PDA

View Full Version : Cstrike Server Request

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 19:41
Well ..i like to somebody make a cs server always online for sb members ...
can anybody do that please ?

also i want to say your opinions my friend :biggrin:
do you want a sb-i cs server ?

mod's can make a poll about this if it's usefull :biggrin:

anon
06.07.09, 19:43
Yes, I want to play CS with all of you too! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, my ping would be a bit too high, and by the way, only people owning the game could join. :wink:

AssaultCube would be better, it's Free and perfectly playable with a ping of 500ms.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 19:49
Unfortunately, my ping would be a bit too high, and by the way, only people owning the game could join. :wink:

owning the game ? :confused: in the past i have created my own server and i have managed to play with my friends without owning the game ..ofcourse on a cs 1.6 non-steam .

so i think that somebody create a cs server and give us the ip to connect it will be ok...ofcourse that member who do that it has to keep the PC running 20 from 24h or something like that..or buy a host..but that thing it's out from my thoughts

anon
06.07.09, 19:50
ofcourse on a cs 1.6 non-steam .

That's what I meant. We can't create a cracked server, so only people that have bought the game can join.

A dedicated PC and line would be the best.

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 19:51
Buying a host would be a safer bet in the long run, but it will also cost more.....

We can't create a cracked server

You can created a cracked server......

SBfreak
06.07.09, 19:58
Great idea but I doubt we will have one.I have no knowledge in cs server,only wow servers.
Assault cube is good but it's not that fun as cs.

anon
06.07.09, 19:59
You can created a cracked server......

Rule 3 for the win. Our server would be taken down if we did.

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 20:10
Rule 3 for the win. Our server would be taken down if we did.

I know. I was just saying....if you really wanted.....there is nothing stopping you. :wink:

Wait, does that also include "links" to a page that holds the content?

anon
06.07.09, 20:11
Wait, does that also include "links" to a page that holds the content?

Avoid that. But mentioning the pages (i.e. "I got it off Warez-BB") is fine.

SBfreak
06.07.09, 20:12
So is there anything online that we can play together?

anon
06.07.09, 20:12
CS2D? :biggrin:

Kyllyee
06.07.09, 20:15
CS2D? :biggrin:

That would be a great option. I'd join ya there!

But I have one problem:
My computer can't handle the extreme graphics of cs-2d.

anon
06.07.09, 20:16
There's an option to notch particle effects and shadows down, try setting both to minimum.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 20:22
so whe can't create a server ? :frown:

about server how to issue ..i have found one already made in the past ..but i can't find the link right now..only thing that have to be changed it's title..name..bla..bla..low settings..

SBfreak
06.07.09, 20:25
How about a star wars jedi academy server???:biggrin:
Not illegal and it's really fun.Anyone ever played on a server?
Also there is Quake 3,Left4Dead and some game indie that anon posted but I can't remeber.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 20:31
How about a star wars jedi academy server???:biggrin:
Not illegal and it's really fun.Anyone ever played on a server?
Also there is Quake 3,Left4Dead and some game indie that anon posted but I can't remeber.

quake 3 sound's good

LFdead i wish but my PC it's on pension:biggrin:

anyway i want a shooter :redface:

SBfreak
06.07.09, 20:37
Besides I think it's really easy to set up a quake 3 server.
The Quake III Arena Guide - Server Setup - Planet Quake (http://planetquake.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=52&game=4)

Mihai
06.07.09, 21:04
Quake would be good because if you made cs i would probably kicked DS and SBfreak's ass for sure.:biggrin:But really now.I haven't played cs for a while so i am a little rusty.But quake is fun too.I played it a lot.If we manage to make a server please post some links or ips here so we can all join.And just to be more interesting we should use our names here.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 21:22
Quake would be good because if you made cs i would probably kicked DS and SBfreak's ass for sure.:biggrin:But really now.

I have to admit that i'm not a pro when it come's to cs but i do my best to have some frags ( with the knife :biggrin:)

look's like i have to install quake 3:biggrin:

SBfreak
06.07.09, 21:33
Should I install quake 3 too?
DS will you host a server?

Mihai
06.07.09, 21:34
Yup.So quake 3 arena right?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.07.09, 22:15
Should I install quake 3 too?
DS will you host a server?

i can't host'it since my pc it's not running more then 10 hours per day..
The hoster will be someone that use the pc a lot of time..or can let the pc running more time or between 8am and 12 PM

SBfreak
06.07.09, 22:54
I can't host it either since I have the same problem as you....

cheatos
06.07.09, 23:10
how about F.E.A.R. Combat ?
its great and free, its better than the graphicless counter-strike
i feel like battling in real when i play it :biggrin:
i play this always in my free time....

what do you say ? can we focus on this game ?

as for servers , we may play at an empty server or someone can host it on his computer (server size = 100mb and can be installed on Linux)

Game:
http://pdl.warnerbros.com/projectorigin/fearcombat_en_107.exe

Free CD-Key:
FEAR - First Encounter Assault Recon (http://projectorigin.warnerbros.com/fearcombat/main?act=register1)

Patch:
ftp://195.222.33.239/pub/games/FEAR/fearcombat_update_en_107_108.exe

Linux Server/Windows Server:
Win: Download F.E.A.R. Dedicated Server 1.08 - F.E.A.R. is an intense combat experience with rich atmosphere and a deeply intense paranormal storyline - Softpedia (http://games.softpedia.com/get/SERVER/FEAR-Dedicated-108-Server.shtml)
Linux: Download F.E.A.R. Linux Server 1.0.8 for Linux - F.E.A.R. Linux Server is a stand-alone server software for Linux. - Softpedia (http://linux.softpedia.com/get/GAMES-ENTERTAINMENT/FPS/F-E-A-R-Linux-Server-7464.shtml)

SBfreak
06.07.09, 23:23
I don't think anon's pc will run that or Ds's:biggrin:.Looks like a great game cheatos but I am looking for something that we all can play together.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.07.09, 00:37
I don't think anon's pc will run that or Ds's:biggrin:.Looks like a great game cheatos but I am looking for something that we all can play together.

:smile: correct :biggrin:

still ..i'm hard head and i want to play cs with you guys:baeh:

alpacino
07.07.09, 03:26
I wish I could play CS or Quake3 with you guys, let's try to get this thing set. Do you guys know if we could rent a server to host the game maybe? I for once can't host because of the obvious sucky upload speed. :frown:

kazuya
07.07.09, 13:04
why don't you make cod4 server?it's the best realistic online shooter.i could make it cracked but my bandwidth is to slow,i think only up to 6 players would be ok.i have original rented cod4 server also,server is located in germany,but i appose you don't have org cd keys.

to make cracked server all you need is cracked exe,well it is so for cod but don't know for cs

there are also plenty of empty servers for cod4,cracked

SBfreak
07.07.09, 15:25
Cod4 is such a realistic game...but not all of here can play it.
I take back my words.Last night I played Assault Cube online.It was great!!

anon
07.07.09, 18:41
I take back my words.Last night I played Assault Cube online.It was great!!

AssaultCube for the win, specially its network code. It's playable online with a 56K modem :eek:

SBfreak
07.07.09, 19:11
AssaultCube for the win, specially its network code. It's playable online with a 56K modem
What your fav weapon?? Mine's the shotgun:biggrin: I pwn everything with that.

anon
07.07.09, 19:13
I prefer the sub-machine gun. The shotgun's too slow for me, I usually get shot when reloading :redface:

Remember the codes have introduced "fun" features inside the game - load the ac_desert2 map, choose the assault rifle, aim to the floor and jump as you shoot, for example. The recoil pushes you near the sky :tongue:

SBfreak
07.07.09, 19:20
Lol I didn't know that....thanks.I chose the shotgun because it's very easy.I usually jump like a nub and one shot everything.
My SC nick: SBfreak :biggrin:

cheatos
07.07.09, 19:21
this game looks nice & fun even with this weak graphic :tongue:

i'm ready to play this with you :wink2:

now who will host the sever ? and will the game expose the player's ips ?

anon
07.07.09, 19:22
@SBfreak: and remember knifing or grenading others gives you a double frag. :klatsch_3:

and will the game expose the player's ips ?

Yes, it will.

SBfreak
07.07.09, 19:29
and will the game expose the player's ips ?
Lol I'll change my name though I doubt that tracker admins play this game only to find my freakin Ip.

anon
07.07.09, 19:31
Change your IP when hosting the server :tongue:

splicer
07.07.09, 19:46
Couldn't the server be made private only? Like that no one who isn't invited can get in and run WHOIS.

SBfreak
07.07.09, 19:59
Ohh I think I misunderstood you..only those that host servers have their Ip's shown to everyone.Not the players?

anon
07.07.09, 20:01
That's right, as far as I know only the server's IP is visible.

SBfreak
08.07.09, 01:25
Ok ,It seems I am having problems playing in Multiplayer...I can't connect to masterserver.Is it just me or everyone else?

anon
08.07.09, 01:26
I can update the server list correctly here. Perhaps running ipconfig /flushdns can help.

SBfreak
08.07.09, 01:29
OMG I was afraid this will happen.I just reinstalled windows 7(same build as before),same AV,firewall.What could have possibly happened?

anon
08.07.09, 01:31
Tried the flushdns thing?

SBfreak
08.07.09, 01:35
The woot?:biggrin:
Anyway I turned off all firewalls and the AV(this means windows firewall and Eset).Still nothing.

anon
08.07.09, 01:36
Go to Start -> Run, type ipconfig /flushdns and press ENTER.

Or you can try rebooting, then doing the same, but with the ping masterserver.cubers.net command. This should nudge Windows to resolve the hostname and maybe solve the issue.

splicer
08.07.09, 01:37
Perhaps your AV had an exception?
Have you updated to the latest patch in AC?

alpacino
08.07.09, 01:42
why don't you make cod4 server?it's the best realistic online shooter.i could make it cracked but my bandwidth is to slow,i think only up to 6 players would be ok.i have original rented cod4 server also,server is located in germany,but i appose you don't have org cd keys.COD4 is awesome, but then again, not everyone can run it smoothly or run at all. And btw I have an orig cd-key :tongue:

The recoil pushes you near the sky :tongue:Like rocket jumping technique on quake? :biggrin:

Anyway guys, this Asssault Cube seems to be cool, but I still would like to enforce quake 3, it's awesome.

anon
08.07.09, 01:44
Like rocket jumping technique on quake? :biggrin:

Exactly :top: But it's a bit harder to master.

SBfreak
08.07.09, 01:45
Yes I have the latest patch 1.04.
(Removed)

Please delete this picture after you see it.Forgot to censor :P

anon
08.07.09, 01:47
It can't even resolve the hostname :redface: Are you using OpenDNS? If not, and assuming it's not your security software that's interfering (as you can post and tried to play with the antivirus and firewall disabled), check this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f71/opendns-better-safer-i-net-connection-6422/). I'm on ODNS and the game can connect.

SBfreak
08.07.09, 01:49
Again I feel like a noob but what's openDNS?

No I don't use that.

anon
08.07.09, 01:50
Sorry, just finished editing my post, check that link. :biggrin:

SBfreak
08.07.09, 02:02
I'm on ODNS now and still can't connect...hmm I think I'll have to give up.

anon
08.07.09, 02:04
WinSock Fix (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html)? I don't know if it works on 7, but it's worth a try. May f*ck up your Eset, though.

SBfreak
08.07.09, 02:12
Nothing seems to work.I'll leave it like this.Thank you for all your help.
I'll try to reinstall windows tomorrow.
Goodnight everyone:wink:

cheatos
06.10.09, 21:33
bringing this thread back to life.

there is a new way of playing like Hamachi but its more secure and doesn't expose IPs
has a friendly GUI, supports many games

tunngle: tunngle.net (http://www.tunngle.net/en/)

so which game can we play together and how we can manage the online time?

i suggest Red Alert 3 or Age of Empires 3, Fear Combat or Counter-Strike or Assault Cube, TeeWorlds, Need For Speed Most Wanted

i can play the next week until i finish my exams :|

alpacino
07.10.09, 02:17
With this method or hamachi we have have to rely on someone who has a fast upload speed to host the game right? That could be a problem. What about server renting? Are there any cheap ones?

cheatos
07.10.09, 20:29
With this method or hamachi we have have to rely on someone who has a fast upload speed to host the game right?

yes, we need a high connection.

That could be a problem. What about server renting? Are there any cheap ones?

i don't know but the idea behind using Tunngle is that its secure and doesn't expose the IPs which we are paranoid of :biggrin:

cheatos
09.10.09, 21:24
no one wants to play?:frown:

SBfreak
09.10.09, 21:32
no one wants to play?No1 can host a server:frown:

cheatos
09.10.09, 21:37
No1 can host a server:frown:

i once hosted a 2on2 age of empires 3 game on a 128k upload line (though there was a little noticeable lag)

and 3on2 fear combat game with 512k upload line with a ping between 150-200 with my local friends.

so why not try? :smile:

SBfreak
09.10.09, 21:40
Besides we didn't chose a game....:tongue:

cheatos
09.10.09, 21:41
i already suggested ones :tongue:

i suggest Red Alert 3 or Age of Empires 3, Fear Combat or Counter-Strike or Assault Cube, TeeWorlds, Need For Speed Most Wanted

we can make a vote on more than one game too :top:

SBfreak
09.10.09, 22:22
we can make a vote on more than one game too
Will you do the honors?:smile:

cheatos
09.10.09, 22:44
yessir i will :biggrin::

here:
Playing online with SB-I Members - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=16065)