PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Dies

cheatos
26.06.09, 01:43
Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/)

SealLion
26.06.09, 02:46
regardless of what one thinks of him. His music was, IMHO, not-too-bad. It's sad when anyone for that matter passess away. I am sure that his music will be appreciated even as he is gone. Kind of like Elvis, yes??

Dynamic
26.06.09, 06:10
I don't care either of what people said what he did. He was a visionary singer/songwritter.

I actually when I was younger tried a lot of his dances.

I am truly sad as a legend has died.

:frown:

SealLion
26.06.09, 06:15
yes. Me as well.

I recall he had a really good album at one point. I think during the '80's. I think that was the time.
I personnally didn't find his videos all that great, but his music......that was something different.
That was good.
And he made a lot of people happy with it.

You could dance to it as well.

I recall at one point, he had made this video that had 2 different gangs on it that, according to the grapevine, almost came to clashes during the taping of one of his vids.

Nobody
26.06.09, 07:23
I'll be honest. I never was a huge Michael Jackson fan.

But it struck me as I was watching the footage of the hospital and seeing droves of people bunch up in an improptu vigil--that this really is the last superstar.

We don't make stars like this anymore, where people drop what they're doing and go just to be near where he died. Or just to see him. I mean people gather around celebrities, but just to take pictures or get an autograph and split. They don't hover around and wait, living on that celebrities every word.

The Beatles had it. Elvis had it. MJ had it. And I'm not sure superstars can be made anymore. He may truly be the last. That makes me a little sad. The end of an era.

alpacino
26.06.09, 08:55
What sad news indeed. I wasn't a huge super fan, but I admit I loved many of his hits from the 80's and 90's back then. He was a super star and will be very missed. Regarding that thing about child abuse that tainted his image, all I have to say is that I believe those fathers were wrong in the first place, I mean: which sane parents would let their children sleep over at some strangers house (and bed) just because he is a super star? He's still a stranger you know.

starforce
26.06.09, 09:48
this post is the most Painful post thet i ever post for me the no 1 staR OF THE 80
is dead he is only 50 yr old why God why :frown:
watch it news
YouTube - Michael Jackson dead at 50
some songs
YouTube - Michael Jackson (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Michael+Jackson+&search_type=&aq=f)
Rest in peace :frown:
i love you men rest in peace Between Angels :frown:

anonftw
26.06.09, 09:55
Regardless of all the rumors and accusations, the man was very talented and creative. I very much enjoyed following his early career. I am not a fan of his recent work, but still respect the effort and genius it took to create. This is a great loss. He will be missed. :frown:

Mihai
26.06.09, 10:02
Too bad.I liked his music.And i liked him better when he was black.A huge star is gonne.And even if we are not superfans there are milions who are.

Hellboy
26.06.09, 11:04
I am not sad because he was not singing now:tongue:.
He was also a very good dancer and i really love his moonwalking

Mish
26.06.09, 12:11
i didnt know the kind died yesterday. that's why all the radios playing his song. anyway Rest In Peace MJ.

slikrapid
26.06.09, 12:52
RIP Jacko :beten_2: king of pop :beten_2:

...and just a few weeks ago we were talking about his upcoming concerts...:frown:

I am sure that his music will be appreciated even as he is gone.

there's no doubt about it - when he started his career and during the years he developed an unique style of dancing/singing performance and therefore transformed the existing pop style and influenced a lot of upcoming/future artists - such contribution cannot be denied and should be respected

personally, i don't follow much the genre, but his songs (and there's a lot of them) were always a pleasure to listen to

And I'm not sure superstars can be made anymore. He may truly be the last. That makes me a little sad. The end of an era.

i see it as some sort of awakening - people more aware of our reality - still excited about new artists, but not to the point they 'loose their head' or in a worshiping kind of way

Regarding that thing about child abuse that tainted his image, all I have to say is that I believe those fathers were wrong in the first place, I mean: which sane parents would let their children sleep over at some strangers house (and bed) just because he is a super star?

i'm inclined to believe jackson was a boy captured in a man's body with a more childish/idealistic view of the world which was somewhat transferred into his neverland ranch - lets not forget that the ranch had dozens of kids sleeping over (macaulay culkin used to be there too) so its not like jackson was alone with some kid there...but i guess no one can say for sure

starforce
26.06.09, 15:55
one off the bigest star ot the 80 90 :frown: Rest in peace among Angels it is a Sad day to all the Music fans so young only 50 yr old end so Sudden dead wtf why god why :( Your music wel live forevor end ever amen
Rest in peace

splicer
26.06.09, 16:34
I heard the news yesterday, at midnight... came as a bit of a shock; it shows that people can just die, and not be here anymore. Unfortunately his music hasn't really touched me in anyway; much more into heavier stuff, but the "Black and White" tune is always good to listen to. For about 40 years he has shaped music; he will always be remembered for that, and hopefully not for the allegations he had faced.

yoco
26.06.09, 16:51
RIP

Don't know a lot about the man, but I do like a few of his songs!

classyboy
26.06.09, 20:24
All my respects for this man, truly a legend. He had done his bit for the world, gave message of love (Can never forget Heal The World), lot of charity. RIP MJ, we miss you

Großmutter
27.06.09, 01:41
pity,pity!:frown:

slikrapid
27.06.09, 01:46
l74Y_p6or00

kOG8lwvVSmo

xKBLxh3u0tM

btw his facebook fan pages (1.051.702+) & youtube videos are experiencing high increase in activity

edit:
Some of his magic on video:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f33/pop-legende-michael-jackson-ist-tot-13438/

hawkmoon
27.06.09, 11:52
RIP MICKAEL JAKSON
he was a precursor in world music and nowaday a lot of stars use his discoveries

Rasec
02.07.09, 04:07
Im still wishing this is just a scam so his albums sell vigorously around the world so he clears his debts... Maybe in a few weeks he reapears alive and well:p

I already miss the character.

hawkmoon
02.07.09, 12:57
so mister jakson i hope you ll make a big show in the sky... SHOW MUST GO ON
precursor , creator , and genius

noobglitch
02.07.09, 13:56
His father isn't getting a single cent from MJ's $500 asset :scream:

If your gonna know your child is going to be a millionaire, make him love you!

pat67
02.07.09, 15:24
RIP Mickael forever King Of Pop

downtown
03.07.09, 23:35
Too bad, really. Guess he was f*cking his body up just a little bit too much.

joey
04.07.09, 11:25
RIP Michael :frown:

maxyo2002
04.07.09, 11:37
I did not like Michael Jackson as a man but it was a great artist. Congratulations to him
for his music:wink:

.anakin.
04.07.09, 14:05
Dies?:) as in a regular activity?:D

Never cared about the man, nor his death. But he had some great songs.

Marceau
13.07.09, 22:23
RIP Michael. Your music has change the entire world. You are the King of The Pop ! :frown:

downtown
13.07.09, 23:22
Will be interesting to see if his "doctor" was behind the over (experimenting) medication on drugs and part of his death. He had some great songs anyhow. RIP