╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ More No Report Options

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3971)

+ Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.5_B01

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Single Exe version (All in One)
Single Exe version doesnt need Vuze installed on your PC just download, extract and run the exe. Only java is needed to be installed.

Additional Info:
If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B26 you can upgrade from a previous version seamlessly - your torrent list will not be lost. If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B18 your torrent list will be lost and reset.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

6JxK2yMmg3eW1k4Iv3FNPrcycpA518Yi9iewq7LPmIa3fqbFUV

CoreCore
11.07.09, 15:24
Thanks for keeping us upto date. Was hoping for the final release and not beta but, no matter. Still a great job guys.

Hugs

czullo
11.07.09, 15:41
Maybe its good idea to release two versions, one for newest stable version ( witch is released very rarely ) - beaucase many ppl don't want to use unstable versions ( beta ), and this one for betas.

DigitalDJ
11.07.09, 15:59
Maybe its good idea to release two versions, one for newest stable version ( witch is released very rarely ) - beaucase many ppl don't want to use unstable versions ( beta ), and this one for betas.

There is practically no difference between an early Beta build and a "final" release. Nothing anyone would notice unless you were specifically looking to test the tiny bit of modified code.

A-Day
11.07.09, 16:41
is there gonna be a Single EXE of this release?

thanks!

Hellboy
11.07.09, 17:00
can it spoof new utorrent client :confused2:

anon
11.07.09, 17:44
Guess what... if there is no option to spoof the latest uTorrent versions, then it can't! And don't ask when they will come - it's when ghostfucker has time to code them. uT isn't even open-source - you should be glad you can spoof what you can at the moment.

hitman
11.07.09, 21:19
is there gonna be a Single EXE of this release?

thanks!

soon

kabster
12.07.09, 01:11
Nice to see the coders are keeping up whit the many az releases :thumbsup:

I still asking myself... I know by now its not safe to fake upload while there are none, zero peers ! but , wot if there are peers but only not connected at that time !??

Is it safe to say one can fakeuplooad at small speeds ? It seems to work so far in my case, but whit verry small speeds at TL :biggrin: !!

Just like to know your experience/opinion regarding this :biggrin: !

Also, somebody mentioned the tracker can see the fakeupspeed aswell as the realupspeed. Now these are 2 seperate things!? And i like to know if they see it as 1 combined speed beeing the real upload speed or are they seeing 2 seperate upspeed vallues. Obviously they cant see the fake upspeed or else i woudnt be here asking you know :biggrin:.

urs kab,

anon
12.07.09, 01:12
I still asking myself... I know by now its not safe to fake upload while there are none, zero peers ! but , wot if there are peers but only not connected at that time !??

Of course that works. Just make sure they aren't partial seeders.

Also, somebody mentioned the tracker can see the fakeupspeed aswell as the realupspeed.

Only when you tick "add your real uploaded amount...". Otherwise, the tracker sees the fake one.

kabster
12.07.09, 06:23
Of course that works. Just make sure they aren't partial seeders.

Only when you tick "add your real uploaded amount...". Otherwise, the tracker sees the fake one.

As usuall thank you anon :thumbsup:

One other thing, for the spoof to work perfect do we still need to configurate the properties files . Or do we only need to set the right vallues through az nowdays ?

many thanks,

kab,

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Oh i almost forget to mention anon...

in order to fakeupload whit small increments i did changed the "stop encrease fake upload connection to less than 0 you know !!

Is that safe in the long run ?

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 ----------

Iam sorry i didnt make myself clear. I actually meant, does the tracker see the speed as REAL UPLOAD COMBINED together ( fake + real = xx KB/sec real)

Or like you mentioned anon, just the fake (as real i asume) when i untick the box add your real uploaded amount ... yadda yadda ..?

spruitjesgeur,

kab,

---------- Post added at 06:23 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

*****B-U-M-P*****

capito
12.07.09, 09:36
you're confused:rolling_eyes:

when you're cheating (speed mod++), the mod announces (and the tracker hears) the fake data as your "real" upload, whether you've ticked the "add my real upload amount..." option or not.

1-. so if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you have activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 60kb/s. (this is the data the mod sends, tracker will never know that it's fake+real upload, the tracker thinks it's real upload)

2-.and if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you HAVEN'T activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 50kb/s.

i'd recommend not to activate that option ("add your real upload amount..."). the mod can overfake sometimes by doing so.

you can still upload without getting any "rewards" (like the second example, in which the tracker only hears the fake upload). it's a bit silly, but it can make you feel less leecher. :wink2:
or you can tick "No Upload" in the general settings and be the best leecher ever.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 11:07

when you're cheating (speed mod++), the mod announces (and the tracker hears) the fake data as your "real" upload, whether you've ticked the "add my real upload amount..." option or not.

1-. so if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you have activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 60kb/s. (this is the data the mod sends, tracker will never know that it's fake+real upload, the tracker thinks it's real upload)

2-.and if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you HAVEN'T activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 50kb/s.

i'd recommend not to activate that option ("add your real upload amount..."). the mod can overfake sometimes by doing so.

you can still upload without getting any "rewards" (like the second example, in which the tracker only hears the fake upload). it's a bit silly, but it can make you feel less leecher. :wink2:
or you can tick "No Upload" in the general settings and be the best leecher ever.

Well, It's smart to use the first option. You cannot atm fake for Seeds/Peers only the tracker itself. The Peer will ONLY see the real upload/speed your sending that Peer. So if they check and there are a small amount of Seeds. You are way safer using the first option :top:

Btw from my tests. Overfakeing only occurs if you have selected "use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" with this selected. It will add what ever real upload speed you have set, too the current fake swarm's average speed. EVEN if you have set max value to something else.

An example: "Speed:Between 1 KB/s per torrent and 300 KB/s per torrent (Max value when using swarm speed)

Can give you a higher upload then 300 KB/s if the swarm's speed is higher. Btw this might be a bug and should be checked? :biggrin:

capito
12.07.09, 12:47
for that you can use the sencond option + No Upload deactivated.
it overfakes (for example) if you tell the mod to go between 1kb/s and 51kb/s (~25kb/s) and you're "adding your real up amount" that is, let's say, 35kb/s, the mod will send ~60 kb/s, not what i wanted. (1kb/s<fake<51kb/s)
it's more noticeable when you're faking at low rates. (i.e. hard to cheat trackers)
so it doesn't overfake that much, but it's better to have everything under control. :top:

downtown
12.07.09, 13:25
Maybe this is the wronge place to ask, but maybe some of you know since i didn't get any help @vuze forums. When i'm trying to install Vuze Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php) Latest Vuze Release [4.2.0.4]. Halfway during installation process i get the message "Could not create Azureus2.jar, try again?" and it wont. Thought it would be some java issue (had v6u13) so i uninstalled and did a new installation to java v6u14. Same errormessage. :confused2:

hitman
12.07.09, 13:28
Maybe this is the wronge place to ask, but maybe some of you know since i didn't get any help @vuze forums. When i'm trying to install Vuze Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php) Latest Vuze Release [4.2.0.4]. Halfway during installation process i get the message "Could not create Azureus2.jar, try again?" and it wont. Thought it would be some java issue (had v6u13) so i uninstalled and did a new installation to java v6u14. Same errormessage. :confused2:

try the single exe version that doesnt need install. its not a fix but a good workaround

downtown
12.07.09, 13:43
try the single exe version that doesnt need install. its not a fix but a good workaround

You mean the single exe Extreme Mod? The Azureus installation file is a single exe that i'm using. I'm talking about the standard (clean) Azureus.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 13:58
it overfakes (for example) if you tell the mod to go between 1kb/s and 51kb/s (~25kb/s) and you're "adding your real up amount" that is, let's say, 35kb/s, the mod will send ~60 kb/s, not what i wanted. (1kb/s<fake<51kb/s)
it's more noticeable when you're faking at low rates. (i.e. hard to cheat trackers)
so it doesn't overfake that much, but it's better to have everything under control. :top:

What are you even talking about? your the one being confused.

Breaker
12.07.09, 14:14
Hello,

What is the diference between Perfect Spoof 0.80 by ghostfucker and Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker ?

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 14:33
Most bug fixes as well as updates on cheating clients together with new cheating options like "Stop faking when swarm speed is zero"

alpacino
12.07.09, 14:33
Hello,

What is the diference between Perfect Spoof 0.80 by ghostfucker and Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker ?

Thanks :)Some small fixes and the addition of the feature "custom % done" in "no_reporting" mode and the "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" in "speed++" mode.
Use the versions with PS 0.85 and you should be set. :top:

hitman
12.07.09, 14:54
we try to avoid to give detailed infos on what was changed due to security reasons. this features is also new

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-bilder-picture1353-newazu.gif)

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

You mean the single exe Extreme Mod? The Azureus installation file is a single exe that i'm using. I'm talking about the standard (clean) Azureus.

try to install an older version and use then the own autoupdater to update to the newest version.

capito
12.07.09, 15:29
Well, It's smart to use the first option. You cannot atm fake for Seeds/Peers only the tracker itself. The Peer will ONLY see the real upload/speed your sending that Peer. So if they check and there are a small amount of Seeds. You are way safer using the first option :top:

for that you can use the sencond option + No Upload deactivated.peers will see you uploading (:rolling_eyes:) and you won't overfake to the tracker (see next quote)

-------------------------------

now, about the mod overfaking using "add real upload amount..."

----------------

now about this new mod.
thanks! :klatsch_3:
too bad it can't be upgraded from 4.2.0.3 B18.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 15:39

Btw from my tests. Overfakeing only occurs if you have selected "use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" with this selected. It will add what ever real upload speed you have set, too the current fake swarm's average speed. EVEN if you have set max value to something else.

An example: "Speed:Between 1 KB/s per torrent and 300 KB/s per torrent (Max value when using swarm speed)

Can give you a higher upload then 300 KB/s if the swarm's speed is higher. Btw this might be a bug and should be checked? :biggrin:

Still don't know what you are talking about so I'll start over.

Using your method (option 2) "don't add real upload to fake upload" is not a good choice. You cannot atm (at the moment) fake too seeds or peers. So if you have an admin that happen to be in the swarm. He can see that he is not getting any data from you. or the data he gets doesn't match what the tracker report. Again...it would have to be a small swarm for him to notice this. Even so my "option" is safer.

About overfakeing. I said that if you use "swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" together with "add your real upload to fake upload" you can get a higher upload speed then what is actually set. If I set 300KB/s to be max under "stop faking when the following ratio is reached" Using these settings cause the mod to "break" so the mod puts the swarm's average speed + you're real upload speed IGNORING that 300KB/s is max! get it now?

capito
12.07.09, 15:55
Still don't know what you are talking about so I'll start over.

Using your method (option 2) "don't add real upload to fake upload" is not a good choice. You cannot atm (at the moment) fake too seeds or peers. So if you have an admin that happen to be in the swarm. He can see that he is not getting any data from you. or the data he gets doesn't match what the tracker report. Again...will have to be a small swarm for him to notice this. Even so my "option" is safer.

add upload amount is:
you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
you uploaded (for real) 30mb in 1 hour.
mod announces 80 mb uploaded in that hour.
but i asked the mod to fake only 50 mb, so it overfaked. :frown:

don't add upload amount is:
you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
mod announces 50 mb uploaded in that hour.
just what i wanted. :smile:

if you want to look like you're uploading (to be safer, as you want) without the risk of overfaking, don't use "add upload amount" and leave "No Upload" unticked.
Extreme Mod will fake just what you wanted and you'll send data to peers, in case an adm looks at the peer list.

-----------------

i've never wrote a word about using swarm's average speed at faking.
actually, i've never used it. too risky.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 16:01
add upload amount is:
you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
mod announces 80 mb uploaded in that hour.
but i asked the mod to fake only 50 mb, so it overfaked. :frown:

don't add upload amount is:
you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
mod announces 50 mb uploaded in that hour.
just what i wanted. :smile:

if you want to look like you're uploading (to be safer, as you want) without the risk of overfaking, don't use "add upload amount" and leave "No Upload" unticked.
Extreme Mod will fake just what you wanted and you'll send data to peers, in case an adm looks at the peer list.

-----------------

i've never wrote a word about using swarm's average speed at faking.
actually, i've never used it. too risky.

No it didn't overfake. It adds both fake and real upload and sends that data to the tracker just like it suppose too. "add real upload to fake upload" don't make the mod "overfake" your wrong about that!

You CANNOT fake too Seeds/Peers don't you get that? or what do you mean :confused:

Using "add you real upload to fake upload" will not overfake. it will ONLY do that if you use it TOGETHER with "use swarm's average speed as fake upload speed"

capito
12.07.09, 17:12
first, forget about swarm speed thing. never used it, never will.
all that i've said is about speed mode++ and the "add you real upload to fake upload" option.

and second, overfaking is a harsh word.
let's replace it with "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data".
and you're right, if i tick "add you real upload to fake upload" it won't overfake because technically i asked the mod to do so. (i asked the mod to send to the tracker "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data" (this only when someone leechs from me))

the point is that by using "add you real upload to fake upload" option, you won't send to the tracker a faking rate between __kb/s and __kb/s. you'll send that + your real upload, which results in "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data".

why you will send "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data"?
because real upload is RANDOM, you don't know when and how much you're gonna upload.
let's say you're cheating between 1kb/s and 101kb/s, and your upload speed is 10000kb/s :tongue:
if i "add you real upload to fake upload", and if no one is leeching from me, i'll fake 175mb/hour (~50kb/s). but if suddenly someone leechs from me i'll fake (34.5gb + 175mb) 34.67gb/hour (~10050kb/s) (a hypothetical fast leecher, downloading the entire hour at that speed) and if the next hour the leecher doesn't leech from me, i'll upload again 175mb/hour.

so i lose the control of the fake rate, cause i wanted for it to be between 1kb/s and 101kb/s. (175mb/h, every hour)

(i know the example is stupid, but i'm trying to prove that the "uploaded" amount (fake rate sent to the tracker) using that option could be randomly bigger)

ok, another example.
a tracker has a script that if you upload faster than 256kb/s, they ban you.
so you use fake rates between 250kb/s and 256kb/s, but you also ticked "add you real upload to fake upload". so you're cheating at ~253kb/s and suddenly a peer leechs from you at 10kb/s. guess what happens.

so my advice is to leave No Upload unticked (so it looks you're uploading, because you ARE uploading... not at your fake rates, but still uploading; so safer, less suppicious), and leave "add you real upload to fake upload" unticked, that will send the fake data you wanted (between __kb/s and __kb/s) without adding the random values of your real upload. (i.e. full control of your fake rates)

did you get it?:frown:

----

one last thing.
tracker doesn't care if you're adding your real up data or not. (you're still a cheater)
so whatever data you want to add by using your real upload, put it in your fake rates (between __kb/s and __kb/s).
it happen to me one day that for using "add you real upload to fake upload" i faked more than i wanted. :frown: i didn't got banned, but after that i decided not to use that option anymore.
so kabster, i hope you've understood. tracker sees overal fake up speed, which is fake speed (between __kb/s and __kb/s) + real up speed.

anon
12.07.09, 18:49
capito is right. With overfaking he means reporting extra upload you didn't want to... if you fake 50MB with Speed mode++, and real uploaded 30MB, you'll report 80MB. This may not be an issue with small amounts, but it'll get suspicious as you "upload" more.

The advantage of "add your real uploaded amount..." is that it can help "boost" your real upload with a small fake upload.

alpacino, the "real progress" no report setting has been there since PS 0.6. :biggrin:

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 19:52
capito is right. With overfaking he means reporting extra upload you didn't want to... if you fake 50MB with Speed mode++, and real uploaded 30MB, you'll report 80MB. This may not be an issue with small amounts, but it'll get suspicious as you "upload" more.

The advantage of "add your real uploaded amount..." is that it can help "boost" your real upload with a small fake upload.

alpacino, the "real progress" no report setting has been there since PS 0.6. :biggrin:

Man, Anon that you got it all wrong is hmm well not good :x

It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one. Just like it suppose to. What speed mode++ thus is adding a fake amount ON-TOP of your real upload if so desired.
That means if I have a upload supported by my ISP at 300KB/s.
I set fake upload at between 10KB/s to 300KB/s where 100KB/s will be my "own" real upload. Together the fake + real upload speed will not extend 300KB/s !!! The mod will fake like a REAL LIFE situation using the fake + real upload like it was the REAL DEAL, like it was my real upload! So it's impossible to get a "static package" data send to the tracker this way. So for the tracker it looks like I have let's say a 24/3 connection. What you don't seem to get here is that the fake upload speed and real upload speed are added together to make the final upload speed not higher then what you've set it too. (not taking to account of the possible bug i mention before with swarm's avarage + real upload thing)

I hope you guy's get it now :rolling_eyes:

anon
12.07.09, 19:54
It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one.

If you tick "add your real uploaded amount...", yes.

Otherwise, the tracker only sees the fake one.

That's what I meant with my other post.

It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one. Just like it suppose to. What speed mode++ thus is adding a fake amount ON-TOP of your real upload if so desire.

Again, this is what I meant with "boost" your real upload... I think we agree on this.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 20:05
If you tick "add your real uploaded amount...", yes.

Otherwise, the tracker only sees the fake one.

That's what I meant with my other post.

Again, this is what I meant with "boost" your real upload... I think we agree on this.

Yeah this is what we talked about. But this guy says that is better to have "add real upload to fake upload" disabled. Where I say is not. Thue atm is not possible to fake for seed/peers. Then he says this about overfaking with the settings i suggested and it was ON baby ;)

Is better you start reading from the beginning.

anon
12.07.09, 20:06
But this guy says that is better to have "add real upload to fake upload" disabled. Where I say is not.

Every one has his own technique to fake... I prefer the Speed mode++ fake upload to be the only factor, that's why I personally don't recommend to enable it. Please note I don't like ditching a new method just to stay with what works too much, but if I screw up in the process I may lose my tracker accounts... and I don't do real upload on most of them, so I don't see the need for "add your real uploaded amount..." anyway. :biggrin:

However, if you do fine with it, that's great. :smile:

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 20:11
Every one has his own technique to fake... I prefer the Speed mode++ fake upload to be the only factor, that's why I personally don't recommend to enable it. However, if you do fine with it, that's great. :smile:

You are at higher risk not enabling it. Due to what I said in the first posts. So that was what i was arguing for. Because he recommended his way to another and your way is not as safe. So I had an obligation to step in :wink:

anon
12.07.09, 20:13
You are at higher risk not enabling it.

Yes, I read that, and you're right.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 20:14
Yes, I read that, and you're right.

THANK YOU!!! I would kiss you right now. But I haven't brush me teeth in years :klatsch_3:

anon
12.07.09, 20:16
LOL :biggrin:

I have posted a variation of that advice in the past:

use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
That's for fake preseeding, but the idea is the same.

However, notice some people need no upload for security reasons. I guess buffering on well-seeded and leeched torrents is their only choice.

Blackkatt
12.07.09, 20:19
LOL :biggrin:

I have posted a variation of that advice in the past:

That's for fake preseeding, but the idea is the same.

However, notice some people need no upload for security reasons. I guess buffering on well-seeded and leeched torrents is their only choice.

No upload could be better for security reasons in country's where download is legal but uploading is not :tongue:

anon
12.07.09, 20:19
Those are exactly the kind of cases I meant. :top:

kabster
12.07.09, 22:59

Hi capito,

I wosnt confused :rolling_eyes:, realy!?? And i knew the method goes somewot like you have said it, but i just wosnt 150% sure !!

Iam currently testing my own method on torrents whit allot of leechers and few seeders at bitme...to boost my ratio you see. Only using speed++ plus i keep all "settings" as close as possible to realistic behaviour. like no upload when swarm speed is zero, no 100% seed (not sure how secure that is = off ) , keeping an an lowprofile using inteligent mode etc;...

so far my true actions are cloaked under these settings :biggrin: (holding fingers acrossed :rolleyes:)

thanks for all the GOOD advice :thumbsup:

kab,

anon
12.07.09, 23:01
no 100% seed (not sure how secure that is = off )

Only safe on Scene material, I would say.

BitMe is one of the trackers where cheating is really challenging. Do well! :top:

kabster
12.07.09, 23:13
BitMe is one of the trackers where cheating is really challenging. Do well! :top:

Not always though :biggrin:

Not that it woud make any difference for the tracker if i ever was to be caught, ,but i realy do SHARE my 2.2mbit up connection from time to time :biggrin:

@Coding Team
keep up the good work :quote3:

kab,

anon
12.07.09, 23:14
Not that it woud make any difference for the tracker if ever was to be caught, ,but i realy do SHARE my 2.2mbit up connection from time to time :biggrin:

You mean you share with your 2.2Mbit? :tongue:

kabster
12.07.09, 23:35
so my advice is to leave No Upload unticked (so it looks you're uploading, because you ARE uploading... not at your fake rates, but still uploading; so safer, less suppicious), and leave "add you real upload to fake upload" unticked, that will send the fake data you wanted (between __kb/s and __kb/s) without adding the random values of your real upload. (i.e. full control of your fake rates)

Thats wot i thought all the time, and thats how i have been playing nice & save along various trackers so far :biggrin:

To Rule out both NoUpload & addupload or use them both looks very suspecious to me atleast and capito too obviously :smile:

kab,

anon
12.07.09, 23:37
To Rule out both NoUpload & addupload or use them both looks very suspecious to me atleast and capito too obviously :smile:

The tracker itself can't know you have "No upload" enabled. And yes, using both is useless. :biggrin:

kabster
12.07.09, 23:42
You mean you share with your 2.2Mbit? :tongue:

In a manner of speaking yeah :biggrin:

My fake speeds are half to close to my real speeds.. but i just dont use them both... Or restrict one ...

---------- Post added at 23:42 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

The tracker itself can't know you have "No upload" enabled.

Realy, but wot if the tracker happends to be one of the peers/seeders and sees you doNOT not 1bit UPLOAD (for real) hence NoUpload = real upload while there are numerous of peers/leechers asking for bits and pieces :biggrin: .. Doesnt that look suspicious too!?

kab,

anon
12.07.09, 23:47
The tracker is never a peer in the swarm. An admin may be, though, and you risk what Blackkatt mentioned before happening.

downtown
12.07.09, 23:49
try to install an older version and use then the own autoupdater to update to the newest version.

Did as you said. Took the 4.2.0 version and it worked! The own autoupdater said i was up to date though which i obviously wasn't. :) Anyhow managed to find the newest version @cnet and now it works great man. :klatsch_3:

kabster
13.07.09, 00:01
Using your method (option 2) "don't add real upload to fake upload" is not a good choice. You cannot atm (at the moment) fake too seeds or peers. So if you have an admin that happen to be in the swarm. He can see that he is not getting any data from you. or the data he gets doesn't match what the tracker report. Again...it would have to be a small swarm for him to notice this. Even so my "option" is safer.

Now thats wots bugging me. Especially that which i underlined in bold !!?

so, at one hand you do upload data for real (NoUpload box unticked) but while the Addrealdata box is unticked.
so on the other hand you claim the admin will not receiving any vallid data , as if you using ACTivated NoUpload and deactivated addrealammount !!??

Thats somewot contradictionarry to me :confused::confused:

anon
13.07.09, 00:02
Of course he won't receive any data, since you're not uploading. This is suspicious in small swarms, specially if you're faking upload. Blackkatt uses "add your real uploaded amount..." and disables "no upload" so as to look like a non-cheater in the swarm.

The risk greatly minimizes is the swarm is big enough, though.

kabster
13.07.09, 00:07
My point , how can it he doesnt receive any data when you are infact are uploading (4real)..?

Are you refering to the ghost data (fakeupload) which is and can be verified whit the real upload data!? :O

anon
13.07.09, 00:08
My point , how can it he doesnt receive any data when you are infact are uploading (4real)..?

I said when you are NOT uploading, i.e. "no upload" is enabled.

Are you refering to the ghost data (fakeupload) which is and can be verified whit the real upload data!? :O

Yes, but it's just a possibility.

kabster
13.07.09, 00:11
yeah.... ok... blackcat has an point indeed sorry.... lol

---------- Post added at 00:11 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

Yes, but it's just a possibility.

If thats so... then there's an HUGE gap which ought to be closed by hour sb-innovation finest :biggrin:

If not impossible :rolleyes:

anon
13.07.09, 00:15
If thats so... then there's an HUGE gap which ought to be closed by hour sb-innovation finest :biggrin:

If not impossible :rolleyes:

Just don't enable "no upload", use a small fake upload speed, and tick "add your real uploaded amount"... on torrents with small swarms if you want to be 100% sure.

kabster
13.07.09, 00:19
Oh btw...

Its going much better whit the memory related issue you know!! And Az is not entirely to blame for :nene:

az is running for 10 hours strait by now, only using but 6 - 8% of my physical ram instead offf the usual 22% - 25% :eek: + increase !!??

It seems it doesnt eat away all my memory anymore (holding thumbs accrossed)...

2 things are causing this... either my AV or Windows Aero a.k.a DWM.EXE :mad: (memory hogg aswell)

kab,

anon
13.07.09, 00:20
If you think your antivirus is causing the issue, exclude your downloads folder.

Disabling Aero is also a good idea - use FastAero instead.

kabster
13.07.09, 05:36
If you think your antivirus is causing the issue, exclude your downloads folder.

Disabling Aero is also a good idea - use FastAero instead.

Now you telling me :biggrin: LfMao

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

And, i just disabled the p2p feauter in my av just to be sure..

i always check afterwards anyway... and if there ever woud happen something to my system ... i have an 256bit password encrypted backup stored somewhere hehe

---------- Post added at 05:36 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

hello,

Is there anyone who can tell me how i can add not just 1 but multiple url based ip filter lists to az!?

Or will i have to copy/paste all the ranges into 1 huge file... and thats not wot i want..
I rather stick to url method for automatic updates .

Thanks,

kab,

antiseedbox
13.07.09, 08:36
this features is also new:
+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-bilder-picture1353-newazu.gif)

I've read the topic, but I didn't understand how it works and what use this feature. Can you explain it to me? Thanks...:biggrin:

shawshankraj
13.07.09, 08:47
I've read the topic, but I didn't understand how it works and what use this feature. Can you explain it to me? Thanks..

It's stop faking u r upload when total swarm speed is zero.
Swarm speed is a average upload speed.

alpacino
13.07.09, 08:59
I've read the topic, but I didn't understand how it works and what use this feature. Can you explain it to me? Thanks...:biggrin:

This option is used to cease faking whenever the average swarm speed reaches zero, meaning there's no activity going on that torrent. :top:

kabster
13.07.09, 11:04
Arrgh... i spoke to soon :icon_angry[1]:

Physical memory usage has encreased again whit another 10 - 15% !! Az running for like 20+hours strait !!?

The strange and most confusing thing about this phenomen is that az its Peak workset is only 220Mb which is wot like 3% of my entire 8gb physical Ram roughly !!? workset az currently is 213mb!!

Neither process explorer nor windows task manager doesnt report the sudden encrease / leak !? It doesnt add up !??

Pe is about right when i compare the available physical memory to that of taskmanager beeing 5100+ Mb, but when i compare cache values to that of taskmanager its way off / not acurate!!

According to TM vista Cached virtually all my physical ram = non to maybe 7Mb free. But according to PE only 1.600+mb is cached !!?

strange...

kab,

anon
13.07.09, 18:33
kabster, it's a lot better if you only use one blocklist.

I'm totally clueless about your RAM problem. :confused:

czullo
13.07.09, 19:02
Arrgh... i spoke to soon :icon_angry[1]:

Physical memory usage has encreased again whit another 10 - 15% !! Az running for like 20+hours strait !!?

The strange and most confusing thing about this phenomen is that az its Peak workset is only 220Mb which is wot like 3% of my entire 8gb physical Ram roughly !!? workset az currently is 213mb!!

Neither process explorer nor windows task manager doesnt report the sudden encrease / leak !? It doesnt add up !??

Pe is about right when i compare the available physical memory to that of taskmanager beeing 5100+ Mb, but when i compare cache values to that of taskmanager its way off / not acurate!!

According to TM vista Cached virtually all my physical ram = non to maybe 7Mb free. But according to PE only 1.600+mb is cached !!?

strange...

kab,

Beucase its BETA, that why i ask to do two version one based on STABLE second on BETA, theres always some issues with beta. You must deal with it.

hitman
13.07.09, 19:20
Beucase its BETA, that why i ask to do two version one based on STABLE second on BETA, theres always some issues with beta. You must deal with it.

do we have proofs that its caused by a beta?

ghostfucker
13.07.09, 19:26
there is no difference between final and b01!

VUZE CHANGELOG
-----------------

2009.07.xx | Vuze 4.2.0.5

2009.07.08 | Vuze 4.2.0.4

FEATURE: Core | Subscription options for auto-starting auto-downloads [Parg]

czullo
13.07.09, 19:29
do we have proofs that its caused by a beta?

Stable dont have isues with memory leak, and theres a reason why this relase is taged beta not final.

hitman
13.07.09, 19:50
and the reason is that in the betas the memory leak is a feature? if it would be a bug it would be fixed but it doesnt make much sense that stable releases dont have memory leaks. stable releases are based on betas. a new full version number means only that they had during the betas enough fixed and new features added to call it stable thats all the magic.

DigitalDJ
13.07.09, 23:20
Stable dont have isues with memory leak, and theres a reason why this relase is taged beta not final.

Shut the fuck up. It has nothing to with it being Beta.

4.2.0.5 B01 only has a few files changed from 4.2.0.4. None of which are major changes that would likely cause a memory leak.

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 09:37
I just saw this

the tracker tvtorrents just reported

Tracker Status (Please get a proper client, this client is very out of date)
I'am spoofing Bittornado 0.3.18

This got me thinking. Maybe they see it as a old client OR the mod sends some bad data? worth to take a closer look i think.

PS: Ghostfucker i pm you but not sure if you got it. It said something about i need 99999 post to pm.:klatsch_3:

kabster
14.07.09, 10:46
kabster, it's a lot better if you only use one blocklist.

I'm totally clueless about your RAM problem. :confused:

Now, why would it be better to use only 1 list /range !? The more ranges, the more i exclude suspicious ip's.. Ofcourse i dont block everything/everyone. I use 2 verry popular lists combined into 1 file that phoenixlabs have suggested me atm :cool:

And indeed, i see i get more ressults combining lists that way from the looks of it.

concerning the memory issue, something strange (in an possitive way :biggrin:) has just happend. By the time i get behind my computer , az is running strait for like 24hours memory using 42%+ physical ram :baeh:. Now, as i ignore that and go on doing some work at my comp whit the 4gb+ left :frown:. Vista freed up ram dropping my current usage from 40+ WAY DOWN to onLY 26% :biggrin::confused: !!!?

I think Vista may verry well have some Caching issues too allocating that much ram !!?

edit: at that time when that happend, i wos even encoding some dvd's in Batch mode which uses quite an bit of ram too (but normal usage no leaksthere ) !!

i dunno either anymore, just second guessing here from here on...!

The memory issue thats BUGGING me and still is obviously has nothing i repeat HAS NOTHING TO DO whit the Vuze>Mods i obtain here !

I have the EXACTLY annoyance whit the Vuze (NON-MODDED) official Stable releases aswell (even though they dancing in circles saying Vuze has verry litle if not NOTHING to do whit it because they dont seem to find wots causing :stupid: when i confront them whit it :rolleyes: ) !!.

kab,

ghostfucker
14.07.09, 14:28
Tracker Status (Please get a proper client, this client is very out of date)
I'am spoofing Bittornado 0.3.18
0.3.18 is the latest bt release...
BitTornado (http://www.bittornado.com/download.html)

anon
14.07.09, 18:07
Blackkatt, read the announcement and you'll know the 999999 posts limit is an unreachable amount. You can only PM Staff members.

Regarding your problem, ghostfucker is right. Make sure TvT allows BitTornado, and if so you could try spoofing 0.3.17 - it's a widely-accepted build because it's the latest one without the experimental encryption.

kabster, a single blocklist is better than multiple ones for a simple reason: banning more IPs doesn't make your P2P experience more secure. Stick to a trustworthy one.

Good to hear about the memory thing, though. I guess that DVD operation that used a lot of RAM forced Azureus to free some. Made me remember the mystring VBS script - google for it! :top:

czullo, there you are. It's not an issue with Betas or the Mod at all.

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 18:29
Blackkatt, read the announcement and you'll know the 999999 posts limit is an unreachable amount. You can only PM Staff members.

Regarding your problem, ghostfucker is right. Make sure TvT allows BitTornado, and if so you could try spoofing 0.3.17 - it's a widely-accepted build because it's the latest one without the experimental encryption.

I like the encryption. And yes it's the latest BitTornado. That's not the problem. Tvtorrents never said anything about this before. And there's no new information about BitTornado being banned atm on there site. That's why i tell you guy's it can be something with the mod and it may just be a problem with there tracker. Even so... better safe the sorry.

Yeah i read that again, can only post too staff members. Then I came to think of is Ghostfucker registered as staff, there by the extra post. (feel free to remove it)

anon
14.07.09, 18:38
TvT bans BitTornado. I fired up the real BT and got the same error message.

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 20:02
TvT bans BitTornado. I fired up the real BT and got the same error message.

(heh I could just as easily have done that) :tongue:

It's new then. too bad :frown:

how do I do with utorrent? that with id and such can anyone tell me?

anon
14.07.09, 20:03
Well, you could spoof another client - Deluge or Halite, for example.

Read my Extreme Mod tutorial if you want to know how to use a custom ID:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 20:30
Well, you could spoof another client - Deluge or Halite, for example.

Read my Extreme Mod tutorial if you want to know how to use a custom ID:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

you say

After that, run the RatioMaster, go to the Advanced tab, and select the emulation for the exact same version and build of the BitTorrent client you're running. (For this tutorial, we'll use uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 14458)

how would i know what EXACT version I have. In your mod it says either 1.8.0 or 1.8.1 NO "build number"

also, i need to download that (in this case)utorrent, and run that then ratiomaster right?

anon
14.07.09, 20:35
Builds ghostfucker's PS spoofs:

1.5: N/A
1.6: build 474
1.6.1: build 490
1.7.7: build 8179
1.8.0: build 11813
1.8.1: build 12639

And yes - run uTorrent first, then load a torrent, and keep it running to read uT's memory.

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 20:51
Builds ghostfucker's PS spoofs:

And yes - run uTorrent first, then load a torrent, and keep it running to read uT's memory.

Man! am so unsure what string to use. And am not allowed to PM you for support. What todo? :mad:

I've read your mini guide. But mine don't look like that. Don't want to do it wrong heeeelp :)

anon
14.07.09, 20:53
It's not that hard. The Extreme Mod will have added a greyed-out prefix to the peer_id in the "Custom ID" field.

Get a peer_id from the RM, and paste what is NOT part of that prefix in the big text field.

Which part are you having problems with?

Blackkatt
14.07.09, 20:58
Looks like this -UT1810-_10Q%xxxxxxxx -UT1810-_1 already filled in the mod like you said. I'm not sure to take from 0 and forward or from Q or from %

anon
14.07.09, 20:59
Looks like this -UT1810-_10Q%xxxxxxxx

The bolded part (-UT1810-_1) is already entered as a prefix. Fill the second text field with the rest of the peer_id - starting with the 0 until the end of the string, that is.

ghostfucker
15.07.09, 13:30

uTorrent 1.5 => build 437

kabster
15.07.09, 19:41
kabster, a single blocklist is better than multiple ones for a simple reason: banning more IPs doesn't make your P2P experience more secure. Stick to a trustworthy one.

Good to hear about the memory thing, though. I guess that DVD operation that used a lot of RAM forced Azureus to free some. Made me remember the mystring VBS script - google for it! :top:

For now i stick to 2 lists combined in 1. These are not just any lists but, 2 lists that the mod and some experts over at phoenix labs recommended to other users... (so i have discovered)

Its the Level 1 and Primary Threats lists :eek13:

As for the memory ordeal. I dont think Vuze freed up ram , since at that time when it happend my global system memory consumption peaked at 45% , not half of my physical ram !?

Oh well, by disabling Aero and p2p Feature in my av . Allot has improved thats for sure :top:

kab,

anon
15.07.09, 19:43
For now i stick to 2 lists combined in 1. These are not just any lists but, 2 lists that the mod and some experts over at phoenix labs recommended to other users... (so i have discovered)

Its the Level 1 and Primary Threats lists :eek13:

Sounds good, I was under the impression you were merging two level1 lists from two sources or something like that.

kabster
16.07.09, 18:39
Sounds good, I was under the impression you were merging two level1 lists from two sources or something like that.

Why woud i use double lists of the same range now :biggrin: ?

No seriously, thank you for watching over us though :top:

Regarding the Visual Basic scripting subject ... ! Iam afraid you lost me there :tongue:

but thanks anyway anonymous :thumbsup: ,

kab,

anon
16.07.09, 18:41
Regarding the Visual Basic scripting subject ... ! Iam afraid you lost me there :tongue:

Have a look at this:
Mystring Videos - Metacafe (http://www.metacafe.com/tags/mystring/)
Supposedly it "forces" Windows to free RAM, running it every now and then (Task Scheduler?) could help alleviate your memory issue.

Blackkatt
17.07.09, 16:09
The bolded part (-UT1810-_1) is already entered as a prefix. Fill the second text field with the rest of the peer_id - starting with the 0 until the end of the string, that is.

Azureus already adds the peer_id prefix. To make this easier, let's assume you want to spoof uTorrent 1.8.1, and the real ID is
-UT1810-_1t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

You should only enter: t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73 in the custom ID field.

Also, %xx's count as a single byte. For example, take the following ID from uTorrent 1.6.1:
-UT1610-%ea%81%f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c
%ea%81 are two bytes and not six, since they're percent-encoded. So in that case you should only enter %f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c in the custom ID field. Don't use those peer_ids or the one in the pic!

What do you mean with that last part. Is the ID diffrent on uTorrent 1.6.1 more then the obvious -UT1610- ? can you please tell me exactly what to use please, I mean can you try to explain it more simple

Never mind. I saw now that, this "extra" you talk about is already added.

anon
17.07.09, 16:35
Just for everyone else with the same question, uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490's peer_id prefix is -UT1610-%ea%81.

Blackkatt
17.07.09, 18:24
I'm wondering another thing. How well have these client spoofs been tested. I would like to know if Deluge have been tested and understood. Can I feel "safe" using it? and what about the other client spoofs? utorrent can be hard due it's closed source I get that.

anon
17.07.09, 18:25
All the spoofs have been thoroughly tested. Open-source clients have a slight edge because ghostfucker had direct access to their source code, which means you don't have to use a custom ID (not are given the ability to do it), but uTorrent with a CID should work just as good, too.

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 18:12
anon what is this, still not a member and can't access
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14175

It's not fair. I've been very active lately I would like the latest mod. My friend witch also uses your mod with same settings as me. (Witch are good settings) got banned on scenetorrents yesterday spoofing utorrent 1.8.1 WITH custom ID. This does not feel safe anymore pretty soon we're forced to use old SHUMOD, how fun is that! :eek13: do the latest MOD contain any bug fixes or such?

anon
18.07.09, 18:44
It's not fair. I've been very active lately

Exactly.

That version is just a core update, but there are "I WANT IT" posts already...

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 18:59
Exactly.

That version is just a core update, but there are "I WANT IT" posts already...

Is that Exactly for the other post that was deleted about I need 50 post. Or do you agree with me? :shockkk!::biggrin:

What about post "I WANT IT" what's that?

anon
18.07.09, 19:01
No, it's "exactly" about being active *lately*. You don't need 50 posts.

"I WANT IT" means it seems you can't wait to download the latest mod, which is just a core update. :eek13:

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 19:06
aaah. well ok. I can wait then...I know we should not ask to be members but some guidelines would be nice, more then be ACTIVE! :) I must have something to say too right? :smile: I like talking to you anon let's talk about the mod then. My friend got banned yesterday spoofing utorrent 1.8.1 witch custom id. He got the same settings as I do so am scared to spoof anything right now. Spoofing utorrent 1.6.1 safer then 1.8.1?
1.8.1 seems to be banned on most places?

anon
18.07.09, 19:08
capri360 was banned for using the uT spoof at ScT, too. We're checking why. If you want to be 100% sure you can spoof BitTornado there.

1.8.1 seems to be banned on most places?

Not that many :tongue:

suroyo
18.07.09, 19:18
capri360 was banned for using the uT spoof at ScT, too. We're checking why. If you want to be 100% sure you can spoof BitTornado there.

Not that many :tongue:

What other sites ban for using the uT spoof aside form ScT ? :confused:

anon
18.07.09, 19:19
Do a search for "utorrent spoof" on the Extreme Mod threads.

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 19:57
I almost forgot. Anon, using Deluge spoof cause problem with connection to seeds/peers...so you get slow speeds. utorrent spoof makes is very easy to connect to seeds/peers just like the original client. Same goes for BitTornado I don't know how the original client is. But this too connect easy.

anon
18.07.09, 19:58
I almost forgot. Anon, using Deluge spoof cause problem with connection to seeds/peers...so you get slow speeds.

That's caused by the spoof not supporting some new LTE messges:

yes, thats a known issue...
some clients* use a newer lte-protocol, but azureus has still the old implementation and can't understand some encrypted messages.
-> if you have the encryption enabled and use a client with the new protocol e.g. ut 1.8.1, azureus wont be able to connect to other clients, which have the new ltep implementation too.

- bittorrent 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- deluge all versions
- halite 0.3.0.1, 0.3.0.2, 0.3.1.0, 0.3.1.1
- utorrent 1.8.0, 1.8.1

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 21:00

So in other words, the other spoofs are useless :confused:

anon
18.07.09, 21:01

This doesn't mean your speeds WILL be slowed to a crawl.

Blackkatt
18.07.09, 21:05
This doesn't mean your speeds WILL be slowed to a crawl.

That is true. But is sure does slow things down! am confused to why these spoof are even included. Not that I don't value the effort and all. I really do! still...

It would be nice if Ghostfucker could tell us more about the spoofs so we have a better understanding on what spoof to use, what's the safer spoof and so on. :confused:

ghostfucker
18.07.09, 21:27
It would be nice if Ghostfucker could tell us more

read anon's qoute...
it happens only with enabled encryption, and will be automatically solved, when the azureus developers update their ltep implementation.

edit: i could fix that problem easily by changing the protocol version, but that would make the spoof detectable...

hitman
18.07.09, 21:45
anon what is this, still not a member and can't access
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14175

It's not fair. I've been very active lately I would like the latest mod.

oh how sweet

Hellboy
19.07.09, 04:27
i dont know what happened my Vuze has stopped working,it is not starting

SlayerG
19.07.09, 07:47
Just don't enable "no upload", use a small fake upload speed, and tick "add your real uploaded amount"... on torrents with small swarms if you want to be 100% sure.

The thing is i try to set the small fake upload speed but I still dont know where, becouse I start sharing like 1 kb/s and the fake upload speed is 50kb/s. it's too much, can anyone help me? becouse even the Fake Ratio doesn't works, it like out of control the fake upload... i cant edit it...

I mean I can enter the menu and what ever, but doesnt matter what option I use, the fake upload speed is allways the same...

Blackkatt
19.07.09, 09:10
i dont know what happened my Vuze has stopped working,it is not starting

What client are you spoofing? and what you mean by not starting? not connecting to seeds/peers or Vuze not starting at all?

- Connection problems, check Firewall, Turn off encryption (in Vuze) or try spoofing other clients.
- Vuze won't start, Use the guide on the first post on this thread.

alpacino
19.07.09, 15:28
I mean I can enter the menu and what ever, but doesnt matter what option I use, the fake upload speed is allways the same...

It would be better if you post which faking setting you are using, better yet if you provide detailed screenshots.

Blackkatt
19.07.09, 16:18
capri360 was banned for using the uT spoof at ScT, too.

Anon, As I said before my friend was banned from ScT when using µTorrent spoof 1.8.1 with custom ID.

He was auto-banned for something called Ghost-Leeching whatever that is?

anon
19.07.09, 17:43
Hellboy, do a clean install.

SlayerG, use Speed mode++. You can set the fake upload speed at the bottom.

He was auto-banned for something called Ghost-Leeching whatever that is?

Ghostleeching is basically the old trick of removing the tracker URL. ScT banned him for the wrong reason, then. :stupid:

hitman
19.07.09, 17:57
ScT banned him for the wrong reason, then. :stupid:

you can only tell it if it was really the spoof if you use vuze with all decativated cheat options and use olny the spoof, everything else is to dirty to clearly say it was the spoof and ghostleeching have different signs as a faulty spoof.

3 reasons:

1. they lie about the bann reason
2. they banned him because of other cheat settings (maybe ghostleeching, maybe a combination of settings that caused a bug)
3. they banned him because of the spoof but without clear proofs and test its difficult to say. i have doubts.

Blackkatt
19.07.09, 18:13
you can only tell it if it was really the spoof if you use vuze with all decativated cheat options and use olny the spoof, everything else is to dirty to clearly say it was the spoof and ghostleeching have different signs as a faulty spoof.

3 reasons:

1. they lie about the bann reason
2. they banned him because of other cheat settings (maybe ghostleeching, maybe a combination of settings that caused a bug)
3. they banned him because of the spoof but without clear proofs and test its difficult to say. i have doubts.

Okay...

Here's the thing. I know what settings hes got and they are all good. We been at this for a long time and never got banned before. This was without a doubt a cause of the utorrent spoof. The spoof itself or something the spoof made Azureus do.

(Not taking to account a possible upgrade on ScT or such)

kabster
20.07.09, 01:47
Have a look at this:
Mystring Videos - Metacafe (http://www.metacafe.com/tags/mystring/)
Supposedly it "forces" Windows to free RAM, running it every now and then (Task Scheduler?) could help alleviate your memory issue.

For, now .. Most of the time Az is playing allong nicely now that i have disabled / restricted some services :top:

But i'll keep that tip in mind as a last resort :wink:

A few things though annon about that script file!

Those digits they put in whit the many 0's ! Is that the ammount of physical ram put in "bytes" or "kilobits"?

Also, is this script an permanently affect ? If so, how do i reverse it ?

thanks,
kab,

anon
20.07.09, 01:48
They're bytes.

The effect isn't continuous, it frees RAM up after you run it, then nothing else.

Hellboy
20.07.09, 02:21
now my client is working,just installed a new copy

tj0ckis
21.07.09, 13:53
OMG! OMG! Somebody have to help me. So I was using this Mod, everything was going fine. After some time I saw that my real upload speed was going faster then my fake upload speed. So I thought that it would be better to turn of fake upload. So I unticked Fake Report to tracker systems and ticked "When fake report is turned off, use the last know...". And then it started to fake upload in like 215mb/s!! Why?! I'm defently going to get banned now :( it uploaded 17gb in just a few seconds! Anyway how to stop it from updating? I stopped the torrent and shutdown Azureus. Won't it show up now that I uploaded 17gb in just a few seconds?!

alpacino
21.07.09, 15:08
OMG! OMG! Somebody have to help me. So I was using this Mod, everything was going fine. After some time I saw that my real upload speed was going faster then my fake upload speed. So I thought that it would be better to turn of fake upload.When you have "report fake stats.." enabled, only fake values are reported, unless you are using speed++ and tick "add your real upload to the fake one", which will sum both and report.
Which settings on the fake tab were you using? Give us detailed information so that we can help better. My guess (215mb/s) is that you were using "Ratio Mode"? Remember, that is a flasher.

"When fake report is turned off, use the last know..."If you are new to this mod, I wouldn't recommend using that option for now.

I'm defently going to get banned now :( it uploaded 17gb in just a few seconds! Anyway how to stop it from updating? I stopped the torrent and shutdown Azureus. Won't it show up now that I uploaded 17gb in just a few seconds?!Are you safe to tell the tracker name? If you hit stop and closed Azureus, the stats were probably sent to the tracker, now you have to wait and see what comes next. Next time I would recommend you shut it down through task manager before the announce update so to avoid reporting.

ironace
21.07.09, 15:27
the single exe version never works for me it just doesnt start so i do it the old fashioned way.

tj0ckis
21.07.09, 15:43
When you have "report fake stats.." enabled, only fake values are reported, unless you are using speed++ and tick "add your real upload to the fake one", which will sum both and report.
Which settings on the fake tab were you using? Give us detailed information so that we can help better. My guess (215mb/s) is that you were using "Ratio Mode"? Remember, that is a flasher.
If you are new to this mod, I wouldn't recommend using that option for now.
Are you safe to tell the tracker name? If you hit stop and closed Azureus, the stats were probably sent to the tracker, now you have to wait and see what comes next. Next time I would recommend you shut it down through task manager before the announce update so to avoid reporting.

This is the settings i used, http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/Azureus.PNG. And yes I'm fairly new, first time :biggrin:

But I wanted to turn the fake upload off so I would only use my real upload, isn't that possible to do? I thought you shut off the fake upload by unticking "Fake report to...", I wanted to use my real upload speed instead of the fake. The tracker was Sparvar, the one with old Swedvdr users and TTi Legends.

And by ticking "When fake report is turned..." I thought that it would start upload on my fake upload. Understand? I'm not so good at English.

I'll try to explain. I had fake uploaded 300mb, and I wanted to use my real upload speed instead of the fake. I thought that if I didn't tick "When fake report is turned...", my client would start over again. It would look weird if I first had uploaded 300mb and then at the next trackerupdate like 50mb.

By pressing "When fake report is turned..." I thought that it would combine my old fake 300mb upload with my new 50mb real upload, 350mb. Maybe that wasn't the case :confused:

So can anyone tell me how I set the fake upload speed at 0? Turn it off completely?

Thanks in advance! :wink:

EDIT: My stats haven't updated yet, 2 hours since it happen. Am I safe?

alpacino
21.07.09, 16:28
Your setting seems to be very nice, no problem here.

But I wanted to turn the fake upload off so I would only use my real upload, isn't that possible to do? I thought you shut off the fake upload by unticking "Fake report to...", I wanted to use my real upload speed instead of the fake. The tracker was Sparvar, the one with old Swedvdr users and TTi Legends.Make sure the torrent is running, double click it and on sbi tab, untick fake report stats. This way only real seeding will be reported.

So can anyone tell me how I set the fake upload speed at 0? Turn it off completely?This can be done with "no upload" found on sb-i general hack. But will disable all upload, not per torrent.

EDIT: My stats haven't updated yet, 2 hours since it happen. Am I safe?Maybe you are safe, wait some more time. I'm not at sparvar so I don't know how long it takes to update stats, not all trackers update real time fyi.

anon
21.07.09, 18:10
This can be done with "no upload" found on sb-i general hack. But will disable all upload, not per torrent.

That will only prevent you from really uploading - fake upload will continue!

tj0ckis, that's quite strange, since fake upload speed has a limit of 10000kB/s. :confused:

You can indeed use only your real upload by unticking "fake report to tracker systems". And yes, enabling it uses fake upload.

tj0ckis
21.07.09, 19:57
That will only prevent you from really uploading - fake upload will continue!

tj0ckis, that's quite strange, since fake upload speed has a limit of 10000kB/s. :confused:

You can indeed use only your real upload by unticking "fake report to tracker systems". And yes, enabling it uses fake upload.

That's what I did, then it went beserk! I should probably reinstall Azureus and the Mod. Because first I had the original ShuMod and then I downloaded the Extreme Mod SB and just overwrote the old files. Maybe I should have erased the Shumod files first!

Thanks for your help! :smile: Seems like I'm safe. Can I start that torrent again or will it just update with the 17GB stats?

anon
21.07.09, 19:59
Yes, clean install for the win! :wink:

Azureus won't remember your loaded torrents after doing it, so no problem with those GBs. :biggrin:

tj0ckis
22.07.09, 01:44
Just one more question. Is the Upload Multiplier safer than Speed mode++? Have it set between 1.3-1.7, using it on the tracker Waffles. When I upload in 100kb/s I fake upload in 130kb/s. Is that risky? These 100kb/s I upload for real does the leecher get them? Or is that just fake data too?

It should be safer right? Because Speed mode+++ is 100% fake and Upload Multiplier actually sends some real stats?

Thanks in advance! Really good forum :)

alpacino
22.07.09, 03:37
Yes, it could be as safe as or safer than speed++ if used correctly with low multipliers in a non-greedy fashion. Your multipliers seems good. The advatage of multiplier is that you need a minimum traffic to go on.

These 100kb/s I upload for real does the leecher get them? Or is that just fake data too?Peers will get only the real data of course, but your client will be spoofing fake data at an increased 30% rate.

Blackkatt
22.07.09, 13:41
Just one more question. Is the Upload Multiplier safer than Speed mode++? Have it set between 1.3-1.7, using it on the tracker Waffles. When I upload in 100kb/s I fake upload in 130kb/s. Is that risky? These 100kb/s I upload for real does the leecher get them? Or is that just fake data too?

It should be safer right? Because Speed mode+++ is 100% fake and Upload Multiplier actually sends some real stats?

Thanks in advance! Really good forum :)

Speed mode++ can also send real data with "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount" this combination I argue is the best one. Make it a rule not to fake higher then what your current ISP can give you. You're located in Sweden so let's say you got BBB, Telia, or any other known ISP. They ofter 24/3 so It would be safe to fake up to 300kb/s (provided that your other settings are in order.)

And no...faked data is not send to peers only real data is.

anon
22.07.09, 18:11
These 100kb/s I upload for real does the leecher get them? Or is that just fake data too?

This is a bit funny :biggrin:

Now serious: tj0ckis, as you talked about Waffles, if you have enough time to leave the torrent seeding, you may want to consider the Waffles method.

Speed mode++ can also send real data with "add your real uploaded amount to fake uploaded amount"

Yes, but this comment can be a bit misleading: if you're faking at 100kB/s and doing a real upload of 30kB/s, peers won't see 130kB/s, but the real 30kB/s. Still, it's better than not uploading anything on small swarms.

Blackkatt
22.07.09, 19:49
Yes, but this comment can be a bit misleading: if you're faking at 100kB/s and doing a real upload of 30kB/s, peers won't see 130kB/s, but the real 30kB/s. Still, it's better than not uploading anything on small swarms.

If you read the last line of my post. It's kinda obvious what I mean :)

anon
22.07.09, 19:50
Yes, but since tj0ckis is new to the Extreme Mod, I just wanted that to be clear. Shouldn't be a problem, right?

Blackkatt
22.07.09, 20:17
Not at all. I can even give him hand on support in sweeeeedish :klatsch_3: :wink:

Annihlist
25.07.09, 03:19
hmm inactive for a long time username disabled. Oh well. How do I get to latest version

hearthrob
25.07.09, 16:43
Gentlemen, what are the differences between the single exe and normal package in terms of features? I saw that the single exe pack does not contain clientspoof for utorrent in the plugin folder for example.

And single exe pack is a portal version which I can store in my portal HD and use on different machine right? :wink:

anon
25.07.09, 16:47
Annihlist, read the "Registrations open again" announcement.

hearthrob, they're basically the same. But the single EXE has the advantage of having all JARs wrapped inside, enabling you to run Azureus from any folder.

hearthrob
25.07.09, 17:40
hearthrob, they're basically the same. But the single EXE has the advantage of having all JARs wrapped inside, enabling you to run Azureus from any folder.

Oh I see, in that case I'll go with the single exe since in that case I don't have to download the original client and installing it. Hate the registry thingy...

alpacino
25.07.09, 18:29
Oh I see, in that case I'll go with the single exe since in that case I don't have to download the original client and installing it. Hate the registry thingy...

Yes, but don't forget you still need Java installed on your system. :top:

hearthrob
25.07.09, 19:28
Yes, but don't forget you still need Java installed on your system. :top:

Oh yea I have that. Thanks Alpacino. If I still have my .bz accounts after 2 weeks I will let you guys know. :biggrin:

ssjoco
26.07.09, 13:14
In the SB options the speed mode++ "Speed: Beetween %speed%" dialog is enabled despite I selected an other fake mode.

Great mod! Thanks!

silencer1980
26.07.09, 18:46
i am downloading faster with utorrent dude
how can you explain this? ;)

maybe new 4.2.0.4 beta VUZE has firewall problems.
but i revert back to 2 versions before and there is again firewalled

in uTorrent i have no firewall problem

strange.

anon
26.07.09, 18:47
If CanYouSeeMe.org says you aren't firewalled, you aren't. Did you do the Ubuntu test?

silencer1980
26.07.09, 18:50
it is not that simple

canyouseeme says i am not
but VUZE says that is.

maybe disabling DHT options may cause this.

i know this stuff well but also some friends with latest version has this error.

anon
26.07.09, 18:51
That's possible, if you keep the DDB disabled, Vuze may think it's firewalled, because it can't find anyone else to connect to you and prove the contrary. Just try running the Ubuntu torrent, and if you get a green light, you're good to go. :smile:

silencer1980
26.07.09, 18:55
but private trackers want DHT disabled.
whatto do more of it?

and i searched but

what is Ubuntu torrent dude?

anon
26.07.09, 18:57
but private trackers want DHT disabled.
whatto do more of it?

I'd make a rant about ALTs and DHT here, but I'll just say:
It doesn't matter, since private torrents won't use DHT or PEX.

what is Ubuntu torrent dude?

You can find it here (http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/file?info_hash=3%82%0D%B6%DD%5EY%28%D2%3B%C8%11%BB %AC/J%E9L%B8%82). Load it in Vuze, let it run for a while, and check the NAT led. If after some minutes it's green, don't worry about being firewalled.

silencer1980
26.07.09, 19:02
they dont want to be public
as they think with DHT enable users their site is becoming public
and DHT makes harm to them. as TL says.

and just cant get it

you want to install UBUNTU OS and install VUZE on it
then check for firewalled status?

anon
26.07.09, 19:04
they dont want to be public
as they think with DHT enable users their site is becoming public
and DHT makes harm to them. as TL says.

No offense, but that's far from being true. Trackers are wrong regarding this. DHT doesn't do any harm to private torrents unless their uploaders forget to enable the private flag, which most don't.

you want to install UBUNTU OS and install VUZE on it
then check for firewalled status?

Not install, lol. Just download 5-10% of the ISO and check your NAT status. If it's green, you can stop the torrent and delete it.

silencer1980
26.07.09, 19:10
sorry but link is broken as you give.
http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/file?info_hash=3%E2%80%9A%C2%B6%C3%9D^Y%28%C3%92;% C3%88%11%C2%BB%C2%AC/J%C3%A9L%C2%B8%E2%80%9A

i understand it is well seeded well torrent for testing

for DHT

then we shouldnt make it disabled as you say.
trackers have less knowledge about it ?

hmm

how we can enable private flag then?

anon
26.07.09, 19:11
sorry but link is broken as you give.

Try this one:

http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/file?info_hash=3%82%0D%B6%DD%5EY%28%D2%3B%C8%11%BB %AC/J%E9L%B8%82

i understand it is well seeded well torrent for testing

So it is.

for DHT

then we shouldnt make it disabled as you say.
trackers have less knowledge about it ?

They don't know you have it enabled. But don't get me wrong, you don't HAVE to enable it. If you only use Vuze for private torrents or are behind a router, disable DHT.

how we can enable private flag then?

You don't need to do that, the uploader does.

silencer1980
26.07.09, 19:31
i am at %22 then it says firewalled
before it was grey and torrent health is always yellow.

uTorrent says network ok with green light.

i missed the green color on my VUZE :frown:

anon
26.07.09, 19:36
i am at %22 then it says firewalled
before it was grey and torrent health is always yellow.

OK, now that's bad. Let's check some things:

Is the TCP listen port set to a number between 49152 and 65535?
Is the UDP "listen" port set to a different number than the TCP one?
Is any other app using the same ports?
Are you using a proxy to connect to peers?
Is encryption enabled?
Are you using an IP Filter?
What Azureus plugins do you have installed?

This will help us locate the problem.

silencer1980
26.07.09, 19:40
i have peerguardian with CFOSspeed allowed
my ports are between as you said
no proxy
plugins enable or disable dont differ -tested
no encryption
same ports TCP/UDP
no other app is using any of ports.

:confused:

anon
26.07.09, 19:42
Try using different TCP and UDP ports, and turning CFOSspeed off.

Edit: I moved our little chit-chat to the Azureus thread, it's better this way.

silencer1980
26.07.09, 21:56
Edit: I moved our little chit-chat to the Azureus thread, it's better this way.

OK

Try using different TCP and UDP ports, and turning CFOSspeed off.

nothing changed

i think i should learn how to make fake upload on uTorrent.

:(

anon
26.07.09, 21:57
i think i should learn how to make fake upload on uTorrent.

:(

You can't generate fake upload out of thin air with uTorrent - you need to do real upload for it to be modified.

What you want is the RM, I think.

rampageman
27.07.09, 21:08
I am also using PeerGuardian and cFosSpeed and it works like a charm.

anon
27.07.09, 21:09
silencer made a clean install and his problem was solved. :smile:

sudaraka
28.07.09, 14:18
i'm keep getting this error ,i haven't installed vuze ....
i've downloaded SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.2.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar
& executed Azureus exe !! then this

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3285/83958250.jpg

Note :- I'm the admin

plz tell me what to do .. i have Azureus 4.2.0.4 installed before , it didn't work either plz help me

---------- Post added at 13:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 ----------

i'm keep getting this error ,i haven't installed vuze ....
i've downloaded SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.2.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar
& executed Azureus exe !! then this

image (http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3285/83958250.jpg)

Note :- I'm the admin

plz tell me what to do .. i have Azureus 4.2.0.4 installed before , it didn't work either plz help me

No biggie:stupid: its now working :klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

anon
28.07.09, 18:38
lol, good to hear.

Just for the record, that problem is often caused by not having assigned NTFS file permissions correctly.

silencer1980
04.08.09, 23:05
@ANON

silencer made a clean install and his problem was solved.

dude

http://i27.tinypic.com/x4me5j.png

i installed new windows 7 and transferred my settings

but two days i am firewalled

at least i got my solution (RED circled)

if you untick incoming connections you will have nat problems

i disabled all the plugins (also DHT)

http://i30.tinypic.com/33f3hi0.png

and this

now lightest and ruthless vuze is ready...

i hope may help NAT freaks.

:top:

anon
04.08.09, 23:06
if you untick incoming connections you will have nat problems

Of course, since that setting makes Vuze ignore people trying to connect to you. :wink:

downtown
07.08.09, 14:11
Which client emulations do you recommend using with the ghostfuckers perfect spoof?
Deluge, Halite?

2. The option "No upload" wont let others connect to you, is that very suspicious in general and a high risk of getting caught or do they really have to look at you specific to realize that?

anon
07.08.09, 14:29
Which client emulations do you recommend using with the ghostfuckers perfect spoof?
Deluge, Halite?

If you want to be 100% sure, those and BitTornado are fine.

2. The option "No upload" wont let others connect to you

Yes, it does. But they'll disconnect when they see you have "nothing" to offer.

downtown
07.08.09, 18:46
Ah, I see.. thank you. I read the Tutorial and it was quite alot to think about but it seems "speed mode +++" is the way to go with cheating.
The "Download reduction" seems like a nice feature and I was wondering if i choose the "no report" "show you as seed (100% done)" isn't that a quite nice way to ghostleech? I figure that should only be used in trackers with no advanced scripts?

anon
07.08.09, 18:48
I was wondering if i choose the "no report" "show you as seed (100% done)" isn't that a quite nice way to ghostleech?

No, since ghostleeching consists on never reporting to the tracker again after the first announce. That's a nice option to "fake" seedhours without the files, though.

downtown
07.08.09, 19:08
No, since ghostleeching consists on never reporting to the tracker again after the first announce. That's a nice option to "fake" seedhours without the files, though.

oh, so it still reports to tracker even if i'm shown as a seeder?
I don't really understand. If i leech a file and click that option, what is then reported?

anon
07.08.09, 19:37
Yes, it does. It'll show you as a seeder that hasn't transferred anything.

downtown
08.08.09, 13:40
So i experimented a bit with the settings. If i click the "show you as seeder (100% done)" in the speed mode +++, i thought it was a nice way to appear as a seeder but in reality leech the file without anyone notice it, but when i tried, it would indeed show me as a seeder but i didn't leech the file (couldn't connect to other seeders only the leechers) why is that? :confused2:
Is there any way to jump directly as a seeder and still be able to leech the file?

shoulder
08.08.09, 13:47
The problem with being shown as a seeder is that most (all?) tracker don't send you IPs of other seeders as you wouldn't need them if you're a real seeder.
So if you use this setting you mainly download from leechers, if there aren't any or only a few your download stops/is (very) slow.

downtown
08.08.09, 17:12
Thank you, that makes very much sense :)
So i guess that option is mainly to get more seedhours as anon said.

anon
08.08.09, 17:44
So i guess that option is mainly to get more seedhours as anon said.

Yes, and even so, only use it on popular torrents. It's easy to spot you in the peerlist if there are only a few seeders and leechers.

downtown
09.08.09, 10:33
Thank you, i always try to cheat on popular torrents to minimize risks. I tried it out a little bit more yesterday on 3 different trackers, one without scripts basicly, went perfectly, jumped directly as a seeder and could leech the file from the seeders. Another Level 2 tracker didn't work because seeders wouldn't send me any data and one Level 3 tracker where it worked as a charm aswell.

One thing though, let's say i use that option and i'm shown as a seeder, i can leech the file and when it reaches 100% of real progress and i turn into a real seeders, info about that is sent to tracker with the "completed" flag. So i suppose that's why that option, not to send it exists but it isn't recommended on higher level trackers?

Blackkatt
09.08.09, 17:46
what about Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.5 B15 DDJ for all US members WANNEBE! :baeh: :icon_angry[1]: :frown:

anon
09.08.09, 17:57
One thing though, let's say i use that option and i'm shown as a seeder, i can leech the file and when it reaches 100% of real progress and i turn into a real seeders, info about that is sent to tracker with the "completed" flag. So i suppose that's why that option, not to send it exists but it isn't recommended on higher level trackers?

The mod won't inform the tracker you've finished the torrent if you're supposed to be a seeder!

hitman
09.08.09, 17:57
what about Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.5 B15 DDJ for all US members WANNEBE! :baeh: :icon_angry[1]: :frown:

next time you are pretending something ill go to my user cp and just delete your account :mad: how many times was it 4 or 5 times you are whinging and pretending? do you think its the right way?

play the game.

Blackkatt
09.08.09, 18:12
next time you are pretending something ill go to my user cp and just delete your account :mad: how many times was it 4 or 5 times you are whinging and pretending? do you think its the right way?

play the game.

Wo0t? calm down. Pretending is not the right word at all. Pretending is when somebody makes stuff up. Like I can pretend I have one million dollars. Or I went to the moon.

I don't mean to wine. It was an god to honest question that's all.

hitman
09.08.09, 18:17
but you asked more as once and we gave you more as once an answer why do you think it would be this time different?

betas are for member title and stable versions for everybody.

Blackkatt
09.08.09, 18:25
but you asked more as once and we gave you more as once an answer why do you think it would be this time different?

betas are for member title and stable versions for everybody.

Hmm, I got no real answers. If you mean this

be active
In a nutshell

marianv90, and everyone that wants to be a Member:

If we notice you participate in our community, help others and basically get known without spamming, then we'll consider you for the Member user title. Don't beg for it, you'll only make us delay your promotion.

Anyway, it was not meant as wining. Was an honest question that's all. That betas was for member only, I had no clue.

hitman
09.08.09, 18:39
the conversation is in this thread about this topic is now over use the feedback area to talk about things like this. read again the quote that you posted it have all the informations you need. we posted now 6 posts full of spam....

meandme
11.08.09, 09:38
why am i not able to see fake upload speed while fake seeding ?

atlantis
11.08.09, 10:16
why am i not able to see fake upload speed while fake seeding ?

You can add it from Column Setup.

silencer1980
11.08.09, 10:53
http://i28.tinypic.com/302uds3.png

anon
11.08.09, 12:48
Remember that as of Vuze 4.2.0.5, "Column Setup" is now that paper sheet icon located in the main toolbar.

silencer1980
11.08.09, 12:51
http://i28.tinypic.com/9i7m3c.png

anon
11.08.09, 12:52
Yes, that's what I meant. :biggrin:

downtown
12.08.09, 19:08
Often when i use this excellent mod i'm shown 2-3 times in the same snatchlist, why is that?
Like when i start the mod i'm shown only once, after the first announce, i'm shown 2 times then after the next announce i'm shown 1 time and everything looks good.

anon
12.08.09, 19:09
Often when i use this excellent mod i'm shown 2-3 times in the same snatchlist, why is that?

I think this problem is known. What spoof are you using?

downtown
12.08.09, 19:38
I spoof the latest Bittornado at the moment.

Does that look suspicious showing many times in snatchlist? I don't know if that happens with a normal bittorrent client but i guess not. :P

anon
12.08.09, 19:41
Does that look suspicious showing many times in snatchlist? I don't know if that happens with a normal bittorrent client but i guess not. :P

It's not normal, and yes, it does look suspicious, although it can happen if your client crashes and you restart it afterwards.

We'll check this.

shoulder
12.08.09, 19:42
This bug is known with BitTornado Spoof, try another one.

Grambo
12.08.09, 20:14
The same problem with Azureus 2.5.0,4.

anon
12.08.09, 20:16
Try rechecking it using Shu's perfect spoof (AzureusSpoof.properties) if it's ghostfucker's that you're using right now.

Grambo
12.08.09, 20:22
Fast answer. :biggrin:
I'll try it at next restart.

What is those java heap space errors?

anon
12.08.09, 20:24
Can you post one such error message?

I think heap errors can be caused by Azureus not having enough memory, for example.

Grambo
12.08.09, 20:26
ok. I'll post the next one.

I changed to Shu's PS now.
I have a warning down in the corner.
It has: warning sign Vuze beta (2.5.0.4).
does it mean anything?

anon
12.08.09, 22:02
I changed to Shu's PS now.
I have a warning down in the corner.
It has: warning sign Vuze beta (2.5.0.4).
does it mean anything?

It's OK - the "!" icon gives you some info when you hover the cursor above it, and version number there is the one that'll be reported to the tracker.

downtown
13.08.09, 00:13
This bug is known with BitTornado Spoof, try another one.

I'll try Deluge then, is it known to have the same issue?

anon
13.08.09, 00:14
I think not.

downtown
13.08.09, 16:38
Deluge was shown as "unknown" in the snatchlist though, probably because it is an older version and at another tracker i couldn't use it at all due to the same reason so i tried latest Azureus and got the same problem that Bittornado has :frown:

anon
13.08.09, 18:37
Deluge was shown as "unknown" in the snatchlist

This shouldn't be too much of a problem, I think. It may draw some attention, but also means every user running the Deluge version you're emulating will show up as "Unknown", too.

Grambo
14.08.09, 01:23
Changing to Shu's ps have helped it seems. Much less of torrents showing 2-3 times in the profile. :smile:

downtown
14.08.09, 13:38
Changing to Shu's ps have helped it seems. Much less of torrents showing 2-3 times in the profile. :smile:

Only problem is those clientspoofs are so old they are not allowed, atleast where i use to leech.

anon
14.08.09, 14:17
Only problem is those clientspoofs are so old they are not allowed, atleast where i use to leech.

He's talking about Shu's perfect spoof. You can spoof any version of Azureus with it.

downtown
14.08.09, 18:18
He's talking about Shu's perfect spoof. You can spoof any version of Azureus with it.

Oh.. i thought it was under "Plugins/Clientspoof" but i found Shu's perfect spoof now :)

anon
14.08.09, 18:42
Oh.. i thought it was under "Plugins/Clientspoof" but i found Shu's perfect spoof now :)

Those are the clientspoofs by plugin. They only spoof to the tracker.

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:25
Can you post one such error message?

I think heap errors can be caused by Azureus not having enough memory, for example.

[17/08/09 14:51] Log File Opened for Vuze Extreme Mod powered by SB-Innovation 2.5.0.4
[15:01:31] Alert:3:Piece check error - Error reading torrent file 'C:Userssedji8AppDataRoamingAzureusactiveD4F35F2AE 8049C038D44498FCDF35569324A0C69.dat.bak - Error reading torrent: Java heap space
[15:01:33] Alert:3:Piece check error - Error reading torrent file 'C:Userssedji8AppDataRoamingAzureusactiveD4F35F2AE 8049C038D44498FCDF35569324A0C69.dat.bak - Error reading torrent: Java heap space
[15:04:21] Alert:3:Piece check error - Error reading torrent file 'C:Userssedji8AppDataRoamingAzureusactiveD4F35F2AE 8049C038D44498FCDF35569324A0C69.dat.bak - Error reading torrent: Java heap space
[15:04:34] Alert:3:Piece check error - Error reading torrent file 'C:Userssedji8AppDataRoamingAzureusactiveD4F35F2AE 8049C038D44498FCDF35569324A0C69.dat.bak - Failed to calculate hash: Java heap space

anon
17.08.09, 23:27
I'd say you try a clean install and a Java reinstall, in that order.

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:31
Vuze is single exe.

I'll try reinstalling java.

anon
17.08.09, 23:32
I meant deleting/moving the %appdata%\Azureus folder. :top:

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:35
Ok, I'll try it after I backup the torrents.

Btw does it mean anything that it's always big torrents?

anon
17.08.09, 23:46
Btw does it mean anything that it's always big torrents?

You mean the .torrents are big? I don't think that should be a problem unless they're MB-sized (the biggest one I've seen weighted 2MB).

shoulder
17.08.09, 23:49
The bigger the filesize of the download the bigger the *.torrent. :wink2:

anon
17.08.09, 23:50
Piece size also plays an important role :tongue:

Smaller pieces = bigger .torrent, more overhead, less parts that have to be redownloaded if a hash check fails
Bigger pieces = smaller .torrent, less overhead, bigger parts to download if one of them fails a hash check

Grambo
17.08.09, 23:53
I meant the dl itself. Not the torrent file.

It happens with 50+ gb dls
If it has any connection with the torrent file size, I don't know

anon
17.08.09, 23:54
Shouldn't be a problem if your drivers are NTFS-formatted. Newer BitTorrent clients are able to handle huge downloads.

Grambo
18.08.09, 00:52
so there is no connection between the dl size and the heap space errors?
Strange it happens to only BIG dls.[COLOR="Silver"]

anon
18.08.09, 01:01
I think not, unless you don't have enough RAM.

Either way, try the clean install(s) and get back to us.

silencer1980
22.08.09, 20:01
i have found a nice guide for newbie's and pro's maybe :top:

Azureus (Vuze) Setup and Optimization: Explained (http://www.indiabroadband.net/broadband-how/21937-azureus-vuze-setup-optimization-explained.html)

anon
22.08.09, 20:09
You can also use the Calculator (http://infinite-source.de/az/az-calc.html). Tell it your upload speed and it'll output what speed, max connections, etc. settings you have to use. :top:

tbeat03
24.08.09, 23:29
Hi there.
I still use Vuze 3.1.1.1_B05 SB-Innovation Hack Build 306 and seems fine to me. I'd like to ask if those "DDJ Beta" versions are worth the update? I mean, it seems to me that this version is the latest, so is it worth the download?

A bit off topic: I'd like to get a waffles or what.cd invite, but I do only have demonoid's account and nothing more. Is there a chance for me getting an invite? Also, is it recommended using leecher mods on these trackers?

Thanks a lot in advance!

anon
24.08.09, 23:30
Well, I'd advise updating to the latest version (4.2.0.7), they're more optimized. Almost all Hack versions are be based on CVS cores. You don't have to use the new features if you don't want.

And trading like that is forbidden. You need the Member user title to access our trading section.

About cheating there, you can still do a search - the Waffles method works on both of those trackers.

silencer1980
24.08.09, 23:41
@tbeat03

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f219/giveaway-thread-v2-12697/index15.html#post124880
chase this tread.
and you will get free invites.
also ask on Pm to get inviter providers
and be nice :wink:

for VUZE

Download Vuze 4.2.0.4 - FileHippo.com (http://filehippo.com/download_vuze/)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f213/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-2-0-5_b15_ddj-beta-14621/

latest shu

to download first you have to post some messages to forums.

then;

Azureus upload settings calculator (http://infinite-source.de/az/az-calc.html)

so then;

Azureus (Vuze) Setup and Optimization: Explained (http://www.indiabroadband.net/broadband-how/21937-azureus-vuze-setup-optimization-explained.html)

and install latest vuze and shu mod.

also ask exprienced users what you stuck on.

:redface:

anon
24.08.09, 23:42
He can't see the Giveaway or Vuze Betas threads, nor PM non-Staffers, since he doesn't have the Member user title. "Posting some messages" won't get him promoted.

tbeat03
24.08.09, 23:46
Hi, thanks for the fast replies :) I'll read those posts and see how it works.
Also, how can I be promoted as a Member user?

thanks again and I hope I'm not annoying by asking here.

silencer1980
24.08.09, 23:46
:rolleyes:

yea

it is not so easy to promote here.
nearly 5 years of ed2k releaser title & 3 years of Azureus XP may enough :rolling_eyes:

:cool:

anyway i love my site.

and invite providers...:wink2:

anon
24.08.09, 23:47
how can I be promoted as a Member user?

By participating in, and contributing to, our board. Read this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f134/feedback-reopened-registration-12733/) to know more.

silencer1980, you were promoted because of having more than 10 posts when we implemented the system :tongue:

silencer1980
24.08.09, 23:49
Hi, thanks for the fast replies :)

it is one of the fastest and most useful forum i've ever seen for years.

tbeat03
25.08.09, 00:30
By participating in, and contributing to, our board.
I'll be participating, but I can't garantee if I'll contribute to this board, 'cause I'm a newbie and there are lots of experts who does really contribute to this board. I'll try to do my best.

thanks

anon
25.08.09, 00:33
Well, contributing doesn't necessarily mean helping others install cheating mods, there are other things you can do as well :biggrin:

replying to threads on the Inquire Around section
posting trackers open for signup
posting news, articles, programs or services you've found useful
writing tutorials
giving cheating tips to others
testing new mods or tricks on trackers
even posting funny pics or videos

But if you want to learn thngs, check our FAQ & Tutorials section, this is how I started. :smile:

tbeat03
25.08.09, 02:09
Well, contributing doesn't necessarily mean helping others install cheating mods, there are other things you can do as well :biggrin:

But if you want to learn thngs, check our FAQ & Tutorials section, this is how I started. :smile:

I appreciate your words. Thanks.

Just another 2 questions:

1) Installing this mod, is it necessary using Ratio Master tool?
2) When upgrading my old mod to this newer mod, is it worth uninstall and clean the registry or can I overwrite it?

thanks!

alpacino
25.08.09, 04:00
2) When upgrading my old mod to this newer mod, is it worth uninstall and clean the registry or can I overwrite it?

thanks!

1) No, it's not necessary to have Ratio Master running along.

2) Yes, that could be a good idea. Read the first post to check instructions on how to do so. Beware that sometimes it's not possible to keep old torrents when upgrading.

anon
25.08.09, 14:28

No; I believe you were thinking about the RM's memory reader, which would require Vuze to be running at the same time. :smile:

Most of the time you can update without any problems - otherwise, there will be a notice about this in the first post.

By the way, v4.2.0.7 is out, you should post on its thread if that's what you're using. :wink:

downtown
25.08.09, 18:57
I've been running this mod for a while now with no problem and i have to say, it's a gift from god! Works extremely well, the only negative is the reoccuring in the snatchlists with some spoofs and the big memory usage but apart from that it's great.

anon
25.08.09, 19:58
the big memory usage

Have you read the "reducing Vuze's memory usage" tutorial?

downtown
27.08.09, 12:41
Yes sir i have.
Think it got better after that but it's still veeery slow with like 10+ torrents seeding. (i'm on 4 GB Ram)
Tried to uninstall/disable the plugins i don't need but i am a little lost on which to safely remove i read something about you can remove all except "core patcher" and "core update" ?

silencer1980
27.08.09, 13:48
if you have 4gb of RAM as me there is no need to disable any plugin
but if you like.

disable all of them
and restart so then vuze enable which is must be enabled

vuze is great client.

that's for sure.

:top:

anon
27.08.09, 17:46
Tried to uninstall/disable the plugins i don't need but i am a little lost on which to safely remove i read something about you can remove all except "core patcher" and "core update" ?

Yes, you can safely remove pretty much all plugins. (Self-experience) You may want to keep those whose functionality you need, though.

And even if you have 4GB of RAM, it's useless to load the UPnP Mapping plugin, if you've forwarded your ports manually, for example. :wink:

poopsalot
29.08.09, 00:12
Is there a way to set ratio settings for select torrents (changing multiplication for all torrents ot the same amount) or turning faking completely off?

anon
29.08.09, 00:13
Double-click the torrents and go to the SB-Innovation Fake tab.

Rockhound
02.09.09, 11:56
sorry guys, but i cant find the "spoof" section.
where can i activate the spoofing?
thx

silencer1980
02.09.09, 12:02
under options buddy

please digg in carefuly

http://i32.tinypic.com/315fjf7.png

Balls
02.09.09, 19:18
So, I just want to confirm something for myself:
using this mod, without any sort of method, using speeds slightly lower than your own, on a torrent that is not a pack, is practically undetectable?
Also, is it 100% safe to emulate uTorrent with this, or should i just start using Vuze for safety's sake?

anon
02.09.09, 19:19
using this mod, without any sort of method, using speeds slightly lower than your own, on a torrent that is not a pack, is practically undetectable?

Basically, yes.

Also, is it 100% safe to emulate uTorrent with this, or should i just start using Vuze for safety's sake?

Spoof any open-source client if you want to be 100% sure.

Balls
02.09.09, 19:28
oh, i just realized this isnt the newest version.
i should use 4.2.0.7, correct?

anon
02.09.09, 19:28
i should use 4.2.0.7, correct?

You're right.

warior5
26.11.09, 06:13
Thanks for keeping us upto date. Still a great job guys.

But rar password?

Instab
26.11.09, 06:29
hit the thanks button

sasasa
02.12.09, 18:41
what is the difference between

SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.2.0.5_B01_DDJ.rar

SB-I_Hack_Azureus2_4.2.0.5_B01_DDJ_Single_exe.rar

?

anon
02.12.09, 18:41
If you had read the first post, you'd know:

Single Exe version doesnt need Vuze installed on your PC just download, extract and run the exe. Only java is needed to be installed.