PDA

View Full Version : Telltale wants to make episodic Day of the Tentacle

anon
23.06.09, 16:17
Great news for Day of the Tentacle fans. If Monkey Island Special Edition, the LucasArts-developed remake of the classic point and click adventure, and Telltale Games' upcoming brand new episodic Tales of Monkey Island, prove popular, a brand new episodic Day of the Tentacle game is "feasible", Telltale has revealed.

At E309 LucasArts announced two Monkey Island releases: an Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC remake of the original Monkey Island and a brand new, five-part episodic series called Tales of Monkey Island, developed by Sam & Max and Wallace & Gromit developer Telltale Games.

Telltale wants to make episodic Day of the Tentacle - Tales of Monkey Island for Wii News - VideoGamer.com (http://www.videogamer.com/news/telltale_wants_to_make_episodic_day_of_the_tentacl e.html)

labrat
25.06.09, 15:31
this is great news - i love those old lucasarts games (everyone should have played TotT and Maniac Mansion) and the new telltale games

alpacino
26.06.09, 10:12
this is great news - i love those old lucasarts games (everyone should have played TotT and Maniac Mansion) and the new telltale games

Sure thing. I remember how I loved these games back then. I played Maniac Mansion (Day of Tentacle prequel) on a black & white monitor. Years later I've seen chaps playing it on colored monitor, but all in all it was still based on DOS like graphics. When Day of Tentacle came, there was a huge graphics improvement for sure :biggrin:. I hope they remake Maniac Mansion. :top: