PDA

View Full Version : How to fix Prototype sound issues, crashes, display problems and more

SBfreak
11.06.09, 19:46
Great game,great bugs.

Yesterday we reported about how Prototype. I managed to get hold of a copy of the game and from my experience it was good game overall. The gameplay was extremely fun with lots of cool abilities, blood, gore and violence :P. However I believe the graphics could have been a little better. Most of the building and city textures look dated but model detail was pretty good. Anyway the aim of this article is to discuss various problems that might arise with Prototype and to discuss possible solutions and fixes for any such issues.

Read more:top: (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-fix-prototype-sound-speed-issues.html)

Dynamic
12.06.09, 03:15
I have it on Xbox360 and love it but sometimes the game will not load for me...I guess its just released a bit unfinished.

Overall, I think the game deserves a 9/10 because it is a good mixture of stuff you can do.

kazuya
12.06.09, 10:37
i saw that game on trackers but i gonna not download it.many bugs and not so good graphics.wolverine is better for me,just finished it yesterday.

splicer
12.06.09, 11:25
Yah; when it was first ULed to TL, within 5 minutes it had close to 900 leechers.