PDA

View Full Version : French section ?

Breaker
11.06.09, 16:35
Hello,

There is a lot of French people on this Website, and there is no site about leecher mod in french. So why not open a small French section ?

I think is a good idea, there is an English section and add a small French section coast nothing and need no time.

Thank you :)

hitman
11.06.09, 16:39
well at the moment 100% of the team doesnt understand french enough to decide about posts in french.

and its not that easy how you are telling it. sure it doesnt cost much time but you need someone that is controlling the area for example

Breaker
11.06.09, 16:44
I speak French, I have not a lot of time but I can help people in French and it's often easier than English for explain and understand something (for French of course) :).

slikrapid
11.06.09, 20:00
if such principle is used then you have to see how many spanish/portugese/italian/... speaking people there are and i'm pretty sure a few groups will stand out (considering their numbers) - this way all of them could ask for a different language section, and as hitman said all these language sections must have a supervisor proficient enough to monitor the posts...and things soon get complicated

imo the current solution is the best:

- german section with german/english allowed language usage (the site is of german origin so this is self-explanatory)
- english section with english only allowed language usage (english is the most widespread language in the world and especially on the internet so this is logical too)

kazuya
11.06.09, 20:37
lol English is enough on this board.now only chinese langauge misses :rolleyes2:

Dark Knight
12.06.09, 04:33
Well i Also agree With Silkrapid & kazuya ...bro the more of these forum Will need Either more New Staff members or Extra load on current staff members....

Also as said earlier Then many other groups Will Also rise making same requests...

and its easy to Extend our boards , bit point is controlling the boards....

Breaker
13.06.09, 16:36
Okay, no probleme...

But French is a language speak by many people.

Most used languages on the world are : English, Chiness, French and Deutch ;)

fromas
14.06.09, 01:42
Okay, no probleme...

that's right of course

when we will have a moderator in the future who can at least understand the french language, then we can talk about such an subforum again
but at the moment such a french subforum is not controllable and that is why
it is not possible at the moment

but not a bad idea at all, cause it is a language spoken by many many people
all over the world :wink::biggrin:

Blocker
14.06.09, 03:17
Okay, no probleme...

And also spanish is a widespread language!!

I think ,maybe we could have an "international thread" for speaking in our native language it would be fun!! :top:

alex0912
19.06.09, 18:59
It could be fun but it would become useless at some point...You can't guarantee that every forum member would be active on that section of the forum..