PDA

View Full Version : How to get PU status and obtain invites from different trackers

nishant
12.06.09, 03:09
This is a list on how to get invites from the trackers you are already in.
Click on the Tracker Names For Individual Reviews

Bit-hdtv:
You will get 5 invites if you fulfilled the following requirements:
200GB upload
2.05 Ratio
10 week member

You can also get invites from their bonus system which is for every 1000 karma you earn, you can trade for 5 invites. Plus with every 100 GB you uploaded, you will also receive one invite.

BitHQ:
You can buy invites from the bonus system. An invite costs 50000 blitz, in order to use blitz, you must be a power user(member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 30GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05.) You can have up to 10 invites.

Bitgamer:
You will receive 5 on promotion to power user. To become a power user, you must have 10gb uploaded and been a member for 4 weeks.

Bitme:

Invites are given to qualified members so that they may invite their friends to become members of BitMe. The staff evaluates accounts and makes decisions on who it feels is qualified to receive invites. There is no guarantee that invites will be received in association with any user class, promotion, performance, or tenure. A member's invite allocation status may change at any time at the staff's discretion.

BitmeTV:
Invites are given to PU user (member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 65GB and have a ratio at or above 1.05. )and above only
the number of invites you can receive depends on your ratio
Ratio is .90 - .999 = 1 invite
Ratio is 1.0 - 1.049 = 2 invites
Ratio is 1.05 and up = 3 invites

A member also has to have downloaded a certain amount to obtain each level.
1-7GB for 1 invite
7-10GB for 2 invites
10GB+ for 3 invites
You can have a maximum of 3 invites at a time.

BitSoup:
Bitsoup will never have an invite system.
New members are allowed to sign up only when and if free member slots become available or in the occasional event that the maximum member amount is changed.

BitHumen:
You need to earn 10 points for an invite.

Bitspyder :
They will give you two invitations when you sign up, but in order to use them you have to become a power user.

BtMusic (Pedro’s):
Fulfill the following requirements to get two invites:
100 days membership,
At least 0.8 ratio,
10 GB upload

Boxtorrents:
They have open signups, so no need for invites.

ChristianTorrents:
You must be an elite user to send out invites. (Elite User: member for at least 10 weeks, have uploaded at least 250GB and have a ratio at or above 1.5.)

Cinemageddon: -
Invite system not in use. They have open signups from time to time.

Cinematik -
Active users can ask in request invite thread. (PU-6 weeks, 50GB)

Rebound
12.06.09, 03:46
The part of btmusic is wrong. They have changed the requirements for a while.

These are the correct requirements:

At the beginning of a month the system adds 1 invitation to each uploader. You need not invite anybody, but you will not get more invitations unless you do.

best regards

RB

anon
12.06.09, 13:46
Click on the Tracker Names For Individual Reviews

There aren't any links.

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:08
Nishant, you need to update your thread, no clickable links. Also I believe, you are planning to add a few more soon? You have nicely arranged alphabetically, and we have details on trackers starting from B and C. This should be helpful

mindofthewonderful
18.06.09, 18:02
Bit-HDTV requirements are not precise. I don't know if you get any invites on promotion because I'm already the highest class but when you're veteran user only option is to buy invites from their bonus system.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.06.09, 13:06
Well i have also a simillar thread about invites overhere :
Trackers Invites (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/invitation-guide-trackers-9905/)

Whe can conbine them , reupdated and maybe make a pinned thread about this:biggrin:

classyboy
19.06.09, 18:49
Well i have also a simillar thread about invites overhere :
Trackers Invites (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/invitation-guide-trackers-9905/)

Whe can conbine them , reupdated and maybe make a pinned thread about this:biggrin:

Saw the thread, thanks. It has all the details. I agree, we can combine, and like the tracker rating thread of yours, this thread can also be made sticky. I think it's a good idea.