RSD 0.61

Changelog:

"Warte auf IP" Bug behoben

Getestet, funktioniert!
100% keine Schadsoftware enthalten!

RSD is coded by Schneewiesel

8hv8bh
09.07.09, 23:25
i dont get the idea of this. what is this?

anon
09.07.09, 23:26
It's a Rapidshare downloader.

8hv8bh
10.07.09, 00:36
aah, i see. how does it work?

anon
10.07.09, 00:38
The UI should be straightforward enough. Just add/paste some links, and click Download... there's more to it if you want to reconnect, for example. If you can't speak german, guide yourself with the (out of date :redface:) translated version (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f107/rsdx11-0-589-english-version-9077/).

James73
10.07.09, 01:15
Disable NOD32 before downloading; Don't worry about this, it is NOT a trojan, obviously... it was only made with a code that NOD recognizes as positive.

For 8hv8bh: Rapidshare is the biggest file hoster around the internet, with that you can find and download tons of stuff, but it requires to buy a premium account or use a free account with some limitations, this program allows us to bypass these limitations. Unzip, run RSD.exe and copy rapidshare links in the interface.

I'm trying it right now, will let you know how it does work;
Thank you very much, Shoulder.

Kyllyee
10.07.09, 03:35
Been looking for something like this. Lets hope this one works.
Hummm, so far it is working. Then again, I am only starting on the first file. Ill post my own results when I see if it really works. If James gets it work, I hope I too will have similar results, :tongue:

Update:

Hummm........ doesn't work for me. Doesn't pass the limitations. Oh well, better than testing nothing.

James73
10.07.09, 05:15
Hummm........ doesn't work for me. Doesn't pass the limitations. Oh well, better than testing nothing.

After a bit of trouble it worked for me.
We can't avoid to wait the initial 120 seconds we just skip the 2 hours download limit. Don't know why, sometimes it works sometimes not...after 200 Mb of download I get the error and I don't know what exactly to do... however I was able to restart the downloading after a few minutes, and without the need of manually change my ip. A readme file of instructions in English would be very nice.
If the download speed is too low, go to the rapidshare server list where there are all server names Cogent, Teliasonera, Teleglobe etc, and change server. I remember Globalcrossing #2 maybe is faster then others. A speed of 130 Kb/s is normal though.

Kyllyee
10.07.09, 05:22
After a bit of trouble it worked for me.

Hummm, I will continue to retry. It may just be my error.

HeArTLeS
10.07.09, 12:41
kaspersky 2010 found it positive and alerting.Should it safe to run now????

rampageman
10.07.09, 13:45
Well, not bad, but I think I'll stick to USDownloader.

shoulder
10.07.09, 14:18
kaspersky 2010 found it positive and alerting.Should it safe to run now????
False positive.

anon
10.07.09, 18:41
Make sure there aren't any spaces at the end of the links, this caused another user to have problems with RSD.

The program won't magically bypass the wait times - unless you use a Reconnect script, which will change your IP after every download, and therefore enable you to leech the next file without waiting. If you have a direct Cable connection, try the one in my sig! :top:

odo77
29.07.09, 10:29
it's very usefull and work very well...but where i see the download speed?

Finally I found. but I have a question: why to get a packet of 98kb/sec wait 28 minutes, when I look 55kb/sec speed?

anon
29.07.09, 17:46
Finally I found. but I have a question: why to get a packet of 98kb/sec wait 28 minutes, when I look 55kb/sec speed?

Rapidshare's speed for free users varies depending on their server load, I think.

zaxxx
06.08.09, 13:02
"Warte auf IP" Bug behoben

Thats great because I was using RSDx11 0589 and it was working great! All the sudden it stopped working... I tried to reinstall netframe v2.0 and update but it didnt help. The problem is that even if I disable nod it wont unpack the exe file... I am just wondering how that file (589) worked perfectly and all the sudden it stopped working properly?

anon
06.08.09, 18:04
Do a chkdsk and such just in case your HDD is damaged. If you've switched between antivirus programs recently, add an exception for RSD.

zaxxx
18.08.09, 18:58
Well havent changed av and dont have damaged hdd... but will try that version with english translation so if that one show same then i must uninstall av i guess... RSD is great program!

anon
18.08.09, 21:59
Remember the latest english version non-Members have access to is growing outdated. If it still doesn't work, you could use RS Plus or RDesc.