╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

Changelog:

Version 1.8.6
--------------
- Feature : added 'Reset Counters' button, to reset upload/download amounts to previous values
- Update : support for type="alphabetic" and type="printable" attributes in client files
- Update : support for urlencoding "exceptions" node , see example in utorrent_1.8.3_build_15728.client
- Update : support for lowerCase="true" and "false"
- Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.6, new translation and client files
- Bugfix : improved handling of bad ssl sertificates
- Small fixes and improvements

Version 1.8.2
--------------
- Feature : added ability to download new client files and translations directly from RM (tab Updates)
- Bug Fix : corrected "Host" header that RM sending to tracker in some cases - No more :Port issue!
- Bug Fix : corrected torrent hash URL encoding in some cases
- Update : main languge template is renamed to 1english.lng to be on top of the list (default)
- Update : added new strings to language template for 1.8.2, please update your translations
- Update : included 15 language files done by forum members
- Update : removed RatioMaster-vs.exe from package
- Small fixes and improvements that i forgot about. - Scrape now works!

Version 1.7.5
--------------
- Bug Fix : Improved handling of connection and response timeouts.
- Bug Fix : Fixed problem with sockets not being closed
- Update : Updated build in uTorrent emulation to uTorrent 1.6.1 (build 490)
- Feature : added AI based on neural networks
- Feature : added voice recognition.
- build an installer (THX CoreCore!)

Client Files

Last Update: 06.07.2009

- ABC 3.1.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.2
- Azureus 2.5.0.4
- Azureus 3.0.0.6
- Azureus 3.0.0.8
- Azureus 3.0.3.0
- Azureus 3.0.3.4
- Azureus 3.0.4.2
- Azureus 3.0.5.0
- Vuze 3.1.1.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.2
- Vuze 4.0.0.4
- Vuze 4.1.0.2
- Vuze 4.1.0.4
- Vuze 4.2.0.0
- Vuze 4.2.0.2 Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- BitComet 0.63
- BitComet 0.79
- BitComet 0.84
- BitComet 0.85
- BitComet 0.86
- BitComet 0.87
- BitComet 0.88
- BitComet 0.89
- BitComet 0.90
- BitComet 0.91
- BitComet 0.92
- BitComet 0.93
- BitComet 0.94
- BitComet 0.95
- BitComet 0.96
- BitComet 0.97
- BitComet 0.98
- BitComet 0.99
- BitComet 1.00
- BitComet 1.03
- BitComet 1.04
- BitComet 1.05
- BitComet 1.07
- BitLord 1.1
- BitTyrant 1.1
- BTuga 2.1.8
- Burst 3.1.0b
- Halite 0.3.1.1
- µTorrent 1.5
- µTorrent 1.6 (Build 474)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 483)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 489)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 490)
- µTorrent 1.7 (Build 1875)
- µTorrent 1.7.1 (Build 3360)
- µTorrent 1.7.2 (Build 3458)
- µTorrent 1.7.3 (Build 4470)
- µTorrent 1.7.4 (Build 4482)
- µTorrent 1.7.5 (Build 4602)
- µTorrent 1.7.6 (Build 7859)
- µTorrent 1.7.7 (Build 8179) (THX CoreCore!)
- µTorrent 1.8 (Build 11813)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12616)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12639)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14153)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14458)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15167)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15227)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15296)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15357)
- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15728) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 4747)
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 5535)
- BitTorrent 6.0.3 (Build 8642)
- BitTorrent 6.1 (Build 11862)
- Deluge 1.1.7
- Transmission 1.06 (Build 5136)

Weitere Wünsche für Client-Files sind immer Willkommen. :smile:
Of course you can post client file wishes for any client. :smile:

We have permission from the coder to post this tool!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

49oa61d664ln8rad

Hellboy
06.07.09, 20:48
Now i will test it on ScT:eek3:

anon
06.07.09, 20:48
Vuze 4.2.0.2 already worked on ScT with the memory reader. :smile:

Mihai
06.07.09, 20:51
Thanks for adding it.But i still have a problem.It seems the memory reader doesn't work with vuze extreme mod.

anon
06.07.09, 20:52
Assuming you're spoofing Azureus on the mod, that's more of a Vuze problem. Use sniffing or enable logging, then you can copy the peer_id and key from the Log tab.

mindofthewonderful
06.07.09, 21:47
Where is this reset counter button as I really can't find it :)

So this version is less likely to be spotted as a cheating program?

anon
06.07.09, 21:48
Where is this reset counter button as I really can't find it :)

It appears to the left of Start when you start a torrent. It resets the downloaded, uploaded and finished counters to 0. Useful in case you type 999kB/s instead of 99kB/s.

So this version is less likely to be spotted as a cheating program?

The emulations flagged as fixed are :smile:

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 23:11
It resets the downloaded, uploaded and finished counters to 0. Useful in case you type 999kB/s instead of 99kB/s.

Just tested that feature. I set download to 1024 Kb/s, let it run for about 10 seconds, then hit the Reset Counters button. I then clicked Stop. I checked any I only downloaded 1024 kb. This is because I wasn't fast enough is clicking stop after reseting counters. ( I thought it would stop the torrent from running. )

Works quite nicely if you made a real boo-boo.

anon
06.07.09, 23:12
Set both speeds to 0 before resetting the counters :wink:

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 23:19
Set both speeds to 0 before resetting the counters :wink:

Yes, I noticed. This however only works before the first announce or before completing it. Wouldn't it cause problems afterward?

Say you accidentally set the download speed to 104857600 KB/s. ( 100 GB/s )
[ on accident....lol ]

Obviously the torrent is going to finish......really quickly. After finishing, RM sends completed flag to tracker. Wouldn't then clicking the reset button cause even more trouble as it would 're-download' the file?

anon
06.07.09, 23:21
Wouldn't it cause problems afterward?

Yes, it would. But just make sure you set the finished % to 100 manually afterwards if you reset the counters and you'll be fine.

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 23:23
Yes, it would. But just make sure you set the finished % to 100 manually afterwards if you reset the counters and you'll be fine.

Reseting doesn't stop the torrent, so you would have to change 0 to 100 VERY QUICKLY. Unless you click the reset button again........then it *should* work....

anon
06.07.09, 23:25
Reseting doesn't stop the torrent, so you would have to change 0 to 100 VERY QUICKLY.

Yes, of course - I assume you won't be using 100GB/s speeds :biggrin: Even if you screw up, there should be two seconds left to set it to 100% :tongue:

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 23:31
Yes, of course - I assume you won't be using 100GB/s speeds :biggrin: Even if you screw up, there should be two seconds left to set it to 100% :tongue:

For the record, I have used 100 GB/s in the past. ( Account didn't last long what so ever.....im just glad hd-bits.ro has open sign ups every now and then...lol )

I only made this point because I noticed the torrent stats restart but the torrent keeps on rolling. Shocked me a bit when I was testing it as I resorted to reseting stats 3 times.....

Oh well, still, this will definitely come in handy with those small mishaps that we all make in 3 in the morning...thus keeping us safe from being banned.

anon
06.07.09, 23:33
For the record, I have used 100 GB/s in the past. ( Account didn't last long what so ever.....im just glad hd-bits.ro has open sign ups every now and then...lol )

Better use smaller speeds if you want to flash :tongue:

mmmmm
07.07.09, 00:05
Hi anon ,want to ask some questions about new updates since Mr.RM busy these days and i excepect quick answer as always you the best in that:

What the difference between Reset Counters and manual update?
what these means:
support for urlencoding "exceptions" node
<urlencoding exceptions="_()~._-" />
support for lowerCase="true" and "false"

Many thanks for you.

anon
07.07.09, 00:07
What the difference between Reset Counters and manual update?

Reset Counters resets the downloaded, uploaded and finished % to 0 and does not update or stop the torrent.

support for urlencoding "exceptions" node

It prevents the specified characters from being percent-encoded when sent in the info_hash. These vary from client to client. Further prevents the RM from being detected.

support for lowerCase="true" and "false"

It makes all characters on a generated peer_id be lowercase, like Transmission's, for example.

sbrocks
07.07.09, 03:40
wow first page so after we fake 1Gb like in what.cd, then stop the torrent, click the reset button, it will show me 0kb in peerlist?

Kyllyee
07.07.09, 04:14
wow first page so after we fake 1Gb like in what.cd, then stop the torrent, click the reset button, it will show me 0kb in peerlist?

No......not quite. If you click stop, then RM will report what you uploaded/downloaded to the tracker. If however you click JUST the reset button then it will start over with what ever new speeds you want.

If you do the following, if will report to tracker:
-Click Stop
-Torrent finishes ( 100% Done )
or if it just reports normally. ( Like it would every 30 - 45 min. )

If you do any of those and then click reset, it would not change what you did before.....

alpacino
07.07.09, 04:15
No, if you click reset after stop button, nothing is bound to happen, the reset button is there to save you while the RM is working in case you mess up by choosing unrealistic speeds.

Reset Counters resets the downloaded, uploaded and finished % to 0 and does not update or stop the torrent.

Kyllyee
07.07.09, 04:24
No, if you click reset after stop button, nothing is bound to happen, the reset button is there to save you while the RM is working in case you mess up by choosing unrealistic speeds.

Im confused..... shouldn't it report the 1 gig uplaoded??
( Hit stop then reset.......defeats purpose of the reset button, no? )

alpacino
07.07.09, 04:31
Im confused..... shouldn't it report the 1 gig uplaoded??
( Hit stop then reset.......defeats purpose of the reset button, no? )

Yes, his 1Gb upload will be added to snatchlist, when I answered "no" I was referring to the "click reset after stop button" action and meant to explain the reason why "reset" button was created. Sorry if it sounded strange. :wink:

noobglitch
07.07.09, 04:48
Will I have any problems if I use 1.8.5 & 1.8.6 at the same time?

Kyllyee
07.07.09, 05:00
Will I have any problems if I use 1.8.5 & 1.8.6 at the same time?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see an issue IF you don't use the same torrent for both.....or be seeding on the same tracker with 2 different 'clients' ( well, that might pass because people do have seed boxes... ). Just don't do it with the same torrent. ( As anonftw said 2 posts down. )

stinson
07.07.09, 05:17
how will it pass?
since when seedboxes have the same IP as ur own?

anonftw
07.07.09, 05:28
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't see an issue IF you don't use the same torrent for both.....or be seeding on the same tracker with 2 different 'clients' ( well, that might pass because people do have seed boxes... )

Never seed the same torrent from two different clients on the same IP. How is this supposed to work ? The 2 seperate send and receive announces from the same IP will be different using the same passkey and you will almost surely be banned. :shockkk!:

1 IP + multiple announces on same torrent to same tracker= BAD
2 IP + same torrent=OK

Kyllyee
07.07.09, 05:52
how will it pass?
since when seedboxes have the same IP as ur own?

Unless the staff of a tracker take the time to actually look at your IP and details about the clients you have used, then there should be no reason to investigate.( Don't give them a reason to do so, lol. )

Never seed the same torrent from two different clients on the same IP. How is this supposed to work ? The 2 seperate send and receive announces from the same IP will be different using the same passkey and you will almost surely be banned.

1 IP + multiple announces on same torrent to same tracker= BAD
2 IP + same torrent=OK

Well of course :)
But two IPs for one torrent may also seem suspicious if no one knows you have seedbox, right??

divlord
07.07.09, 06:31
If anyone is using this tool I think its a good idea if we report over here
1) Tracker you cheated on
2) Download upload speed settings
3) Success or banned

I used nrpg ratiomaster and haven't been banned except IPT.
But nrpg is not consistent sometimes it reports

An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
[09:09:24] No connection in sendEventToTracker() !!!

But on the same tracker it works somtimes

Options
07.07.09, 09:54
this and mratio, which one is safer?

ip8gb
07.07.09, 09:58
Both work great according to most users, so use the one you prefer. But be careful with what you seed. i'll definitely try RM after I get the password.

Edit: and now I do...muahahahaha!!

shawshankraj
07.07.09, 09:59

RM B'coz with this Tool u able to use Memory reader and It has to many emulation that we not able to use IN Mratio.

DriftKing
07.07.09, 10:16

Ratio Master with memory reader is much safer than mratio.

alpacino
07.07.09, 10:55
2 IP + same torrent=OK
I think OK when the referred tracker don't use passkey system, otherwise, I would say 2 IP + same torrent + same passkey = suspicious.

But two IPs for one torrent may also seem suspicious if no one knows you have seedbox, right??
There's no point on downloading or uploading the same torrent from home and seedbox, if you have a seedbox, I guess you will use it, right? :tongue:

I used nrpg ratiomaster and haven't been banned except IPT.
But nrpg is not consistent sometimes it reportsNRPG has the port issue and so will be detected by some med and high level trackers. Better use the comfy RM or mRatio.

Both are safe if used wisely and deadly when used otherwise. Always use their latest versions.

lifesaball
07.07.09, 11:16
So who is right? What do the reset counters really do?

naughtydog
07.07.09, 11:21
So who is right? What do the reset counters really do?

It appears to the left of Start when you start a torrent. It resets the downloaded, uploaded and finished counters to 0. Useful in case you type 999kB/s instead of 99kB/s

Read from page 1

mmmmm
07.07.09, 14:10
support for urlencoding "exceptions" node , see example in utorrent_1.8.3_build_15728.client

- Vuze 4.2.0.2 Recommended, info_hash issue fixed

- µTorrent 1.8.3 (Build 15772) Recommended, info_hash issue fixed

Can i copy
<urlencoding exceptions="_()~._-" /> to any utorrent client then I'll be safe or must be new client that's because i uses uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 15296 (since the last 1.9 alpha emulate that version wish to see the last alpha be coded).

also vuze can i copy
<urlencoding exceptions="*-._" />to any client?

Hellboy
07.07.09, 17:06
Ratio Master with memory reader is much safer than mratio.
Never heared of that,can any Moderator confirm this..:eek:
i am mRatio fan:top:

shoulder
07.07.09, 18:01
You can emulate more and newer clients and therefore it's "safer".

anon
07.07.09, 19:42
Can i copy to any utorrent client then I'll be safe or must be new client that's because i uses uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 15296 (since the last 1.9 alpha emulate that version wish to see the last alpha be coded).

You can copy uTorrent's urlencoding exceptions line to other uT client files, but only uT ones. Same goes for Vuze - the correct values vary from client to client!

downtown
07.07.09, 20:12
If you were to use RM, load a torrent with memory reader then fake some seed/leech. After a while stop and close the RM instance. Then start it again a couple of hours later and want to continue your session. Peer_id, key are still there. Can i just start it again or do i have to do a new memory reader search before i start?

anon
07.07.09, 20:13
If you don't use the memory reader again, you'll look like you stopped the torrent, didn't close your client, and then started it again.

If you do, it'll look as if you had closed it, waited some time, then opened it again.

I'd suggest you do use the memory reader every time.

8hv8bh
07.07.09, 21:30
can i cheat with ratiomaster in sct, or i better use shu mod there?

anon
07.07.09, 21:31
You can use the RatioMaster with memory reader and jump on new torrents as fast as possible. Use your real download speed, you can use high upload speeds. Some leechers on home connections will "stick" after all the seedboxes have finished.

The Extreme Mod also works of course fine. Spoof any open-source client, you can use high speeds as well.

noobglitch
07.07.09, 22:10
You can use the RatioMaster with memory reader and jump on new torrents as fast as possible. Use your real download speed, you can use high upload speeds. Some leechers on home connections will "stick" after all the seedboxes have finished.

The Extreme Mod also works of course fine. Spoof any open-source client, you can use high speeds as well.

Isn't it strange for your ul to be a lot higher than your dl in the peerlist if you that?

cheatos
07.07.09, 22:12
Isn't it strange for your ul to be a lot higher than your dl in the peerlist if you that?

i think No,
you can tell them that you are limiting your download speed :biggrin:

anon
07.07.09, 22:14

Generally, yes, but it works fine at ScT.

SomeGuy
07.07.09, 22:55
Worky worky at TP TV, or no worky worky? :wink2:

anon
07.07.09, 22:56
It should. Stick to the Vuze emulation - I had access to a list of all the characters Vuze percent-encodes - and fake on active torrents.

Options
08.07.09, 05:20
is it safe to leave it till it update itself alone?
or we have to sit in front of PC and wait to press stop before it update?

if it's not safe then i will just RMR. but if safe i will just use RM alone.
im talking about tracker like waffles, or what, bitme, etc...
because trackers like TB, T-D, etc we can just leave RM to update since even old RM works there

shawshankraj
08.07.09, 07:39
is it safe to leave it till it update itself alone?
or we have to sit in front of PC and wait to press stop before it update?

U can use RMR to if u don't want that it update automatic.
RMR is specially design for RM To stop it's Update automatic

Kyllyee
08.07.09, 07:49
is it safe to leave it till it update itself alone? or we have to sit in front of PC and wait to press stop before it update?

Yes, you can leave it and just let it update by itself...no reason not to...
Stopping it before it announces itself would be to your advantage to keep peer list in order... ( waffles method ).

Obviously if you plan to let it run, use acceptable speeds to avoid sticking out.

Options
08.07.09, 10:20
U can use RMR to if u don't want that it update automatic.
RMR is specially design for RM To stop it's Update automatic

yeah i know RMR is design to stop RM update automatic...
it's not that i dont want it update automatic
i just want to know if it is safe to just leave RM update auto without using RMR...
thanks btw

Yes, you can leave it and just let it update by itself...no reason not to...
Stopping it before it announces itself would be to your advantage to keep peer list in order... ( waffles method ).

Obviously if you plan to let it run, use acceptable speeds to avoid sticking out.

oh so it's safe to leave it update automatic? like on what, or bitme
except on waffles? dont leave it update auto on waffless?

alpacino
08.07.09, 10:47
oh so it's safe to leave it update automatic? like on what, or bitme
except on waffles? dont leave it update auto on waffless?You seem to be a little lost, I would recommend you to read the "cheating on waffles":

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

and then read the thread about the RMR:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13806

rinrogue
08.07.09, 11:29
Better use smaller speeds if you want to flash :tongue:

can i use 900KBPs speed in this for continous 3-4 hours is it same as flash

Options
08.07.09, 16:44
You seem to be a little lost, I would recommend you to read the "cheating on waffles":

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

and then read the thread about the RMR:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13806

i have read that little tut...and mihai say dont update..

what im trying to say is that. with this new ver and using with memory reader, is it safe to just leave it update automatic by itself on trackers like what and bitme (not just waffless)??? if it's safe, then i wont use RMR
or
we have to stop and update it manually?? if yes, then i will just use RMR

shadowww
08.07.09, 17:20
Look, if you use RatioMaster with high upload rates and if you leave it to update stats to tracker you will appear in the peerlist with very big upload speed, so no, this is NOT safe method regardless with RM version you use. With ratio master you shouldn't go above 50-100kb/sec at higher level trackers if you will let it to update automaticly.

But if you use big upload rates AND stop before update to tracker (OR if you use RMR witch will do this automaticly for you) you will not appear at peerlist thus avoid being suspicious.

Simple as water.

Kyllyee
08.07.09, 18:30
i have read that little tut...and mihai say dont update..

what im trying to say is that. with this new ver and using with memory reader, is it safe to just leave it update automatic by itself on trackers like what and bitme (not just waffless)???

Ok, so you still want to use the method Mihai mentioned, right?

If you do, then yes, you need to click Stop. Don't let RM update.

anon
08.07.09, 18:57
can i use 900KBPs speed in this for continous 3-4 hours is it same as flash

Flashing consists on faking a lot of GBs in a very short amount of time. What you're talking about is using high rates.

Options
09.07.09, 04:59
Look, if you use RatioMaster with high upload rates and if you leave it to update stats to tracker you will appear in the peerlist with very big upload speed, so no, this is NOT safe method regardless with RM version you use. With ratio master you shouldn't go above 50-100kb/sec at higher level trackers if you will let it to update automaticly.

But if you use big upload rates AND stop before update to tracker (OR if you use RMR witch will do this automaticly for you) you will not appear at peerlist thus avoid being suspicious.

Simple as water.

all you said is i already knew from reading the tut...
maybe you misunderstood me
i didnt mention it before. but i dont mean to flash upload.
i always use reasonable speeds...so it's safe right to leave it update??

the rule about not updating is only for flash update, is it?

what im trying to say is that. with this new ver and using with memory reader, is it safe to just leave it update automatic by itself on trackers like what and bitme (not just waffless) with normal speeds, not flashing??? if it's safe, then i wont use RMR...
or
we have to stop and update it manually?? if yes, then i will just use RMR

i add some sentences to make more clear....

and also, which one is safer flashing method or just normal speed upload?

Ok, so you still want to use the method Mihai mentioned, right?

If you do, then yes, you need to click Stop. Don't let RM update.

no..i never use that method...

Kyllyee
09.07.09, 05:34
i always use reasonable speeds...so it's safe right to leave it update??

and also, which one is safer flashing method or just normal speed upload?

For the first question, there is no reason to not let it run, as it shouldn't be detectable. ( Given you use memory reader and reasonable speeds for that specific tracker. ) I used this on waffles and let it seed ~10 hours at 10 kb/s, and my account is still active. ( One of those front page, freeleech torrents. )

As to what method you use, it all depends on the tracker. I'd search the forums to see which is more appropriate for a specific tracker.

8hv8bh
09.07.09, 15:16
so finally i can use RM on every tracker with memory reader?

shawshankraj
09.07.09, 16:01

YES,
But with great accuracy and Use speed according to Leecher

anon
09.07.09, 18:42

Yes - however, since the RM doesn't transfer the files, choose active torrents if you're going to fake download.

atlantis
10.07.09, 21:38
Wich speeds are good for elektronik guys ?

Lemonadez
11.07.09, 01:40
can u add multiple torrents? we can only use 1 atm :(

anon
11.07.09, 01:51
No, but you can run multiple RM instances.

Options
11.07.09, 12:53
Wich speeds are good for elektronik guys ?

around 60-120 upload speeds. depend on leechers... i cheat with that speed but it was 5 months ago

splicer
11.07.09, 16:12
New RatioMaster out; version 1.8.7

* Update : moved client files to separate folder (/clients)
* Bug fix : fixed crash "invalid ip" on some computers
* Bug fix : fixed slow loading time on some computers
* Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.7, new translation and client files

sbrocks
11.07.09, 17:14
where is the link for 1.8.7 ?

naughtydog
11.07.09, 17:46

you should see it when u start rm, it sends you to the download page

Hellboy
11.07.09, 18:01
one noob qsn: which is the best tool b/w mRatio and ratiomaster:confused2:

splicer
11.07.09, 18:12

moofdev.net - Welcome (http://www.moofdev.net/news/27/15)
Or as naughtydog said, just start up RatioMaster 1.8.6 and it will prompt you.

one noob qsn: which is the best tool b/w mRatio and ratiomaster

When used with the memory reader they are both on-par with eachother, they are equally as good, in terms of security.

Each has it's own faults though; RatioMaster has to be run in multiple instances if you want to cheat on multiple torrents, whilst MRatio does not have uTorrent support in publicly available versions.

Reichsadler
11.07.09, 18:13
one noob qsn: which is the best tool b/w mRatio and ratiomaster:confused2:

I prefer the RM. :top:

anon
11.07.09, 19:24

You can always find it at Moofdev :rolling_eyes: And posted here after a few days.

The updated 1.8.7 will come out soon.

downtown
12.07.09, 12:15
Are we supposed to click update when Moofdev released a new version like the 1.8.7 now?
Doesn't it remove all the nice features sb-innovation adds if we do?

splicer
12.07.09, 13:29
I believe SB-I only include a couple of extra .client files, no added features as such, so it's not much of a problem.

shawshankraj
12.07.09, 13:34
Are we supposed to click update when Moofdev released a new version like the 1.8.7 now?
If u want to update your version then u have to click on that link.
I have never do that But I think It's going to take u Moofdev site for downloading new Version.

anon
12.07.09, 18:45
You can update seamlessly.

I believe SB-I only include a lot of extra .client files

Fixed.

hitman
12.07.09, 20:39
I believe SB-I only include a couple of extra .client files, no added features as such, so it's not much of a problem.

the tool itself is untouched. moofdev/Ratiomaster is developing the tool, we only add own .client files. a few .client files from us are a basic part of the tool even if you download it from moofdev.

mmmmm
13.07.09, 01:51
the tool itself is untouched. moofdev/Ratiomaster is developing the tool, we only add own .client files. a few .client files from us are a basic part of the tool even if you download it from moofdev.

No one can deny sb-innovation in that espcialy when Mr.RM left his program almost two years for his life and when he have free time back again and there is corporation between moofdev and sb-innovation now and why that happened because all you in my opinion take care and made clients for RM (and still )means keep it a life when no clients r published all of that great and no one can deny.

Greeting from me to all sb-innovation work not only about RM but also all your great works.

kostas13
13.07.09, 17:31
Hi there. A couple of questions. When i use ratiomaster and the torrent is also uploaded by a user via utorrent should i stop the torrent there and let only ratiomaster?
In the upload speed i use e.g 50 kb/s and download speed 5 kb/s. I have a lot of seed hours and the torrent has been completely downloaded, but on my snatches the ratio is extremely high cause for example it says that 50 mb down , 500 mb up. How can i leave there the MBs that i downloaded via utoorent untouched and fake only the Ups?
Thanks in advance

anon
13.07.09, 18:53
You mean you're running the same torrent on uTorrent and the RM? Don't do that!

If you don't want to add DL anymore, open RM, read uT's memory, close uT, and set your rates to 0 download and whatever upload speed you want to use.

Perdido
08.12.09, 06:06
Hi
i'm new ate ratio master, and i would like to know more about this memory reader, i don't know what it is and what it does, and how do i use it.

and is hd-bits.ro a high level tracker? what should be fine to set as upload for it?

and if i'm still downloading a torrent can i use RM with it? what should be my download speed settings?

Instab
08.12.09, 06:42
i think you should know that there is a search function on this site that's actually working :wink:

it can deliver stunning results like this: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15100
or that: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13974

anon
08.12.09, 18:06
Or this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

Nothing personal, but I hate when people don't use Search. I really do.