PDA

View Full Version : SB-i Member Busted !

cheatos
30.06.09, 23:17
Welcome...

the member seems to be old here..

efbee

and i've written this to warn those who dealt with him :smile: <no offense at him>

Torrent Invite (http://torrentinvite.com/forum/showthread.php/princess-efbee-cheater-trader-26581.html)

i'll quote:

:arrow: Hey there sunshine, i wanted to take a break from pwning for the week, but you n00bs are practically begging me to get you banned so what the heck ->

:arrow: Why did you apply for my Stmusic? do you not know i make a background check on all my invitees? you twat

:arrow: I was happy to find out you joined TI on 11-26-2008 -> senior member my a*s

:arrow: Then I found you on SB-innovation. for those of you who don't know it - GOOD!
it is a forum dedicated to ratio-cheating tools and clients. Not only were you an active member on this forum, you even had the audacity to trade there ->

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1082/efbee1.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6054/efbee2.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2241/efbee3.jpg

:arrow: Now as you may or may not know I don't like to send my victims away empty-handed, so I have a special present for you.. Since youre going to be pretty lonely after you're banned i found someone you can play with ->

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3755/fallstreetalk1207o.th.jpg

Say it with me princess - I WON"T FU*K WITH THE CAPTAIN

Yours Truely,

Captainz

AND

Then I found you on SB-innovation. for those of you who don't know it - GOOD!
it is a forum dedicated to ratio-cheating tools and clients. Not only were you an active member on this forum, you even had the audacity to trade there ->

what a stupid :baeh: .!.
why all the Hatred toward us :baeh:, cheaters are innocent people....

and i dont see something wrong with invite trading at all:stupid:...

anon
30.06.09, 23:19
Not only were you an active member on this forum

Yes, having 4 posts and <5% activity makes you an "active member". :rolleyes:

why all the Hatred toward us :baeh:, cheaters are innocent people....

and i dont see something wrong with invite trading at all:stupid:...

That's a nice way to see things - unfortunately, whatever reason we use to justify it, cheating is forbidden by trackers' rules.

They don't like trading either - invites are to get people you trust inside, not to get you inside other trackers.

Bottom line: don't use the same nickname everywhere...

shoulder
30.06.09, 23:24
Same username as I see, just a matter of time then. :rolleyes:

And BTW, he's not the only one using the same nick here as somewhere else.

Aurion
30.06.09, 23:31
@anon: lool yeah,I bet on that,everything seems fine for us,it is just a state of mind on which the person who amends/implements rules base actions on.

@shoulder: Big mistake my friend :biggrin: << good old days >>

cheatos
30.06.09, 23:35
Yes, having 4 posts and <5% activity makes you an "active member". :rolleyes:

:biggrin: i wonder if this rule is here ... :biggrin:

That's a nice way to see things - unfortunately, whatever reason we use to justify it, cheating is forbidden by trackers' rules.

yeah i didnt mean questioning i meant LoLing :biggrin:

They don't like trading either - invites are to get people you trust inside, not to get you inside other trackers.

thats not a good reason for them, business , *cough* , money talks :klatsch_3:

Same username as I see, just a matter of time then. :rolleyes:

not quite he asked for an invite so this a$$ named captain caught him.. :top:

anon
30.06.09, 23:37
thats not a good reason for them, business , *cough* , money talks :klatsch_3:

Sounds like something ScT would do - ban alledged traders to increase donations :tongue:

SBfreak
30.06.09, 23:39
Good thing I changed my nick long ago:biggrin:

Yes, having 4 posts and <5% activity makes you an "active member".

If that is a active member what should we be called?? "Inhuman post-rampaging damn cheaters":mad2::biggrin:

cheatos
30.06.09, 23:41
Sounds like something ScT would do - ban alledged traders to increase donations :tongue:

yeah
traders , cheaters are not bad :biggrin:

Question:biggrin:: if they can make revenue out of us ?
how can we do the same ? :cool:

anon
30.06.09, 23:44
We can't because unlike some people prefer to think, changing that number after &uploaded= doesn't make you money sucking scum. :wink:

shoulder
30.06.09, 23:45
I didn't mean you specially Aurion, you're not the only one we renamed. :wink2:

Hellboy
30.06.09, 23:55
anybody can signup with anybody's name / keep in mind

anon
30.06.09, 23:56
There are other way to know if it's really him - posting style, for example. Someone smart enough to use a different style will have thought of using another nickname as well.

Otherwise, too bad. :biggrin:

cheatos
01.07.09, 00:07
anybody can signup with anybody's name / keep in mind

yeah true.. but that wont bring you something bad...

because the only who is going to banned for example from a torrent invite site is the username-stealer :wink2:

just be smart and use different names, though choosing diff usernames does not need a geek :stupid: ..

anon
01.07.09, 00:08
because the only who is going to banned for example from a torrent invite site is the username-stealer

It depends. If you register as "abc123" at one tracker, and someone else uses the same nickname at another, connected site, they may ban you too if he is caught cheating, etc.

cheatos
01.07.09, 00:13
It depends. If you register as "abc123" at one tracker, and someone else uses the same nickname at another, connected site, they may ban you too if he is caught cheating, etc.

well thats other kind of "using the same name" :biggrin:

hitman
01.07.09, 01:03
sometimes you have to learn it the hard way :biggrin:

Kyllyee
01.07.09, 01:06
well thats other kind of "using the same name" :biggrin:

How so? Same thing, only different people ( and IPs ). I can see however where the post-situation might be different, as you could request to have your IPs compared........if the staff is nice enough to do so, lol.

anon
01.07.09, 01:10
as you could request to have your IPs compared........if the staff is nice enough to do so, lol.

You risk them thinking you used a proxy or something like that - and yes, some, like BitMeTV's, aren't to be bothered to talk with in the first place.

Nobody
01.07.09, 08:27
I admit, I don't really understand the original post at all. Was it a member of SBI trying to get an invite at a torrent tracker? Was it an SBI member who was discovered to be a spy for a tracker?

cheatos
01.07.09, 08:29
Was it a member of SBI trying to get an invite at a torrent tracker?

yes , then got busted for using the same name ...

Mihai
01.07.09, 08:35
sometimes you have to learn it the hard way
Like i did on T-i.But from mistaques people learn better right?

Dark Knight
01.07.09, 11:40
well too Many questions ....Too Many answers guys,

hmm using Different Names & different Styles can save your ass from being hunted...

good Way of taking revenge from ur enemy...........:biggrin:

anon
01.07.09, 14:25

Maybe, but you'd need to use a proxy to prevent your IP from being shared as well :tongue:

Hellboy
01.07.09, 14:27
I think Tracker Staff is also aware of this,guess so:baeh:
however they may monitor you very closely:wink2:

DriftKing
01.07.09, 14:33
My suggestion to all new member who want to join sbi. Just choose your ID here at sbi Like your private tracker's moderators name. For Example

If you are member of IPT, Just go to the staff page and see the staff member or admin name list. choose one of them (Like DexterMorgan-rok3r-blackboot etc.) and you will be safe :tongue: Remember use different email id here at sbi. Now see who can busted you ??!!

anon
01.07.09, 14:35
If you are member of IPT, Just go to the staff page and see the staff member or admin name list. choose one of them (Like DexterMorgan-rok3r-blackboot etc.) and you will be safe :tongue: Remember use different email id here at sbi. Now see who can busted you ??!!

You're not the first one to think about that :wink:

It'd be funny, but copying your nickname from someone else is lame. Be creative :tongue: