PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 6 (PSP)

Hellboy
29.06.09, 20:45
IGN:

"A must-have for Tekken aficionados, Tekken 6 sees the return of many familiar faces as well as new characters to create the largest line-up the series has ever seen," a Namco Bandai release reads. "With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, martial art moves, and attack combinations, Tekken 6 will be the best 'King of Iron Fist Tournament' yet. Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-y-mano
IGN: Tekken 6 on PSP is Official (http://psp.ign.com/articles/977/977050p1.html)

YouTube - Tekken 6 PSP Trailer

:klatsch_3:

yoco
28.10.09, 09:27
I'll just post this here!
YouTube - Holy Crap - Tekken 6 Review and thoughts (SPOILERS - PAUL ENDING)

takomania
03.11.09, 12:09
bought it for my ps3 - brilliant game!

though namco have had my money x100 from this game already with all the cash i've pumped into the coin op...

alpacino
03.11.09, 14:44
The game was a little let down for me, with that bloody mission mode thingie. I really don't see where that fits on a fighting game. And no unlockables too, that is something I always look forward when playing a new fighting game, i.e., unlocking secret characters and stuff. Overall the character graphics look ok, but scenarios sometimes are sub its old brother Soul Calibur. Another thing that worried me a bit is that the end boss on arcade mode is hard as hell, even on easy settings. The learning curve on this game is bit steep if you ask me.

Aurion
09.11.09, 21:20
In love with this game since Tekken 1 at PS1 ... so I'm sure this will be total fun!

yoco
05.12.09, 11:13
This is actually review for PSP version
YouTube - Tekken 6 Psp Review

ciccio
14.12.09, 00:34
The first time played tekken was with the PS1, what jump from Tekken 1 to Tekken 6 :biggrin:

GotIt
14.12.09, 08:29
Well for me, sometimes it lags on the psp version and I cant connect aerials :(

But, yet another fun release from a very profitable enterprise.

Patrik
15.12.09, 08:52
I've recently tried this on my PSP, it has a decent storyline, I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a fighting game on the PSP.