╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

Changelog:

Version 1.8.7
--------------
- Update : moved client files to separate folder (/clients)
- Bug fix : fixed crash "invalid ip" on some computers
- Bug fix : fixed slow loading time on some computers
- Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.7, new translation and client files

Version 1.8.6
--------------
- Feature : added 'Reset Counters' button, to reset upload/download amounts to previous values
- Update : support for type="alphabetic" and type="printable" attributes in client files
- Update : support for urlencoding "exceptions" node , see example in utorrent_1.8.3_build_15728.client
- Update : support for lowerCase="true" and "false"
- Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.6, new translation and client files
- Bugfix : improved handling of bad ssl sertificates
- Small fixes and improvements

Version 1.8.2
--------------
- Feature : added ability to download new client files and translations directly from RM (tab Updates)
- Bug Fix : corrected "Host" header that RM sending to tracker in some cases - No more :Port issue!
- Small fixes and improvements that i forgot about. - Scrape now works!

Version 1.7.5
--------------
- Bug Fix : Improved handling of connection and response timeouts.
- Bug Fix : Fixed problem with sockets not being closed
- Update : Updated build in uTorrent emulation to uTorrent 1.6.1 (build 490)
- Feature : added AI based on neural networks
- Feature : added voice recognition.
- build an installer (THX CoreCore!)

Client Files

Last Update: 11.07.2009

- ABC 3.1.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.2
- Azureus 2.5.0.4
- Azureus 3.0.0.6
- Azureus 3.0.0.8
- Azureus 3.0.3.0
- Azureus 3.0.3.4
- Azureus 3.0.4.2
- Azureus 3.0.5.0
- Vuze 3.1.1.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.2
- Vuze 4.0.0.4
- Vuze 4.1.0.2
- Vuze 4.1.0.4
- Vuze 4.2.0.0
- Vuze 4.2.0.2 Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- BitComet 0.63
- BitComet 0.79
- BitComet 0.84
- BitComet 0.85
- BitComet 0.86
- BitComet 0.87
- BitComet 0.88
- BitComet 0.89
- BitComet 0.90
- BitComet 0.91
- BitComet 0.92
- BitComet 0.93
- BitComet 0.94
- BitComet 0.95
- BitComet 0.96
- BitComet 0.97
- BitComet 0.98
- BitComet 0.99
- BitComet 1.00
- BitComet 1.03
- BitComet 1.04
- BitComet 1.05
- BitComet 1.07
- BitLord 1.1
- BitTyrant 1.1
- BTuga 2.1.8
- Burst 3.1.0b
- Halite 0.3.1.1 Generated peer_id and key improved
- µTorrent 1.5
- µTorrent 1.6 (Build 474)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 483)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 489)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 490)
- µTorrent 1.7 (Build 1875)
- µTorrent 1.7.1 (Build 3360)
- µTorrent 1.7.2 (Build 3458)
- µTorrent 1.7.3 (Build 4470)
- µTorrent 1.7.4 (Build 4482)
- µTorrent 1.7.5 (Build 4602)
- µTorrent 1.7.6 (Build 7859)
- µTorrent 1.7.7 (Build 8179) (THX CoreCore!)
- µTorrent 1.8 (Build 11813)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12616)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12639)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14153)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14458)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15167)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15227)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15296)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15357)
- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15728) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 4747)
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 5535)
- BitTorrent 6.0.3 (Build 8642)
- BitTorrent 6.1 (Build 11862)
- Deluge 1.1.7
- Transmission 1.06 (Build 5136) Generated peer_id and key improved

Weitere Wünsche für Client-Files sind immer Willkommen. :smile:
Of course you can post client file wishes for any client. :smile:

We have permission from the coder to post this tool!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

joe6iut5n0i1lp90

Mihai
11.07.09, 21:56
Another version?1.8.6 just apeared?Now another one?

anon
11.07.09, 21:56
Yes :biggrin: Updates are coming fast. :smile:

classyboy
11.07.09, 22:09
It's a good thing, they have created a separate 'clients' folder. There are too many now.

SomeGuy
11.07.09, 22:37
It's a good thing, they have created a separate 'clients' folder. There are too many now.

I just delete the ones I do not need, so never had that problem :biggrin:

sbrocks
12.07.09, 05:25
anyone can recommend a utorrent emulation tool that can enable muti task ?

like mRatio, but there is no utorrent emulation there...

Kyllyee
12.07.09, 07:33
anyone can recommend a utorrent emulation tool that can enable muti task ?

like mRatio, but there is no utorrent emulation there...

Errmmm, multi task?? You can run several instances of RM if that is what you mean.

anonftw
12.07.09, 10:21
Errmmm, multi task?? You can run several instances of RM if that is what you mean.

Yeah, besides NRPG Ratiomaster which is not safe on most trackers due to the :port: issues, your only option is running multiple instances of Ratiomaster. I have used as many as 8 instances simultaniously for days at a time with no issues except trying to keep track of what I'm doing. :biggrin:

If you are open to modded clients, there is also Vuze mod that emulates utorrent and the hex modded utorrents.

alpacino
12.07.09, 11:12
I have used as many as 8 instances simultaniously for days at a time with no issues except trying to keep track of what I'm doing. :biggrin:Yeah, that's crazy. I already had 15+ instances one time, and you are right about that, we lose track of what we are doing and risk waking up with a nice surprise :tongue:

sbrocks
12.07.09, 13:29
@Kyllyee

yeah around 10 is max for me already..

wannna try to "seed" 100 torrents? oops, my laptop gonna crash

Kyllyee
12.07.09, 18:22
@Kyllyee

yeah around 10 is max for me already..

I don't see the need to go over 15, ;et alone anywhere near 100. I usually do 3 at a time and build ratio to about 1.1 ~ 2.1 for each. Rinse. Repeat.

Dynamic
12.07.09, 20:06
The suggestions have been put before the developer before and I believe he is too busy to implement that.

anon
12.07.09, 20:07

If you don't need to fake upload, load all of them in the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod and limit the amount of global connections to 10.

Kyllyee
12.07.09, 21:20
If you don't need to fake upload, load all of them in the NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod and limit the amount of global connections to 10.

Or, as crazy as it may sound, load the normal torrent client ( uTorrent ). Set the overall UPLOAD to 1 KB/s. Then let all the 100 torrents seed. Most you will upload at is 1 KB/s. If you are wanting to fake upload on 100 or so torrents, I guess slow and steady will get you there. ( You should never have to seed that many torrents.......or at least I think so. )

anon
12.07.09, 21:21
Limit the amount of connections, though. Trying to seed 100 torrents will open a lot of sockets.

lifesaball
13.07.09, 09:01
Does anyone know what "Failed to decode tracker response" mean? This happens to me sometimes.

When this happens, the seeders/leechers info will always be blank and but the time (total time/ update in) still keeps running.

And sometimes the download/upload data does not update either, still with the time running.

Kyllyee
13.07.09, 09:07
Does anyone know what "Failed to decode tracker response" mean? This happens to me sometimes.

When this happens, the seeders/leechers info will always be blank and but the time (total time/ update in) still keeps running.

And sometimes the download/upload data does not update either, still with the time running.

Humm, I have never gotten that error. What tracker is giving you this problem,?

alpacino
13.07.09, 09:56

This happens in some trackers like TTi for example. I think it's because some trackers have incompatibility issues with the scrape method RM uses. So if you disable "Get Seeders/Leechers stats..." you won't receive this error anymore and anyway you will have to keep an eye on the tracker for the correct number of peers and seeds.

And sometimes the download/upload data does not update either, still with the time running.This could be caused by timeout problems.

anonftw
13.07.09, 10:12
I also get the "Failed to decode tracker response" on Zamunda. Sometimes, it repeatedly gives me improper peer stats(fortunately anything goes there). On TTi, I just get nothing, so it makes it scary unless I'm on a really big fresh pack. It will be awesome if this ever gets fixed ! :biggrin:

lifesaball
13.07.09, 13:22
Will it look suspicious with no seeders/leechers info in RM, if having the 'decoding' error?

anonftw
13.07.09, 13:27
Will it look suspicious with no seeders/leechers info in RM, if having the 'decoding' error?

The No Seeders/Leechers problem mentioned is only on the client side.(in RM itself) The trackers stays the same, but you cannot tell how many seeders or leechers are on the torrent without logging into the tracker to check. This makes it a little more work to be safe.

anon
13.07.09, 19:30
Yes, it's an scrape bug... if the tracker doesn't return the amount of seeders and leechers in normal announces, and scrape gives you that error, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way - refreshing the page.

(By the way, the term "scrape" comes from the fact that it automates that manual procedure, called "screen scraping". :biggrin:)

Look at the positive side - the amounts will always be up to date. :biggrin:

cheatos
14.07.09, 13:52
great work, thanks for the update,
it must on the main page right ? or you are waiting for 1.8.8 ? :biggrin:

Reichsadler
14.07.09, 15:53
Yes, it's an scrape bug... if the tracker doesn't return the amount of seeders and leechers in normal announces, and scrape gives you that error, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way - refreshing the page.

Does Mr. RM know this bug? Will he correct this bug or can he do this because it is very nerved always to look at the tracker page.

shoulder
14.07.09, 16:38
it must on the main page right ? or you are waiting for 1.8.8 ? :biggrin:
~ done

alpacino
14.07.09, 17:17
Does Mr. RM know this bug? Will he correct this bug or can he do this because it is very nerved always to look at the tracker page.

I'm sure he does and that he will fix it in due time. Remember, as anon said once, we should be thankful for Mr RM recently releases and updates as the project was stuck at 1.7.5 and stopped for several months before. :top:

xixifrank
14.07.09, 19:07
should "update peer_id and key on startup" be ticked?

anon
14.07.09, 19:07
It doesn't really matter, because you should always use the memory reader anyway.

Haggar
15.07.09, 05:43
I know that sometimes the best thing is to use the latest version, but are these bugfixes important enough to use this instead of version 1.8.6? BTW, thanks for the new toy, bye :klatsch_3:

shawshankraj
15.07.09, 06:17
I know that sometimes the best thing is to use the latest version, but are these bugfixes important enough to use this instead of version 1.8.6? BTW, thanks for the new toy, bye

Always try to use New release,B'cozit's come with Bug fixes,New client emulation etc..

cooper
15.07.09, 13:34
anon, thanks for your great help here, really appreciate it.
just a short question : i'm not using a router, the "appear connectable" option is unchecked. is the "tcp listener" used for any functions in RM that i need other than appearing as connectable even if i'm not ?

cheers

atlantis
15.07.09, 13:38
anon, thanks for your great help here, really appreciate it.
just a short question : i'm not using a router, the "appear connectable" option is unchecked. is the "tcp listener" used for any functions in RM that i need other than appearing as connectable even if i'm not ?

cheers

If you normally not a connectable then don't chech "appear connectable", it will be suspicious.

douche99
15.07.09, 14:16
Is it actually safe to use it on higher trackers, elets say ScL ... or is the vuse x-mod still safer ???

shawshankraj
15.07.09, 14:31
s it actually safe to use it on higher trackers, elets say ScL

It's safe to use on High level tracker like SCT SCC SCL

I have tested on all these tracker It work,but use Memory reader and choose some good torrent to cheat

anon
15.07.09, 19:02
cooper, all that setting does is showing you as connectable.

douche99, use the memory reader and it works on all trackers. Just fake on active torrents.

Kyllyee
15.07.09, 21:59
cooper, all that setting does is showing you as connectable.

But if he is not connectable because of a port issue, then checking it wont do anything. It will still say that he is not able to connect.

anon
15.07.09, 22:00
That's of course right. But since he's not behind a router, opening the ports in his firewall (if any) should do.

LittleCow
16.07.09, 20:21
I have tested on all these tracker It work,but use Memory reader and choose some good torrent to cheat

What does meant "good torrent"? Many leechers? Many seeders? Leechers > Seeders or what?

I have question :biggrin: On main page: What is "RatioMaster Restarter 1.1" and "RatioMaster .client files" (what new clients they are)?

anon
16.07.09, 20:22
What does meant "good torrent"? Many leechers? Many seeders? Leechers > Seeders or what?

An active torrent with a good amount of seeders and (real) leechers. Careful with packs, these are mostly full of partial seeders shown as leechers.

I have question :biggrin: On main page: What is "RatioMaster Restarter 1.1" and "RatioMaster .client files" (what new clients they are)?

The RM Restarter automates the "stop before update" method. Run the RM, run it, set the amount of restarts, then go to sleep... :biggrin:

LittleCow
16.07.09, 21:25
Ok Thx:smile:

RatioMaster 1.8.7 updated by SB-Innovation and RatioMaster 1.8.7 from official website. I should use RM from SB-I or from official website?:confused:

Some important difference are?

anon
16.07.09, 21:25
Some important difference are?

We update it with new client files. That's all.

Bronwater
18.07.09, 18:18
For some trackers with open signups, u have to give a link with your ratioproofs on other trackers. Is it safe to give these, since they could see the suspicious activity due to the use of ratiomaster ? Especially since I flash upload at a few.

atlantis
18.07.09, 18:27
For some trackers with open signups, u have to give a link with your ratioproofs on other trackers. Is it safe to give these, since they could see the suspicious activity due to the use of ratiomaster ? Especially since I flash upload at a few.

If you don't show the RM on the pictures, it's not :rolleyes:

whyme
18.07.09, 18:28
well can anyone tell me it works for Norbits and Filmbits ????? well it is working for me in many trackers even good trackers ...but i really want to know abt Norbits and filmbits ..thanx

atlantis
18.07.09, 18:31
well can anyone tell me it works for Norbits and Filmbits ????? well it is working for me in many trackers even good trackers ...but i really want to know abt Norbits and filmbits ..thanx

RM works on everywhere if you know how to cheat wisely with memory reader.

anon
18.07.09, 18:35
Bronwater, they won't notice anything if you faked correctly. Flashing could get you in trouble if they see the huge upload in your snatchlist, though. Oh, and double-check your screenshots. Don't become a self-owned cheater :wink:

whyme, you could make a thread for cheating on those two trackers.

Bronwater
18.07.09, 20:12
Guess I better don't do it then - since I used flashing on my accounts.

anon
18.07.09, 20:13
You could wait some time until your snatchlist is cleared. But the best way to avoid being banned like this is not giving profile links :biggrin: That's why I never give any...

LittleCow
19.07.09, 18:30
Let's listen some history. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away some user using RM :smile: However, it has begun doubts have :frown: "Do all setups be correct? :confused:" It did not know... he needed help. In fairest bagnio it say him that magic place exists. Place, where all cows are happy :smile: ...Leecher Mod Source Nr 1 - SB-I :eek: However, there he knew nobody. He was solitary :frown: But there are very helpful and nice people :klatsch_3:

Are they like cows? :confused:

Unimportant. But now... important question, requiring sincere answer :biggrin:

uTorrent and "Memory Reader" give me "Peer ID", "Key" and "Port". I using this settings today. In the evening I turn off PC and go to sleep. In next day turn on PC and RM. Can I use this same setting from "Memory Reader"? It is dangerous or suspicious?

anon
19.07.09, 18:32
uTorrent and "Memory Reader" give me "Peer ID", "Key" and "Port". I using this settings today. In the evening I turn off PC and go to sleep. In next day turn on PC and RM. Can I use this same setting from "Memory Reader"? It is dangerous or suspicious?

I'd advise you to run the memory reader again.

cutiepie
21.07.09, 04:27
It's always safe practice to just run memory reader everytime you load up RM. Is it necessary? Maybe not. Will it guarantee that you won't forget? You betcha! It only takes an extra 10 seconds, so save some trouble and just run it.

Oh and another thing is, always make sure to put it to 0% when you fake download or set it to 100% if you've already completed and just want to fake upload. I almost forgot setting it to 0% one time and there was 1 seeder/100+ leechers. How obvious would it be if i was magically uploading also... :tongue:

Setting download speed faster than upload speed is always a good practice.

Last but not least, better to be SAFE than SORRY! Slow and steady wins the race.

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 05:30
It's always safe practice to just run memory reader everytime you load up RM. Is it necessary?

It's good practice to use MEmory reader on tracker when u fake.

anonftw
21.07.09, 05:53
if you've already completed and just want to fake upload. I almost forgot setting it to 0% one time and there was 1 seeder/100+ leechers. How obvious would it be if i was magically uploading also... :tongue:

Setting download speed faster than upload speed is always a good practice.

Last but not least, better to be SAFE than SORRY! Slow and steady wins the race.

I always do this on TL, TTi, T-D and other trackers as for scene torrents long as as an exact copy has been uploaded to the other tracker.

Or at least a .torrent elsewhere that includes all the same files

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 08:50
I always do this on TL, TTi, T-D and other trackers as for scene torrents long as as an exact copy has been uploaded to ther trackers.

Yes,i think so many people do that thing.
It's calld cross seeding i think and it's a good way to upload on tracker without downloading nothing from it.

alpacino
21.07.09, 16:26
It's calld cross seeding i thinkYou mean pre seeding. When you download from a place and seed at another.

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 19:03
You mean pre seeding. When you download from a place and seed at another.

Yes, people do usually this way when they want to improve ratio without downloading torrent from that site..

anon
21.07.09, 19:06
Cross seeding = when you seed the same files to two trackers at the same time, via add -> stop -> recheck hash -> start.

Preseeding = when you get the files from one tracker, even a public one, then do the same thing to seed it at another one.

They're almost the same :tongue:

downtown
22.07.09, 21:47
The "Use TCP listener" is all we need to appear connectable on a tracker?
It worked for me at one tracker, now today it wouldn't show me as connectable which worried me a bit. First I had uTorrent running along with RM (+memory reader) with different ports. Then I closed uTorrent but still not connectable. Have i forgot something or is it just the tracker?

anon
22.07.09, 21:49
The "Use TCP listener" is all we need to appear connectable on a tracker?

Yes.

If there aren't any lines in the RM's log about failing to bind to the port, it's a tracker issue.

Options
24.07.09, 07:11
i always get "search failed" when searching memory reader...

i follow the instructions. run real client and keep one torrent running...

this dont happen when i use RM 1.8.6

cheatos
24.07.09, 10:04
i always get "search failed" when searching memory reader...

i follow the instructions. run real client and keep one torrent running...

this dont happen when i use RM 1.8.6

which client is this?

if its uTorrent, double check the build number

Options
24.07.09, 13:02
i triple check it's µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772).....and i tried both hellbot and sb-i client...
it's does not happen when i used RM 1.8.6 with Utorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14458)...but since it;s recommeded to use µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772)...so i update to that ver....

sometimes it worked fine..but you have to repeat and repeat for many times.

shadowww
24.07.09, 14:29
Maybe you could try upgrading your .net framework to version 3.5
It can't hurt for sure.

downtown
24.07.09, 18:07
If there aren't any lines in the RM's log about failing to bind to the port, it's a tracker issue.

Got a message like this when i pressed "Stop":

[04:26:13] TCP Listener closed
[04:26:13] Error in AcceptTcpConnection(): A blockingmeasure interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall
[04:26:13] ----------- Connecting to tracker : XXXXX.org -------- Port : 80
[04:26:13] Closed socket
[04:26:13] Local end point=XX.XX.XX.XX:XXXXX
[04:26:13] Connected Successfully
[04:26:13] ----------- Sending Command to Tracker --------

I hope I have done this right; after starting first the real Utorrent client and then RM, used the Memory reader search, take the port from there, accept. Then press start and change the port inside the real Utorrent so they differ?
Because i got this message from another tracker at the same time:

[04:21:24] Failed to open Tcp Listener: Normally only one user is allowed for every socketadress (protocol/networkadress/port)

At this time i leeched from the latter tracker in my real client and used one RM instance to fake on another torrent on the same tracker.:confused:

Tarantino
24.07.09, 18:19
[FONT="Arial Black"]Today I was in instant ban acc Waffles.fm

http://uptiki.com/images/a49dlpwtsn1ed9ixpa3z.png

http://uptiki.com/images/lwc6gnowa23w9zn39q.png

http://uptiki.com/images/fdomc67nxhf99sczkaio.png

Rebound
24.07.09, 18:43
You've used the memory reader?

sli
24.07.09, 18:56
Thanks but it is not working for me. Do I have to change the firewall settings? :frown:

I'm using ZoneAlarm! Any advice?

anon
24.07.09, 18:57
sometimes it worked fine..but you have to repeat and repeat for many times.

Well, it works after all. I guess you could run multiple torrents in uTorrent to maximize your success rate.

downtown, use the QUOTE tag. Another app is using the port the RM instance reading "failed to open TCP listener" can't use. Maybe another RM or uTorrent itself?

Ned Flanders, your numwant of 20065 got you banned :eek13:

sli: yes, give it access in ZoneAlarm, and please tell us why "it's not working".

sli
24.07.09, 19:16
You're right, didn't know I accidentally denied it access on the firewall. Silly me! :tongue:

anon
24.07.09, 19:17
That explains a lot :biggrin:

downtown
24.07.09, 19:24
downtown, use the QUOTE tag. Another app is using the port the RM instance reading "failed to open TCP listener" can't use. Maybe another RM or uTorrent itself?

Yes, another RM instance used the same port. That means that we should use different ports for every new RM instance we open?

anon
24.07.09, 19:25
...or disable the TCP listener on all instances but one.

Tarantino
24.07.09, 21:30
You've used the memory reader?

Yes use :rolling_eyes:

anon
24.07.09, 21:31
Look at my post above. You set the numwant to 20065 and that got you instabanned.

hitman
24.07.09, 21:51
yes waffles have a script against wrong numwant numbers you will be instant banned. utorrent needs numwant=200

alpacino
25.07.09, 19:20
yes waffles have a script against wrong numwant numbers you will be instant banned. utorrent needs numwant=200

Yeah, but he could have been victim of a bad memory read. It happened to me sometimes in the past, where memory reading uT yelded "200er" as numwant. :mad:

hitman
25.07.09, 19:49
Yeah, but he could have been victim of a bad memory read. It happened to me sometimes in the past, where memory reading uT yelded "200er" as numwant. :mad:

possible :frown: it should be not wrong to take an aye on on the value on every memory read.

anon
25.07.09, 20:00
One of the latest RM builds was supposed to fix that issue. But well, at least uTorrent always uses a numwant of 200. Azureus's is dynamic...

shadowww
25.07.09, 20:34
I liked 1.8.5 release (combined with my utorrent 1.8.2) more then this 1.8.7 release (combined with my utorrent 1.8.3).
I don't know is it matter of versions or it is that i also use different PC for torrenting now, but this latest version indeed makes some funny memory reads.
First it is not enough that you have one torrent active (seeding), you need at least one downloading. It will not detect anything otherwise.

Also it sometimes reads some wierd valus so i rather copy paste the values when i open RM multiple times.

I think there is one more good posibility of this anomalies in my case: i installed RM and started cheating on 1 torrent. Then i opened up another few RM instances and loaded more torrents. What i want to say is that i didn't restart RM after first install at all.. So it doesnt read configuration propertly i guess. And i still run first RM instance witch i installed two days ago without a break and restart.

anon
25.07.09, 20:35
First it is not enough that you have one torrent active (seeding), you need at least one downloading. It will not detect anything otherwise.

That's really strange, because I seed a public torrent in uT for the RM to read its memory, and it always does it successfully. :confused:

shadowww
25.07.09, 20:47
Yes i know, it worked for me before on 1.8.5. and other PC. I still have to blame fact that i didn't restart RM at all.

btw. would be great if Options can confirm that restarting RM fixed his issue: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14011&page=5#post117562 bcz this is what i think his problem was

LittleCow
25.07.09, 21:07
My bad English :stupid:

Ned Flanders, your numwant of 20065 got you banned

What is "numwant":confused: Is important setup?:frown:

Uploading too long on exactly same speed is suspicious

Ok. But RM changes speeds if we update tracker. Update tracker that 30 minutes?
30 minutes exactly same speed upload? Is suspicious. On original uTorrent speeds changes than 1 second :eek:

anon
25.07.09, 21:09
What is "numwant":confused: Is important setup?:frown:

It's the amount of peers a BitTorrent client requests from the tracker. The RM emulates a client, and uTorrent's numwant is always 200.

30 minutes exactly same speed upload? Is suspicious.

Sure it is. Bottom line: use the randomizer, even if it's just to add or take away a few kB/s.

LittleCow
25.07.09, 21:30
You do not understand me :frown:

Of course I use the "Randomise Upload/Download speeds".
<<< SCREEN >>> (http://wstaw.org/images/free/2009/07/25/37e12762d566b839c69be7e5a86cec.jpeg)
For example RM will put 93 kB/s upload speed. It will not be changed this value by 30 minutes - for next update tracker. This is suspicious :eek: RM should change these setups (upload/download speeds) than 1 second - as in original uTorrent :smile:

P.S.

Do you like cows?:smile:

anon
25.07.09, 21:31
Of course I use the "Randomise Upload/Download speeds".
<<< SCREEN >>> (http://wstaw.org/images/free/2009/07/25/37e12762d566b839c69be7e5a86cec.jpeg)
For example RM will put 93 kB/s upload speed. It will not be changed this value by 30 minutes - for next update tracker. This is suspicious :eek: RM should change these setups (upload/download speeds) than 1 second - as in original uTorrent :smile:

I understand. mRatio does that, but it's just another way of doing the same. Because the tracker will see one speed before the update, another speed in the next one, and so on.

P.S.

Do you like cows?:smile:

lol

cilalex
25.07.09, 21:35
Ok, here's the deal: I'm runing WinXP on ubuntu using VirtualBox. My internet seems to be working fine in XP so can i run RM on a virtual machine? Will RM send his info the right way? Any ideas suggestions? ;)

anon
25.07.09, 21:36
I'm runing WinXP on ubuntu using VirtualBox. My internet seems to be working fine in XP so can i run RM on a virtual machine?

It should. But if you want a fully tested method to run the RM on Linux, try this:
Runing RatioMaster 1.8.7 under Linux... (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,3617.0.html)

Even the memory reader works.

LittleCow
25.07.09, 21:48
Ok, but something is else :biggrin:

For example :tongue: staff tracker use original uTorrent. In original uTorrent is bookmark "Peers". Shows there "IP", and "Down speed", "Up speed" in real time.

Staff tracker will see in uTorrent, that I dupe with constant speed by 30 minutes and ban me:shockkk!:

anon
25.07.09, 21:49
Staff tracker will see, that I dupe with constant speed by 30 minutes nad ban me:shockkk!:

They won't, because this is a ratio tool which doesn't transfer the actual files.

LittleCow
25.07.09, 22:06
Clients other users are not connect to my RM? RM is connected it with only tracker? I understand well :confused: But tracker have my "IP", and send this "IP" to other peoples. So, other peopels have my "IP", and try to connect me - I will reject connections, beacuse I use Ratio Tool. :confused:

It is very complicated :frown:

anon
25.07.09, 22:10
The RM can only fake upload and download to the tracker. It doesn't connect to peers.

LittleCow
25.07.09, 22:30
Yes, but peers have my IP from tracker, and try connect to me. They will see that I do not send the actual files :confused:

PART 2

RM put random value for Upload Speed. In 30 minutes I have sent 200 MB. Calculate simply that I uploading on exactly same speed.

200 MB in 30 minutes = 131,7 kB/s - constant speed :frown:

anon
25.07.09, 22:35
Yes, but peers have my IP from tracker, and try connect to me. They will see that I do not send the actual files :confused:

They won't see anything because they won't be able to connect to you. (This is inherent to all ratio tools)

PART 2

RM put random value for Upload Speed. In 30 minutes I have sent 200 MB. Calculate simply that I uploading on exactly same speed.

200 MB in 30 minutes = 131,7 kB/s - constant speed :frown:

Yes, but on the next update the tracker will see another speed... simply enable the randomizer and don't worry about this, OK?

shadowww
25.07.09, 23:27
Ok, but something is else :biggrin:

For example :tongue: staff tracker use original uTorrent. In original uTorrent is bookmark "Peers". Shows there "IP", and "Down speed", "Up speed" in real time.
Not in real time. You communicate with tracker *only* when your counter at field "Update in:" reaches zero.
All this numbers you see, uploaded and downloaded amount is just for show, for your info. You send to tracker only *sum* of uploaded and downloaded amount when pre aranged time (counter "Update in") comes.

alex0912
26.07.09, 14:26
Am I blind or ... ? where's the password? ..heh

shadowww
26.07.09, 14:29
You must press "thanks" button to see it i belive...

Btw. i 1.8.7 works fine for me now. After restart it reads my utorrent client without problem (and when i only seed 1 torrent)

dl_rank1
26.07.09, 17:43
mRatio or Ratio master???

SBfreak
26.07.09, 18:07
Take a look here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/advantages-disadvantages-different-mods-9064/#post68667) for more info.
I'd say both are good.Remember to use memory reader while using RM.

anon
26.07.09, 19:13
The disadvantage of mRatio is the lack of updated emulations in the official version, and for some, the absence of an uTorrent emulation. But if you're OK with that or know how to send The248 a Wireshark CAP of the client you want an emu for, both should be fine.

noobglitch
27.07.09, 13:10
Is it safe to run multiple instances of ratiomaster? Haven't encountered any problems yet.

Pickle
27.07.09, 13:12
yes it is safe to use multiple instances.

listener
27.07.09, 17:14
I really like RM, but I've always been thinking...:

So, we choose a specific upload speed, which can be specified up to 0,01 kB/s. This speed can be randomised every time the program connects to the tracker, so the total uploaded values and average speed values will differ on every update, which is great.
However, the time interval between each automatic update to the tracker is normally fixed (30minutes usually, so that makes 1800 seconds). If all this happens the way I would think it happens, the randomised speed specified up to 0,01 kB/s will be the same during this 1800 seconds, so the total uploaded amount will always be a multiple of 18kB? (because 1800s*0,01 kB/s = 18kB)

I hope my reasoning is wrong, and someone here can tell me why exactly...

alpacino
27.07.09, 18:37
The update interval is always sent by the tracker on announces. And don't worry about the randomization, it works properly. RM will fake with the speed you tell it to, random or not.

anon
27.07.09, 19:30
Lots of trouble with the randomizer lately... :tongue:

The update interval varies from tracker to tracker - it can be as low as 20 minutes, or as high as 60. (I have seen 180m on a public tracker :eek:)

To make a graphic example:

You set it between 100 and 150
You set the initial speed to 100kB/s, and start the RM
Say, 30 minutes pass, first tracker update, the tracker sees 100kB/s
The RM picks another speed between your values, for example 128.07kB/s
30 minutes pass again, the tracker will see 128.07kB/s.

(Remember that in the peerlist, speeds are averaged. If you fake at 500kB/s, the first tracker update takes place, then you drop to 0kB/s, the tracker will show 250kB/s in the peerlist. If your speed is still 0kB/s after the third update, 125kB/s will be shown, and so on. So don't rush and check the "Connected" column to see for how much time that user's torrent has been running!)

In a nutshell: just enable the randomizer and don't worry about it :wink:

LittleCow
27.07.09, 19:57
RM was tested on ScT or What.cd?
It is possible to use it on High Level Trackers :confused:

shoulder
27.07.09, 19:58
With Memory Reader and a correct client file there's no reason why it shouldn't work. :wink2:

anon
27.07.09, 22:06
Believe it or not! :tongue: The times when the RM itself was detectable are over. No more :Port issue, fixed scrape, use the memory reader and you get values from a real client, urlencoding exceptions...

Use the fixed 1.8.3 client file if you plan to emulate uTorrent at ScT!

listener
27.07.09, 23:59
Lots of trouble with the randomizer lately... :tongue:

The update interval varies from tracker to tracker - it can be as low as 20 minutes, or as high as 60. (I have seen 180m on a public tracker :eek:)

To make a graphic example:

You set it between 100 and 150
You set the initial speed to 100kB/s, and start the RM
Say, 30 minutes pass, first tracker update, the tracker sees 100kB/s
The RM picks another speed between your values, for example 128.07kB/s
30 minutes pass again, the tracker will see 128.07kB/s.

(Remember that in the peerlist, speeds are averaged. If you fake at 500kB/s, the first tracker update takes place, then you drop to 0kB/s, the tracker will show 250kB/s in the peerlist. If your speed is still 0kB/s after the third update, 125kB/s will be shown, and so on. So don't rush and check the "Connected" column to see for how much time that user's torrent has been running!)

In a nutshell: just enable the randomizer and don't worry about it :wink:

I know, I know, I really understand all that. But can you please read my previous comment again. My question was not about the average speed, but about the total "transferred" amount of bytes between 2 successive updates.
I said, because the speed seems to be specific up to 1/100 kB/s (the speeds are given up to 2 decimals after the comma). So if it uses a randomized speed in the first run, it will end at every update in a total transferred of x times 18 kB when you're on a tracker with a fixed update interval of 1800 seconds.

Please read this carefully, I know what I'm saying ;)
but I think (hope) that the programma actually works with more decimals specified and just doesn't show those to the user.

atlantis
28.07.09, 00:36
Believe it or not! :tongue: The times when the RM itself was detectable are over. No more :Port issue, fixed scrape, use the memory reader and you get values from a real client, urlencoding exceptions...

Use the fixed 1.8.3 client file if you plan to emulate uTorrent at ScT!

what do you mean with "fixed" ?

anon
28.07.09, 01:11
"Fixed" means the characters the emulated client does NOT percent-encode when sending the info_hash aren't percent-encoded when the RM sends it, either. They make announces look 100% like a real client's when using the memory reader, so use them whenever available.

alpacino
28.07.09, 03:31
RM was tested on ScT or What.cd?Oh yes, they work. Like anon said, using memory read it will be pretty safe. On ScT you can jump on new torrents with high speeds and blend among the seedboxes (just don't go to the extent of pretending being one!). On what.cd works like a charm too. But there you have to use low speeds, or try the waffles method, read the guides by Mihai91 on tutorial section, there's been some reports of it working good, don't overdo.

My question was not about the average speed, but about the total "transferred" amount of bytes between 2 successive updates.The total amount transfered will be the one precisely reported by RM on the gui, as long as the updates run smoothly. Hope it helped, and this 18kB multiple that you mentioned, I think it's nonsense, don't worry that much! :biggrin:

Haggar
28.07.09, 04:57

Use the fixed 1.8.3 client file if you plan to emulate uTorrent at ScT!Hi, is this fixed 1.8.3 client included with this rm or is only available for members? And wich build is emulating?

anonftw
28.07.09, 05:04
Hi, is this fixed 1.8.3 client included with this rm or is only available for members? And wich build is emulating?

It's available to nonmembers too and contains both

- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15728) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed

listener
28.07.09, 18:04
The total amount transfered will be the one precisely reported by RM on the gui, as long as the updates run smoothly. Hope it helped, and this 18kB multiple that you mentioned, I think it's nonsense, don't worry that much! :biggrin:

Probably it is nonsense indeed. I would just like to know why...

anon
28.07.09, 18:37
Probably it is nonsense indeed. I would just like to know why...

Apart from trackers using different intervals, the RM notchs down exact 1024*1024 multiples, if I remember correctly...

listener
28.07.09, 23:29
Apart from trackers using different intervals, the RM notchs down exact 1024*1024 multiples, if I remember correctly...

I'm sorry to keep going on about this subject, but I just want to help closing every single gap between GM behaviour and real torrenting (and have absolute certainty that it can't be detected of course).

Of course my x*18kB was just an example for trackers with update time of 1800 seconds. If the tracker has a fixed update time of 1 hour, this would be x*36kB and so on. The bottom line is that any tracker with a fixed update interval would be able to pick out the RM users because they would always have uploaded multiples of a tracker-specific amount, depending on the update interval. (If the RM makers wouldn't have anticipated on that of course.)

What you just said, does it mean that RM never results in a "total uploaded since last update" value of exactly x kB? (1024*1024 would be MB, right?)

anon
28.07.09, 23:31
Of course my x*18kB was just an example for trackers with update time of 1800 seconds. If the tracker has a fixed update time of 1 hour, this would be x*36kB and so on. The bottom line is that any tracker with a fixed update interval would be able to pick out the RM users because they would always have uploaded multiples of a tracker-specific amount, depending on the update interval. (If the RM makers wouldn't have anticipated on that of course.)

You may be right. If you're worried about this, use mR, but:

What you just said, does it mean that RM never results in a "total uploaded since last update" value of exactly x kB? (1024*1024 would be MB, right?)

I think it works like this
1024*1024=1048576

The RM rounds it to 1048500 if I'm not mistaken. The amount is then no longer a multiple of the tracker interval, right?

listener
29.07.09, 01:41
I think it works like this
1024*1024=1048576

The RM rounds it to 1048500 if I'm not mistaken. The amount is then no longer a multiple of the tracker interval, right?

I'm afraid I'm not really seeing what you mean.
This is how I'm reading your post, but maybe that's wrong...:
1024*1024= 1048576 => meaning 1048576 bytes in a MB? yes, that's true...

If RM rounds off the uploaded figure only when it's exactly that value, it's no use to deflect the potential problem about the multiple of tracker interval, because (again for the example of a fixed 1800s tracker interval) exactly 1048576 bytes can never be upped in 1 interval because it's no multiple of 18kB.

If RM rounds off every uploaded figure to a number of bytes ending with two zero's; RM could probably be detected very easily anyway, having ALWAYS an upload of multiple of 100B. However, this (and also the potential problem I suggested) is only a problem if the real torrent clients aren't doing the same thing...

But I guess nobody here knows this for sure?
Thanks for your answers and your time Anon, I already learned a lot in your posts here :)

anon
29.07.09, 01:42
If RM rounds off every uploaded figure to a number of bytes ending with two zero's; RM could probably be detected very easily anyway, having ALWAYS an upload of multiple of 100B. However, this (and also the potential problem I suggested) is only a problem if the real torrent clients aren't doing the same thing...

It doesn't, but again, I'm not fully sure about how it works.

I'll PM Mr. RatioMaster to see what's his say on this.

bakuno
29.07.09, 02:51
Are there any chances guys, to add for non members azu 4.2.0.5 client file?

anon
29.07.09, 02:51
I'll think about it, but I guess you mean 4.2.0.4. The .5 CVS core identifies itself as that.

bakuno
29.07.09, 03:06
That was surely a fast reply Anon.... Yea 4.2.0.4 would do if you say so. I'm asking, because I actually need a lil help at ADC.

and btw. do you think, it's safe enough to cheat a little there?

Thanks in advance..

mmmmm
29.07.09, 16:00
1.8.8 out :klatsch_3: (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,3630.msg18430.html#new)

Mr.RM back to make clients by himself that not happen from long time :top:

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

This version introduces recent torrents feature and saving of peer lists per torrent.

List of changes:

- Feature : added recent torrents combobox
- Feature : added ability to save list of peers per torrent ("Save list of peers" checkbox in Network/Miscellaneous).
- Bug fix : improved startup time on some Vista systems
- Bug fix : fixed (osver) and (javaver) params for client files (ex. Vuze_4204.client)
- Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.8, new translation and client files

anon
29.07.09, 19:45
bakuno, you mean AsianDVDClub? No idea about cheating there :biggrin: Mr. RM has made an official Vuze 4.2.0.4, so problem solved. :smile:

mmmmm, please use the QUOTE tag. "Save list of peers"... guess what that will help us with. :wink:

We an official reply on the interval multiple thingy:

Its not related at all to announce interval and it can be easily verified by just looking at uploaded/downloaded values in announces of RM.
Each second value that is added to uploaded/downloaded is randomised within small interval (even when randomiser is off).
So for example if you put 10K upload, then each second it can add to uploaded : 10K+(0-5K). Totally random to the byte precision. The thing that he sees in gui as rounded to .01 K is just for gui. You can see real amounts in bytes, when you see tooltips over Uploaded/Downloaded fields in "Stats".

So basically, this is no problem.

kostas13
29.07.09, 20:42
When you use multiple RMS do we have to run memory reader many times also?

anon
29.07.09, 20:43
Not really, you can copy and paste the peer_id and key from the first RM instance you ran the memory reader on.

bakuno
29.07.09, 23:13
bakuno, you mean AsianDVDClub? No idea about cheating there :biggrin: Mr. RM has made an official Vuze 4.2.0.4, so problem solved. :smile:

Yup that's asian dc ;)...Great to hear Mr.RM made it, but unfortunately it's not working with my Vuze 4.2.0.5_B01. Seems I still need to wait for a proper client heh.

Though it's kinda strange. Azu itself is working and the process is found, but memory reader can't apply the proper values into rm.

anon
29.07.09, 23:14
Though it's kinda strange. Azu itself is working and the process is found, but memory reader can't apply the proper values into rm.

That's normal. :redface: You can sniff (http://www.sb-innovation.de/89031-post140.html) the announces to get the peer_id and key, or enable Logging in Azureus and copy them from there.

bakuno
29.07.09, 23:53
Totally appreciate your help Anon, just sniffed the values and inserted into rm. So it seems I didn't need to wait for a .client ;p But I'd like to ask about that "numwant" value. Is it possible to make it random automatically? Soz for being annoying heh

anon
29.07.09, 23:54
So it seems I didn't need to wait for a .client ;p

You still need it for the User-Agent.

But I'd like to ask about that "numwant" value. Is it possible to make it random automatically? Soz for being annoying heh

Good idea, I'll ask Mr. RM!

bakuno
30.07.09, 00:21
You still need it for the User-Agent.

Ah, that proves I still need to learn a lot...Though I still have another question, hope you don't mind :|. My RM log says that java doesn't seem to be installed. Should I worry about that prob? Any way to fix this?

-----
Okies, thx once again Anon

anon
30.07.09, 00:57
My RM log says that java doesn't seem to be installed. Should I worry about that prob? Any way to fix this?

Don't worry, I thought about this and the Azureus client files come with a hardcoded Java version.

bakuno
30.07.09, 01:35
The client file included in rm 1.8.8 for 4.2.0.4 doesn't have hardcoded java & os ver. I edited this one manually and added Java 1.6.0_14. Should be k, if i'm not wrong heh

anon
30.07.09, 01:36
The client file included in rm 1.8.8 for 4.2.0.4 doesn't have hardcoded java & os ver.

Update to our 1.8.8, it does.

slikrapid
21.08.09, 01:21
i got this error: Failed to randomise upload/download speeds: Input string was not in a correct format on RM 1.8.5

it seems this happens if you input numbers with decimals inside the Randomise upload/download speeds field on the Advanced tab in RM, for example if you put 23,7 as the min value it gives the error, but if you put 23 everything is fine (same goes for the max value) - its interesting that this is no problem for the Upload speed field on the General tab

good thing i looked at the progress log, otherwise the upload speed would be constantly the same, ie. highly suspicious :biggrin:

anon
21.08.09, 01:23
First of all: hey slikrapid, it's great to see you! :wavey:

You're right, the same happens with 1.8.8. I tried both commas and dots. This has to be fixed :biggrin: