PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer's Body

yoco
07.07.09, 07:16
YouTube - Jennifer's Body Trailer (RedBand 20th Century Fox)

Will post better version when I found it :top:

atlantis
07.07.09, 08:37
Looks very good, we will see :smile:

alpacino
07.07.09, 10:41
OMG, what the f*ck is this? I want to watch that.

Will post better version when I found it :top:Any chance of an uncensored trailer? (wishful thinking)

splicer
07.07.09, 12:16
I am confused; at first it seems like some nasty horror film... then it seems like some teen comedy flick.

yoco
07.07.09, 17:50
OMG, what the f*ck is this? I want to watch that.
Any chance of an uncensored trailer? (wishful thinking)

I'll try and find it!

EDIT: Isn't the first video uncesored?

alpacino
08.07.09, 01:42
I'll try and find it!

EDIT: Isn't the first video uncesored?

Yes, seems it's uncensored, but I meant Megan Fox uncensored... you feel me? :biggrin: That's why I said "wishful thinking" lol.

Blocker
08.07.09, 03:24
I just wanna watch it because appears Megan Fox :smile:

The plot is awful

Dynamic
08.07.09, 05:12
As long as she does topless I will own this movie!

downtown
08.07.09, 19:51
holy #%%¤!
the movie seems to be horrible but i so wan't to watch it! wonder why! :wink:

Nobody
08.07.09, 20:45
I love how as guys we act like one set of boobs aren't like 75% of all the other boobs out there. Just because they're attached to Megan Fox doesn't make the fat sacks strapped to her chest in any way more special. I'd still want to see them though, hah.

Plus you guys have to remember that this is from the writer who brought us "Juno". While I have no doubt that the film will contain plenty of man-killing in some passive attempt to get back at the writers sordid, stripper past... it seems like the movie is more of a womens empowerment movie than a teen skin/slasher flick. So I doubt there will be any real skin shown. Just a lot of teasing.

asdasd22
09.07.09, 13:53
Trailer dont look so good but seems like its have nice girls on it so will watch it when dvd comes out.