PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

Pages : 1 [2] 3

anon
07.01.11, 18:01
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15534

Cool story, bro! :wgrin:

fakeup
07.01.11, 18:08
Tracker stats aren't updated immediately nor in real time. Be patient. how long does it usually taketo update ? It's been 24hrs and no change , stats are the same.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any speeds in that screenshot, in the Speed mode++ part. No its not just you, I blanked those fileds for safety reasons. The limit is 100kb/s

anon
07.01.11, 18:09
how long does it usually taketo update ? It's been 24hrs and no change , stats are the same.

1-2 hours. So increase your speeds is all I can say. :wtongue:

No its not just you, I blanked those fileds for safety reasons. The limit is 100kb/s

Cool.

fakeup
07.01.11, 18:16
1-2 hours. So increase your speeds is all I can say. :wtongue: but you yourself suggested in your tut 20.0-30.0 speeds and i have similar beginning speed and my highest speed is 100.0 kb/s So isn't that high enough ??

anon
07.01.11, 18:17
but you yourself suggested in your tut 20.0-30.0 speeds

The speeds in the first post are an example.

fakeup
07.01.11, 18:23
so how high speeds can I choose to stay on the safe side. The tracker has scripts that are OK but not excellent. BTW why higher speeds would eliminate this problem ? I want to try it on ST but also on better trackers.

and must it always begin with 20 kb/s - xxx kb/s

anon
07.01.11, 18:25
so how high speeds can I choose to stay on the safe side. The tracker has scripts that are OK but not excellent.

Well, how about you read its respective cheating thread and find out?

BTW why higher speeds would eliminate this problem ?

It's mostly logic, really. If only a fraction of what you fake is acknowledged for whatever reason, then increasing the speeds will also increase what's reported.

fakeup
07.01.11, 21:03
It's mostly logic, really. If only a fraction of what you fake is acknowledged for whatever reason, then increasing the speeds will also increase what's reported. 2 words - you're Genius ;) Worked like a charm

Two more things, I faked upload , stopped it in the middle of faking but close to the end of it and when I started faking again "currently seeding" that torrent to have 0kb/s down and 0kb/s up. Before my stopping uploading, it showd correct values, why it's gone now ?

Can't get peer ID for uT 1.6.1 I start MR while ut 161 is downloading something and get "No torrent process found " info It only happens when i try to get ut 1.6.1 ID the rest utorents I have are OK Any way to get that ID from ut 161

What does " fake ratio ∞ " in VEM stands for, does this mean that I have a verry good ratio?

anon
07.01.11, 21:05
Two more things, I faked upload , stopped it in the middle of faking but close to the end of it and when I started faking again "currently seeding" that torrent to have 0kb/s down and 0kb/s up. Before my stopping uploading, it showd correct values, why it's gone now ?

Any tracker errors?

Can't get peer ID for uT 1.6.1 I start MR while ut 161 is downloading something and get "No torrent process found "

Make sure you're using the right process name. If 1.6.1's executable is named utorrent.exe, then enter utorrent in the process name text box.

What does " fake ratio ∞ " in VEM stands for, does this mean that I have a verry good ratio?

It means you have an excellent ratio, and therefore the mod has upgraded your connection to an unlimited, unmetered gigabit line.

fakeup
07.01.11, 21:30
Make sure you're using the right process name. If 1.6.1's executable is named utorrent.exe, then enter utorrent in the process name text box. My Computer icon looks like this: 1.6.1 , so i put this in the process name box instead of utorrent and it found peer ID :biggrin: thx.

anon
07.01.11, 21:32
No worries. Feel free to click on the Thanks button below my posts, also. Some people have trouble understanding that. :wsmile:

scorcher
08.01.11, 06:11
don't cheat on high level treackers with high speed.
20-30 is max lest you are on TL,demonoid.
also check the respective cheating thread of that tracker
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294

EDIT: 20-30 with above level 5 but you have 2 decide how much 2 cheat.

anon
08.01.11, 06:13
don't cheat on high level treackers with high speed.
20-30 is max lest you are on TL,demonoid.

That's not always true, but to each his own.

also check the respective cheating thread of that tracker
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294

More like http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19749

The ranklist only gives a numerical rating of cheating difficulty, not tips.

scorcher
08.01.11, 06:24
@fakeup if you want to be really adventurous try waffles method
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=22258
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13201

but remember to be there while you cheat with WM.

edit: corrected anon

anon
08.01.11, 06:27
@fakeup if you want to be really adventurous try waffles method

Why does he have to be "really adventurous" to try the Waffles method? If it works, which is the case in most trackers with the right speeds, use that if you will. Otherwise, don't. I can hardly see the adventure on it.

By the way, why are you linking him to v2? You may think it's cooler because it's one version higher than the classic method, but that one's to fake download.

fakeup
08.01.11, 11:06
@scorcher
all good but as i've mentioned above 20-30kb/s speeds are not that good for me ( VEM sending half upload values to the tracker) I don't eally know why it is the way it is.

I've tried RM + (WM) on different trackers but thought VEM would be undetectable and I could download from any tracker without wories and keep nice ratio.

pepi
08.01.11, 13:30
Why do you say VEM is more undetectable than RM+WM? With RM + WM you dont appear in the peer list (so they cant figure out you cheat if for example you upload 3 mb and the sum of the downloaders only reach to 1,5 mb i.e.), so the only risk is the snatchlist. I think you can close or stop or whatever VEM before the announce and you have the same effect as WM

btw, I keep wondering what is the method recommended for downloading a torrent with 0 or 1/2 leechers, I have been using no report download and no upload and be a leecher but I dont like that:

1- I appear in the peer list downloading and my snachtlist shows no download
2- In the snachtlist i have 20 or more announces and 0 download 0 upload xD

Then I cant "patch" my snactch list with RM+WM or whatever because there are no leechers and I dont know if I can do that (risky, at least)
So, what do you use/recommed for that cases of few leechers? (I have search the forum I swear, but I didnt find any answer for that)

Thanks

sarbam
08.01.11, 15:35
My utorrent peer id on RM is -UT1810-_13%fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad.

Should i enter 3%fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad or %fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad as the custom id in VEM ? thanks.

fakeup
08.01.11, 16:03
Should i enter 3%fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad or %fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad as the custom id in VEM ? thanks. enter 3%fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad

anon
08.01.11, 17:55
Why do you say VEM is more undetectable than RM+WM?

One word: soft flashing. Well, that's two words, yeah. I'm assuming he uses the slow and steady method in Vuze or something. If he uses it the same way as with the RM plus Waffles method, then there's no difference.

btw, I keep wondering what is the method recommended for downloading a torrent with 0 or 1/2 leechers

So, what do you use/recommed for that cases of few leechers? (I have search the forum I swear, but I didnt find any answer for that)

That's funny considering I answered the same question some days ago... don't "cheat" those torrents at all, and download them normally. You have plenty of other torrents that are good for faking, right?

My utorrent peer id on RM is -UT1810-_13%fd%f0%b5C%e1%1ewr%ad.

Tip: take away the part that's greyed out in Vuze and that's what you have to enter :gsmile:

The mod checks the string's length, also.

fakeup
08.01.11, 18:10
@anon
yep, soft flashing it is, thought that gradual fake uploading seem less as a cheating to mods :biggrin:

Funny thing though, I downloaded 2 torrents and vem send the info that was a bit bgger as far as download is concerned. Say one film was like 600 Mb and when I downloaded it and checked currently seeding it showed that I actually downloaded 610 Mb I don't get it.

One thing' let's say Im going to spoof ( in VEM) only uT 1.8.0 and want to download 2 xvids from the same tracker. Do I have to every time get new peer ID for those torrents if I will only use ut 1.8.0 ?

anon
08.01.11, 20:41
Funny thing though, I downloaded 2 torrents and vem send the info that was a bit bgger as far as download is concerned. Say one film was like 600 Mb and when I downloaded it and checked currently seeding it showed that I actually downloaded 610 Mb I don't get it.

Do you know what hashfails are?

One thing' let's say Im going to spoof ( in VEM) only uT 1.8.0 and want to download 2 xvids from the same tracker. Do I have to every time get new peer ID for those torrents if I will only use ut 1.8.0 ?

If you're using a custom ID, then you have to change it every time Vuze's started. Stop all your torrents when you close it.

fakeup
08.01.11, 21:56
@anon
I'm sorry but I dont know much about it. i googled that reducing the number of allowed Peer connections can lessen the impact of Hash Fails. What do you recomend to do and how serious is it ?

As for that Peer ID , just want to make sure I got it right. Let's say I want to spoof thatuT 1.8.0 , used MR and pasted Peer ID into vem. Now I want to download/fake upload 2 torrents (film X and film Y )

I will not close it for that time. Do I have to get a new peer id for every one of those 2 torrents or that one peer id for film X will do ? I want to download those 2 films at the same time.

anon
08.01.11, 21:58
@anon
I'm sorry but I dont know much about it.

Don't worry, because you don't have to. Nothing's wrong. :gwink:

As for that Peer ID , just want to make sure I got it right. Let's say I want to spoof thatuT 1.8.0 , used MR and pasted Peer ID into vem.

What does this mean? :gnoes:

I will not close it for that time. Do I have to get a new peer id for every one of those 2 torrents or that one peer id for film X will do ?

I said you only have to update the peer_id every time you start Vuze. Afterwards there's no use in doing it.

fakeup
08.01.11, 22:05
well, memory reader. You know i got the peer ID and pasted it into custom ID field in VEM.
Well anyway, had to make sure in order not to screw anything and be sorry ;)

anon
08.01.11, 22:06
Screenshot please.

If you did things like I think you just did (without removing the prefix), then that's very, very wrong.

fakeup
08.01.11, 22:29
well I didn't put the whole thing. Only that part which I highlighted http://uploadimage.co.uk/images/05599744373810739872.jpg I always leave what's in the String field aside.

anon
08.01.11, 22:30
Then we're cool, my friend. :gsmile:

pepi
08.01.11, 22:40
When using RM i Have to delete the prefix too? (ups, used copy from memory reader with de whole thing xDD)

Ok, sorry for the previous (edited)

anon
08.01.11, 22:41
Ok anon thank you, soft flashing with multiplier upload a bit and WM seems great to me :) (keep learning a lot from you)

vBulletin FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_syspm) :wmellow:

Options
10.01.11, 11:12
hey anon. do you know how to add version on perfect spoof? the latest version on perfect spoof is 4.5.0.2. but its been banned on many trackers.
how can i add the latest spoof 4.5.1.1 ver?
thanks
i am still using the previous ver. cant download the latest mod as i lost my member title. need to work on to get my title back
i didnt know that you will lose your title if you are not active. it wasnt like that when i left :P

RUBBER
10.01.11, 12:02
hey anon. do you know how to add version on perfect spoof? the latest version on perfect spoof is 4.5.0.2. but its been banned on many trackers.

i am using the perfect spoof 4.5.0.2 and its working all the trackers i have tl , bitme ,chdbits , waffles , bit-hdtv , hd torrents .............

ghostfucker
10.01.11, 17:17
use shu's perfect spoof.

anon
10.01.11, 17:54
i didnt know that you will lose your title if you are not active. it wasnt like that when i left :P

It was always like that. :unsure:

By the way ghostfucker is right and here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/waffles-shu-mod-8113/#post61671)'s a post telling you how to use Shu's perfect spoof in case you forgot.

RUBBER
10.01.11, 19:06
how do i edit AzureusSpoof.properties ?? if i remember we i can do that for utorrent is not so ??? what are the script for that ??

anon
10.01.11, 19:06
Read the link in the post above yours.

Options
11.01.11, 17:10
It was always like that. :unsure:

no it wasnt, any member can just download the client. and new members w/o title will be able to download it after few posts automatically.
no need approval and such

anyway, thats not the point. Thanks alot anon for the link. this will allow me to add a new ver
it is as Safe as ghostfucker's spoof right??

Instab
11.01.11, 17:15
no it wasnt, any member can just download the client. and new members w/o title will be able to download it after few posts automatically.

that might have been the case a few years ago but back then this was a closed site. after opening the registration a few things had to be adjusted of course

anon
11.01.11, 18:11

You're confusing the Member title scheme with post restrictions, which we sometimes used before even discussing the title thingy among our staff.

this will allow me to add a new ver
it is as Safe as ghostfucker's spoof right??

Yes, that's why it's called Shu's perfect spoof. :gyup:

patomon
11.01.11, 22:38
hi i am trying to startup this mod but cant get it working
this is my settings
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img267.imageshack.us/i/vuzeasdasd.jpg/)

and the "fake upload" dont start idk why

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://img211.imageshack.us/i/fuuuuuuu.jpg/)

plz help me

anon
12.01.11, 00:13
Read the first post again very thoroughly. Thanks.

scorcher
13.01.11, 20:16
vem doesn't connect 2 peers easily .not connctable;using vista, kaspersky
what will u recommend vem or userenity

anon
13.01.11, 20:18
vem doesn't connect 2 peers easily .

I think that was a known problem with some spoofs.

not connctable

Good settings? Ports forwarded? Torrent with plenty of users?

what will u recommend vem or userenity

That's up to you. Why don't you try both and see which one you like more? :gsmile:

scorcher
13.01.11, 20:31
dynamic ip; besides cant port forward coz don't know the router make.

I want to know which one connects 2 peers better with vista home premium(deathbed 4 torrents).

anon
13.01.11, 20:33
dynamic ip; besides cant port forward coz don't know the router make.

If you can't forward your ports then you can't really complain about being unconnectable. :unsure:

I want to know which one connects 2 peers better with vista home premium(deathbed 4 torrents).

I suppose that's either Vuze without the spoofs that caused that problem, or Serenity.

scorcher
13.01.11, 20:37
used vem with ut spoof did't connect 2 peers .
Only after i switched 2 real ut client it started uploading.:confused::confused::confused:

edit : I remember switching off kaspersky a wee bit.

anon
13.01.11, 20:38
As I said at least twice, there's a problem with the uT spoof that prevents the mod when uploading for real when you use it.

scorcher
13.01.11, 20:46
which means I will have to go on the road of serenity leaving behind vem which is the safest mod available .
serenity should connect to peers better according 2 you?

edit:or use no spoofing.

anon
13.01.11, 20:48
serenity should connect to peers better according 2 you?

I suppose that's either Vuze without the spoofs that caused that problem, or Serenity.

*one character*

gu.rezendev
20.01.11, 04:58
only one question where is the place of the fake upload to upload to false?
give me a help, I can not understand anything ...

anon
20.01.11, 04:59
give me a help, I can not understand anything ...

Maybe you should read it a bit more thoroughly. :eyebrows:

Point 18j.

gu.rezendev
20.01.11, 05:05
well, thank you very much, but what I can for maximum value, since my internet is 15mb, I have to put on?

anon
20.01.11, 05:09
what I can for maximum value, since my internet is 15mb, I have to put on?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19749

I suggest you search before you ask. Not doing it is a violation of the forum rules and will be dealt with accordingly. There isn't anything wrong with being new, but the regulars here are already tired of hearing the same questions over and over.

It may look like all this cheating stuff is difficult, but it's not... all that's required is some time and willingness to learn.

Thank you!

mammamia11
17.04.11, 03:06
hey anon, could you please update your vuze Tutorial since the new release with very intersting options has arrived. i hope you have time to do it or maby other one wants to take the credits? :)

some of the questions i want to know for example:

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/aricemax/me/vuze/downloadmanipulation.png

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/aricemax/me/vuze/fakereport1.png

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/aricemax/me/vuze/ghostleech.png

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/aricemax/me/vuze/ratiotool.png

i like to see detailed explenation of those pictures.
how do we use ratio system with the towers

anon
17.04.11, 03:30
Yeah, I thought I'd have to update this tutorial, after the new mod got released. I'll get on that tomorrow. In the meantime, I think most of the new settings should be pretty much self-explanatory. :gsmile:

mammamia11
17.04.11, 03:49
can we use ratio mod while downloading normally or is this methos same as RM. looking forward to see your update anon :) im going to sleep now :=)

anon
19.04.11, 00:56
can we use ratio mod while downloading normally or is this methos same as RM.

I don't know if speeds override your real ones, as I've only used the ratio tool on torrents where I unticked all files.

I've just updated the tutorial to explain the new settings, fix a ton of things that changed since 2009, and correct a few typos.

ghostfucker
19.04.11, 02:54
I don't know if speeds override your real ones, as I've only used the ratio tool on torrents where I unticked all files.
ratio tool unticks all files automatically. this tool was meant as a ratiomaster replacement, so it wont download the files for real...
it could work if you set the file-priority to 'normal', but this was never tested.

btw, you forgot about the upload kicker in your update :p

anon
19.04.11, 02:57
ratio tool unticks all files automatically. this tool was meant as a ratiomaster replacement, so it wont download the files for real...
it could work if you set the file-priority to 'normal', but this was never tested.

Got it. A part of me was waiting for you to clear that up. :ggrin:

btw, you forgot about the upload kicker in your update :p

Damn, you're right. I'm not on my desktop PC now, but I'll add that tomorrow. Don't know how I missed it... :gredface:

pepi
23.04.11, 02:21
10c. lets you enter a custom ID for use with the uTorrent spoof. This is now mandatory. You can get one through the RatioMaster's memory reader, read this.

So I assume there are 2 options:
1) Use last utorrent version supported by ghostfucker perfect spoof (which is 1.8.1), cant you add support for last version like in RM?

2) Download Original Vuze and get the id of vuze. Why do i have to spoof original vuze if I have the vuze extreme running? Do i have to open the two vuze to cheat something?

Thank you

anon
23.04.11, 03:02
1) Use last utorrent version supported by ghostfucker perfect spoof (which is 1.8.1), cant you add support for last version like in RM?

Update to 4.6.0.0, then we'll talk.

pepi
23.04.11, 13:25
Update to 4.6.0.0, then we'll talk.

That is what I downloaded...the 64 bit version xD (SB-I_Vuze_Hack_Win64_4.6.0.0)

Ok, I have read the whoole thread. In conclusion:

1) utorrent spoof: Last version 1.8.1, not updated, it even has a problem with spoofing uT (anon said that he said twice that there is a problem with the upload? Could you be more specific? I am considering switching back to utorrent 1.8.1). Even if that dont disappoint you, some trackers (very few) can detect utorrent spoof --> Verdict: Dont use utorrent spoof, look suspicious to have such an outdated client and lots of problems

2) Vuze spoof: Dont really sure why you have to spoof Vuze official while you are using Vuze mod. Could anyone explain me?. Also, some trackers dont like Vuze and tend to suspect of this client (in HD-Spain for example nearly everyone uses utorrent 2.1.1 so, it would be suspicious either to use Vuze spoof or or utorrent spoof outdated)

3) Could I use proxyfake to spoof the last version of utorrent in VEM without any of the mentioned problems?

Other solutions

1) Use RM (with WM if necessary along with the extender if needed)
2) Use userenity (I dont like it very much, few options and I dont trust much the label thing :S, dont know if its really working or not).
3) Dont cheat (ok, you will say i should choose this XDD lol)

anon
23.04.11, 19:20
That is what I downloaded...the 64 bit version xD (SB-I_Vuze_Hack_Win64_4.6.0.0)

xD

1) utorrent spoof: Last version 1.8.1, not updated, it even has a problem with spoofing uT (anon said that he said twice that there is a problem with the upload? Could you be more specific? I am considering switching back to utorrent 1.8.1). Even if that dont disappoint you, some trackers (very few) can detect utorrent spoof --> Verdict: Dont use utorrent spoof, look suspicious to have such an outdated client and lots of problems

That's with the old version. Check the datestamps of the posts your read. :wtongue:

2) Vuze spoof: Dont really sure why you have to spoof Vuze official while you are using Vuze mod. Could anyone explain me?. Also, some trackers dont like Vuze and tend to suspect of this client (in HD-Spain for example nearly everyone uses utorrent 2.1.1 so, it would be suspicious either to use Vuze spoof or or utorrent spoof outdated)

Because you can, obviously. Also, people have no need to pretend using another client can use Shu's spoof to "upgrade" to new versions when they're released, while waiting for a mod based on that build to come out.

3) Could I use proxyfake to spoof the last version of utorrent in VEM without any of the mentioned problems?

Don't do that. ProxyFake is for clients with no cheating functionality.

P4r4noid
28.04.11, 21:59
Well, firstable, thanks for this great tuto :klatsch_3:
O.K. I've read as much as possible, but there's something I can't understand:

"the peer_id"

I want to use the utorrent perfect spoof version 2.2.1 so I need to use the VPEM 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta version right?
Then I need to generate a "peer_id" using the RM, the last version is the 1.9.1, but It doesn't support 2.2.1 utorrent edition so I had to edit the user-agent following this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini-tutorial-how-use-ratiomasters-memory-reader-13739/index5.html), of course using the utorrent_2.2.1_build_(25130) info
Then I've to install an original version of the utorrent I want to spoof (2.2.1) and download any public torrent, after that run the RM selecting the "client simulation" I created before (utorrent 2.2.1 (25130)) and copy the peer_id without the peer_id prefix and paste it in the VPEM perfect spoof section.

So the questions are:

- Is this o.k or there's something I'm missing?
- How many times I have to obtain a peer_id?:
a. one per each torrent I download (for example If I'm gonna download 5 torrents from the same tracker, have I to generate a peer_id per each torrent or just the same peer_id for all of them?)
b. one each time I reset VPEM to all the torrents I'm downloading and seeding
d. one each time I reset VPEM to each torrent I'm downloading and seeding
c. Just once per life, I mean never change it just type it the first time I start the VPEM
- In case I need one peer_id per file each time I restart the VPEM, the seeding files need new peer_ids too?
- Is there any chance I could spoof the same utorrent version (2.2.1) with the stable version 4.6.0 VPEM?

Sorry, I mean maybe I haven't read enough about this topic but maybe you could show me the way! :eek13:

anon
28.04.11, 22:03
Well, firstable, thanks for this great tuto :klatsch_3:

The Thanks button below my post is just for looks, right? :wwink:

I want to use the utorrent perfect spoof version 2.2.1 so I need to use the VPEM 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta version right?

Yes.

Then I need to generate a "peer_id" using the RM, the last version is the 1.9.1, but It doesn't support 2.2.1 utorrent edition

It does. You need the right client file for it, which you can find at Moofdev.net.

So the questions are:

- Is this o.k or there's something I'm missing?

What you're saying looks OK.

- How many times I have to obtain a peer_id?:

Every time you start Vuze. You may want to tick that option to stop all torrents when closing it, so that they won't start before you have a chance to get a new ID.

a. one per each torrent I download (for example If I'm gonna download 5 torrents from the same tracker, have I to generate a peer_id per each torrent

No.

- Is there any chance I could spoof the same utorrent version (2.2.1) with the stable version 4.6.0 VPEM?

No. The betas are extremely stable, so don't be fooled by the name. :wtongue:

P4r4noid
29.04.11, 09:31
Finally I understand what you saying! Just have to change the "peer_id" each I restart Vuze before download-seed anything. Thanks for the client tip too I found the correct client to the RM using utorrent 2.2.1 by HellD0t!!

anon
29.04.11, 13:30
Problems that end well. :ggrin:

If newcomers were more like you (i.e. searched their stuff and tried every possible solution before giving up), the world would be a better place. :gsmile:

P4r4noid
29.04.11, 19:14
Thanks m8. I have one more question, what if I just stop the torrent I'm downloading without closing Vuze, Do I need to generate another peer_id before downloading again?

anon
29.04.11, 19:18
No.

illusive
19.08.11, 09:59
Nice Tutorial and update anon. I've a noob question ;-)

when I use "Upload Kicker" it's like PMR flasher right ??
If I typed 6 Gb for example then select "Add" (option number 21b) then I'll wait until next update when the tracker well know that I uploaded x (whatever) amount + 6 Gb. Now is that dangerous ? I mean the tracker will know the 6 Gb devided on all the time since last update ?? or it will know it like PMR as a flash ??

Hope my words understandable :-(

anon
19.08.11, 13:59
when I use "Upload Kicker" it's like PMR flasher right ??
If I typed 6 Gb for example then select "Add" (option number 21b) then I'll wait until next update when the tracker well know that I uploaded x (whatever) amount + 6 Gb.

That's correct. And if you press "Add + Flash", guess what happens :wtongue:

Now is that dangerous ? I mean the tracker will know the 6 Gb devided on all the time since last update ??

Yes. Which would probably make it slightly safer with low amounts.

Y008
22.10.11, 14:19
I have already succeeded in installing the sb-innovation vuze xtreme mode,But I have a small problem;
I tick on the no-report seeder and on 0 percent leeching;but nothing happened and the statictics is updated on my acc like I am not Doing ANYTHING!
help me guys because I am fighting to maintain a good ratio there...

anon
22.10.11, 18:12
Mmm... screenshot please? Of the settings, I mean.

Y008
22.10.11, 19:22
hey anon;
these are my settings the screenshots:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/captureswb.jpg/)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/capturepzr.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/capturenael.jpg/
regards.

anon
22.10.11, 19:33
Did you make sure that's also set in the individual settings as well? Double-click the torrent and such.

Y008
22.10.11, 20:03
ok;done that,so all what I have to do is to use any method I want(from settings) and clicking two times on the torrent before start dowloading,and then starting the torrent...
many thanks anon :)

anon
22.10.11, 20:15
clicking two times on the torrent before start dowloading,and then starting the torrent...

Nope. Do you think the mod will guess what you want to do with that torrent?

With double-click I meant... double-click... then you go to the SB-I Hack Fake tab and rest is self-explanatory.

Y008
22.10.11, 21:08
Well,I tried to do that,but I can not find the SB-I Hack Fake tab,even by clicking two times on the torrent....
mmm I think that a vuze file or sth is missing;
anyway thanks for help anon.

anon
22.10.11, 21:12
It can't be a missing file if you can see the settings as per the screenshot above. Try the classic UI (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/The_Azureus_Experience#How_to_change_it) and set your user proficiency (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/UG_Options#Mode_options) to advanced.

houseonfire
06.12.11, 07:37
Hello :)
Thankyou for this great mod.
I've used some proxy tools with torrent clients before and I want to have a try at the vuze mod. But there are so many settings, I'm a bit confused and I've a few questions
1) Is the ratio tool similar to ratio master but with randomization? What is the 'finished__%' for?
2) In ratio tool, 'add stopped' is same as using ratio master without actually downloading in your torrent client?
3) Is the real upload also included in ratio tool method?
4) In 'fake report' method, there is an option to limit the total upload at x of the filesize. Does this stop the upload all of a sudden even if download is not complete? And what does report: filesize x 'a' (a= the number set) mean?
5) Is the real upload also included in fake report method (unless I choose not to)?
6) There's a option that says stop faking when a certain ratio is reached but then it has a box for alternate speed when the ratio is reached. I don't really get this.
7) Theres an option to stop faking when swarm speed is 0 but doesn't this have the same effect as choosing not to fake when connected to less than 1 peer?

Finally I guess ratio tool works till i exit vuze or it reaches the uplaod and download goal while 'fake report' stops when I stop the torrent right?
I know these are a lot of questions but I'm very new to this so please help me. Thankyou

anon
06.12.11, 20:32
1) Is the ratio tool similar to ratio master but with randomization?

Yeah, pretty much.

What is the 'finished__%' for?

Same function as in RM.

2) In ratio tool, 'add stopped' is same as using ratio master without actually downloading in your torrent client?

It's to add the torrent as stopped. It will be forcibly started, otherwise.

That's a good question.

4) In 'fake report' method, there is an option to limit the total upload at x of the filesize. Does this stop the upload all of a sudden even if download is not complete?

As far as I know it only brings the reported upload to FileSize*a if it's higher than that, and does nothing if it's lower.

And what does report: filesize x 'a' (a= the number set) mean?

FileSize*a is the maximum upload that will be reported if you tick the checkbox on point 13. a is the number you type there.

5) Is the real upload also included in fake report method (unless I choose not to)?

It you tick checkbox 17c it is. Otherwise, it's not.

6) There's a option that says stop faking when a certain ratio is reached but then it has a box for alternate speed when the ratio is reached. I don't really get this.

"Stop" actually means "use alternate speeds" there. The default is 0-0, and that effectively stops fake uploading when you reach your desired ratio. But you can change it to simply a different speed if you wish.

7) Theres an option to stop faking when swarm speed is 0 but doesn't this have the same effect as choosing not to fake when connected to less than 1 peer?

I never used that option. :wgrin:

Finally I guess ratio tool works till i exit vuze or it reaches the uplaod and download goal while 'fake report' stops when I stop the torrent right?

Both will stop when you stop the torrent. :unsure:

ghostfucker
07.12.11, 01:51
the ratio tool doesn't download the torrent for real, so there isn't any 'real upload' which could be included.

it's like comparing apples and oranges. conected to x peers is the amount of peers you're connected to. swarm speed is the average speed of the peers you're connected to.

houseonfire
07.12.11, 22:45
Thankyou Anon and Ghostfucker for answering my questions. I have a few more doubts

What is the 'finished__%' for?

Same function as in RM.

I've never used RM. I only know that you need to feed it the .torrent and it keeps sending fake data to the tracker without any real download or upload. I've dont have much idea what 'finished__%' is for.

In ratio tool, 'add stopped' is same as using ratio master without actually downloading in your torrent client?

It's to add the torrent as stopped. It will be forcibly started, otherwise.

Here is what confuses me. You clearly say it goes on announcing fake stats until the condition is met (ratio or whateveter..). Now if I don't use 'add stopped', will it stop announcements as soon as torrent stops or goes on announcing till the client is open?

In 'fake report' method, there is an option to limit the total upload at x of the filesize. Does this stop the upload all of a sudden even if download is not complete?
As far as I know it only brings the reported upload to FileSize*a if it's higher than that, and does nothing if it's lower.
So lets say filesize is 500MB and a is 1. At nth announcement it tells tracker upload is 450MB and in the next announcement it wants to report upload as 530MB but instead reports it as 500MB so as to abide by the rule we set but file hasn't done downloading yet, so in (n+2)th announcement it again reports the same 500MB (plus a little more depending on real upload if it was set). Won't it be suspicious if it keeps on reporting the same value each time? Or am I missing something here?

And what does report: filesize x 'a' (a= the number set) mean?
FileSize*a is the maximum upload that will be reported if you tick the checkbox on point 13. a is the number you type there.
Oops I took 'x' as the alphabet instead of '*' lol. Sorry for asking this stupid question.

There's a option that says stop faking when a certain ratio is reached but then it has a box for alternate speed when the ratio is reached. I don't really get this.
"Stop" actually means "use alternate speeds" there. The default is 0-0, and that effectively stops fake uploading when you reach your desired ratio. But you can change it to simply a different speed if you wish.
Is it suspicious if I opt to add my real upload amount to the fake amount , and after a certain ratio is met, reported upload speed goes really down? Is opting not to add the real upload better in this case? Am I just being paranoid or the speed differences really do make me more liable to be caught?

it's like comparing apples and oranges. conected to x peers is the amount of peers you're connected to. swarm speed is the average speed of the peers you're connected to.

So, if I use the connected to x peers options, I dont need to use the swarm speed option. Its for those who tend to fake report even when not connected to any peers at all right?

Thanks for all the answers. And sorry for so many quotes but think 'd have been even messier without 'em :D And sorry for so many questions, I'm new to this :)

anon
08.12.11, 00:16
I've never used RM. I only know that you need to feed it the .torrent and it keeps sending fake data to the tracker without any real download or upload. I've dont have much idea what 'finished__%' is for.

It's simple, that indicates how much of the torrent the ratio tool pretends to have finished so far.

Here is what confuses me. You clearly say it goes on announcing fake stats until the condition is met (ratio or whateveter..). Now if I don't use 'add stopped', ...

...that torrent will be started as soon as you add it.

So lets say filesize is 500MB and a is 1. At nth announcement it tells tracker upload is 450MB and in the next announcement it wants to report upload as 530MB but instead reports it as 500MB so as to abide by the rule we set but file hasn't done downloading yet, so in (n+2)th announcement it again reports the same 500MB (plus a little more depending on real upload if it was set).

As far as I know, it works like "not more than FileSize*a will be reported per tracker update".

Won't it be suspicious if it keeps on reporting the same value each time?

You'd have to review your settings in that case. The speed may be too high. a may be too low.

Is it suspicious if I opt to add my real upload amount to the fake amount , and after a certain ratio is met, reported upload speed goes really down? Is opting not to add the real upload better in this case? Am I just being paranoid or the speed differences really do make me more liable to be caught?

It depends on how watchful the tracker in general is. In most places you'll be okay, though. If you have someone watching you and you always stop "uploading" at a certain ratio that's a different story.

About being paranoid - no one will take care of your accounts for you, so it's fine. :wtongue:

houseonfire
08.12.11, 00:45
ok thanks for all the help.
just one more thing you said

As far as I know, it works like "not more than FileSize*a will be reported per tracker update".
Can you tell me where this could be beneficial. I don't really see much use of this.

Anothing thing, can I change the setts whenever i want that is even when the torrent is active? Should I stop the torrents change setts and then resume them?

ghostfucker
08.12.11, 00:48
swarm speed is the average speed of the peers you're connected to.

So, if I use the connected to x peers options, I dont need to use the swarm speed option. Its for those who tend to fake report even when not connected to any peers at all right?
:frown:

stop faking when swarm speed is zero is an aditional security option. it makes sure, that the torrent isn't 'death' at the moment you're trying to fake upload. you could be connected to 100 'partial seeders' which don't transer a single byte...

---

Anothing thing, can I change the setts whenever i want that is even when the torrent is active? Should I stop the torrents change setts and then resume them?
yes you can, but the latter is highly recommended.

anon
08.12.11, 01:15
ok thanks for all the help.
just one more thing you said

Can you tell me where this could be beneficial. I don't really see much use of this.

1. preventing overfaking
2. being in control. The mod gives you that possibility.

houseonfire
08.12.11, 01:32
can you please expain again what ' dont report more than FileSize*a ' is?
does it mean if filesize = 500MB and a = 0.5,
total upload reported at each announcement will be less than 250MB or the increase in the upload amount each announcement will be max 250MB? or maybe it's something else?

anon
08.12.11, 01:47
the increase in the upload amount each announcement will be max 250MB?

That's how it is if I remember correctly...

houseonfire
08.12.11, 16:37
So each announcement gets increased by the same amount. Isn't this actually suspicious?
So, I guess its better not to use this option and rather set other parameters carefully so it doesn't overfake right?

anon
08.12.11, 17:51
That's right, and so was I when I wrote my post above :wtongue:

You'd have to review your settings in that case. The speed may be too high. a may be too low.

houseonfire
08.12.11, 18:01
What is the best way to cheat on ipt? Can i use vem?
I couldn't see vuze in blacklist but it wasn't in the whitelist either...
Would vuze be fine? If not how do I spoof utorrent 2.2.1 build 25154. VEM allows only build 25130
ipt allows bitornado 0.3.2.17 too. Should I use that instead?
Can i use mratio once and use the same peerid all the time in vem?
VEM gives an option to read from file instead of peer id. What is that?
And what is shu's spoof? can i use it with vem? which is better shu's or ghostfucker method?
Thanks

anon
08.12.11, 19:01
What is the best way to cheat on ipt? Can i use vem?
I couldn't see vuze in blacklist but it wasn't in the whitelist either...
Would vuze be fine? If not how do I spoof utorrent 2.2.1 build 25154. VEM allows only build 25130
ipt allows bitornado 0.3.2.17 too. Should I use that instead?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=7971

Can i use mratio once and use the same peerid all the time in vem?

As long as you never restart the client...

VEM gives an option to read from file instead of peer id. What is that?

It's to choose an ID at random from the UTorrentID.properties file instead of using a manually set one. Read that file for more information.

And what is shu's spoof?

A thing controlled via AzureusSpoof.properties. It allows you to spoof any version of Azureus only.

can i use it with vem? which is better shu's or ghostfucker method?

I leave those to you.

houseonfire
08.12.11, 21:08
ok thanks for replying.
First of all i dont see vuze in the allowed client list of ipt. Do you know if people use it on ipt?
If I go by ipt list, it allows utorrent 2.2.1 build 25154 but vem spoofs only 25130. Is it ok if i spoof as 25130 instead? If not and I still want to use vem with ipt then I guess the only option left is spoofing as bittornado cause vem can spoof the exact same build that ipt suggests. But utorrent 2.2.1 is allowed on all trackers so if build doesn't matter much, could I just spoof as 25130 instead of 25154?

ok now coming to the cheating part,
thanks for pointing me to that thread but its pretty big 92 pages and old too. I saw the first few pages and on the very first page you have said RM doesn't work there and later in the last pages people have suggested RM. Last reply was more than a year ago. How are things in ipt now? What methods work? Can you give me some hints? Is vem safe? What kind of settings will be best? And if I use vem, which client and build should I spoof as?
Sorry for so many questions. Waiting for reply.

anon
08.12.11, 21:10
ok thanks for replying.
First of all i dont see vuze in the allowed client list of ipt. Do you know if people use it on ipt?
If I go by ipt list, it allows utorrent 2.2.1 build 25154 but vem spoofs only 25130. Is it ok if i spoof as 25130 instead? If not and I still want to use vem with ipt then I guess the only option left is spoofing as bittornado cause vem can spoof the exact same build that ipt suggests. But utorrent 2.2.1 is allowed on all trackers so if build doesn't matter much, could I just spoof as 25130 instead of 25154?

Try it. :idunno:

ok now coming to the cheating part,
thanks for pointing me to that thread but its pretty big 92 pages and old too. I saw the first few pages and on the very first page you have said RM doesn't work there and later in the last pages people have suggested RM. Last reply was more than a year ago.

You might want to read the last pages...

houseonfire
08.12.11, 21:34
I look at the last few pages of that thread and it seems to me that due to multiple announces by ipt tracker, some tools can't be used like RM and MR. After searching the forum I couldn't find what multiple tracker actually does but I found that userenity works well on those. So i guess vem works too since its updated quite recently. Am I right?
And please tell me what multiple tracker announcements is.

When I use utorrents peerid in vem, it tells me to restart before using so, I need to restart right? Then why can't I use the same id again and again? Maybe utorrent change peer id each time so we want to give the tracker different ids, is that it?

anon
08.12.11, 21:45
I look at the last few pages of that thread and it seems to me that due to multiple announces by ipt tracker, some tools can't be used like RM and MR. After searching the forum I couldn't find what multiple tracker actually does but I found that userenity works well on those. So i guess vem works too since its updated quite recently. Am I right?

:gyup:

And please tell me what multiple tracker announcements is.

Having more than one tracker announce URL in case one of them goes down for whatever reason. Most private sites don't use this. Some do and it's a problem for certain tools, as you mentioned before... but not an unsolvable one.

When I use utorrents peerid in vem, it tells me to restart before using so, I need to restart right?

What do you think?

Then why can't I use the same id again and again? Maybe utorrent change peer id each time so we want to give the tracker different ids, is that it?

:gyup:

houseonfire
08.12.11, 22:48
Having more than one tracker announce URL in case one of them goes down for whatever reason. Most private sites don't use this. Some do and it's a problem for certain tools, as you mentioned before... but not an unsolvable one.

hmm... so what does the tool do that the original client wouldn't have done to make it unusable?

If I spoof something else like bittornado, I don't need a peerid. So its fine to set once and restart vem as many times without any problem right?
And is there any way to know which client vem is spoofing as without actually looking at the tracker's log?

anon
08.12.11, 22:52
hmm... so what does the tool do that the original client wouldn't have done to make it unusable?

Not supporting that feature.

If I spoof something else like bittornado, I don't need a peerid. So its fine to set once and restart vem as many times without any problem right?

Yes.

And is there any way to know which client vem is spoofing as without actually looking at the tracker's log?

If you're afraid Vuze has turned on you and it's not spoofing the client you told it to, you can enable logging and check the announces there.

houseonfire
08.12.11, 23:04
It tells bitspirit v3. Is it same as bittornado?

edit: oops sorry. It was a peer i guess. I forced a tracker to update and now it shows bittornado and version next to my ip. So I guess vem is sending what it should, now only depends on how the tracker sees it.

Final thing, can you tell me the difference between flashing and using something like vem that calculate fake upload gradually and sends it to tracker at a time? Flashing doesn't calculate the fake amount gradually unlike vem but it also sends it at a time like vem. than what's the difference?

anon
09.12.11, 00:25
Final thing, can you tell me the difference between flashing and using something like vem that calculate fake upload gradually and sends it to tracker at a time?

I'll give you a little hint on that one. What is way more noticeable - kicking a door down (flashing) or letting a professional pick the lock (Vuze gradual fake upload)?

houseonfire
09.12.11, 00:42
umm..well.. i thought vem just calculated the fake upload gradually and sent it at a time. I guess I was wrong. So, the gradual change in upload amount can be seen by the tracker and not just the final amount?

anon
09.12.11, 00:55
It's an average based on the new amount of upload and the time that has passed. Technically, UploadSpeed = (UploadedValueOnPreviousUpdate - UploadedValueNow) / TimeSincePreviousUpdate.

houseonfire
10.12.11, 09:57
well I know i'm asking too many questions but Im just curious here.
by the way I think I get now what flash is. I guess both are just the same thing but flash is more like reporting the whole amount at a time at the first announce so speed seems way too much and scripts catch it?
I asked this question 'casue I got confused by the flash thing you mentioned in point 16. That method seems to flash less amounts of upload and also does seem to maintain a randomity, so i thought flash is something totaly different to be caught so easily but I guees it just the speeds that give them in.

Anyway thankyou very much for clearing all my doubts :smile: And very nice mod vem is :biggrin:

anon
10.12.11, 18:06
Point 16 says that setting can be "a bit of" a flasher... although I can see why you'd confuse things.

houseonfire
25.12.11, 19:30
Merry christmas and I'm back again. This time I need help with the ratio tool.
By default I have switched off all faking. I alwasy add a torrent in stopped state, then edit its fake properties (I mostly use the fake upload: speed++ mode) and then start the torrent.
This time I want to fake but without actuallydownloading the torrent. I guess ratio tool is the option for me. So how do i go? I add the torrent in stopped state then edit its properties and then ratio tool starts faking automatically while torrent is in stopped state? Or do I need to start the torrent manually after editing the properties but making sure add stopped in checked in faking options so the download doesn't actually start?
ok now there are 3 options that confuse me
1) The field 'finished %' shows how much of the torrent I already have when faking starts and goes on increasing with fake download speed right?
2) Add stopped adds the torrent in stopped state - I already mentioned this in the above lines. Am I understanding this right? Torrent has to be started but with add stopped in properties so faking continues but no actual download.
3) Start fake upload when __ % is reached - this is the real% right? So if I use anything over 0% but I dont have the actual torrent and use add stopped as well, then fake uploading wont start at all? And does this option also affect fake download or just upload?

Finally is vem a good option for this kind of cheating? I guess it is since its basically the same thing as cheating while actually downloading. Is there anything else I should keep in mind while doing this? And are there any other tools better than vem for this purpose? I won't be needing the spoof method this time :)

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 19:22 ----------

Sorry for double posting. I just had a look on the userenity guide. I learned the client also reports how much corrupted data i downloaded. I have probably seen some corrupt data on almost all torrents. Is it safe using ratio tool in this case, I guess it doesn't report any corrupt data.

Baramon
25.02.12, 18:17
Hi guys i have vuze 4.7.0.2 installed with last version extreme mod applied.
I use MRatio Tool get Utorrent exact ID but when i loading Vuze i got this error]
I've removed every last piece of Vuze on PC, reinstalled everything but still nothing is helping.
Can you help me out here?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/gudy/azureus2/plugins/PluginView
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unk nown Source)
at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:1187)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPluginsFromDir(PluginInitializer.java:802)
at org.gudy.azureus2.pluginsimpl.local.PluginInitiali zer.loadPlugins(PluginInitializer.java:601)
at com.aelitis.azureus.core.impl.AzureusCoreImpl$5.ru n(AzureusCoreImpl.java:786)
at org.gudy.azureus2.core3.util.AEThread2$threadWrapp er.run(AEThread2.java:299)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gudy.azureus2.plugins.PluginView
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 10 more

anon
25.02.12, 18:23
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=27336#post280975

Baramon
25.02.12, 18:52
Thanks it helped, but tracker still blocks me from using Vuze is there any other way? to make act vuze as utorrent for tracker when downloading

anon
25.02.12, 19:12
tracker still blocks me from using Vuze is there any other way? to make act vuze as utorrent for tracker

Vuze won't magically detect the tracker doesn't like it and switch to another identity - you have to do that yourself. You can try reading the first post of this thread, it'll help a lot.

dorgus142
04.03.12, 21:49
Regarding the Ghostleech. I usually activate 19c and 19d, but I noticed it keeps announcing to the tracker. Would 19b bypass that?

anon
04.03.12, 22:36
Regarding the Ghostleech. I usually activate 19c and 19d, but I noticed it keeps announcing to the tracker.

It shouldn't. Did you make sure those are used on that torrent's individual settings?

dorgus142
05.03.12, 00:55
It shouldn't. Did you make sure those are used on that torrent's individual settings?

I did. They are being used. At first it only announced 2 times, I figured it was because I was stopping and restarting the torrent. But later I realised that more than 10 announcements were sent.

dickbutt123
13.04.12, 15:04
Is it stupid to fake another client if i use Vuze as my main? Should i spoof Deluge or something, which implies i'm on a seedbox? I haven't been spoofing.

anon
13.04.12, 16:03
Is it stupid to fake another client if i use Vuze as my main?

Can you elaborate on this?

Should i spoof Deluge or something, which implies i'm on a seedbox?

Spoofing Deluge implies you're running Deluge - nothing more. You still don't have a seedbox IP, and that's what matters to the staff.

dickbutt123
13.04.12, 18:44
Can you elaborate on this?

Spoofing Deluge implies you're running Deluge - nothing more. You still don't have a seedbox IP, and that's what matters to the staff.

True, what i said is extremely stupid lol. BTW, what i meant before is, If i use Vuze as my main client, wouldn't staff become suspicious, knowing there's Vuze Mod and i'm getting some good upload speeds etc? I'm just over reacting, but i wanted to ask if i should spoof my client so i blend in with a bigger crowd. E.G if i spoof Deluge, there's no mods for it AFAIK, so staff will be less suspicious of me? Or am i indeed over reacting?

Also, i was experimenting with ratio mode today, very very dangerous! My speeds got up to 10mb/s upload before i decided enough was enough lol, speed mode++ is perfect for me

anon
13.04.12, 19:34
If i use Vuze as my main client, wouldn't staff become suspicious, knowing there's Vuze Mod and i'm getting some good upload speeds etc? I'm just over reacting, but i wanted to ask if i should spoof my client so i blend in with a bigger crowd. E.G if i spoof Deluge, there's no mods for it AFAIK, so staff will be less suspicious of me?

Yes. That's the point of spoofing in the first place :wtongue:

dickbutt123
13.04.12, 22:35
What do you personally spoof as? I don't want to spoof Utorrent as i've read it can be detected by some good scripts. I'm spoofing Deluge 1.0.7 right now, seems to be working fine.

anon
13.04.12, 22:51
What do you personally spoof as?

Nothing. I don't cheat.

I don't want to spoof Utorrent as i've read it can be detected by some good scripts.

That might have been true when the mod was just released, but everything has been fixed since then.

Lucius
14.04.12, 10:37
What a nice and useful tutorial ! :)

Here is my question .. I use VEM for a long time now and i wonder if the peer_id is the same as mRatio.
I mean if I spoofed vuze 4.5.1.0 while I'm running 4.7.2.0 (or newer) so I will appear to the tracker and the peers as I'm using Vuze 4.5.1.0 but .. If i want to run mRatio (emulates az 4.5.1.0) side by side with Vuze (spoofing 4.5.1.0) .. Is that safe ? Will they both have the same Peer_ID ? Because sometimes I need to run both of VEM and mR at the same time for the same tracker .. so what do you say about that ?

and billion thanks about this great mod and the great explanation .
Keep it up guys ;) .

ghostfucker
14.04.12, 16:13
Will they both have the same Peer_ID ?
no, and therefore its not safe. memoryreader is the keyword you should search for.

Lucius
14.04.12, 16:32
no, and therefore its not safe. memoryreader is the keyword you should search for.
Thanks for your respond .
But mRatio doesn't have memory reader for vuze ! .. it's active only if i have chose uTorrent .. So i shouldn't run two of them side by side .

dickbutt123
14.04.12, 18:10
But mRatio doesn't have memory reader for vuze ! .. it's active only if i have chose uTorrent .. So i shouldn't run two of them side by side .

If i was you, i'd memory read uTorrent with mRatio and use Vuze on its on.

anon
14.04.12, 19:40

I thought Vuze used a different peer_id for each torrent? Or are there other values that have to be the same?

There's another (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini-tutorial-how-sniff-peer_id-key-19908/) way of getting data from Vuze, if necessary.

ghostfucker
14.04.12, 22:56
I thought Vuze used a different peer_id for each torrent?
oh crap youre right. didnt think anything of it :freesty:

@tattah, youre safe as long as you dont start the same torrent in vuze and mr...

dickbutt123
15.04.12, 00:40
It seems VEM only fakes in relation to the % you've downloaded (e.g if i download half the contents of the torrent, it only fakes up until the ratio but applies it to 50% of the total i downloaded). So if a torrent was 18gb, i downloaded half of it, which is 9gb, i'll only fake up 4.5gb (my ratio is set around 1 - 1.15). Isn't this strange? I reckon it's because i downloaded 50% of the torrent, and VEM applied the 50% to the amount i downloaded, so it came out as 4.5gb. Anyone got any solutions on how to get the VEM to fake up the ratio applied to the amount i've downloaded?

anon
15.04.12, 01:09
So if a torrent was 18gb, i downloaded half of it, which is 9gb, i'll only fake up 4.5gb (my ratio is set around 1 - 1.15). Isn't this strange?

Can you grace us with a screenshot of the settings that torrent is using?

dickbutt123
15.04.12, 01:18

I haven't touched any settings in the Extreme Mod General Settings. Let me know if you need anything else

anon
15.04.12, 02:19
Any chances you've already tried turning intelligent mode and/or "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero" off?

dickbutt123
15.04.12, 02:40
Any chances you've already tried turning intelligent mode and/or "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero" off?

No, do you want me to try? Actually, i'll go for it, a little experimentation would do good for others

Edit: I checked the torrent before changing any settings and it faked about a gig extra. It does is slowly, and in bursts after long periods of time. I'll experiment with intelligent mode now.

Edit 2: Yep, it was stop speed when swarm speed is zero. Is it recommended to turn off, if i make sure i don't fake on dead torrents?

anon
15.04.12, 03:49
Edit 2: Yep, it was stop speed when swarm speed is zero. Is it recommended to turn off, if i make sure i don't fake on dead torrents?

In that case, definitely.

Lucius
15.04.12, 23:53
I thought Vuze used a different peer_id for each torrent? Or are there other values that have to be the same?

There's another (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini-tutorial-how-sniff-peer_id-key-19908/) way of getting data from Vuze, if necessary.

Yes but Are mRatio and Vuze generate the same Peer_id for the same torrent ? After some researches and sniffing i figured out that the answer is no :( .

I opened the same torrent in vuze and mRatio then i sniffed the announce and it was different from the mRatio emulation info in advanced menu .

oh crap youre right. didnt think anything of it :freesty:

@tattah, youre safe as long as you dont start the same torrent in vuze and mr...

Yes ,After i tried to sniff it i found out that it's safe to use vuze (spoofed) with mRatio as long as I'm not using the same torrent.

But guys my problem now is the port number .. I have to use the same port number in vem and mR to make the perfect emulation but Is this won't make any conflicts ? I tried it and I saw red icon beside port number in mRatio so i think it can make problems .. AM i right or what ?

and again Thank you so much, I know that my questions is a noob ones :) .

dickbutt123
29.04.12, 23:45
Has anyone experienced their ratio not being fully met? Normally, i can cheat up to and in between the ratios i set in the Speed Mode++ settings, but some times i only seed up to 0.7 ratio instead of my normal 1.3 or so. Why is that? I have intelligent mode on but should that affect it? This happens even though i leave the torrent seeding after it's downloaded, waiting for the announce, then checking the snatchlist but still it only goes well below my limits. Any one got suggestions on how to fix this? Here are my settings (i change the ratios every day) 13092

dickbutt123
04.05.12, 21:56
Update - i've found this is only a problem with TL, as any other trackers i tested, always gave me an accurate reading. I assume this problem arises because of TL's (in)ability to see how much was uploaded with the announces, as after the 1st announce, it's sometimes a rare problem to have the uploaded amount stay the same in the snatchlist, even if i update tracker or wait hours.

dickbutt123
07.05.12, 18:45
I can't seem to edit my posts so i'll post another update. I've found this problem is still occurring, and it seems to be only on TL. Does anyone have any clues on what causes this inability to capture the fully amount of fake upload? Is it a Vuze problem? Would announcing before removing torrents help? (Even though some torrents have over 30 announces and yet, TL only sees half of what was fake uploaded). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Now the button appeared for me, it didn't before! Mod, feel free to merge these into 1

Dark Knight
20.05.12, 09:09
point 13. Safe fake upload.
Can you tell me practically what it does , i mean any example with numbers?
& what is the recommended value, mine is 1.7 .. but i really don't know what to consider while choosing this value..?

& also ...Ghostleech...what are its benefits & on what kind of trackers i can use it..?

anon
20.05.12, 18:50
point 13. Safe fake upload.
Can you tell me practically what it does , i mean any example with numbers?

Let's say I'm faking on a torrent that's 200MB in total. I use speed mode++ to set a speed between 400 and 500kB/s, but I fumble when typing the speed, and set them between 400 and 5000 without noticing. It'd be very easy for my fake upload traffic to reach many times the torrent's size before I realize my mistake. But safe fake upload makes sure I never report uploading more than 'x' times the total size, in your case, 1.7.

& also ...Ghostleech...what are its benefits & on what kind of trackers i can use it..?

Do a little searching :wwink:

dickbutt123
21.05.12, 00:39
Let's say I'm faking on a torrent that's 200MB in total. I use speed mode++ to set a speed between 400 and 500kB/s, but I fumble when typing the speed, and set them between 400 and 5000 without noticing. It'd be very easy for my fake upload traffic to reach many times the torrent's size before I realize my mistake. But safe fake upload makes sure I never report uploading more than 'x' times the total size, in your case, 1.7.

Do a little searching :wwink:

However, i've found that using a safe fake upload too close to your fake upload ranges causes most if not all of your ratios to become like "1.7", if you don't remove them fast enough.

ljhonn95
25.07.12, 17:52
Is enabling ""doesn't send the "completed" flag when the torrent is finished"" while you are in NO REPORTING safe on all trackers?

anon
25.07.12, 19:28
Is enabling ""doesn't send the "completed" flag when the torrent is finished"" while you are in NO REPORTING safe on all trackers?

It's redundant. You'll never send the completed flag if you use no report (except maybe if 15d is ticked, I didn't try that but it's not recommended anyway).

quertiy
28.09.12, 02:05
Is there a way to limit the global fake upload speed?
And one other thing, what's the importance of "start fake upload when xxx% is reached"? It's not like the tracker knows when I start uploading. It knows how much I've uploaded and the speed once every 30 minutes right?
And two other thing, does the tracker know if and when I'm connected to a peer? My internet is really shitty and I can't even connect to peers. If I enable "use swarm peers instead of the number connected to" is there a way for the tracker to know if I'm uploading without being connected? Even a very distant, remote way? I want to be 100% sure.

Thanks.

quertiy
30.09.12, 20:06
So... no one knows the answer or no one cares? :p

anon
30.09.12, 20:13
Is there a way to limit the global fake upload speed?

No as far as I know, but I haven't used the mod in a while.

And one other thing, what's the importance of "start fake upload when xxx% is reached"? It's not like the tracker knows when I start uploading. It knows how much I've uploaded and the speed once every 30 minutes right?

The interval depends, but otherwise you're right. The speed seen using that option would be the same using that with a high speed or not doing it with a smaller one so that the average is the same. I guess it's there for the sake of giving you options, just like the update interval divisor, which is pretty useless.

And two other thing, does the tracker know if and when I'm connected to a peer?

No.

My internet is really shitty and I can't even connect to peers.

Then how do you download? :unsure:

quertiy
30.09.12, 23:36
The thing is, if i download for example from a no sign-up tracker, like isohunt, I download using my max bandwidth (10mb) and upload with the max bandwidth (1mb). I could make ratios of 4-5 or even 10 if I want. But on torrentleech I download with 10 mb/s but upload with no more than 10 kB (and the port is forwarded). And I rarely connect to peers when I seed. I guess it's because of those with seedboxes.

Thank you for your answer!

anon
30.09.12, 23:40
on torrentleech I download with 10 mb/s

Then your Internet is great! It's just the overseeding rampant in private trackers preventing you from reaching a good ratio, which is more or less the reason this forum exists.

Take care :)

quertiy
01.10.12, 12:21
It seems I still need help with a question. For a torrent with 39 peers (confirmed on the tracker's site) if "stop faking when swarm speed is 0" is enabled, it doesn't fake. If it's disabled it fakes. Is something bugged with this setting or am I missing something? The swarm's speed can't possibly be 0.
If it's a bug should I be ok with setting the minimum swarm peers to 10 and disabling "stop faking when swarm speed is 0"?

anon
01.10.12, 20:00
It seems I still need help with a question. For a torrent with 39 peers (confirmed on the tracker's site) if "stop faking when swarm speed is 0" is enabled, it doesn't fake. If it's disabled it fakes. Is something bugged with this setting or am I missing something? The swarm's speed can't possibly be 0.

The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to.

Please note that this is just a rough estimate and not very precise for torrents with large piece sizes or when you're only connected to few peers.

(Emphasis mine)

You're fine without using that option, if you can be sure the torrent is active. Watch out of packs full of inactive "leechers" (partial seeders).

badman
07.11.12, 22:45
hi anon , i just wonder how i can change vuze plus extreme mod to original vuze

y'know because if they ask you about a proof you can see them you are using VPEM !

anon
08.11.12, 00:52
The simplest solution would be to keep a backup of the .jar files you replace when installing the mod, and copy those when you want to switch to the unmodified client. Or you could have two installs (vanilla Vuze and the mod) and have them share the same config folder, but I don't remember whether switching between VEM and non-VEM clears your torrent list, so check that first.

badman
08.11.12, 23:20
i'm thinking in more simplest , if you could hide or change these thing

http://i.imgur.com/196gg.jpg

i'm not sure about that, but it'll make more easier .

Algarius
14.02.13, 12:24
Hey guys,

Hopefully I haven't missed a section this but I have trouble adding additional spoof clients. The Tutorial is not very noob-coder friendly.

Can someone explain how I would go about adding a new spoof client?

Actually I'll post what my understanding before I get blasted for not even trying.

So I've made a copy of the existing client file with the mod and changed the name to the to be spoofed client version
I have the memory reader values but I'm not exactly sure what goes where. I've also adjusted the client fields to match with version I'm spoofing.

Cheers

anon
14.02.13, 15:22
Read the PS2 documentation here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f41/13652d1351447203-vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-8-0-1_b01-beta-perfectspoof2_docs.zip), that should explain most things.

Algarius
14.02.13, 23:03
Read the PS2 documentation here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachments/f41/13652d1351447203-vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-8-0-1_b01-beta-perfectspoof2_docs.zip), that should explain most things.

I did check it out and that's the reason why I got as far as I am. Probably my main concern is that when I checked the coding between the client files (same client different version), besides from the 4 parameters that is shown in the picture, there is a slight variation on both client files. Do I need to be worried about these slight variations? Mind if I PM you the files anon?

The Shutter
21.08.13, 02:48
I'm getting " wrong Length " error while using ghostfucker's perfect spoof .

-UT1610-%ea%81%fbk%1d%2c%cb%0dn%81%b0%8b

I used this line in vuze

%fbk%1d%2c%cb%0dn%81%b0%8b

Lucius
21.08.13, 13:58
I did check it out and that's the reason why I got as far as I am. Probably my main concern is that when I checked the coding between the client files (same client different version), besides from the 4 parameters that is shown in the picture, there is a slight variation on both client files. Do I need to be worried about these slight variations? Mind if I PM you the files anon?

if you want a full and perfect spoof you have to be worried about every single detail.

I'm getting " wrong Length " error while using ghostfucker's perfect spoof .

-UT1610-%ea%81%fbk%1d%2c%cb%0dn%81%b0%8b

I used this line in vuze

%fbk%1d%2c%cb%0dn%81%b0%8b

which client of utorrent you want to spoof it ?
the peerid length is 20 character not less not more.

The Shutter
23.08.13, 16:04
if you want a full and perfect spoof you have to be worried about every single detail.

which client of utorrent you want to spoof it ?
the peerid length is 20 character not less not more.

did you read my post well ?

because if you looked in the first code quote

UT1610

Lucius
23.08.13, 18:56
did you read my post well ?

because if you looked in the first code quote

Yes but you didn't descripe anything at all !! you didn't said want you want to do and what do you mean by "i used this line in vuze" ?

The Shutter
24.08.13, 16:44
Yes but you didn't descripe anything at all !! you didn't said want you want to do and what do you mean by "i used this line in vuze" ?

Again with post reading

I'm getting " wrong Length " error while using ghostfucker's perfect spoof

Hint : Its describe & not "descripe".

yeewhat
19.10.13, 01:55
Hi,

For some reason, none of my fake upload in VEM is being recorded onto the tracker. However both real upload and download is being recorded properly. I have 3 screens to illustrate.

In this screen, VEM thinks that some fake upload has been recorded to the tracker, but it actually is not.

This 2 screens show my settings. No matter what I change, I can't get that fake upload to be recorded onto the tracker. I can't even get VEM to continue to fake seed when the (real) download has reached 100%.

Advice please :)

Smiths
02.03.14, 14:14
Great tutorial. I've read the entire thread and I have a few questions when using Vuze Extreme Mod 5.3.0.1 B01.

I am trying to spoof uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490. I get the Peer ID from the real uTorrent 1.6.1 and Ratio Master. Then when I enter it into Vuze Extreme mod it looks like this:

From Ratio Master:
String: &peer_id=-UT1610-%ea%81
Peer ID(peer_id): -UT1610-%ea%81%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

I enter into Vuze Extreme mod, under Custom ID setting:
%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

Once I restart Vuze and check the settings, I receive the error "wrong length" Can someone please tell me why this is?

And also, once I've spoofed the client, how can I confirm that this is indeed the case? i.e. how can I check myself that the tracker detects the application as a different client? Thanks

Lucius
02.03.14, 16:08
Great tutorial. I've read the entire thread and I have a few questions when using Vuze Extreme Mod 5.3.0.1 B01.

I am trying to spoof uTorrent 1.6.1 build 490. I get the Peer ID from the real uTorrent 1.6.1 and Ratio Master. Then when I enter it into Vuze Extreme mod it looks like this:

From Ratio Master:
String: &peer_id=-UT1610-%ea%81
Peer ID(peer_id): -UT1610-%ea%81%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

I enter into Vuze Extreme mod, under Custom ID setting:
%acA%7e%fe%9d%be1%1f%7b%8d

Once I restart Vuze and check the settings, I receive the error "wrong length" Can someone please tell me why this is?

And also, once I've spoofed the client, how can I confirm that this is indeed the case? i.e. how can I check myself that the tracker detects the application as a different client? Thanks

forget about all of that, gf has the best client spoof system ever.
just use the right client file and you're good to go.

VEM emulate everything to be appeared just as a real client, included a valid peerid, handshakes and keys.

you wanna try, just change tracker to 127.0.0.1 and seed it to another client then check the peers you'll find the it seeds from the uT not vuze or utorrent[fake].

anon
02.03.14, 17:39
I recently added a disclaimer about this tutorial's age (it was already there before Smiths' post), since the custom ID mechanism in the screenshots is so old.

If anyone feels like writing an update for this, post the changes and I'll apply them to the first page.

alpacino
03.03.14, 06:19

I remember that when I used to spoof uT in VEM, it also gave me that message about "wrong size" only when I returned to options, but still the spoof worked alright and tracker saw me as uTorrent.
Besides the method mentioned by Lucius, you can check on your snatched or seeding history in the tracker, some report which client you are using. Some other tracker lets you check the peer list, which also have the client name.

VEM emulate everything to be appeared just as a real client, included a valid peerid, handshakes and keys.

you wanna try, just change tracker to 127.0.0.1 and seed it to another client then check the peers you'll find the it seeds from the uT not vuze or utorrent[fake].

I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options. Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.

Smiths
03.03.14, 15:04

I see now, that's great so that's how it works. I loaded the uTorrent 1.6.1 (490) client file under the Perfect Spoof option and umarked the Custom ID setting, and everything seems to be working perfectly now.

I tried changing tracker of a torrent to 127.0.0.1 but it didn't work for some reason. So I was able to test it by changing the tracker of a torrent to udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce on Vuze and downloading it on another client with separate ports and it worked perfectly. The client (Vuze) shows up as uTorrent 1.6.1 in the peer list and I'm very pleased with this. Thank you.

Edit: By the way I have another question, is it safe to use the setting, "Use swarm peers instead of the number connected to."? I'll probably be using this on a high-level tracker. To me it looks very safe because the tracker is only able to see the swarm peers in general instead of who is connected to who.

Lucius
03.03.14, 15:56
I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options. Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.
my information says that gf's spoof system generates a very valid uT's ID without memory reading.
you just need a client file for the version you want to spoof it and you're ready.

the way I have another question, is it safe to use the setting, "Use swarm peers instead of the number connected to."? I'll probably be using this on a high-level tracker. To me it looks very safe because the tracker is only able to see the swarm peers in general instead of who is connected to who.

it's a little risky to do so because there is no way to know whether the tracker depends on the swarm or the connected numbers!

I checked that with IPT because there wasn't any connected with me and a lot if total and it did work but come on it's IPT :D

ghostfucker
03.03.14, 16:32
I don't know if we are talking about the same settings, but GF spoof is not completely automated, you still have to input data grabbed by memory reader or sniffing, in the spoof options.
perfect spoof 2.0 (which was introduced more two years ago btw^^) is fully automated. it includes utorrent's peer id algorithm which makes sniffing and custom ids optional (e.g. for parallel use of rm and vem).

Also, originally it has only 3 utorrent version spoof if I'm not mistaken. For example it comes with no uT 2.x emulation.
v2.0 spports client files and these three are just examples. i thought the users would stop asking me for updates once they can make their own emulations ;-)

btw: the wrong length error is just a gui bug which doesn't touch the spoofing code itself... haven't noticed this over years -.-

alpacino
04.03.14, 10:45
Thanks for clarifying that, more than 2 years seems like the time I've been out.
I haven't seen other client file list around, are they available to "members" only?

Lucius
04.03.14, 19:37
Thanks for clarifying that, more than 2 years seems like the time I've been out.
I haven't seen other client file list around, are they available to "members" only?

No, but no one have asked for them :D !, If some one wants any client file he/she can just ask.

Hunter1987
28.03.14, 15:32
Can anyone tell me how to use this tool properly and the ratio tool as I am confused in using it. My downloads show finished as soon as I check the Ratio tool option and it isn't working for me.

I know there are no best settings but other users could provide their settings that worked for them it would be a bit helpful.

Lucius
28.03.14, 15:48
Can anyone tell me how to use this tool properly and the ratio tool as I am confused in using it. My downloads show finished as soon as I check the Ratio tool option and it isn't working for me.

I know there are no best settings but other users could provide their settings that worked for them it would be a bit helpful.

of you wanna fake upload then use speed mode for example.
but if you wanna fake the whole process uploading and downloading then ratio tool is tour best friend it's like built in mRatio.

Hunter1987
28.03.14, 18:01
But then I don't know how to use mRatio too and it's an application and not a mod for Vuze. So I only want to use VEM and how to use the ratio tool in it.

downtown
07.03.15, 15:03
Don't know if this is the right forum, sorry if it isn't but i've been using VEM for years with great success on various trackers. Vuze Plus 4.8.0.1_B01 Extreme Mod is the version with Vuze running 4.8.0.0 no problem. Just wanted to ask if i should and if there are any benefits to update to the newest version of VEM? Besides running the newest version of Vuze?

coolio256
09.04.15, 03:01
Has anyone translate this tutorial to german? I would try this :)

Paranormal
12.04.15, 10:10
Can somebody tell me please why Vuze says there are 0 Peers on some trackers while seeding a torrent, when in fact there are way more shown on the tracker website? I think Vuze can't get the right number from the tracker - is there a setting to solve this issue?

Sazzy
12.04.15, 10:16
Website is often outdated data. Vuze only shows the ones you've connected to, too. Which doesn't have to mean the same as total

illusive
07.05.15, 03:30
14. manipulates your reported download. There are two modes for this setting:

14a. for when you're not using any other faking setting. Disables no upload.
14b. for when you're using Ratio Mode, Speed Mode++, or the upload multiplier.
14c. the percentage of your download to report. For example, 25% reports 1/4th of your upload, 50% halves it, 200% reports twice as much download, and so on.

sure ? i want to use this option for the first time. it manipulates the upload or the download ?

anon
07.05.15, 03:35
Sorry, I made a typo. "1/4th of your upload" should be "1/4th of your download".

molosse
19.07.16, 17:15
Hello,

I want to spoof qbitorrent. I read the sample.client, schema.client and existing client files but besides a few parameters, I don't know what I need to set for Qbitorrent.
So I used an existing utorrent file and change the name. It comes out as:
<client>
<protocol type="ltep">
<clientName ltep="qBittorrent 3.3.5" />
<reservedBytes>0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x10|0x00|0x05</reservedBytes>
</protocol>
<peerId type="ut" preFix="-UT3130-%f8g" length="20" exceptions="-._~" isLowerCase="true" isGlobal="true" />
<key type="hex" length="8" isGlobal="true" />
<announce>
<infoHash isLowerCase="true" exceptions="-._~" />
<query staticNumwant="200" ipType="2" ipMode="1" ipFallBack="0">
<param>[info_hash]</param>
<param>[peer_id]</param>
<param>[port]</param>
<param>[uploaded]</param>
<param>[downloaded]</param>
<param>[left]</param>
<param>[corrupt]</param>
<param>[key]</param>
<param>{event}</param>
<param>[numwant]</param>
<param>[compact]</param>
<param>[no_peer_id]</param>
<param>&amp;ipv6={ip}</param>
</query>
<header>
<field>Host: {host}:{port}</field>
<field>User-Agent: qBittorrent 3.3.5</field>
<field>Accept-Encoding: gzip</field>
<field>Connection: Close</field>
</header>
</announce>
</client>

is there something else to change?

thanks

anon
19.07.16, 19:54
is there something else to change?

Everything, basically.

I would grab a pre-existing client file such as this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-7-0-0-a-32571/index3.html#post332624) one, and then make all version-specific changes. Make sure you read the Perfect Spoof documentation thoroughly, as it explains how to get values right.

molosse
20.07.16, 00:07
Everything, basically.

I would grab a pre-existing client file such as this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-7-0-0-a-32571/index3.html#post332624) one, and then make all version-specific changes. Make sure you read the Perfect Spoof documentation thoroughly, as it explains how to get values right.

thanks for the file, much appreciated.

I tried to understand the documentation but I don't get.
for instance, take peerId. It has a "parameter" called preFix
for utorrent 1.5.1, preFix= "-UT1500-%b5%81"
for utorrent 1.6.1, preFix= "-UT1610-%ea%81"
for bittornado 0.3.17, preFix= "T03H-----"

In the documentation I read:
preFix="" <!-- Peer Id prefix, Required -->

how can I understand what value to use for each BitTorrent client?
If for utorrent 1.5.1 has preFix= "-UT1500... (UT is for UTorrent, 1500 ressembles the version number).
But for utorrent 1.6.1, preFix= "-UT1610... and not UT1600... as I would have guess by looking at 1.5.1

And let's say, I wanted to create a new client file for utorrent 3.1.3, would preFix be:
"-UT3100-%b5%81"
"-UT3100-%ea%81"
"-UT3130-%b5%81"
"-UT3130-%ea%81"

Pretty complex stuff :eek:

---------- Post Merged on 20.07.16 at 00:07 ---------- Previous Post was on 19.07.16 at 23:44 ----------

Hi again,

to those who wish to spoof QBT 3.3.5, using the 3.3.3 zip file and changing version number inside the file is not enough.

I seeded:
1 torrent from Vuze + QBT 3.3.5 spoof
1 torrent from the real legit QBT 3.3.5

from the leecher client, I see different clients for these 2 torrents:
http://i.imgur.com/YukoVvn.jpg

So in addition to updating all references to the version number, I also made 2 changes to put the "v" in the right place, namely:
<clientName ltep="qBittorrent v3.3.5" /> (instead of qBittorrent 3.3.5)
<field>User-Agent: qBittorrent 3.3.5</field> (instead of qBittorrent v3.3.5)

Now the leecher client doesn't see any difference :-)

anon
20.07.16, 22:51
how can I understand what value to use for each BitTorrent client?

There are two kinds of peer_id prefixes: Azureus and BitTornado. The former looks like -XX1111- where XX is two letters from the client's name and 1111 four numbers from its version number (padded with zeros if necessary). The latter is smaller and padded with hyphens, as per your BitTornado example.

The vast majority of clients use the Azureus-style prefix; uTorrent uses a variation which is -UT1111- plus two bytes representing the build number in hexadecimal which are (or at least used to be) in reverse order. Remember that due to percent-encoding, %xx counts as one character, not three.

You can get the prefix by capturing several tracker communications from the client with different peer_ids and looking for a pattern.

Good job on the qBitTorrent client. Did you also cross-compare tracker announces to make sure everything looks the same?

molosse
26.07.16, 13:48
Good job on the qBitTorrent client. Did you also cross-compare tracker announces to make sure everything looks the same?

I guess I didn't, I only looked at the peer list to see that the client name and client identification are the same between a legit and a spoof peer.

---------- Post Merged at 13:48 ---------- Previous Post was at 13:32 ----------

Hi,

I have 2 more questions:

1. I downloaded a torrent with no intention to download nor upload, I just want the torrent to be seen as seeder to collect seeding points.
Despite setting the "Show you as seeder" to Y, the client still download torrent data. I put the download speed to 1kb/s (the minimum I can set in vuze) to mitigate that "problem".
Ideally, I'd prefer to have zero download at all so my disk won't fill up with these rather huge torrents.

2. a few torrents, which I have fully downloaded or that I uploaded on the tracker, the other peers sees me with 99.9% complete.
In Vuze, they are shown as 100% done (I also did a recheck to be sure). This behaviour is visible on several trackers.
any idea why this is happening?

Thx

anon
27.07.16, 05:45
1. I downloaded a torrent with no intention to download nor upload, I just want the torrent to be seen as seeder to collect seeding points.
Despite setting the "Show you as seeder" to Y, the client still download torrent data.

Enable the option to get a dialog window when you add a torrent, then readd it and untick all files prior to clicking OK. Nothing will be downloaded.

2. a few torrents, which I have fully downloaded or that I uploaded on the tracker, the other peers sees me with 99.9% complete.
In Vuze, they are shown as 100% done (I also did a recheck to be sure). This behaviour is visible on several trackers.
any idea why this is happening?

I have no idea. Does this happen with the unmodified Vuze?

molosse
30.07.16, 13:13
Enable the option to get a dialog window when you add a torrent, then readd it and untick all files prior to clicking OK. Nothing will be downloaded.
OK, got it to work, thanks.

I have no idea. Does this happen with the unmodified Vuze?

Nope, I didn't happen before and I have another PC with vanilla Vuze and I don't have this problem.
I'll remove and re-add a couple of torrents to see if it happens consistently.

---------- Post Merged at 13:13 ---------- Previous Post was at 01:19 ----------

Hi,
how I can check that?
do you mean the tracker announce
cheers

molosse
01.08.16, 00:44
Hi,

tonight, something terrible happened, first time I see this and I've been using Vuze extreme mode with spoof for a couple of weeks now.
I got this error in the bottom right notification:
spoof deactivated.
peer Id length invalid

All torrents whose tracker ban vuze, stopped working as many trackers ban Vuze client
I immediately reactivated spoof and restarted vuze. It's working again. but for how long?
Vuze spoofs qbitorrent 3.3.5.

if that helps, I ran the memory reader from ratio master plus software with a legit qbitorrent 3.3.5 and got this:
Peer ID: -qB3350-AisYJg5gZPhg
key: 8FAC97A5
port: 55062

the length of the legit qbitorrent peer ID is 20 char.

I looked into my Vuze qbitorrent 3.3.5 spoof client. In the <peerid> node, I see the length set to "20" so that seems OK.
can some expert-eyed see if the below client is correct?

In the meantime, is there is a way to force vuze extreme mode to shut itself down if case of error like this?

thanks a lot.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<client>
<protocol type="ltep">
<clientName ltep="qBittorrent v3.3.5" />
<reservedBytes>0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x00|0x18|0x00|0x05</reservedBytes>
</protocol>
<peerId type="anum" preFix="-qB3350-" length="20" isGlobal="true">
<charSet>!()*-._~0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijk lmnopqrstuvwxyz</charSet>
</peerId>
<key type="hex" length="8" isGlobal="true">
<charSet>0123456789abcdef</charSet>
</key>
<announce>
<infoHash exceptions="!()*-._~" />
<query staticNumwant="200">
<param>[info_hash]</param>
<param>[peer_id]</param>
<param>[port]</param>
<param>[uploaded]</param>
<param>[downloaded]</param>
<param>[left]</param>
<param>[corrupt]</param>
<param>&amp;redundant=0</param>
<param>[compact]</param>
<param>[numwant]</param>
<param>[key]</param>
<param>[no_peer_id]</param>
<param>{supportcrypto}</param>
<param>{event}</param>
</query>
<header>
<field>Host: {host}:{port}</field>
<field>User-Agent: qBittorrent 3.3.5</field>
<field>Accept-Encoding: gzip</field>
<field>Connection: Close</field>
</header>
</announce>
</client>

anon
01.08.16, 05:35
how I can check that?
do you mean the tracker announce

Yes. Capture announces from different torrents from the real client and from Vuze spoofing it, then compare them.

I looked into my Vuze qbitorrent 3.3.5 spoof client. In the <peerid> node, I see the length set to "20" so that seems OK.
can some expert-eyed see if the below client is correct?

charSet isn't required if peerId type is anum. The rest looks fine (i.e. in theory, shouldn't cause the problem you experienced).

You can enable logging both in the regular and Extreme Mod settings so that if this ever happens again, you'll get more information about what went wrong in the console (Ctrl+4).

In the meantime, is there is a way to force vuze extreme mode to shut itself down if case of error like this?

There is "Pause downloads on exit" and "Resume paused downloads on start after initialization completes" in Options -> Startup & Shutdown, but I think they only apply to incomplete torrents. I guess you can manually stop everything before closing the program.

molosse
01.08.16, 20:45
Hi Annon,

thanks for the prompt reply.

I'm seeding these 3 torrents:
From (legit) QBT 335:
- Torrent A, Tracker 1
- Torrent B, Tracker 2
From (spoof of QBT 335) VEM:
- Torrent C, Tracker 1
- Torrent D, Tracker 1

A friend is leeching these 4 torrents and compared peer id:
Torrent A and B have the same Peer id
Torrent C and D have the same Peer id, but different than Torrent A and B

for all torrents, the peer id spells -qB3350-.<string of 12 characters>
so the prefix is good.

other peers seeding from their QBT335 also have unique peer Ids.

Is that good?

cheers,
M

anon
01.08.16, 22:51
That looks fine, but it seems you're just checking what is seen between two clients. You should also check what the tracker announces for both programs are and look for differences (other than peer_id and key, which will always differ for two separate clients). If you can't spot any, then your client file is 100% correct.

molosse
02.08.16, 20:29
That looks fine, but it seems you're just checking what is seen between two clients.

That is correct.

You should also check what the tracker announces for both programs are and look for differences (other than peer_id and key, which will always differ for two separate clients). If you can't spot any, then your client file is 100% correct.

That's the part where I struggle.
In VEM (and QBT), under the "sources" (aka "tracker" in QBT) tab below a torrent, I see the announce URL. but this shows info like:
http://hellotorrent.download:2324/<MyPasskey>/announce.

how can I find the information you're suggesting? you mentioned once to look in the Vuze log file, but I just see the same info like -qB3350-.<string of 12 characters>
in the console, I see about the same.

can you shed some light?

Is there a thread/forum where people share their all their client files? I might change it for another client. The clients or Client versions provided with VEM are not supported by some of my trackers.

Cheers!

anon
02.08.16, 22:15
how can I find the information you're suggesting? you mentioned once to look in the Vuze log file, but I just see the same info like -qB3350-.<string of 12 characters>
in the console, I see about the same.

can you shed some light?

This is way I use and recommend:

get some Ubuntu Linux torrent from here (http://torrent.ubuntu.com/),
get and run SmartSniff (http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/smsniff.html),
set it to capture traffic on remote TCP port 6969 (which is very unlikely to be used by anything else, so you won't get any noise),
run one set of torrents in one program, then stop them and start the other set in Vuze (so that you don't mix them up).

You have now captured announces from both programs, and can compare them to look for any flaws.

Is there a thread/forum where people share their all their client files? I might change it for another client. The clients or Client versions provided with VEM are not supported by some of my trackers.

There is, in the Member section.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

molosse
03.08.16, 00:00
There is, in the Member section.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

Really, not even bill Gates? After all the zillions of torrents his company has suffered....

I'll find time to test the anounce based on your recommendation. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Tutorial how use SmartSniff to Capture announces for Bittorrent (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=32021)

anon
03.08.16, 03:50
Getting the announce right is super-important to avoid getting banned. And I'm okay with Bill, he'd just need to be active here before he can get the title.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=16786

molosse
03.08.16, 19:45
Hello,

I downloaded a torrent (download size = 60GB) a long time ago.
Last week, I wanted to free up space on the disk but keep the (fake) seed.
I deleted the torrent and added it again, but this time, I unchecked all torrent data files and put the torrent as "100% complete" (setting 17d = Y). that didn't go well, the tracker now reports that I'm a seeder but that I have downloaded nothing. It seems that this settings has overridden my DL stat on the tracker.

Can I fix it? without having to download the torrent again?

I thought the settings in 14.x could help but since I haven't downloaded anything the second time I added the torrent, it didn't help.

cheers,
M

anon
03.08.16, 21:21
I downloaded a torrent (download size = 60GB) a long time ago.
Last week, I wanted to free up space on the disk but keep the (fake) seed.
I deleted the torrent and added it again, but this time, I unchecked all torrent data files and put the torrent as "100% complete" (setting 17d = Y). that didn't go well, the tracker now reports that I'm a seeder but that I have downloaded nothing. It seems that this settings has overridden my DL stat on the tracker.

Those are session stats. The same thing would have happened if you had merely stopped and restarted the torrent, without removing it. Nothing to worry about.

molosse
03.08.16, 21:42
Those are session stats. The same thing would have happened if you had merely stopped and restarted the torrent, without removing it. Nothing to worry about.

Hi,
I think I was not clear.
When I wrote "the tracker now reports...", I meant the stats reported on the tracker website.
under my profile, I can see all torrents that I have downloaded since I registered.
for each of them, I see total uploaded and total downloaded.
I doubt these number are session stats. I aware of session stats in the bittorent client, but not on the tracker website.

@Anon:
OK, I'll send a screenshot in PM. thx

anon
04.08.16, 05:25
Can you PM me a screenshot of the list? That will be the fastest way for me to know what we're dealing with here.

molosse
05.08.16, 01:20
Hello gents,

I started by using Lucius' spoof client file (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-5-7-0-0-a-32571/index3.html#post332624) for Qbittorrent V3.3.3 (which I edited to change the version to 3.3.5)

but a few days ago, Vuze spoof crashed (not vuze) and I got this error:

Spoof deactivated: Something gone wrong, please report this to SBI
followed by tons of java code gibberish. I didn't copy it.

Anon told me to compare "tracker announces" to check that the client file is good.

So I sniffed announces from VEM's spoofing QBT and from the real QBT.
(follow mmmmm's tutorial on using smartsniff (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-how-use-smartsniff-capture-announces-bittorrent-32021/))

6 hours later...

the smartsniff files were indeed different between the 2 clients!

different client name
different capitalization
different sequence of parameters

I've fixed my client file.

Now, I have this difference in the smartsniff files that I can't say if it matters. I'd appreciate your input.
spoof: key=9C9QSxxx
real: key=5542dxxx
"key" is different, is that OK?

On the spoof client file, this parameter is not in any smartsniff files:
<param>{supportcrypto}</param>
can it be removed?

That's it. I think I'm very very close now. the learning curve was Himalayan! :eek:

and last but not least, a big thank to Anon, mmmmm and Lucius for their help.

anon
06.08.16, 23:35
I'm not familiar with the latest version of qBitTorrent, so here's some general advice that will help you now and in the future.

key is a dynamic value, but it can be the same for all torrents, or change every time you start them. Capture many different keys generated by the real client. When do they change? What's their length? There are three groups of characters: numbers, letters and symbols. If letters are present, do they only go up to F (which suggests a hexadecimal key) or include the entire alphabet? Are they always lowercase, always uppercase, or mixed? If symbols are present, which ones show up and which ones don't? (To me, the keys cited in your post suggest length 8, alphanumeric and mixed case, but the sample size is very small.)

supportcrypto is a flag that tells the tracker you're okay with using Protocol Encryption. Try all the different ways encryption settings can be configured in qBitTorrent and check when supportcrypto shows up, when it doesn't, and which values it can have in the former case.

molosse
08.08.16, 02:31
Hi, problem solved by itself.:rolling_eyes:

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 ---------- Previous Post was at 01:27 ----------

Hi Anon,

thanks for your recommendations. I followed and I think I'm totally covered.
Key
In the real client, Key changes each time I restart the client. All torrents have the same key (in a given session)
the "key" value are a little different between the clients. some examples:
In real QBT:
examples of key=31F2CF75, 7F6109C7, 62FA4FB3, 46D4BB73
in spoof:
examples of key= eb42c80e, 1641762a, d9y1e0d7, f9a27e02
What do you think?

supportcrypto
did a lot of tests and the results are...
in real QBT:
I see supportcrypto in the announce if I choose "prefer" or "require encryption". Strangely, both choices generate the same parameter in the announce: supportcrypto=1
If I choose "Disable encryption", supportcrypto is not in the announce.

in spoof.
I tried all encryption parameters (Settings-> Connection -> Transport Encryption), The announce never contain the supportcrypto parameter. I can also force it by adding "&amp;supportcrypto=1" in config file.

thanks again for all the support.

anon
08.08.16, 17:00
the "key" value are a little different between the clients. some examples:
In real QBT:
examples of key=31F2CF75, 7F6109C7, 62FA4FB3, 46D4BB73
in spoof:
examples of key= eb42c80e, 1641762a, d9y1e0d7, f9a27e02
What do you think?

It looks key type should be hex instead of anum, then. You can remove the charSet, as Vuze defaults to 0-9 and uppercase A-F if type is hex, and that's just what we need.

supportcrypto
did a lot of tests and the results are...
in real QBT:
I see supportcrypto in the announce if I choose "prefer" or "require encryption". Strangely, both choices generate the same parameter in the announce: supportcrypto=1
If I choose "Disable encryption", supportcrypto is not in the announce.

What about requirecrypto? Did you see that during testing?

in spoof.
I tried all encryption parameters (Settings-> Connection -> Transport Encryption), The announce never contain the supportcrypto parameter. I can also force it by adding "&amp;supportcrypto=1" in config file.

The spoof should, in theory, read Vuze's settings and add supportcrypto if you enable encryption and the client file includes that parameter. I guess that's a bug... so doing what you did is a good workaround.

molosse
10.08.16, 22:26
It looks key type should be hex instead of anum, then. You can remove the charSet, as Vuze defaults to 0-9 and uppercase A-F if type is hex, and that's just what we need.
Hi,
by "remove the charSet", do you mean to remove this line:
<key type="anum" length="6" />
or maybe use:
<key type="hex" length="6" />; just to be sure the key is still 6 digit.

What about requirecrypto? Did you see that during testing?
nope, never seen that one in the QBT real client.

cheers

anon
11.08.16, 05:07
The key section in the 3.3.5 client file you posted looks like this:

</key>

The chatSet block, highlighted above, should be removed.

molosse
12.08.16, 16:23
The key section in the 3.3.5 client file you posted looks like this:

</key>

The chatSet block, highlighted above, should be removed.

Hi,
I removed the charSet and it fixed the Key parameter :klatsch_3:

I did notice another difference (I didn't see before but it was always there)

for the info_hash, the legit client only use letter without capitalization, while VEM use both with and without.

legit:
4%ad.d%fc%ba8j%1c%26%f7%7f%1d%c1%bb%d2u%05%7f%0f
Fake:
4%AD.d%FC%BA8j%1C%26%F7%7F%1D%C1%BB%D2u%05%7F%0F

Can I influence that in the client file?

anon
13.08.16, 18:46
Sure, just change the following part of your client file:

<infoHash exceptions="!()*-._~" />

To add this parameter:

<infoHash isLowerCase="true" exceptions="!()*-._~" />

molosse
16.08.16, 20:21
Hello,

So I'm now confident I have the perfect spoof Qbitorrent client spoof file. I sniffed around 300 connections with smartsniff the last 2 weeks and I now have perfect match (when applicable) between the spoof and the real Qbitorrent.

Some comment about encryption:
Setting the encryption in Vuze settings does not reflect in the announce, so if you need or wish to force or just support encryption, you have to hard code the parameter in the spoof file.

As such; I attached a ZIP file that contains 3 client files to support the 3 different encryption levels.

their file name should be self-explanatory.

3.3.5 with Preferred Crypto.client
3.3.5 with Required Crypto.client
3.3.5 without Crypto.client

file 1 will add supportcrypto=1 in the announce
file 2 will add requirecrypto=1 in the announce
file 3 will not add any crypto parameter in the announce.

I tested the 3 files. In terms of connected peers, file 1 and 3 let connect the same number of peers, some peers have encryption, some don't. With file 2, VEM only allow peers with encryption enabled.
I suggest to use file 1. Theoretically it's the setting that gives the highest number of possible peers.
This has worked fine for me on trackers like PTP, HD-T, HDO, WiHD, WFL.

Anon,
Feel free to add this Zip in the Member section along with all client files are.

Thanks again for the help.

anon
18.08.16, 15:01
I tested the 3 files. In terms of connected peers, file 1 and 3 let connect the same number of peers, some peers have encryption, some don't. With file 2, VEM only allow peers with encryption enabled.

I'm guessing this is a side effect of your encryption settings, rather than the parameters sent by Vuze to the tracker.

The post was copied to the member section, thanks!

molosse
21.09.16, 19:12
latest version attached, (checked with smartsniff)
feel free to add the file to the Member section, if you wish so.:smile:

molosse
30.09.16, 16:56
Hi there,

I'd like to report a behavior that I think is a risk and could help a tracker to identify a cheater!

Install Vuze.
go to Tools -> Options
go to Mode and activate advanced mode
go to Tracker -> Client
In the "information" block, you can see that "Send Java Version and OS Name" is selected and you have the option to unselect it.
Install VEM

go back to Tracker -> Client
In the "information" block, you can see that "Send Java Version and OS Name" is still selected but it is now read-only and cannot be selected.

so what?

I don't know for sure, but on a tracker of mine, I see on my profile this info:

Clients: qBittorrent v3.3.5;Windows Server 2012 R2;Java 1.8.0_9
Here, qBittorrent v3.3.5 is spoofed by VEM

Now I repeat everything with a new account on a different PC but this time:
Install Vuze
go back to Tracker -> Client, unselect the "Send Java Version and OS Name"
install VEM
go back to Tracker -> Client, "Send Java Version and OS Name" is still unselected and can still not be changed.
I launched 2 torrents on 2 bittorrent clients and the next day I checked my profile and I see:

Clients: qBittorrent v3.3.7; Deluge 1.3.12
Here, qBittorrent v3.3.7 is spoofed by VEM, Deluge is legit.

"Send Java Version and OS Name" has been discussed elsewhere and it was recommended to turn it off.
in a future version of VEM, could you please let us change that "Send Java Version and OS Name"?

push3r
27.10.16, 00:34
Hi,

Awesome forum! First post! :cool:

I would like to be a streamlined cheater :biggrin:. I have been using VEM to do real downloading, ghostleech, and trying to get the speed++ seeding to work but running out of troubleshooting lucks.

When I use VEM with the speed++ / show as seeder 100%, it doesn't do anything to the tracker and that the fake up speed is zero all the time. The torrent is quite healthy with around 200 seeders / 50 leechers.

When I switch to mRatio or RMP on the same torrent, it starts fake uploading immediately and can see myself on the tracker snatchlist with my ratio, amount uploaded, and speed updating.

Do I really need to correctly configure port forwarding for VEM to function properly? Before I even messed around with my firewall's port fowarding, mRatio and RMP worked right out of the box. Anyhow, I went ahead and configured port fowarding to point to my VEM box; additionally, I opened the torrent port on the Windows firewall. I restarted VEM and still no luck. Sometime it would start fake uploading for a few seconds and then nothing.

On VEM, for fake upload/seeding, do i really need to connect to the peers? As of right now, no peers can connect to me. I even used the Ubuntu torrent to do the "show as seeder 100%" and no peers or seeders could connect to me and it's not doing any fake uploading.

I am stumped. What am I missing here? I like mRatio and RMP, but I would like to streamline my cheating experience. :biggrin: BTW, I am using the uTorrent perfect spoof on VEM not sure if that matters.

Thank you!

anon
27.10.16, 21:07
See point 12a in the first post. That setting is the bane of all newcomers who cannot seem to understand why fake upload never increases. mRatio and RM+ don't connect to peers, so while they have a similar setting, it's neither as reliable nor enabled by default.

Port forwarding has little to do with this, but you should always make sure you're connectable anyway. It's good P2P practice.

push3r
27.10.16, 22:47
See point 12a in the first post. That setting is the bane of all newcomers who cannot seem to understand why fake upload never increases. mRatio and RM+ don't connect to peers, so while they have a similar setting, it's neither as reliable nor enabled by default.

Thank you anon! I get it now. VEM is one complicated beast for newcomers for sure. I have spent almost a week soaking in all the relevant info from forum and am getting there.

That setting in 12a is not so obvious especially if one is not experienced with cheating and or torrenting in general. I scratched my head why mratio and rmp worked immediately but now with VEM, I set 12a to zero and boom, VEM is cheating right out of the gate. Of course, one must keep an eye out if one disable 12a safety feature.

anon
29.10.16, 01:20
One must keep an eye out if cheating in general. Options like that one reduce the risk, but are not a substitute for user interaction. There have been posts in the past from people who left Vuze faking upload overnight, or requested an "autopilot" feature. The answers are no and no, you have to be there to control things and adjust your strategy as it becomes necessary.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you're reading first and asking questions later and not the other way around :wsmile:

molosse
29.10.16, 21:37
I am stumped. What am I missing here? I like mRatio and RMP, but I would like to streamline my cheating experience. :biggrin: BTW, I am using the uTorrent perfect spoof on VEM not sure if that matters.

Thank you!

One thing I can tell you and you don't want to streamline your cheating practice.

cheating settings shall be used according to the tracker you use. Each tracker have various tolerance to your cheating options and you should visit the tracker cheating experience (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/)forum and find your tracker to find what is better for your tracker.
Also get your spoof client 100% right.

Secondly, but I'm guessing you knew that already, practice these cheating settings with a tracker that is "easy" with cheaters (lousy or not cheating scripts) and also give as much stats on the tracker website (preferably stats per torrent).
I don't want to name any here (some might take offense and take corrective actions) but trackers are not all in the same league.

Eventually, you will find yourself bored or uncomfortable with cheating and will just enjoy the greatest feature of VEM: just be able to use Vuze on any tracker with spoofing.

leeechy
02.11.16, 21:01
"Send Java Version and OS Name" has been discussed elsewhere and it was recommended to turn it off.
in a future version of VEM, could you please let us change that "Send Java Version and OS Name"?

you canchange the greyed setting, as long perfectspoof is disabled! same for tracker client peer key seperation and sending!
or disable by cmd Set Config Value=0
Tracker Client Send OS and Java Version

molosse
02.11.16, 21:41
you canchange the greyed setting, as long perfectspoof is disabled! same for tracker client peer key seperation and sending!
or disable by cmd Set Config Value=0
Tracker Client Send OS and Java Version

worked like a charm, one step closer to perfection.

molosse
15.01.17, 22:06
hello guys,

questions for those who use VEM and PTP.

You may have noticed this message on PTP website, "The tracker is experiencing technical difficulties.
Please leave your clients seeding."

I noticed that in VEM, all my PTP torrents have this tracker status:
Error: Offline - timeout

I have multiple accounts on PTP and each use a different version of VEM (5.7.2.1, 5.7.4.1 and 5.7.4.0 v2)
all PTP torrents accross these 2 versions of VEM have the same status.

Besides the mandatory VEM client spoof, all torrents are "legit": all torrent-level cheating parameters are OFF.

I noticed this PTP/VEM problem 3 times since August 2016, I didn't have time to do some tests before and the tracker would general go back online pretty quickly.

but now I found the time to make some tests:
I moved some torrents files to "legit" clients (Deluge, utorrent, QBT...)
each torrent client on each bittorent client can connect to PTP (tracker status = online/working...)
In total I tested 24 combinations of torrent files/bitorrent clients

furthermore, I also tested 3 different spoof files in VEM, but all end up with the same offline tracker status.

This is weird, it's only VEM that can't connect to PTP when it has "technical difficulties"
It's not a big deal, I can just wait for PTP to be fully operational, but I'd still love to fix this if possible.

Cheers,

anon
16.01.17, 03:41
I would look into Vuze's advanced network settings to see if there's something relevant (perhaps the amount of maximum half-open connections should be increased). However, I'm not on PTP to test this, nor have I had this problem occur to me elsewhere, so I can't be of much help.

cloud99
06.07.17, 16:06
Hey anon is there a updated tutorial? Can you link me please?

anon
06.07.17, 16:24
Hey anon is there a updated tutorial? Can you link me please?

There isn't, but feel free to ask about any doubts.

cloud99
06.07.17, 16:58
Questions are below!

1) Is this modded version (VEM) only used to cheat? Can someone download through it and then (erase the file or not) fake connectivity or seeding?

A Situation I faced: I loaded a torrent file and pointed the download source, and it kept skipping seeding (even forced seeding didn't work). However, when I loaded a different torrent file and never specified the exact location of the source, it seemed to have worked but started off seeding when I wanted to leech first.

2) [this question depends on the answer to the first question] How the emulation of (non-Azureus) clients work?

E.g. If I am using the qBittorent Client (in the perfect spoof) when I try to download a torrent what user agent will it report me as?

3) What are the safest features one should enable? I'm trying to get it to work on TL which has TTL.

My current settings are as follows:
I'm only using the ratio tool with the option of " Upload speed between 10 to 100 kb/s per torrent" and "Stop Uploading when the number of peers is less than 2".

A situation I faced:
I gave these setting a shot on TL with a unleeched torrent file. It straightly reported me as a seeder (when I wanted to leech first).
Nothing Else! Now I have a rather large buffer rate (obtained through external seeding on my account).

cloud99
07.07.17, 12:55
Solved them!;) I'm writting my experience in case someone else stumbles upon the same problems. This can be of some help to them.

Questions are below!

1) Is this modded version (VEM) only used to cheat? Can someone download through it and then (erase the file or not) fake connectivity or seeding?

Enabling the Ratio Tool in the "Extreme Mod General Setting" allows one to simply leech and seed without the presence of any actual data being transferred. Some fake activity is reported to the tracker.

Enabling the Fake Report to tracker system in the "Extreme Mod Setting" allows you to download and seed while additionally reporting some fake data (download and uploading).

[I would recommend this method to all the users out there. Using this method, you can download the real data and simulate the upload without having to transfer it (from original client to VEM)]

Benefits:
No copy of the torrent file.
No worries about IDs/Keys/ports [You leech and seed with the same key/id/port]
You can use the average swamp speed, so you don't stick out.

Here's some proof of how it works [Image Below]

2) [this question depends on the answer to the first question] How the emulation of (non-Azureus) clients work?

E.g. If I am using the qBittorent Client (in the perfect spoof) when I try to download a torrent what user agent will it report me as?

The client you are spoofing shows up. [i.e., the one mentioned in Perfect Spoof shows up]. I checked this with Wireshark, and it [Tixati in my case] acts as the real client, such as (random 20chars peerid), random (8 chars key) and the port specified.]

You won't face any problems if the coder has set the client straight.

3) What are the safest features one should enable? I'm trying to get it to work on TL which has TTL.

My current settings are as follows:
I'm only using the ratio tool with the option of " Upload speed between 10 to 100 kb/s per torrent" and "Stop Uploading when the number of peers is less than 2".

Refer to solution one. You should also find someone's experience with a certain tracker and ask them for tips. Because at the end of the day you don't want to stick out like a sore thumb. For further instruction how the features work refer to the first post by anon (props for the great tutorial).

pqjsusteg
01.10.17, 02:37
Hi,
Im using qBT and VEM on the same time. In qBT Im downloading torrent A from tracker 1 and in VEM Im fake uploading torrent B from the same tracker. In this case Perfect Spoof (VEM) will use the same port as my client (qBT)?
If Im using the RSS feed from a tracker in VEM, could that tracker detect that Im emulating another client and/or fake uploading?
Thank You in advance!

anon
02.10.17, 18:23
1. qBittorrent uses a global peer_id, so you'll have to grab it and use it as a custom ID in Vuze.
2. Make sure the qBittorrent client file you're using in Vuze matches your real "Encryption mode" and "Listen on IPv6 address" settings.
3. Vuze won't copy the port from the client you're spoofing automatically, you have to set it yourself, and since two clients can't share the same port, so you'll be unconnectable on one of them (the one you ran last).

For this scenario, I strongly recommend using RatioMaster Plus instead of Vuze.

moham_99
01.02.18, 19:12
Thank you very much, this thread helped me a lot. I just have two questions:
1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl for example in 17h
2- What's the difference between ratio tool(20) and fake report to tracker systems(11), I mean most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?

cloud99
02.02.18, 07:14
Hi there,

Thank you very much, this thread helped me a lot.
Please consider liking the thread or providing a reputation to the original poster. Also glad to know that 8+ years down the line this tutorial thread stills helps. :klatsch_3::biggrin:

I just have two questions:

Fire away!

1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl
It is similar. I’m assuming you’ve seen this in the “Fake Upload “Ratio Mode” (0-50).
Image:- 18566
If they are the same, then it also means the same. Basically it is mentioned twice to help user define two random numbers upon which the fake ratio will be based on.

for example in 17h
I’m not sure what this means so please rephrase your question.

2- What's the difference between ratio tool(20) and fake report to tracker systems(11),

Firstly you need to understand that these both are features which you can enable when using the Vuze Extreme Mod. They both can’t be used together in a single instance. The former “ratio tool” has a limited number of options users can enable, while the latter “fake report to tracker” has a diverse number of options such as:-
A)Download manipulation of your real download.
B)No reporting.
C)Fake Upload “Ratio Mode”
D)Fake Upload “Speed Mode++”
E)Fake Upload “ Upload multiplier”
F)Ghostleech (Almost similar to Option B)

Both options can be used by individuals depending on the level of knowledge they have about VEM.

I mean most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?

Yes most of “ratio tools” are available in the fake report section. There is chance where in these two options are prevalent due to combination of features seen in earlier programs/tools/softwares such as Ratio Master by Moofdev and Shu Mod. Perhaps the coder saw it fit to add features from both of them. I may be wrong, please correct me if I am. However, this shouldn’t be a concern to you since it won’t affect your experience with VEM.

Regards,
~cloud99

anon
03.02.18, 05:30
1- what's the difference between uploaded:downloaded and up:dl for example in 17h

They're the same thing.

most of the ratio tool options are available in the fake report section, so why are there two different sections?

So that it's still possible to use the ratio tool when you have disabled fake report to tracker systems =]

ljhonn95
27.02.18, 02:19
Hi all,

I need some assistance when it comes to perfect spoof. My client is configured as reported to no upload nor download, I have trouble figuring out on how can I add other custom client ID? Since most private trackers that I use don't support Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent which are default on the Client.

cloud99
27.02.18, 06:20
Hi there,

I need some assistance when it comes to perfect spoof. I have trouble figuring out on how can I add other custom client ID?

First off you’re going to need Peer Id information:- Based on your Torrent Client you need to find information regarding the peer id of a particular session. Some Clients like qBittorrent, create a log file which contains these information. So you need to find this file and get the information.

In case you use some other client, which doesn’t have this feature, you can use a Network/Packet Sniffer which can capture announces and provide you the information. Here’s a tutorial on how to capture announces.

https://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-capture-announces-wireshark-limited-http-trackers-only-33436/

After you capture this information, simply open up VEM’s Tools-> Options-> Extreme Mod-> Scroll down to Perfect Spoof Section-> Choose You Client-> Choose You Client Version-> Enable Custom ID Option-> Paste in the suffix of the Peer ID.

Image:- 18636

My client is configured as reported to no upload nor download,

If you are using VEM as a Torrent Client to download and cheat, don’t use this method. Ghostleeching (reported to no upload nor download) is detectable these days and can lead to your account getting banned. (That is provided the tracker your on has good scripts to detect this).

Since most private trackers that I use don't support Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent .
Well you and I, perhaps live in a different universe, because majority of the popular private trackers do not ban these clients. (This is not limited to old or new versions of the aforementioned clients).

which are default on the Client.
If you are talking about Clients available for VEM, being limited only to Bittornado, Vuze or Utorrent. I have to disagree with you. Please look into this section of SBI forum subsection, it has all major clients for VEM.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/
Regards,
~cloud99

ljhonn95
27.02.18, 07:46
>If you are using VEM as a Torrent Client to download and cheat, don’t use this method. Ghostleeching (reported to no upload nor download) is detectable these days and can lead to your account getting banned. (That is provided the tracker your on has good scripts to detect this).

I've been doing this for 5 years and I've never been banned while I tried faking upload on a tracker back then and I got banned instantly. I'm curious, are there people who got caught with No UL/DL configured? I just feel like it's a much more safer choice.

>BiglyBT/Vuze Extreme Mod Client Files (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/)

I tried the BiglyBT instead and it has a lot of clients available. Also, I didn't notice that there's a section where you could download Client Files. Thanks

cloud99
27.02.18, 09:23
I've been doing this for 5 years and I've never been banned
Care to mention what tracker(s) you’ve been using this on? Many sites mark torrents into your history after a single announce is sent. And any moderator/support staff/administrator upon looking through your history will realize that you been only sending announces without any download or upload stats.
Looking up the history of a particular torrent will eventually show that others report more stats than you. Then all it will take it for somebody’s curiosity to look up history with a fine tooth comb. Well if this works for you stick to it. I just stated the obvious with abso-fu*cking-lutely no intention of starting a debate.

while I tried faking upload on a tracker back then and I got banned instantly.

Well then perhaps you never learned “how to” blend in. I remember using “Ratio Fucker” and building up a 33 TB upload stat. This was way back before default settings were included in tools to avoid mass faking and getting banned.

I'm curious, are there people who got caught with No UL/DL configured?
You can look up the below “Tracker Cheating Experience” section and learn how others cheat and also (sadly) how they got banned.

https://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/
The thing you keep mentioning i.e., No UL/DL report is known as Ghoostleeching. And if you look of the above section I’ve mentioned, you notice what I’m taking about.

I just feel like it's a much more safer choice. You may get away with it on low security trackers, but I can’t say the same of high end security trackers. As I said before stick to what works for you.

I tried the BiglyBT instead and it has a lot of clients available.
VEM/BiglyBT are almost the same besides some upgrades. Some (as in I) may say its a rip off, of trying to get people to buy pro/plus version. Vuze has been depleted, thanks to @DigitalDJ.

~cloud99

anon
22.04.18, 05:17
I have updated the first post with the mod's new name and features since 2009, removed extraneous and outdated information, and fixed the text's grammar as well as some typos.

Mon
05.02.19, 14:15
Pictures are unavailable though

anon
05.02.19, 22:29
Pictures are unavailable though

Fixed :smilie4:

All images using old-style URLs are broken, we're working on that.

kelly
07.06.19, 06:48
Is there an option which will let us report the upload as (number x actual download).,

So, for example , the actual downloaded file is 4 GB and this option lets us to report the upload as 0.25 X 4GB

anon
07.06.19, 11:15
Is there an option which will let us report the upload as (number x actual download).,

So, for example , the actual downloaded file is 4 GB and this option lets us to report the upload as 0.25 X 4GB

See ratio mode (17a) :gsmile:

kelly
08.06.19, 08:25
See ratio mode (17a) :gsmile:

So if i set the values in the box as 0.8 and 1.2(left and right box), my ratio would always be in between 0.8 to 1.2?

anon
10.06.19, 18:51
So if i set the values in the box as 0.8 and 1.2(left and right box), my ratio would always be in between 0.8 to 1.2?

That's correct. Note that this mode is also affected by the values of 13a and 14a.

JohnareyouOK
27.06.19, 15:45
For mR and RMP, and assuming we're spoofing as the same uTorrent v3.5.5, as long as the triplet (peer_id + key + port) is the same, they are the same client instance from the view of tracker server side.

But when we run BiglyBT Extreme Mod and mR at the same time, is there any way to make them also look like the same client instance, from the view of tracker server side?

Asking only because I couldn't find the place to set the (key) and (port) up, only the place to set (peer_id)...:confused:

anon
27.06.19, 20:06
But when we run BiglyBT Extreme Mod and mR at the same time, is there any way to make them also look like the same client instance, from the view of tracker server side?

peer_id can be set manually in the mod's settings, and the port can be changed to be the same on both programs. This would leave the key value as the only difference, which can be worked around by hardcoding the same key mRatio is using inside BiglyBT's client file (see 349640).

mammamia11
29.05.20, 20:18
Hi Anon. thanks for your post about this mod, i have been away from torrents mod for a long time so i need to find a safe way agin for using this mod with my iptorrent tracker, is this still working or do i need to search for another mod? and maby its a nub question but whats a safe way to boost ratio with this mod?

anon
30.05.20, 10:09
Of course it still works! I use "no reporting, show as leech" (option 16b) on IPT. It doesn't change your ratio at all, but also makes their draconian hit & run system leave you alone.

mammamia11
08.06.20, 11:42
i tried it but the tracker still see me as hit n run. any idea / help with this? :D

anon
09.06.20, 16:40
i tried it but the tracker still see me as hit n run. any idea / help with this? :D

I've never had that happen. Entries stay at 0% done in my active list and eventually disappear. Can you post a screenshot of your settings for a torrent that got caught? Also, what version of the mod are you using? 2.2.0.0 and above have some glitches that are largely cosmetical but may affect this feature for all I know (I haven't tested 2.3.0.0 yet).

mammamia11
10.06.20, 12:03
I've never had that happen. Entries stay at 0% done in my active list and eventually disappear. Can you post a screenshot of your settings for a torrent that got caught? Also, what version of the mod are you using? 2.2.0.0 and above have some glitches that are largely cosmetical but may affect this feature for all I know (I haven't tested 2.3.0.0 yet).

it seems i have an old version (1.9) of the mod. im gonna update it first and see if it change anyhting, i followed the steps you said first but maby my old version is buggy

EDIT: looks like it works now after updating evrything, i hope it will keep like this so i dont have to spend all my bonus on hit n run :D

EDIT2: didnt work, after clean install of the mod and trying new torrent it still shows hit n run. this is screreen of my settings:

anon
10.06.20, 20:14
(I haven't tested 2.3.0.0 yet).

I mean 2.4.0.0.

EDIT2: didnt work, after clean install of the mod and trying new torrent it still shows hit n run. this is screreen of my settings:

Seems okay, but those are the global settings. You should double-click the offending torrents and make sure "show you as leech" is active there too (changes to global values do not apply retroactively). If it is, it would be nice to have a screenshot of their Info tab to check the fake values the mod thinks it has reported and confirm a possible bug.

mammamia11
11.06.20, 04:11
I mean 2.4.0.0.

Seems okay, but those are the global settings. You should double-click the offending torrents and make sure "show you as leech" is active there too (changes to global values do not apply retroactively). If it is, it would be nice to have a screenshot of their Info tab to check the fake values the mod thinks it has reported and confirm a possible bug.

i opend the torrent that is in a seed mode, nothing changed there if u see:

anon
12.06.20, 19:39
Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.

mammamia11
12.06.20, 21:00
Yes, everything there seems okay. Any chances you can downgrade back to 1.9.0.0 and try the same settings again? That was the last version before BiglyBT refactored the configuration interfaces, and I can absolutely confirm that this mode works in it.

do i have to downgrade java as well or just the mod?

anon
12.06.20, 21:01
Just the mod, it should still run with the latest Java.

sigduwksnsksis9283
03.10.20, 20:01
i had few confusions to the settings...

The proleech means it makes a torrent without tracker address? so i can basically make a torrent from it and share to friends and they can download?

& How does the download manipulation works?
*i haven't tested it before posting this*
so i want to make the tracker think im downloading too instead of always "cross seeding" but i don't want to dl anything locally as the setting suggests or if i understood correctly it just manipulates it with X % i give while also "downloading legit" or not?.. if there is a way to make tracker count dl amount without downloading anything then it would be nice.. if this isn't possible then oh well mratio + BBT mod combo it is :denis1803: