PDA

View Full Version : [Mini-tutorial] How to use RatioMaster 1.9.x's memory reader

Pages : [1] 2

anon
04.07.09, 00:41
You must start the real client and have at least one running torrent on it first. Use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine.

After that, run the RatioMaster, go to the Advanced tab, and select the emulation for the exact same version and build of the BitTorrent client you're running. (For this tutorial, we'll use uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 14458)

Afterwards, click the "Memory Reader" button:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3407

Make sure the process name is correct. If you gave your client's executable a custom filename, you'll need to enter that minus ".exe" in the text field. The "String" box should already be filled with the chosen build's peer_id prefix. Click "Start Search". After the progress bar is filled with 2-3 blocks, this message box should pop up:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3408

Click OK to use the peer_id, key, port and numwant extracted from the client's memory space:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3409

Click Apply and then Close.

Note: this is the same tutorial you can find at 70488 with some fixes - the fact that it was buried on the mR thread made it difficult to find. :smile:

If you're running Azureus, see 89031, or enable Logging and copy the peer_id and key from the announce dump.

TheUnknown
14.08.09, 17:15
can you explain more about the purpose of this and the consequences of say, forgetting to use it ? :)

cheatos
14.08.09, 17:30
can you explain more about the purpose of this and the consequences of say, forgetting to use it ? :)

well if you didn't use the memory reader you'll get instant ban

for example if you forgot the memory reader while cheating on waffles then say bye bye to your acc,
also you'll receive a nice message "it appears you're cheating"

so better use it :)

TheUnknown
14.08.09, 17:34
Nice. We'll see what happens, lol.

I did it right last night, then turned off my computer for the night. This morning I forgot to. But it seemed like it was using the same values from before, so couldn't I have conceivably just turned the torrent off and on without shutting down the client?

cutiepie
14.08.09, 18:41
From what I know, everytime you boot uTorrent new values will come up. Memory Reader is there so that it "syncs up" with uTorrent and others view your computer as using the same instance of uTorrent.

Therefore it's vital to use memory reader. For me, I just do it everytime I load Ratio Master just out of good habit. It only takes a few seconds! :tongue:

anon
14.08.09, 18:44
I did it right last night, then turned off my computer for the night. This morning I forgot to. But it seemed like it was using the same values from before, so couldn't I have conceivably just turned the torrent off and on without shutting down the client?

Yes, you could have stopped the torrent without closing the client. This is fine when you're emulating uTorrent. Vuze generates a new peer_id every time you start the torrent.

ando
19.08.09, 17:50
In a word its the difference between a successful cheater and a Banned account !!

anon
19.08.09, 21:28
Using the memory reader? Yes, you're 100% right.

xindaike
04.09.09, 07:43
Click Apply and then Close.After that,should i close the real cliet?when i want to fake on another torrent at the same time,how can i do?thank you.

alpacino
04.09.09, 09:06
It doesn't matter, as long as you don't keep same torrent running in client and RM at the same time. You can open additional RM instances to fake on other torrents at the same time.

anon
04.09.09, 14:24
when i want to fake on another torrent at the same time,how can i do?

What alpacino said + if the torrent is from the same tracker, make sure you use the same peer_id and key for both!

slikrapid
07.09.09, 03:34
well if you didn't use the memory reader you'll get instant ban

not necessarily, some trackers don't check this and sometimes users get lucky, but its highly advisable to use it

Vuze generates a new peer_id every time you start the torrent.

this is important information :top:

how about this scenario - you are not using utorrent on a tracker and start only ratiomaster without the memory reader - how can the tracker know what is your real peer_id, it would think its your client, right?

alpacino
07.09.09, 08:08
how about this scenario - you are not using utorrent on a tracker and start only ratiomaster without the memory reader - how can the tracker know what is your real peer_id, it would think its your client, right?

I think the tracker recognizes your client through the sent header and RM has an internal generated peer_id for each emulation.

anon
07.09.09, 14:29

If you've ticked "generate new peer_id and key on startup": the RM will generate new (fake) values that look like a real client's
If you haven't, and have used the memory reader in the past: it'll use those last read values
If you haven't, and have never used the memory reader: it'll use the last generated fake values

The tracker will think you're using the emulated client, of course.

DriftKing
07.09.09, 17:36
http://i25.tinypic.com/2s9f5o8.gif

what about the hash field ?? its sometime filled up and sometime not !! so its necessary that always filling up hash field?

If you've ticked "generate new peer_id and key on startup": the RM will generate new (fake) values that look like a real client's

so that mean Its not necessary use memory reader when i ticked "generate new peer_id and key on startup" ??

shoulder
07.09.09, 18:32
so that mean Its not necessary use memory reader when i ticked "generate new peer_id and key on startup" ??
Nevertheless you have to as this fake values are not correctly generated.

anon
07.09.09, 18:44
what about the hash field ?? its sometime filled up and sometime not !! so its necessary that always filling up hash field?

The hash is just for looks. It's not necessary nor used, since the RM reads the hash from the .torrent metadata.

And yes, it's still necessary to use the memory reader!

slikrapid
07.09.09, 19:03
to keep things simple and avoid unnecessary confusion --> ALWAYS use the memory reader - i use it on EVERY RM instance that i start, with utorrent previously started so RM can read the correct values from utorrent (generate new peer_id and key on startup is always OFF)

alpacino
08.09.09, 00:26
Nevertheless you have to as this fake values are not correctly generated.

Damn, I thought it could generate uTorrent's real codes. I guess that's because uTorrent is closed source, right? But, anyway this leads me to think that if only uTorrent real client can generate a correct peer_id, then only uTorrent coders would be able to recognize one, right? So how trackers could detect an invalid one?

anon
08.09.09, 00:27
Damn, I thought it could generate uTorrent's real codes. I guess that's because uTorrent is closed source, right?

Yes, you're right.

You have an interesting point there, but better safe than sorry.

shoulder
08.09.09, 00:32
It's very likely that the uT Devs share the Source Code or at least the algorithm with some of the staffs.
Don't forget one of the "uT Bosses" is HDBits Staff if I'm not mistaken.

anon
08.09.09, 00:34
Firon? :biggrin:

He works with other trackers as well.

alpacino
08.09.09, 00:46
Don't forget one of the "uT Bosses" is HDBits Staff if I'm not mistaken.I had no idea about this.

You have an interesting point there, but better safe than sorry.
Yes, maybe some trackers have access to a script that can at least point out badly formed codes, which is enough to point out fakes.

MoS
08.09.09, 07:38
I only use the memory reader and after it's finds the client i apply and start working.
And it always works.

anon
08.09.09, 15:15
And it always works.

Ever tried to read Vuze's memory? :biggrin:

thecoolest
14.09.09, 11:56
i work as i saw in pics..ratiomaster.. ratiomasters(i run 2 copies of rm) both get same key...when i fake upload...but when i start 3rd..& make it see the last torrent got different key..do u know why??if more info needed..i can upload pics too..

anon
14.09.09, 11:57
but when i start 3rd..& make it see the last torrent got different key..do u know why??

Perhaps it's detecting a different torrent from the real client. Try running just one torrent before you use the memory reader.

thecoolest
15.09.09, 10:05
dont know how he is detecting..but 1st & 2nd torrent got same key ...3rd torrent got diffrent key than others..if u need it..i can sent u over pm or here..

anon
15.09.09, 11:05
No need to PM me anything, just try what I have already mentioned:

Try running just one torrent [in the real BitTorrent client] before you use the memory reader.

thecoolest
16.09.09, 13:08
i did ..on new 1...key got some strange..things like this type key i got D68684C8R/??|@?O??

is it real & safe..???

& also ratio master wont save torrent ..everytime have to go to select torrent option there..what to do??

anon
16.09.09, 13:15
i did ..on new 1...key got some strange..things like this type key i got D68684C8R/??|@?O??

If it's an uTorrent key, then just enter the first eight chars, D68684C8 in that case.

& also ratio master wont save torrent ..everytime have to go to select torrent option there..what to do??

That shouldn't happen... you could try removing all RM versions from your PC, rebooting, and reinstalling 1.8.9.

im4x
20.09.09, 19:39
i have a basic question
about the real torrent that must be running on real bittorrent(for ex:Utorrent) client.
is it must be the torrent that i use in RM?
i mean i run the torrent in my utorrent and selecting it in RM and use memory reader and set the upload speed and go?

anon
20.09.09, 19:40
have a basic question about the real torrent that must be running on real bittorrent(for ex:Utorrent) client. is it must be the torrent that i use in RM?

It can be any torrent.

im4x
20.09.09, 20:28
if it can be any torrent from any tracker,so why it should be running?

anon
20.09.09, 20:29
As long as a torrent is running, uTorrent keeps its peer_id and key information on its memory space. The RM then reads the values from there when you use the memory reader.

im4x
20.09.09, 21:00
anon thanks or your help
previosly i use the method to changing the tracker address and recently i see the mod here from you: Ghost leeching tut + Mod
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9434
its similar to my way but its more better since it remove private flag and the torrent is public and the peer cache is still ok!
and now i see RM +Memory Reader way that work completely different from my way....

i want to ask you that which one is more secure?the first way or the second(reqardness of increasing the ratio by the second way)

anon
20.09.09, 21:01
i want to ask you that which one is more secure?

If you mean ghostleeching and the RM, you can never go wrong when using the latter correctly, while trackers with good scripts ban the former.

But you can use ghostleeching at low-level trackers and won't have to worry about setting up the RM correctly. :biggrin:

im4x
20.09.09, 21:16
maybe you are right,becuase i use ghostleech in Private trackers Like Bispyder and it worked but recently i try this way in Torrentleech but my torrent file never started again....
you said correctly setting up RM.....
today i find that a Tools with the name of Ratio master exist!..and its many hours that i Follow your and others Topics from this page to another ....
maybe i dont read all the pages but if i understand correctly..."correctly setting up RM" means
1)running my Bittorrent client with any torrent form any client
2)setting up memory reader to give my bittorrent client Peer id and key infomation
3)setting upload speed according to the real speed,not too high...(in a topic i saw the sentence about "Speed Table" i searched in the forum but never find it)
4)click start....
if i missed something ,tell it

anon
20.09.09, 21:17
i try this way in Torrentleech but my torrent file never started again....

Because you removed the tracker URL :biggrin: TL doesn't ban ghostleeching.

You are on the right way. Just remember not to run the same torrent on both the real client and the RM. The speed table you're looking for is to set up the max amount of connections in real clients - useless for this case. Just don't go above what your ISP can offer. Do well!

im4x
20.09.09, 21:37
Because you removed the tracker URL :biggrin: TL doesn't ban ghostleeching.

but when i use this way on BS torrents it works ok,because when i remove the tracker,(with out stopping the torrent) the torrent will be stop for few seconds and again its try to download from peers id that it cached at the start of the downloading with correct tracker.
i think something blocked that when no tracker exist-> no download from peers! :confused:

and for the maximum connection
i see some topics about tweaking the utorrent for maximum speed,should i use these things?.or just default utorrent configuration will work ok?
in my global Number of connection i see:
maximum number of conection =600
connected pee per torrent 100
upload slot per torrent =6
ticked:use additional upload slot if.......

anon
20.09.09, 21:39
but when i use this way on BS torrents it works ok,because when i remove the tracker,(with out stopping the torrent) the torrent will be stop for few seconds and again its try to download from peers id that it cached at the start of the downloading with correct tracker.

If with "stop" you mean it disconnects from all peers, you can use a DHT-Patch mod to work around that. And what you mention after that is some peers connecting to you.

About uTorrent settings, yes, you looked in the right thread.

-================T===========T===========T========= =¬
¦CONNECTION TYPE ¦ UPLOAD ¦CONNECTIONS¦MAX ACTIVE¦
¦(UPLOAD MAXIMUM)¦Limit-Slots¦ Torr- MAX ¦Torr-Down.¦
¦================+=====?=====+=====?=====+====?=== ==¦
¦ DEFAULT ¦ 20- 3¦ 30- 40¦ 2- 1¦
¦ Dial-up (28.8k)¦ 2- 1¦ 5- 7¦ 1- 1¦
¦ Dial-up (56k) ¦ 3- 1¦ 7- 10¦ 1- 1¦
¦Single ISDN(64k)¦ 5- 2¦ 10- 15¦ 1- 1¦
¦ Dual ISDN(128k)¦ 9- 3¦ 20- 25¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 64 kbit/sec ¦ 5- 2¦ 25- 30¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 80 kbit/sec ¦ 6- 2¦ 25- 30¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 96 kbit/sec ¦ 7- 3¦ 25- 30¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 128 kbit/sec ¦ 9- 3¦ 30- 35¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 160 kbit/sec ¦ 13- 3¦ 30- 40¦ 1- 1¦
¦ 192 kbit/sec ¦ 17- 3¦ 30- 50¦ 2- 1¦
¦ 224 kbit/sec ¦ 20- 3¦ 35- 55¦ 2- 1¦
¦ 256 kbit/sec ¦ 22- 3¦ 35- 60¦ 2- 1¦
¦ 320 kbit/sec ¦ 29- 3¦ 35- 80¦ 3- 1¦
¦ 384 kbit/sec ¦ 35- 4¦ 40- 90¦ 3- 2¦
¦ 448 kbit/sec ¦ 40- 4¦ 40- 100¦ 3- 2¦
¦ 512 kbit/sec ¦ 47- 4¦ 40- 100¦ 4- 2¦
¦ 640 kbit/sec ¦ 60- 5¦ 45- 120¦ 4- 3¦
¦ 700 kbit/sec ¦ 65- 5¦ 45- 140¦ 5- 3¦
¦ 768 kbit/sec ¦ 72- 5¦ 50- 150¦ 5- 4¦
¦ 800 kbit/sec ¦ 75- 5¦ 50- 160¦ 6- 4¦
¦ 900 kbit/sec ¦ 82- 5¦ 55- 180¦ 6- 4¦
¦ 1 mbit/sec ¦ 92- 6¦ 60- 200¦ 7- 5¦
¦ 1.5 mbit/sec ¦ 140- 7¦ 80- 250¦ 8- 6¦
¦ 2 mbit/sec ¦ 186- 8¦ 100- 300¦ 10- 8¦
¦ 5 mbit/sec ¦ 560- 10¦ 100- 400¦ 15- 10¦
¦ 10 mbit/sec ¦ 1120- 20¦ 100- 500¦ 20- 15¦
¦ 20 mbit/sec ¦ 2240- 25¦ 125- 600¦ 25- 20¦
¦ 40 mbit/sec ¦ 4480- 28¦ 140- 700¦ 30- 20¦
¦ 50 mbit/sec ¦ 5600- 30¦ 150- 800¦ 40- 25¦
¦ 100 mbit/sec ¦11200- 40¦ 200- 1000¦ 100- 30¦
L================¦=====?=====¦=====?=====¦====?=== ==-

Look up your upload speed on that table and use the specific settings.

thecoolest
21.09.09, 09:14
yup..its working grt..its some windows error..which gonna solved automatically...after deleting all RM..thx for tip

Balls
04.10.09, 08:56
where do i get memory reader?

---------- Post added at 07:56 ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 ----------

lol, never mind, didn't realize it was built in. but second question, it says my numwant is 0. is that ok?

alpacino
04.10.09, 11:07
lol, never mind, didn't realize it was built in. but second question, it says my numwant is 0. is that ok?

For uTorrent, no. Set as 200. For Vuze use 50 in the first announce.

anon
04.10.09, 15:33
For Vuze use 50 in the first announce.

As of 1.8.9, client files can use the numwant node to allow for a default numwant and randomization. The public Azureus/Vuze ones do this, so you can just clear the numwant text field. The uTorrent ones in the Members section do as well, but Balls, you don't have access to those, so always set it to 200.

About "getting the memory reader"... that's not as crazy as it may sound... you could use HxD to read the client's memory, which is also much faster :biggrin:

MoS
04.10.09, 22:32
I'm using 1.8.9 and running uTorrent with some torrents being downloaded and other seeded but when i run the memory reader it searches and finds nothing. What may be the problem ?

I do choose the same version of my client from the clients list .

anon
04.10.09, 23:01
I'm using 1.8.9 and running uTorrent with some torrents being downloaded and other seeded but when i run the memory reader it searches and finds nothing.

Make sure you're running the RM as administrator. Also, use the official uTorrent and not any mods.

shoulder
04.10.09, 23:03
Also check in the task manager if the process is named utorrent and if not correct it in the Memory Reader.

anon
04.10.09, 23:05
If that was the problem, the RM would instantly fail instead of scanning and not finding anything :biggrin:

badazz
14.10.09, 06:57
cool never knew that

---------- Post added at 05:57 ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 ----------

hey i tried to do that but it gave me an error sayin search failed. make sure that torrent client is running and that at least one torrent is working ....... but i do hav a torrent open

alpacino
14.10.09, 10:16
cool never knew that

---------- Post added at 05:57 ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 ----------

hey i tried to do that but it gave me an error sayin search failed. make sure that torrent client is running and that at least one torrent is working ....... but i do hav a torrent open

Is your client uTorrent? There must be a torrent loaded on the gui and running with OK status. On memory read, does process name matches the one from the client? Use task manager to check that. If you're using vuze you may need to try several times to get values.

anon
14.10.09, 11:30
Also make sure you're using the emulating the same exact uTorrent build you're using.

banneduser
14.10.09, 12:14
my problem is that my MR crashes a lot while searching for new torrents
any updates to that
each new torrent requires minimum 3 -4 tries

alpacino
14.10.09, 13:00
That's strange, I never experienced a crash during MR, if each new torrent are from same tracker and you haven't closed uTorrent from the first session, you can then use the same values from previous MR.

thecoolest
14.10.09, 13:10
true..never happen with me too..i abt to upload more than 40 gb in 3 days...

badazz
14.10.09, 21:39
Also make sure you're using the emulating the same exact uTorrent build you're using.

hey the build im using isnt the same and its not listed in ratiomaster?

anon
14.10.09, 21:40
Use the built-in autoupdater to get a client file for your current build.

badazz
15.10.09, 03:29
Use the built-in autoupdater to get a client file for your current build.

i checked it but no luck i went to updates tab and clicked on check for updates but i couldnt the build i have of utorrent which is 381 last 3 numbers of the build

anon
15.10.09, 03:45
Update to build 16688 ^^

badazz
15.10.09, 04:12
Update to build 16688 ^^

im sorry if this is a dumb question but shud i update ratio master to that or utorrent?

anon
15.10.09, 04:13
uTorrent.

badazz
15.10.09, 04:23
hey i never read ur post but i messed around with ratio master and when i removed the string from the memory reader it was successful does that mean its good now even if the builds are different?

anon
15.10.09, 04:25
Not unless you've also edited the User-Agent as described here:

I'll make this easier:

Open the 16150 client file in Notepad
Change things as described in the picture:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4156/clientfile.gif

Save the client file as "utorrent_1.8.4_build_(16688).client"
Put it in the RM's clients folder
Run the memory reader before starting the torrent. It should pick up the running Build 16688's peer_id correctly.

badazz
15.10.09, 04:35
Not unless you've also edited the User-Agent as described here:

ok i did that and it applied the patch this time even with the string with text in it

thanks will this make it less chance of me getting caught on trackers?

anon
15.10.09, 04:36
thanks will this make it less chance of me getting caught on trackers?

Using the latest client file and the memory reader? Yes.

badazz
15.10.09, 22:10
Using the latest client file and the memory reader? Yes.

awesome i was banned from ipt without changing the memory reader now i have to go back in ther i didnt even hav to cheat they hav free leech im so sad now lol

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 ----------

hey when i use memeory reader do i hav apply it everytime i start a diff torrent or do you just apply it once??

anon
15.10.09, 22:26
hey when i use memeory reader do i hav apply it everytime i start a diff torrent or do you just apply it once??

If you're emulating uTorrent, just run it once and use the same peer_id and key for all torrents.

banneduser
16.10.09, 09:27
That's strange, I never experienced a crash during MR, if each new torrent are from same tracker and you haven't closed uTorrent from the first session, you can then use the same values from previous MR.

it generally happens when i am starting a new torrent
and i was not aware of
"each new torrent are from same tracker and you haven't closed uTorrent from the first session, you can then use the same values from previous MR"
i use MR on each new tracker irrespective of the fact whether its same tracker or different
I start the torrent in Utorrent allow it to do the handshake
the use RM and MR
get the values , accept them
delete the torrent and data in utorrent
start RM fake download and upload after 3-5 minutes

is this method safe or as anon has put it " If you're emulating uTorrent, just run it once and use the same peer_id and key for all torrents. "
@anon your views pls

thecoolest
16.10.09, 10:24
kuduku as i think all you need to do is tun torrent & then with memory reader you have to find out that peer id & all the things...apply..its done..

if you r using 2 rm do it again that steps on it..it will work..coz i tried it with more than 3 rm..mates

i think all the time the change things is only key coz key is always changed 100% time 99% same peer id & port no..:top:hope this helps mate

banneduser
16.10.09, 10:52
well i am running 25 RM together on different trackers and max 2 torrents of same tracker
Doing what i described in last post and till now i am safe on all trackers.
I didnt know about IPT and PTP with RM so had posted it relevant threads

thecoolest
16.10.09, 11:04
just 2 torrent from same tracker...start utorrent start torrent's seedind or public torrent work there too

just use rm's memory reader..& do it...it got its key...port no.peer id..so u dont get any problem for it..

i use 4 rm same time too...i do with all of them...like this..it works grt..all torrents r from same tracker

anon
16.10.09, 15:25
i use MR on each new tracker irrespective of the fact whether its same tracker or different
I start the torrent in Utorrent allow it to do the handshake
the use RM and MR
get the values , accept them
delete the torrent and data in utorrent
start RM fake download and upload after 3-5 minutes

is this method safe or as anon has put it " If you're emulating uTorrent, just run it once and use the same peer_id and key for all torrents. "
@anon your views pls

Sounds good to me, but you're just wasting traffic by downloading something to use the memory reader - just untick all files in the Add torrent window when you're going to add it to uTorrent :tongue: Also, just for the record, any torrent will do for memory reading - it doesn't have to be the one you're going to cheat on.

thecoolest
17.10.09, 09:06
every rm takes 30mb to 40 mb max memory..i think your pc going to be overflow soon...

so try to work with 5 then 10...so u wont get any problem for it..if you like it then:top:

banneduser
17.10.09, 15:13
well for me evry RM takes 4-8 MB so not much of a problem
I have yesterday gone till 40 RM
Till all windows are minimized there s not much effect on win
but when all windows are maximized then then it slows down
for info i am on win 7

@ anon
Pls clarify on one thing
If one RM + MR is on after taking peer id and key from utorrent
then i restart my pc then will i have to do the MR once again on the same torrent or the last settings will do
Presently i do not use MR once i have used it on one torrent and got the settings
and i have not changed my client

anon
17.10.09, 17:45
every rm takes 30mb to 40 mb max memory..i think your pc going to be overflow soon...

For me the RM uses 1MB of RAM when minimized, and about five when visible.

If one RM + MR is on after taking peer id and key from utorrent
then i restart my pc then will i have to do the MR once again on the same torrent or the last settings will do

Yes, you will have to use the memory reader again, to look more realistic.

banneduser
17.10.09, 20:44
ok anon it clears a major doubt which i had
so is RM+MR completely safe on IPT as on today
with correct settings and torrents

anon
17.10.09, 20:45
so is RM+MR completely safe on IPT as on today
with correct settings and torrents

RM+memory reader+fixed client file+correct torrent and speed = works on every tracker.

banneduser
17.10.09, 20:55
okay thanks anon but clear my last noob question
that if i dont start utorrent but only start RM on pc resart which has the peer id and required fields from last session then is that okay or
i should open utorrent load the torrent use MR and then start faking each time
as i told you earlier i dont have real download
I am only using RM for a good ratio for a later time frame

another question how do i know about the partial seeders
as you had described earlier that lastest pack with lots of seeders and leechers should be selected
so whats the criterion for a good torrent for faking with RM

anon
17.10.09, 20:56
that if i dont start utorrent but only start RM on pc resart which has the peer id and required fields from last session then is that okay or

Well, if you don't, it'll look like you simply stopped the torrent in uT, waited a while, and restarted it. So it'd be OK if all torrents from the same tracker are using those values.

banneduser
17.10.09, 21:04
ok thanks
but in thread cheating at IPT users have told that that they got banned at IPT due to the protocol handshake and not the speed
some were lucky but few got banned
so whats your comments ....

before i try
shu mod which has been classified as the best mod you have written in vuze extreme mod
" Manas's Shu Mod tutorial became a must-read, but I have found that as time passed it grew a bit outdated, so why not making an Extreme Mod tutorial? "
so i am noob in both and before i take the plunge would you pls tell me which is the best one as on today
shu mod or the vuze extreme mod

and my question about the partial seeders

thanks

anon
17.10.09, 21:05
ok thanks
but in thread cheating at IPT users have told that that they got banned at IPT due to the protocol handshake and not the speed
some were lucky but few got banned
so whats your comments ....

My comment is that you look at those posts' date :wink: It's now possible to use the RM without problems on IPT.

is the best one as on today
shu mod or the vuze extreme mod

The Extreme Mod.

and my question about the partial seeders

Partial seeders are the reason you should avoid faking packs unless they're fresh.

banneduser
18.10.09, 11:56
RM+memory reader+fixed client file+correct torrent and speed = works on every tracker.

what are the fixed client file and where are they available ?
are these the files when we update in the RM update tab
In the sb RM I have updated all clients
Is that enough

thecoolest
18.10.09, 12:01
kuduku when you update rm means it update client list..so you will get newer clients in your rm which makes you perfect for fake on to site if you have new utorrent or vuze...

banneduser
18.10.09, 12:10
kuduku when you update rm means it update client list..so you will get newer clients in your rm which makes you perfect for fake on to site if you have new utorrent or vuze...

but what are fixed client file
when i update i get the latest client file
and my torrent client has to be of the same version

anon
18.10.09, 17:29
Fixed client files = those that take advantage of the urlencoding exceptions node to allow for a more realistic emulation.

Most of the ones in the SB-I updated release are fixed, and I think the ones from the autoupdater are as well.

thecoolest
19.10.09, 12:07
Choose the version of the Same You Are Using at this moment or for downloading

Sb-I are already there if i m right..when You Updates Its gives You Direct from The Site of the RM..It Means Its already fixed & working perfect Clients Mods..

Yup Both are the same version...If version or build has little difference..then tracker can catch you when it updates next time(update means all tracker have little time to update when you downloading 30 min 45 min they catch you if you have difference in your client files)

[remember if you are using utorrent then seed with utorrent client which you install on your pc in current and for some reason if that client isnt there...then decrease version to lower of utorrent when you find perfect client..]
:biggrin:

murfhom
24.10.09, 18:13
hello I've got a little quess...
I need to active different torrent from what I'm going to be cheating on?

thx

anon
24.10.09, 18:14
Yes, I recommend that. Even better, you could use a public torrent.

Unregistered1347
28.10.09, 13:35
SETTINGS

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9965/72749956.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1849/83533480.jpg

NEWTORK - clear..

RM works for 10 hours.. and few hours later, my account were DISABLED :/

why?

anon
28.10.09, 16:18
Unless you want us to guess which tracker it was, and how many seeders and leechers the torrent had, please give us those details. But as a general tip, faking at 300-450kB/s for 10 hours sounds a bit too much for me.

Unregistered1347
28.10.09, 17:40
Unless you want us to guess which tracker it was, and how many seeders and leechers the torrent had, please give us those details. But as a general tip, faking at 300-450kB/s for 10 hours sounds a bit too much for me.

YE, 10 h, was like 'grinch' ;)
when upload stops, my account were enabled about 4 hours.. and then account OFF..

seeders ~ 100, peers ~30..
tracker... t h e p l a c e . b z...

at these same time.. (10 hours) i was downloading with speed ~220 kb/s

PS. when I turn back RM, it found new update for my utorrent client ...

anon
28.10.09, 18:00
A The* tracker, those have some quite good scripts. Leaving the RM faking at that speed for such a long time was probably what killed you.

at these same time.. (10 hours) i was downloading with speed ~220 kb/s

In uTorrent? If so, did you use the memory reader in the RM?

PS. when I turn back RM, it found new update for my utorrent client ...

You were most likely missing some of the newer client files.

kruk
28.10.09, 22:11
hi, its me.. Unregistered1347

did you use the memory reader in the RM?

Yes.. i used it once, when i tourn on RM... then i fakin up ~600MB, and set to fakin up by 10h..

You were most likely missing some of the newer client files.

at the beginning i download v 1.8.3, but, RM wanted to update.. so I download the latest version 1.8.9...

so what now? :D

what I shouldn't do in the future?

Can i download, and FakeUpload an that same time?
or, fake upload and upload from uTorrent?

And most important, how to check script or somethin to be sure that fake'up will works?

anon
28.10.09, 22:13
what I shouldn't do in the future?

Leaving the RM running with high speeds. Ideally, you should always be there to check on things.

Can i download, and FakeUpload an that same time?
or, fake upload and upload from uTorrent?

You can load torrents from the same tracker in uTorrent if you use the memory reader. Just don't load the same torrent you're cheating on with the RM.

And most important, how to check script or somethin to be sure that fake'up will works?

Fake upload will always work, but you'll never be able to see trackers' scripts. This would render them useless.

shoulder
28.10.09, 22:15
You can load torrents from the same tracker in uTorrent if you use the memory reader. Just don't load the same torrent you're cheating on with the RM.
I'd like to add that you should use the same emulation in RM as your real client is and also use the Memory Reader then.

kruk
28.10.09, 22:31
I'd like to add that you should use the same emulation in RM as your real client is and also use the Memory Reader then.

what kind of emulation?

simulation was set exactly to that same client I use: 1.8.1 (build 12639)

- yea.. thats the problem... i was downloading that Torrent which i FakeUpin...

thanx mate :*

anon
28.10.09, 22:31
The client emulation.

Why don't you use the latest uTorrent version, by the way?

kruk
28.10.09, 22:57
The client emulation.

Why don't you use the latest uTorrent version, by the way?

Latest client emulation. = latest CLient version.. ya? - ok i will update :)
cuz i was thinking that, the version mo matters.

btw. How can i take my account back? - What kind of sh*t, can I tell to admin of these tracker, in what he should belive ? ;)

bb.

haha.. i got latest uTorrent... v1.8.4 (16688)... RM dont have simulant of this version yet:D:D:D

cheers

anon
28.10.09, 22:58
Latest client emulation. = latest CLient version.. ya?

As long as there's a client file for the latest version :biggrin: Generally a client file should be released on Moofdev the day after a new uTorrent build is out. You can use the built-in autoupdater to grab it.

kruk
29.10.09, 19:42
ok the last thing. Can you tell me, how many PEERS, and SEEDERS should be at this fakinUpin torrent? (minimum)

anon
29.10.09, 19:43
A lot of leechers would be perfect, but make sure they aren't partial seeders. Packs are full of those.

You could also try the Waffles method instead of classic/continuous cheating.

kruk
31.10.09, 11:15
man. my IP is blocked on tracker...

utorrent says 'your IP is banned, stop ha..'

... how to set proxy in uTorrent? - for connection 2Mb/s... - i tryed with my router IP 192.168.1.1, but it didnt work...

cheers

tracker: e x t r e m e b i t s . o r g

edit:.. to fakeUpin, i have to set that same PROXY in uTorrent and RM, ye?

proxy have low connection speed :/

anon
31.10.09, 16:25
proxy have low connection speed :/

Then only use it for HTTP connections. Check the first and last posts in the semi-anonymous torrenting tutorial for more info.

kruk
31.10.09, 22:57
[FONT="Impact"]RatioMaster Rules

[FONT="Arial"]1. Always use Memory Reader.
2. Don't load the same torrent you're cheating on.
3. Always emulate the same client.
4. Keep you client and emulator up2date. (check for updates)
5. Don't Leave the RM faking with too high speed for too long time.
6. a) Cheat only torrents with many leechers..

The best way to handle it would be looking at the seed-to-peer ratio:

1:5 (5 seeders per leecher): fine. Be careful
1:4 : good
1:3 : very good
1:2 : great (check if it isn't a pack, though)
1:1 : if this isn't a pack, it's either just uploaded or perfect for faking You may not face many of these, though.

b) and make sure they aren't partial seeders

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]* If your account has been banned as well, clear cache and cookies and change your IP, too.
If your IP on tracker is banned. then use this: http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-proxy-apps-semi-anonymous-torrenting-4279/

if its all.. gimme five ;)
if i miss something.. just tell

big up
thanx

anon
31.10.09, 22:58
/give kruk "five"

a) Cheat only torrents with many leechers.. ((HOW MANY?))

Well, this depends on the torrent, of course. 20 leechers will be good for a torrent with 80 seeders, but not for one with 3000. The best way to handle it would be looking at the seed-to-peer ratio:

1:1 : if this isn't a pack, it's either just uploaded or perfect for faking :biggrin: You may not face many of these, though.

*if you IP is banned...

...check if you can change it first, rather than using a proxy. If your account has been banned as well, clear cache and cookies first.

kruk
31.10.09, 23:16
five babe :)

aight?

anon
31.10.09, 23:17
Looks great now :biggrin:

shoulder
31.10.09, 23:21
If your IP on tracker is banned. then use this
Not only if you're IP is banned, also if just your account is banned. :tongue:

kruk
31.10.09, 23:30
anon - if you can, just correct my table above, and paste it in first post...

FIVE

anon
31.10.09, 23:31
Sounds like a good idea. I'll also add your table to my (future) RM tutorial.

kruk
31.10.09, 23:33
ok, and then send me an URL to the tutorial.

anon
31.10.09, 23:34
You'll see it when it's done ^^ Haven't started it yet. I have other plans as well, but have to finish some real life stuff first.

kruk
31.10.09, 23:38
Thanks to kruk for collecting these.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

haha, and now i'm really famous! :D

SBcheater
17.12.09, 22:49
I just came across with an strange problem while cheating on PT using Ratio mater 1.8.9,

http://i45.tinypic.com/70uo01.jpg

As you may notice huge difference in size of torrent at PT and the size reported by Ratio master.. Is this hash check failure ? I think hash value provided by the torrent is not correct or its an usual error ?

anon
17.12.09, 22:50
Never had such an issue. Since the size is stored inside the .torrent metadata, could you check what uTorrent says? If it's the same, either there's a tracker glitch (8.29 -> 2.98 is changing the numbers' order) or you must redownload the torrent file.

And I'd conceal the hash if I were you.

SBcheater
17.12.09, 23:00
utorrent is indicating original correct size have a look at following snapshot

http://i49.tinypic.com/2nuhdgz.jpg

anon
17.12.09, 23:01
It's an RM bug, then. This may cause the finished % function to work incorrectly - so it'd be good if you passed me the .torrent file so that I can tell Mr. RatioMaster about this.

ooblar
24.12.09, 01:08
Same thing happened to me with a huge Demonoid pack, original size something like 80.6 (made up values) and then in RM is says 6.08 but I tried another big torrent, this time it worked fine.

Also, I am using VMWare Fusion for RM (to flash). If I suspend the virtual machine, will uTorrent keep its peer id and key?

Instab
24.12.09, 02:20
Also, I am using VMWare Fusion for RM (to flash). If I suspend the virtual machine, will uTorrent keep its peer id and key?

yes, as long as it's the same ut process.

anon
24.12.09, 17:50
I got a reply from Mr. RatioMaster about the size issue, he'll have a look at it soon.

sbasun
26.02.10, 05:35
Can I know why we need do this?
"If your account has been banned as well, clear cache and cookies and change your IP, too."

Instab
26.02.10, 05:37
"If your account has been banned as well, clear cache and cookies and change your IP, too."

you might wanna signup again

anon
26.02.10, 17:13

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19023

leon
04.03.10, 11:44
when i press search i get this message " no torrent process found "

i have the utorrent 185 - 17414 ( downloaded from utorrent site )

i tried many times but i always get the same message can someone help please ?

SBfreak
04.03.10, 12:38
Did you chose the right spoof ??

saebrtooth
04.03.10, 12:38
You need to run the real unmodded client
Have a torrent running in (1) the client. Use any public or private but not if its the same one you want to run RM and a modded bt client at the same time. If not at the same time then it doesnt matter
wait 10-30s
Open RM and choose the real client (1) under simulation
click on Memory Reader
wait for confirmation, apply

leon
04.03.10, 13:01
Did you chose the right spoof ??

if you mean the client simulation then yes

or the spoof is another thing ?

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

You need to run the real unmodded client
Have a torrent running in (1) the client. Use any public or private but not if its the same one you want to run RM and a modded bt client at the same time. If not at the same time then it doesnt matter
wait 10-30s
Open RM and choose the real client (1) under simulation
click on Memory Reader
wait for confirmation, apply

i made sure of all that but i still get the same message :frown:

SBfreak
04.03.10, 13:02
Same thing.
Check if you did all that saebrtooth mentioned.

Edit: Saw your edit.
What OS are you using??Try running both the torrent client and the RM with administrative rights.

saebrtooth
04.03.10, 13:13
It should work on all Windows without tweaking except maybe vista. Adnd if ur system asks for admin right then as SBf said giveit

Make sure you followed my instructions carefully. If ur using Linux then you need to set it up properly before using RM. But I have a feeling ur using Windows.

leon
04.03.10, 13:24
it worked :biggrin:

the utorrent i have it's name was " utorrent 1.8.5 " so i changed it to " utorrent " only

it seems this was the problem :biggrin:

thanks for the help

now lets hope i don't get banned :tongue:

saebrtooth
04.03.10, 14:19
There is soemthing wrong here because when u select the particular simulation it automatically has "utorrent" there no should not be any need for u to edit it, unless of course u did something wrong

alpacino
04.03.10, 14:40
I think he meant the process name in the search field, as it is "utorrent" by default, I think his was different.

anon
04.03.10, 17:03
Correct, you need to enter the right process name for the RM to find uTorrent at all. I use the DHT-Patch mod from my pack, so I'd need to enter "dht-patch".

if you mean the client simulation then yes

or the spoof is another thing ?

Spoof is a different thing. The word that applies here is "emulation".

SBfreak
04.03.10, 18:43
Hmm I thought it was the same thing.
I heard more than once when talking about VEM
"use the utorrent spoof"

anon
04.03.10, 18:44
Mods spoof other clients. Tools emulate them.

saebrtooth
05.03.10, 03:17
Correct, you need to enter the right process name for the RM to find uTorrent at all. I use the DHT-Patch mod from my pack, so I'd need to enter "dht-patch".

leon probably would be searching for the real client in RM memory reader.

anon
05.03.10, 17:07
Yes, of course. I was giving an example of how this value has to be changed sometimes.

agent0028
07.03.10, 13:17
1:1 : if this isn't a pack, it's either just uploaded or perfect for faking You may not face many of these, though.

what if it's 3 seeders to 1 leecher, and some might be partially seeding (pack), can i do it?

anon
07.03.10, 16:43
(pack)

Try cheating on another torrent, then.

agent0028
07.03.10, 23:53
look anon, can i pick a torrent with one seeder, get the seeders IP, start ghost leeching, and then cheat on that torrent with ratio master? crazy idea right? :P the problem being i can't do the leeching and the faking from the same IP! but if i were to use different IP's or found anyone here in the forums who is willing to help me, will it work? :klatsch_3:

anon
07.03.10, 23:54
look anon, can i pick a torrent with one seeder, get the seeders IP, start ghost leeching, and then cheat on that torrent with ratio master? crazy idea right? :P

Not really, it was the core of my plan to "integrate" the RM to uTorrent. The problem is that keeping track of many torrents becomes difficult.

but if i were to use different IP's or found anyone here in the forums who is willing to help me, will it work?

Yes, of course. Have a look at these threads:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12403
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13604

agent0028
08.03.10, 00:53
no, i don't think you get it! since i want a 1 seeder to 1 leecher ratio to make the "perfect" cheat :P, let's pick a torrent that has only one seeder, then make a fake leecher (via ghostleeching) and then fake seed to the ghost via RM :klatsch_3:

the overall seeder:leecher ratio will be 2:1(me being two of them, 1 leecher and 1 seeder), which is good, and there's an excuse if you got caught which is someone was ghostleaching! :klatsch_3: (think of those seeders who actually upload stuff to ghosts, they are technically cheaters without knowing it :P)

anon
08.03.10, 00:54
no, i don't think you get it! since i want a 1 seeder to 1 leecher ratio to make the "perfect" cheat :P, let's pick a torrent that has only one seeder, then make a fake leecher (via ghostleeching) and then fake seed to the ghost via RM :klatsch_3:

The tracker will see you as uploading to a peer that doesn't exist.

there's an excuse if you got caught which is someone was ghostleaching! :klatsch_3:

Don't use that term if the staff nudges you, it may make you look like you know about "that stuff".

(think of those seeders who actually upload stuff to ghosts, they are technically cheaters without knowing it :P)

They aren't cheaters - they're uploading for real and that traffic gets counter... it's the ghostleecher that's cheating the system, by not reporting to the tracker.

agent0028
08.03.10, 02:32
They aren't cheaters - they're uploading for real and that traffic gets counter... it's the ghostleecher that's cheating the system, by not reporting to the tracker.

well, doesn't the tracker see them as uploading to a peer that doesn't exist too? in the process, fakers are gonna be mixed with the real seeders, no one is gonna know who is who :P

anyway, i'm having a really hard time picking a torrent to cheat on, is there a "safe" way to cheat on torrents with no leechers? i still don't get what "flashing" is, but from what it means, it's like flashing a sudden upload amount of GB's to the tracker in a second or so, am i right? how does this actually work?

grebetu
08.03.10, 11:23
anyway, i'm having a really hard time picking a torrent to cheat on, is there a "safe" way to cheat on torrents with no leechers?

I wouldn't do it unless you have absolutely reliable information that tracker doesn't care about cheating. The likes of demonoid for example.

saebrtooth
08.03.10, 13:23
agent0028 it would be much easier if u tell us which traker it is u wanna cheat on.

anon
08.03.10, 17:21
well, doesn't the tracker see them as uploading to a peer that doesn't exist too? in the process, fakers are gonna be mixed with the real seeders, no one is gonna know who is who :P

Which may end up with the non-cheaters being banned for "faking" :dry:

anyway, i'm having a really hard time picking a torrent to cheat on, is there a "safe" way to cheat on torrents with no leechers?

Not really. The tracker (tell us which one you're talking about!) may not care, but in general it is not a good idea. Surely there's at least one torrent with active leechers on it?

i still don't get what "flashing" is, but from what it means, it's like flashing a sudden upload amount of GB's to the tracker in a second or so, am i right?

Except that the amount of time is often higher than one second, you're right. Of course, you can do a search to know more.

agent0028
08.03.10, 19:17
i'm talking about theplace man! and yeah sure, there are torrents with leechers but those i have to fake download them, then fake upload (lot of hassle) XD can you make a step-by-step guide for flashing pls?

anon
08.03.10, 19:18
can you make a step-by-step guide for flashing pls?

Just set a very high upload speed (1GB/s) in the RM, start the torrent, and stop when you've faked enough. No need for a guide.

agent0028
08.03.10, 22:44
they're not gonna know? do i need a torrent with leechers?

anon
08.03.10, 22:45
they're not gonna know

Flashing is easy to detect, but not all trackers have taken measures against it. Search is your friend :wink:

do i need a torrent with leechers?

It'd be a good idea.

agent0028
20.03.10, 05:09
can i cheat on newly uploaded torrents? like fake dl with slow speeds, and fake upload with higher speeds at the same time? they usually have leecher seeder ratio of 3:1 or 4:1

is it safe?

Instab
20.03.10, 05:18
can i cheat on newly uploaded torrents? like fake dl with slow speeds, and fake upload with higher speeds at the same time? they usually have leecher seeder ratio of 3:1 or 4:1

is it safe?

depends on the tracker but in most cases it's okay

shoulder
20.03.10, 12:12
But keep in mind on some trackers leechers into seeders turn very fast. :wink2:

SBfreak
20.03.10, 13:59
that depends on the popularity of the torrent.In any case choose a rather really leeched torrent to be sure.

anon
20.03.10, 16:59
can i cheat on newly uploaded torrents?

cheat on "new torrents" site:sb-innovation.de - Google Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=cheat+on+%22new+torrents%22+site:sb-innovation.de)

It's magic.

agent0028
22.03.10, 00:07
is there a way to know if the ppl with unfinished dl are leechers or partial seeders? like from the flags in utorrent or "peer dl"? i only dl a few megabytes to investigate the swarm, not enough to upload to other peers

another question, is there a way to keep track of multiple RM instances? like the speeds and percentage of every torrent?

Instab
22.03.10, 00:10
is there a way to know if the ppl with unfinished dl are leechers or partial seeders? like from the flags in utorrent or "peer dl"? i only dl a few megabytes to investigate the swarm, not enough to upload to other peers

some sites provide that info on the browse page

anon
22.03.10, 00:19
is there a way to know if the ppl with unfinished dl are leechers or partial seeders?

Open the peerlist (if available) and check if there are "leechers" that have been stuck at a certain % with a 0.00kB/s download speed for ages.

another question, is there a way to keep track of multiple RM instances? like the speeds and percentage of every torrent?

Use RMeX. :such:

agent0028
22.03.10, 12:41
thx anon, but what happens if i forgot to stop RM before updating? omg, i'm gonna get banned :(

anon
22.03.10, 12:42
omg, i'm gonna get banned :(

Why don't you tell me which tracker we're talking about?

agent0028
22.03.10, 13:04
will it make a difference? now the tracker has logged the fake speeds, what's gonna happen to me now? im talking about theocult

anon
22.03.10, 13:05
Well, The* trackers' scripts are quite good, so I'd advice you stop the torrent now...

agent0028
22.03.10, 13:38
i'm seeding at 0 KB, do u want me to stop?

are u saying the site script discovered me and notified staff?

anon
22.03.10, 13:39
At least restart the torrent. It's what I'd do.

agent0028
22.03.10, 13:58
of course i did that, i wasn't gonna let it update one more time ;(

GotIt
23.03.10, 07:27
Depending on the speeds you cheated at, you might want to seed for real, or fake 0kb/s for a while.

cooldude10
18.06.10, 21:18
This may not be the right section ask this but in the mini tutorial how to use the memory reader it says to run the same utorrent version with atleast one torrent running. I just finished "downloading" a torrent from xbox sky. The upload is there, but no download because it was freeleech. I didn't have utorrent running, just RM.

Was I missing something? Or did it not use memory reader?

Edit: I think I figured it out. That was a old version in the tutorial. The new version emulates the client itself so no need to run it. Can anyone confirm?

anon
18.06.10, 21:19
It was not the right thread.

What's exactly the problem? :unsure:

cooldude10
18.06.10, 21:25
There is no problem. In the tutorial it says

"You must start the real client and have at least one running torrent on it first - use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine."

However I did not run utorrent while I was using RM now. The stats are updated in the tracker, so I was a little confused. Paying attention to pictures it was probably an older version where you needed to run utorrent but not necessary in the updated version. Am I correct?

anon
18.06.10, 21:26
Paying attention to pictures it was probably an older version where you needed to run utorrent but not necessary in the updated version. Am I correct?

:noes:

You took a risk by not running the reader, nothing happened at Xbox-Sky, but an instant ban may happen on another tracker. So make using it an habit.

hellman
18.06.10, 21:34
This may not be the right section ask this but in the mini tutorial how to use the memory reader it says to run the same utorrent version with atleast one torrent running. I just finished "downloading" a torrent from xbox sky. The upload is there, but no download because it was freeleech. I didn't have utorrent running, just RM.

Was I missing something? Or did it not use memory reader?

Edit: I think I figured it out. That was a old version in the tutorial. The new version emulates the client itself so no need to run it. Can anyone confirm?

i don't know where u're confused but let me help u

we use memory reador becuase if u don't use it the tracker will notice the two clients coz both had different peer id ,port and key .. which simply means u're ceating so that's why we use memory reador

we left our real client open with atleast one torrent running to appear connectable on tracker

and the torrent e had to cheat is open in rm

and remember for using the memory reador your build must be same example if your real build is utorrent 1.7 build 14355 and u have to select the same from rm

anything else u wanna know

kazuya
18.06.10, 21:36
we use memory reador becuase if u don't use it the tracker will notice the two clients coz both had different peer id ,port and key .. which simply means u're ceating so that's why we use memory reador

we left our real client open with atleast one torrent running to appear connectable on tracker

and the torrent e had to cheat is open in rm

who says we need to let real client running,what is with TCP listener

anon
18.06.10, 21:37
Being "really" connectable in your client's post > TCP listener

hellman
18.06.10, 21:38
who says we need to let real client running,what is with TCP listener

in some cases it does'nt works....

there are two ways of getting connectable
1. use tcp listener
2. leave real client open with atleast one active torrent

cooldude10
18.06.10, 21:43
Thank You for clearing that up. I will experiment on on low level trackers before I try it on BCG or high level trackers.

Ok so I downloaded utorrent 1.8.5 built ....... I am downloading something there, which will be seeding soon. Does it make a difference?

I am using RM with another torrent from xbox-sky.

So if Peer ID, key and port is filled the memory reader is working?

Also if I want to download something from utorrent using GT while running RM. Is it safe to change the proxy on both utorrent and RM and download? Obviously from different trackers.

anon
18.06.10, 21:44

Not necessarily.

A sure-fire way to know if the reader worked is running it and seeing what it says to you.

Also if I want to download something from utorrent using GT while running RM. Is it safe to change the proxy on both utorrent and RM and download? Obviously from different trackers.

Do not use GT as RM's proxy.

hellman
18.06.10, 21:50
Thank You for clearing that up. I will experiment on on low level trackers before I try it on BCG or high level trackers.

Ok so I download utorrent . I am download something there.

I am using RM with another torrent from xbox-sky.

first of all never mention the builds u're going to use becuase spies are everywhere.. u can't take risk
2nd select a build and never change it ..
yes if peerid ,port and key are filled by after searching and u click on apply changes it is working

i never changed proxies so m not sure about it.. someone will answer it soon

and yeah 1 more thing don't use that build now u mentioned.. read carefully tutorials and comments too and ask if there is doubt and then try

anon
18.06.10, 21:51
2nd select a build and never change it ..

Not even if there's a new version of the client you're emulating? :unsure:

cooldude10
18.06.10, 21:51
A sure-fire way to know if the reader worked is running it and seeing what it says to you.

This is what it says in the fields.

I clicked memory read, clicked search, clicked apply. Anything else I should look for?

anon
18.06.10, 21:53
You shouldn't post that in public.

If the memory reader says this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3408

Then don't worry about it.

hellman
18.06.10, 21:54
Not even if there's a new version of the client you're emulating? :unsure:

if there is a new emulation availble then its ok....
u know MR. RM is busy and we had just few new emulations..

changing on getting newer emulations is ok

besides i don't use utorrent 2 becoz its banned on many trackers

cooldude10
18.06.10, 22:05
You shouldn't post that in public.

If the memory reader says this:
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-tutorials-picture575-rm-memory-reader-ok.gif)

Then don't worry about it.

It did say that. So I think I am safe :).

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

if there is a new emulation availble then its ok....
u know MR. RM is busy and we had just few new emulations..

good point. sticking to 1.8.5 now.

besides i don't use utorrent 2 becoz its banned on many trackers

I don't think any tracker banned utorrent 2.0. They prefer 1.8.5 but 2.0 still work on pretty much all major trackers.

anon
18.06.10, 22:08
I don't think any tracker banned utorrent 2.0. They prefer 1.8.5 but 2.0 still work on pretty much all major trackers.

2.0 was banned in many trackers due to the supposed uTP favoritism when it was released, but now I think there isn't a tracker that doesn't accept at least one version in the 2.x branch.

hellman
18.06.10, 22:09
I don't think any tracker banned utorrent 2.0.

no some really has banned ..not the major ones but intermediated ones and some low level too

anon
18.06.10, 22:10
Names please :tongue:

hellman
18.06.10, 22:22
like the horror channel and many more .... i don't remember now.. i seen 4-5 trackers banning that like around 1 or 2 months ago

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

or u can read this

uTorrent Accused of Unfairness, Banned by Trackers | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/utorrent-accused-of-unfairness-banned-by-trackers-100314/)

thecoolest
23.06.10, 16:21
some are banned version 2..but ..also after sometime they unbanning it..too..after all its new facility..UDP works great for torrents speeds thats why.

in future takes time..hellman is true...middle clients are allowes mostly..
uTorrent 1.5.x to 1.8.x or 1.9.x works mostly in sites...new uTorrent isnt accepted by all sites

not all banned uTorrent 2..some did..they are banned is because of some scrapeing and announce problem..but why they care abt it..that thing i dont know :biggrin:

anon
23.06.10, 17:26
UDP works great for torrents speeds thats why.

Not if you aren't shaped and know how to limit your speeds. It makes things worse in that situation, actually.

in future takes time..hellman is true...middle clients are allowes mostly..
uTorrent 1.5.x to 1.8.x or 1.9.x works mostly in sites...

1.9 is an old, buggy alpha. No self-respecting site should allow it.

rps
30.06.10, 20:55
A few days ago memory reader works great but not today. Use like before ( ut 1.8.5 17091 - 1 torrent running etc ) and dont work.... Search failed.... I reinstall uT remove RM etc but doesnt work...... any good idea?

edit. works now, change the version ut D

anon
30.06.10, 21:18
edit. works now, change the version ut D

uTorrent build mismatch = problem.

The248
05.07.10, 22:32
I see the propose of getting a real uT peerid, but why does memory read also reads the port and key?
Is there any protection on uT key? what about the port?

thanks

anon
05.07.10, 22:33
Is there any protection on uT key?

Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to get a "legit" one.

what about the port?

Using the same port is a must when you're running the RM side-by-side with your client.

The248
05.07.10, 22:46
Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to get a "legit" one.
Not the answer i was looking for, doesn't make my life easier, but thanks ;)

fakeking
06.07.10, 03:34
Well, the248 if you want to cheat safe. It wouldn't feel so hard to use memory reader everytime :biggrin:

saebrtooth
06.07.10, 04:17
I see the propose of getting a real uT peerid, but why does memory read also reads the port and key?
Is there any protection on uT key? what about the port?

thanks

I dont think there is any correlation between the port and thee key in terms of protection. the port scanning is I think an added bonus to sync the real client and the RM faking client.

As to the peerid itself I think u'll have to be some genius of the Numb3rs (tv show) to decifer from the output to deduce the algorithm which created it or reverse engineer to get the source

anon
06.07.10, 14:20
the port scanning is I think an added bonus to sync the real client and the RM faking client.

Yeah, it's just for looks. Using the port read by the memory reader or entering the same one from uTorrent by hand is the same.

fakeking
06.07.10, 14:44
Yeah, it's just for looks. Using the port read by the memory reader or entering the same one from uTorrent by hand is the same.

But, if you use different number than real running one, it'll shown as two duplicate client with same version and same IP, so it'll be suspicious :eek: (only happen if you're running both client connected with same tracker & torrent though :tongue:)

anon
06.07.10, 15:40
But, if you use different number than real running one, it'll shown as two duplicate client with same version and same IP

No, duplicates will only be shown if you announce with a different peer_id on the same torrent, although two clients with the same ID and key using a different port are even more suspicious.

gaco
07.07.10, 23:35
Hi, how can I use memory reader for utorrent 2.0? The newest version of ratiomaster only has utorrent version up to 1.9.

anon
07.07.10, 23:36
Get the client files from Moofdev.net's forums.

samantha
10.07.10, 11:31
will this work on thevault (RM + memory reader)

SBfreak
10.07.10, 12:10
Check it's respective thread.
I can post it for you but I want you to get familiar with our search button:happy:

anon
10.07.10, 18:07
will this work on thevault (RM + memory reader)

Please don't spam and use the search button, it's the third time I tell this to you.

fakeking
10.07.10, 18:45
samantha, here is the search link if you can't find it http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.php.

anon, don't be so harsh to a "girl" :lol: (joke)

anon
10.07.10, 18:47
anon, don't be so harsh to a "girl" :lol: (joke)

Search is mentioned in this thread called "[Important] Read this before posting!"... :happy:

agent0028
14.07.10, 17:18
is it normal for utorrent to change key while running without being closed? i ran memory reader once i opened RM, then after a while i ran it again to make sure it has the correct values, i found out that the key is different! :confused:

anon
14.07.10, 18:46
is it normal for utorrent to change key while running without being closed?

As far as I know, no. At least not for a running torrent. The key's purpose is identifying you should your IP change.

i ran memory reader once i opened RM, then after a while i ran it again to make sure it has the correct values, i found out that the key is different! :confused:

Write the old key down and use that one, then.

Akira
16.07.10, 14:58
Download torrent file, i want to cheat on.
Open it in uTorrent and run it.
Use memory reader (every time i restart uTorrent?), apply values.
Stop seeding/leeching torrent in uTorrent(no need to stop other torrents with the same tracker?)
Press "Start" in RM and enjoy.

Am I doing it right?

C3PO
16.07.10, 15:01
U never use MR on torrent ure going to fake on.

use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine.

Akira
16.07.10, 15:19
use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine.

Damn, i've misread it. So, any torrent but not that i'll fake on?

C3PO
16.07.10, 15:34
Indeed :top:

anon
16.07.10, 15:44
Use memory reader (every time i restart uTorrent?)

Yes, since new values are generated on every uTorrent startup.

Stop seeding/leeching torrent in uTorrent(no need to stop other torrents with the same tracker?)

No, since the memory reader takes identification values from your currently running uT instance. Just don't run the same torrent in both programs.

haxmania1
17.07.10, 13:04
Anon currently m havin Ut 2.0.2.. what string should i use in Memory Reader search? -UT2002? m unable to do so.

hearthrob
17.07.10, 13:36
The numwant (number of peers) is always returned as 200 for uTorrent. Is this normal? Does the real client always asked the tracker to return 200? Or does it ask for a random number? I wonder if this could be an area where tracker can use to detect RM?.... just a thought...

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Anon currently m havin Ut 2.0.2.. what string should i use in Memory Reader search? -UT2002? m unable to do so.

Click on the dropdown menu to select the exact client version and build as your real client. If you can't find any similar selection, then most likely you don't have that exact client file for 2.02. Go to the moofdev forum to download.

C3PO
17.07.10, 13:46
Always 200 for me, too

haxmania1
17.07.10, 15:56
The numwant (number of peers) is always returned as 200 for uTorrent. Is this normal? Does the real client always asked the tracker to return 200? Or does it ask for a random number? I wonder if this could be an area where tracker can use to detect RM?.... just a thought...

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Click on the dropdown menu to select the exact client version and build as your real client. If you can't find any similar selection, then most likely you don't have that exact client file for 2.02. Go to the moofdev forum to download.

Bro is moofdev site down? Cant open that site.. getting error ...

fakeking
17.07.10, 16:08

Yeah, it's down maybe for maintenance to upgrade to vb4 :unsure:. But confirmed, it's down.

anon
17.07.10, 17:36

It is down but you can get the latest uTorrent client file from the RM thread.

fakeking
18.07.10, 02:22
It is down but you can get the latest uTorrent client file from the RM thread.

But he isn't member yet, anon :unsure:

lolz
18.07.10, 03:51
anon uploaded some clients in RM thread :D

anon
18.07.10, 18:11
But he isn't member yet, anon :unsure:

The RM thread, not the client files one :happy:

austin316
24.07.10, 21:52
Anon soz but im confused. If i want to seed my torrents and not cheat is there a way of making sure that RM does not fake on those torrents. Also If i want to cheat say using bitcomet, do i have to make sure its on a clear browser and that there is no torrents in the client. Im still confused what you mean by not using the same torrent to cheat on. Say i wanted to download a torrent from Demonoid, would RM download it and fake upload. Is that what u mean.

anon
24.07.10, 21:55
If i want to seed my torrents and not cheat is there a way of making sure that RM does not fake on those torrents.

Yes - not loading them in the RM! That way you'll make sure nothing happens.

Also If i want to cheat say using bitcomet, do i have to make sure its on a clear browser and that there is no torrents in the client.

I don't know what you're getting at.

Im still confused what you mean by not using the same torrent to cheat on.

Just have something running in your real client that is NOT the torrent you want to cheat on at the time you run the memory reader. I think it couldn't be simpler :tongue:

austin316
24.07.10, 22:02
Im so sorry Anon im not that gd, so RM is seperate to the clients and if i dont download or seed in RM then i wont have fake upload right? In regards to bitcomet, i read u have to make sure there is no torrents in the list to cheat and use another browser with clear hitory. What if i dont have another torrent apart from the one im gona cheat on in the client

anon
24.07.10, 22:04
Im so sorry Anon im not that gd, so RM is seperate to the clients and if i dont download or seed in RM then i wont have fake upload right?

Right!

In regards to bitcomet, i read u have to make sure there is no torrents in the list to cheat

Not true.

and use another browser with clear hitory.

That's to avoid the CSS leak, a different matter entirely.

What if i dont have another torrent apart from the one im gona cheat on in the client

You add one. It can be a public torrent. You don't need to download it, just have it running when you use the memory reader.

austin316
24.07.10, 22:08
So does the memory reader need to be running in the background along RM program. Also you say u need a torrent in the real client, so if i do one do i let it download or what.

anon
24.07.10, 22:10
So does the memory reader need to be running in the background along RM program.

The memory reader doesn't "run in the background". You have to use it before you begin faking in the RM.

Also you say u need a torrent in the real client, so if i do one do i let it download or what.

The torrent being active is enough. If it downloads, that's fine. If you don't need its contents, delete it after the memory reading succeeds.

austin316
24.07.10, 22:15
by active u mean i can stop it or pause it right? I will try to cheat from ILT and i will use memory reaader then RM. By the way does RM download the torrent as well as faking upload.

anon
24.07.10, 22:16
by active u mean i can stop it or pause it right?

Would you call something that's stopped active? :wink:

By the way does RM download the torrent as well as faking upload.

It can if you choose to do so... but it's fake download. No files are written to the disk.

austin316
24.07.10, 22:20
but what if i dont want to download that that torrent in the real client, how will i make it active. Also the download i want to cheat on, would i need to download it in the real client, then fake upload using RM, yes?

anon
24.07.10, 22:21
Stuff

Download it for real, stop it in your client, load it in the RM, memory reader, set the finished % to 100, start it, fake upload. Nice, eh?

naughtydog
24.07.10, 22:22
Would you call something that's stopped active? :wink:

It can if you choose to do so... but it's fake download. No files are written to the disk.

I wonder how many times you have said that and to how many people. Isn't there a way to stop some of these lame questions on here? There is more coming since some people are just too lazy to search or even google.

austin316
24.07.10, 22:23
ok fair enough, but when do i put the public torrent in the real client, when i finished downloading the torrent that im gona cheat on or before. Also how would i make that so called public torrent active.

anon
24.07.10, 22:24
ok fair enough, but when do i put the public torrent in the real client, when i finished downloading the torrent that im gona cheat on or before.

Before.

Also how would i make that so called public torrent active.

Starting it.

Instab
24.07.10, 22:25
what do you mean by "make active"?

austin316
24.07.10, 22:26
but what if i dont want to download that public torrent, u said u dont have to download it so long as its active, but if i start it i will be downloading it.

anon
24.07.10, 22:28
Refer to posts 228 and 233 :tongue:

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

Seriously, no offense, but all the things you're asking have already been answered in the past, and even if you're not too skilled with this it's not that hard to use the search form...

austin316
24.07.10, 22:30
so in other words i would need to download that public torrent every time if im gona cheat, but if i want to download the torrent that i want to cheat on, wont the speed come down.

anon
24.07.10, 22:31
so in other words i would need to download that public torrent every time if im gona cheat

Or you can seed something that's on your client already... that'll make it "active"... seriously.

naughtydog
24.07.10, 22:31
I think he's just testing your temper. Just look at the questions he asked. I was reading the whole conversation and all i kept saying was "duhhh" "duhhh"... Yo man, I mean come on... Do some reading around the forums cos you just adding alot of post and making stuff difficult for someone starting to understand.

austin316
24.07.10, 22:34
like i said i dont want to seed something if it will fake upload the torrent which i need to seed for it to be active as i dont want to risk anything.

naughtydog
24.07.10, 22:44
like i said i dont want to seed something if it will fake upload the torrent which i need to seed for it to be active as i dont want to risk anything.

man you spent about 9 Hours 33 Minutes 55 Seconds online on this forum what have you been reading all this while? Or maybe you are a mod from one of those sites trying to sniff around huh? If you were trying to piss someone off yeah you did piss me off tonight but if you are that .... and just can't figure out some basics you probably don't have to be cheating.

Vuze-Sbi
28.07.10, 01:01
If i leech a torrent and take peer id and starting rm with another torrent on same tracker,is it safe(TL).I'm ultra newbie about RM :) sorry .

anon
28.07.10, 01:02
The RM only saves settings when it's closed cleanly, so in that case you'd have to run the memory reader on the second instance also.

redracer
09.09.10, 13:38
Hi,

What is meant by the following; "You must start the real client and have atleast one running torrent on it first - use any torrent but the one you're about to fake on. A public one would be fine.

anon
09.09.10, 13:39
Start uTorrent, add a torrent that is not the one you've loaded in the RM, use the memory reader.

seldom
16.09.10, 19:29
If you use RM with uT emulation (maybe other clients also affected, don't know), after memory reading is done, please pay attention to the "key" field before pressing 'Apply' button. Make sure it consists of 8 characters, and all of them digits and capital letters. If there is something different in the "key" - restart you uT and RM and do the memory reading again.

Ultraviolet
17.09.10, 01:55
Is it ok to use Memory Reader on uSerenity ?
I think on the other thread you said not to use it on modified clients.

anon
17.09.10, 01:56
Is it ok to use Memory Reader on uSerenity ?

It should be OK since it doesn't significantly change the announce structure.