PDA

View Full Version : [Hint]How to prevent account deletion due to inactivity

cheatos
19.06.09, 23:15
Welcome :biggrin:,

Do you have many trackers you can't keep track of ? :eek13:
Have you lost some valuable trackers for just being lazy to login continuously ?

:cool:

So Today I will give you a Simple hint to prevent automatic deletion of the account because of inactivity...

in this Noob-Friendly tutorial i will be using Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/):

Login in to your trackers and remember to check the "Remember Me Option" This depends on the tracker itself, you may see "Keep Me Logged In".

Make a new folder In Firefox, Call it for Example : "Trackers"
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9153/35357131.png
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9225/84580895.png

Drag the tracker's URL from the address bar into the folder :klatsch_3:.
repeat this till you add as many trackers as you want.

Click the Middle mouse button on the folder, after that you will see another dialog representing the number of the tabs you are going to open:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1605/48220675.png
just click "Open Tabs"

Wait until the new tabs finish loading..., then close them one by one either with the middle mouse button or with the [x] :biggrin:.

for those who doesn't know what is the middle button :rolleyes:, here it is:
http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/middle-mouse-button-press.png

Notes:

Important Warning
By using this way you may end up banned on multiple trackers which share IPs like TL & PT if you got caught cheating at one , because you are logging in to them from the same IP.
so be careful with this point.

Some Trackers not only delete accounts for inactivity, their staff may also ban 0 Up/0 Down accounts so fake upload 1 GB at least on every tracker.And use my method and you are safe :wink:
When you try to check the remember me option in some trackers there may be a time limit to keep logged in for.. so just Uncheck it.
You must Not clear the browser's history(specifically cookies) or you will need to re-login again to all the trackers, because this may be annoying if you have 20+ trackers.

THE END

anon
19.06.09, 23:42
This is a nice trick. However, you must not clear your cookies, or else will be logged out. Also, you'll be opening all the trackers with just one click - something to take in consideration if any of them shares information and you're cheating on it.

cheatos
19.06.09, 23:51
This is a nice trick. However, you must not clear your cookies, or else will be logged out.

Ooops, forgot that,
Added :wink:...

Also, you'll be opening all the trackers with just one click - something to take in consideration if any of them shares information and you're cheating on it.

can you clarify this? :redface:
do mean some tracker may read other's cookie?

anon
19.06.09, 23:52
No, I meant that if you log in to, say, trackers A, B and C with this method, and then get banned at tracker A, which shares IPs with B, you could end up banned at B as well.

cheatos
20.06.09, 00:06
No, I meant that if you log in to, say, trackers A, B and C with this method, and then get banned at tracker A, which shares IPs with B, you could end up banned at B as well.

Good point, like TL and PT...

looks like i should put some kind of disclaimer on my topic :biggrin::biggrin: ...

anon
20.06.09, 00:07
Good point, like TL and PT...

Exactly. :top: You should indeed add a warning about this.

Grambo
20.06.09, 01:04
A safer method is using Speed dial.
Then all your favorite sites is one click away.
The best about this is that you don't have to log in to all at once.

downtown
09.07.09, 11:55
A rather general question: Do you get an warning e-mail from the trackers in specific when you are about to be banned due to inactivity? (You have 1-2 days left before...) I got one the only time it was about to happen but I don't want to try my luck with others just to test :)

alpacino
09.07.09, 12:36
A rather general question: Do you get an warning e-mail from the trackers in specific when you are about to be banned due to inactivity? (You have 1-2 days left before...) I got one the only time it was about to happen but I don't want to try my luck with others just to test :)

Usually you don't receive that warning and the pruning is automatic, however I've received one or two times an e-mail warning about deletion due to inactivity, if I remember correctly it was from SynctheBits.

anon
09.07.09, 17:35
alpacino is right, you usually don't. Use it or lose it!

Thanks for the STB tip, though. For some reason I value my account there a lot, so I never got to receive that e-mail. :smile:

Hellboy
09.07.09, 17:51
What is PT,Believe me i am also using this kind of method

sh// pic removed

:biggrin:

anon
09.07.09, 17:51
PT = PussyTorrents

They're TL's p0rn sister site.

cheatos
15.07.09, 13:31
@hellboy, immediately edit the picture, it expose your email!!!

DriftKing
15.07.09, 13:58
This method will not work if you have dupe account at any site. you must delete cookies for it. btw thanks for the tutorial.

@Hellboy. Delete your firefox pic otherwise you will be another self owned cheater !!

shoulder
15.07.09, 15:36
Picture removed for security reasons. :wink2:

anon
15.07.09, 17:52
This method will not work if you have dupe account at any site. you must delete cookies for it.

Use a separate Firefox for your dupes, and change your IP before running it? :tongue:

HeArTLeS
17.12.09, 19:49
this method i m already using...

SBfreak
17.12.09, 19:54
this method i m already using...
I was using it too.Cheatos never said he invented it lol.He just posted so others that never thought about this would try it.That's all:top:

cheatos
17.12.09, 20:04
and it was one of my very first topics here :D

grebetu
17.12.09, 20:10
I use this too :)
Problem is some trackers don't consider logging in as an activity anymore.

shoulder
17.12.09, 22:50
But that's just a minority. :wink2: