PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this mmorpg?

James73
10.07.09, 09:14
Inspired by the works of acclaimed author Robert E. Howard, Age of Conan offers a massive online world beyond belief. A world where the rivers really flow, the snow really falls and the mountain views are truly breathtaking. A never-ending world where you can shape your character, your class, your weapons, your friendships and your destiny.
Climb onboard your fierce mount and ride onto the blood-covered battlefields where you will crush your enemies and lay siege to the battlekeeps of rival guilds!

Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Video Game, Exclusive Second Coming Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-second-age-of-conan/52421)

This is the game I played for one year, now with DirectX 10 has an impressive graphic quality. The game costs 15 euro / month but now they are giving a time-limited free offer of 14 days, a re-evaluation period that is unusual for this type of games. I think I will take this nice offer but I need to buy a new video card because I broke the fan in my Nvidia GT8500. ;)
You can find other screenshots and movie trailers here:

Age of Conan - Hyborian Adventures (http://www.ageofconan.com/)

hawkmoon
10.07.09, 11:32
i plaied on aoc server sygia , since one year now , this game is really great.
but recently i think funcom have made a big mistake whith the 1.5 patch for certains classes.
but finally aoc stay the best mmorpg for me !!*
sorry for my poor english :tongue:

anon
10.07.09, 18:03
~ Moved to Game Talk

Also, please use the QUOTE tag to quote text passages!

SBfreak
10.07.09, 18:15
I was really bored of all games so I started looking for another never-ending game-a.k.a. MMORPG
So right now I'm playing cabal.

anon
10.07.09, 18:33
Lineage II and MU Online are two good ones :top: I liked L2 more than MU, but the latter needs less HDD space and bandwidth.

Aurion
10.07.09, 18:41
Well,I'm into skills grinding games more than character role games,that's why I was a SilkRoad Online addict leaving this game with 3 full farmed characters along with full pimped sets.

Dynamic
11.07.09, 05:57
I use to grind out EQ than moved to WoW...I was fortunate enough to quit so I don't know if I will try another.

James73
11.07.09, 11:06
Oh my God no, I have always disliked skill grinding mmorpgs like WoW, they are quite annoying. I left it after 3 months also because the PvE is too long and difficult. It is much better to play something where you must have skill to defeat your pvp enemy instead of playing for 24/7 like a NERD against MOBS to get your equipment.
@hawkmoon: yea I know the feeling, I had a level pvp 5 Tempest of Set :cool:

Also: I am a Blizzard fan and I'm waiting for Diablo3 :top:

anon
11.07.09, 18:12
Never liked grinding myself too (who does, anyway?), that's why I have always played on "Fast" or PvP private servers with 500-1000x rates - some gamers don't take those numbers seriously, but I don't want to spend a year before I can fight against others :cool:

SBfreak
11.07.09, 19:29
Wow is not about grinding.If you don't like grinding you can always try a instant 80 private server with all gear handed out for free or you can make twinks so you don't really have to get to 80.There are a lot of them on Blizzard

James73
13.07.09, 04:38
Wow is not about grinding.If you don't like grinding you can always try a instant 80 private server with all gear handed out for free or you can make twinks so you don't really have to get to 80.There are a lot of them on Blizzard

Of course, but... free shards are not the same as the original. However, WoW is made for people who can play alot, so it's not for me. At the moment AoC is the best but I'm considering to try Aion.:cool:

whyme
13.07.09, 05:30
well trailer is good but i dont this kind of games ....