PDA

View Full Version : Make more "public" Vuze release please !

Breaker
30.06.09, 21:36
Hello,

I don't understand why all uTorrent leecher mods are publics and not all Vuze mods...

I can understand an "exclusivity" during a certain time for good members but why not make them public after one or two weeks ?

I'm french and I can't easily speak in English so I never became a member... But I try to participate...

I have an account before the registration are closed but my old mail don't work anymore and my account seem to be erased... So I have make a new one but it's impossible for me to access a Memeber Vuze mods :(

Please make something for that...

Thank for you reading and your good mods and sorry for my very bad English...

hitman
30.06.09, 22:01
why is it impossible? for me your english is enough i dont see a reason why you cant continue writing like now.

i can clearly understand what you are writing.

anon
30.06.09, 22:02
I don't understand why all uTorrent leecher mods are publics and not all Vuze mods...

Read this, then:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12735

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 22:11
The private Vuze releases actually do not have all the bugs worked out, so they are for the adventurous among us.

They were public before, but people started stealing them and putting them in the wrong hands, which bothered us and the coders.

Breaker
01.07.09, 00:10
I understand...

But are you release others public build in the futur ?

Why not purpose the last core to the public but without the "last mod (spoof,...)" ?

Edit: I say my English is bad because apparently you bannish my previous account for spam and I don't want to spam (when we need 30 post to have access to the mod and registration closed) ans I just try to participate...

So I don't want to be banish again :(

anon
01.07.09, 00:11
The last public version is only missing a small fix to ghostfucker's spoof.

splicer
01.07.09, 00:56
The last public version is only missing a small fix to ghostfucker's spoof.

And the option, something a long the lines of, "do not spoof when swarm speed equals 0"

The problem is, if they are public, anyone can have at them and claim them for their own; ruining the efforts of the wonderful coders here. Hence a member rank system has to be in place.

Your English is fine, and if you are still unsure, use Google Translate. Just be good, post often (no spam) and you will be noticed. Continue and you should get member status sooner or later.

anon
01.07.09, 00:58
Yes, "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero", I forgot about it. Anyway, what I meant is like it's not like non-Members are stuck with the 3.x.x.x core...

hitman
01.07.09, 01:00
I understand...

But are you release others public build in the futur ?

Why not purpose the last core to the public but without the "last mod (spoof,...)" ?

Edit: I say my English is bad because apparently you bannish my previous account for spam and I don't want to spam (when we need 30 post to have access to the mod and registration closed) ans I just try to participate...

So I don't want to be banish again :(

there will be in the future as usual builds for everybody. the beta builds are only an additional offer, it doesnt mean that we will never release new versions for everybody.

im sure that we will release the next stable vuze release directly for everbody