PDA

View Full Version : A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles:RELOADED

Mihai
09.06.09, 14:32
This is my first tut but with some more precations and a little diferent aproach.So the flashing method is the same.You can find it here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles-12494/) if you don't know it.First read that then come here again.
SO i discovered some new methods to cheat there with my flashing method.These are a little more safer.

Method 1

This method is good if you are lazy to do it every day.It is better to use it on torrents already downloaded by you.Use it especially on torrents that have a lot of seed time( more than 24 hours is good but more then 36 hours is 100% sure you won't get cauth).
So the method is simple.Just use my flashing method on torrents you have downloaded with a lot of seed time.You can use it even on torrents with no leechers.Not recomended but works.

Method 2

This one is for guys that aren't lazy like me:tongue:
This is a little more complicated but it's safe too.You can use it on any torrents and even on torrents that were downloaded with ratio master or mratio.The basic thing is to flash little by little.And when i say little by little i mean like 10%-20% of that torrent every day until you reach a decent ratio.It's safe too because you manage to get a good ratio on that torrent in a couple of days.It's also very good on packs.

These are the methods.Why do i think these are good?Because admins look at snatchlist.So what are they going to find?A torrent with ratio 1,... done in 5-6 days.Nothing weird about that.

If you like them use them.If you're too scared to use them then there's no problem.Wait until other users here tell us it works.
If you find something else don't hesitate to tell us.
Hope you like it and my advices:CHEAT SAFE AND DON'T BE GREEDY.

anon
09.06.09, 14:38
You really like cheating at Waffles, don't you? :biggrin: But this is correct:

Hope you like it and my advices:CHEAT SAFE AND DON'T BE GREEDY.

And a general advice for cheating in general. It's also true that a few GBs done in a longer amount of time won't look as suspicious. :top:

classyboy
09.06.09, 18:15
Perfect, Mihai. And I agree with you, they work well, if done in limits, and there is nothing that can detect them, except a seasoned cheater, who looks at the snatchlist.

anon
09.06.09, 18:52
there is nothing that can detect them, except a seasoned cheater, who looks at the snatchlist.

I think you mean admin? :tongue:

HeArTLeS
09.06.09, 19:08
i m really afraid of cheating that type of sites.

anon
09.06.09, 19:09
Nothing will happen if you're careful.

By the way, you're spamming a bit too much :mad:

classyboy
09.06.09, 21:17
I think you mean admin? :tongue:
No, I mean 'seasoned cheater'. Admins may or may not realise. Some admins are too stupid.
I mean a cheater, because, for eg., when I myself cheat, I usually see the peerlist first and see the average speeds and all. And at Waffles, I see the snatchlist first as it gives a rough idea of what's going on. When I see snachlist, it's easy to spot out a few cheaters. Of course a cheater seeing another cheat wouldn't matter, as he wont be reporting to staff anyways. What I intended to say was that careful cheating there will be completely undetectable, no script an detect it, and only the most experienced cheater would be able to see the subtle difference in the stats.

anon
09.06.09, 21:21
Mmmm, you may be right - a "seasoned cheater looking at the snatchlist" can detect you indeed. I have spotted a few people using no report mods on trackers myself by just looking at the peerlist.

This should be no problem - unless he reports you! :biggrin:

Mihai
09.06.09, 22:06
i m really afraid of cheating that type of sites.

Why?See thats why i made this tutorial.To make people stop overestimate these trackers.Dude it's very easy to cheat if you do it my way.

douche99
12.06.09, 19:32
I have got to admit Mihai91 that your methodes sound tempting, but I m still really lazy :biggrin:
I guess I will try it, but I think it is still easier to just put the torrent into Xtreme Vuze mod and fake at ... I dont know 90 kbits. Should be save as well.

*goes away, to fake on Waffles*:rolleyes2:

Mihai
12.06.09, 19:42
Maybe but i think my method is safer that extrememods.Because extreme mod can fake when there are partial seeders so you would be the single one uploading.So you have more chances of beeing cauth with extrememods that with my method.But it's your choice.Just cheat safe and don't be greedy.

anon
12.06.09, 19:59
Maybe but i think my method is safer that extrememods.Because extreme mod can fake when there are partial seeders so you would be the single one uploading.

So can ratio tools. Also, remember the Extreme Mod can also "generate" activity by downloading the files, something tools can't do.

Velverde
13.06.09, 01:55
hi mihai ur methods are efficient but i have a question with no solution until now is that while

the file is not complete my seed time didn't increase

is this normal?

Mihai
13.06.09, 10:11
Yes.Because you dind't download it all you are a part seeder.That means you are never shown as a seeder.In this case just let it upload and don't worry about the seed time that doesn't increase.You can see your leech time is very big.If they look at your profile they will say you didn't download it all.But there is no problem in that,there are many part seeders out there.

anon
13.06.09, 18:09
the file is not complete my seed time didn't increase

Mihai91 is right. If you don't have 100% of the torrent, your seed time won't count. This also applies when you're partial downloading.

classyboy
13.06.09, 18:44
Maybe but i think my method is safer that extrememods.Because extreme mod can fake when there are partial seeders so you would be the single one uploading.So you have more chances of beeing cauth with extrememods that with my method.But it's your choice.Just cheat safe and don't be greedy.

I do not agree here with the second part. Your method is definitely one of the best. I have been doing that on some sites since almost 3 months (I had discussed the same method elsewhere with 'splicer' a month or two earlier). As for extreme mod, it's the safest software you can have. Just set lower limit of minimum number of leechers to be connected (I usually keep it 2 or 3 or so), and enable the 'use swarm average speed as fake upload speed' and also set your maximum limit below. This may be a slow method of cheating, but it is virtually impossible to be caught if you follow this. On most torrent sites where I am member, I have been using this slow and gradual since last two years, and have developed a decent buffer on all (though not huge buffers)

anon
13.06.09, 18:45
enable the 'use swarm average speed as fake upload speed' and also set your maximum limit below.

That option can "push" your fake upload in torrents with lots of peers or seedboxes. I personally prefer to set the minimum myself.

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:03
That option can "push" your fake upload in torrents with lots of peers or seedboxes. I personally prefer to set the minimum myself.

Yeah. For Waffles, I keep my swarm speed between 10 and 30 KB/sec, minimum leechers to be connected 3, and enable the 'use average swarm speed' setting. I use this on popular torrents. And manage to seed. On other sites, I use different settings. For the Swedish sites, most users there have massive upload speeds, and so I use a higher min and max value for speeds.

anon
13.06.09, 19:05
Your swarm speed? You mean the maximum fake upload speed?

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:41
Oops, sorry! Yeah, I meant maximum fake upload speed. And enable the 'Use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed'. The swarm speed is invariably lesser than the total upload going on for that torrent. It will only be between the users that are connected. Xtreme mod will never upload if swarm speed is 0. And if the swarm speed is any value, say maybe 46.2 KB/sec or maybe 80 KB/sec, or whatever, it means, you ARE connected in a swarm to a user who is downloading something, and so within that swarm, I have specified my max value as 30, so my upload never goes above 30 KB/sec. If swarm speed drops to say 10 or 11, my upload speed also drops. But xtreme mod will upload only when it is connected to a user who is downloading something from someone in that torrent. It will NEVER upload if there is no one downloading, provided, you have enabled the option of 'use average swarm speed as fake upload'. That's why it's the SAFEST and I am quite sure, NO ONE can ever catch such a cheating. Only problem, on packs, there are not many downloaders, and so you will upload only whn someone download,s and that too, when you are connected to him. So upload will be really slow. But if you leave the torrent in mod for a while (I have some torrents which are going on since a month or two), you will get upload.

anon
13.06.09, 19:56
Xtreme mod will never upload if swarm speed is 0.

If you enable that option.

And if the swarm speed is any value, say maybe 46.2 KB/sec or maybe 80 KB/sec, or whatever, it means, you ARE connected in a swarm to a user who is downloading something, and so within that swarm, I have specified my max value as 30, so my upload never goes above 30 KB/sec.

Yes, that's what I meant. If the swarm avg. speed is bigger than your maximum fake upload speed, it'll be "pushed" all the time. I personally prefer to set the minimum myself so that the fake upload goes up and down just like real one.

But xtreme mod will upload only when it is connected to a user who is downloading something from someone in that torrent. It will NEVER upload if there is no one downloading, provided, you have enabled the option of 'use average swarm speed as fake upload'.

The Xtreme mod can't know if someone else that is not connected to you is downloading. The swarm speed is calculated like this:

measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to.
And so "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" will only stop faking when there's no activity at all, but only between the peers that are connected to you.

Mihai
13.06.09, 19:57
Sorry to say but can you talk about extrememods on other section?And i don't really care if you wanna use my method.Don't like it, don't use it but a guy has uploaded 100 gb and he is still not banned.So this method is easy and eficient.

classyboy
13.06.09, 20:05
Sorry to say but can you talk about extrememods on other section?

SOrry, I didn't want to talk here. It just came out of context.

And i don't really care if you wanna use my method.Don't like it, don't use it but a guy has uploaded 100 gb and he is still not banned.So this method is easy and efficient

You can call it 'your' method but I have been using it since last 3 months and there are many more using it. Anyways, you published it first here, so full credits to you. It's definitely easy and efficient. Your friend did not get banned, it's good. Mostly no one gets banned. It's only a matter of luck. I had talked earlier also in one of the threads here. The mods there (Waffles) randomly keep seeing the snatchlists. So someone who may have cheated 5 GB only may get banned, and someone who may have cheated 50 GB may cheat away to glory.
If you feel I have offended you, I am sorry.
I do appreciate your efforts in sharing your expertise in smart cheating

Mihai
13.06.09, 20:08
Yes many use it but until me i didn't heard anybody saing he used it on waffles.That's why i call it my method.

Black Orchid
15.06.09, 04:43
Yes many use it but until me i didn't heard anybody saing he used it on waffles.That's why i call it my method.

Is my belief that laying claim to this method is bad form. You can not be certain that is your method alone. I fold my socks certain way, I do not call it "my method." Because you the first to speak of use it on Waffles means not much.

Please do not be offended. I just give my opinion. You feel free to disagree, but I not argue.

kostas13
18.06.09, 00:37
How can i fake upload to an already downloaded torrent as soon as i think that RF needs a torrent to be downloaded at the time we are going to increase ratio?

anon
18.06.09, 00:38
So it is. But you could still fake upload with mRatio or the RatioMaster, or use this method:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

Mihai
18.06.09, 13:09
Good news.Use the thanks button to find out.

Good news SBI users.It works on What.cd and on iplay.I tested it yesterday on what.cd on a torrent that was 300mb and faked with speed up to 10 mb.:shockkk!:Yeah 10 mb.I did ratio 1/1 in 20 secs:tongue:And my acount was almost 2 weeks old.
And on iplay better.I used speeds up to 100 mb :shockkk!:and faked a 20gb torrent in 2 mins.I am serious.Works like a charm.

Also i am not the single one who tested it.My friend KalPenn also helped me a lot.Tnx :top:

So the method works.Go on now and buff your acounts.

anon
18.06.09, 16:38
Tracker admins can click the thanks button too... and by the way, that's not necessary to see your post - you need to have 30 posts instead.

Mihai
18.06.09, 16:40
Yes i modified it again.That's why.

Haggar
20.06.09, 06:43
Hi, thanks for posting this method, for example i'm seeding a torrent for more than 5 days now, a lot of seeders(more than 300) and leechers mixed with partial seeders(more than 40), so now i load this torrent using rm and i fake upload, for example 500kbs and stop it 2 o 3 minutes before tracker update, then should i start seeding again using rm and after a while change to my real client or i can start seeding again inmediatedly with my real client? I won't close the real client while cheating so if i start seeding again variables(peerid, key) will not change, right?
In torrents with low traffic(no matter wich tracker) after the flash the safest way is to restart them with 0 upload speed?

alpacino
20.06.09, 08:00
then should i start seeding again using rm and after a while change to my real client or i can start seeding again inmediatedly with my real client?Yes, correct. If you want to fake more, repeat the 1st pass. After faking it doesn't matter if you continue to fake at 0 with RM or real seed with client.

I won't close the real client while cheating so if i start seeding again variables(peerid, key) will not change, right?Yes, it will be a good idea to keep the client running so that variables won't change. But be careful to stop the torrent in client prior to faking on RM.

In torrents with low traffic(no matter wich tracker) after the flash the safest way is to restart them with 0 upload speed?It's always better to fake on torrents with some traffic. If you downloaded a torrent with low traffic, let it seeding for a while on the client to avoid hit and run. You don't need to seed everything you get to 1.0 or more. The global ratio is more important and ratio reqs for waffles are not that hard to reach. :top:

cutiepie
26.06.09, 05:19
Hi everyone! :biggrin:

I had a few questions regarding the upload trick. I just read your threads that you wrote and the tutorials are great!:wink: But can you clarify it for me? I'm terribly sorry, I am new to this!

So I am using uTorrent 1.8.2 and using Ratio Master 1.8.5. I don't know if that's the best combo? Please refer me to a better combo if there are any out there!

Here's what I get (I think):

1 - Go download a torrent using regular uTorrent.
2 - When the torrent is done, go on Ratio Master
3 - Do the regular upload/download but don't press manual update.
4 - When it's 2 minutes from their update, I press stop.

Then after that, it gets a little fuzzy for me. :tongue:

Can someone help me out? And also, are there any extra tips you can give me? I want to use it for what.cd

Great job, guys! :top: Keep up the good work!

M.9
26.06.09, 06:58
hehe i forgot the mratio work and gone what will happend now ??

alpacino
26.06.09, 08:48
So I am using uTorrent 1.8.2 and using Ratio Master 1.8.5. I don't know if that's the best combo? Please refer me to a better combo if there are any out there!This combo is fine, if that's the one you feel most comfortable using, keep that, else you can combine any clients with RM or mRatio.

Then after that, it gets a little fuzzy for me.

Can someone help me out? And also, are there any extra tips you can give me? I want to use it for what.cdYour procedure seems correct, you have to keep repeating those steps until you get the buffer you want, then from this point you have 2 options to level down your high upload speed on snatchlist:
-set your tool upload speed to 0 or a very low value and then let it work with its auto-update;
-use your real client to real seed that torrent, thus helping others and earning seed time; (recommended)
which ever the option you follow, the longer you leave it, the better.

hehe i forgot the mratio work and gone what will happend now ??
If you mean, you forgot to stop it before the first update, then you will appear on the peer list with a high upload speed thus looking very suspicious. If no one sees you, you get away by continuing the process and fake or real seeding at low speeds to level down them.

Haggar
26.06.09, 10:02
Hi, if you downloaded the torrent completely with utorrent, remember to fake only the upload speed with rm, and to use memory reader. To be safe, after downloading the torrent keep it real seeding for a while before cheating, at least at difficult trackers, as Mihai91 recommends for this trick.

anon
26.06.09, 14:29
Here's what I get (I think):

4 - When it's 2 minutes from their update, I press stop.

Also, make sure you stop the torrent on uTorrent before loading it in the RM.

cutiepie
26.06.09, 18:16
Thanks for the tips! :biggrin:

However, one question - I did what Anon told me and I stopped the torrent when I loaded it into RM. But when I stop, I can't connect via Memory Reader in RM. So I have to start uTorrent, connect via Memory Reader, and then stopped uTorrent

But after that, I go on the site and it says not connectible!

I'm afraid of moving on to what.cd... I don't want to lose that account :frown:

<edit> I fixed this problem, I believe. I have to keep uTorrent on, stop the torrent, use memory reader, start RM. That's the process, right?

And what if I want to fake download from 0%? How will the process change?

I'm really sorry for all the questions! I love this site and the community. Everyone is so helpful to me!

anon
26.06.09, 18:17

Use the TCP listener - but remember that two apps can't use the same port at the same time.

Haggar
26.06.09, 21:07
Thanks for the tips! :biggrin:

However, one question - I did what Anon told me and I stopped the torrent when I loaded it into RM. But when I stop, I can't connect via Memory Reader in RM. So I have to start uTorrent, connect via Memory Reader, and then stopped uTorrent

I'm afraid of moving on to what.cd... I don't want to lose that account :frown:

<edit> I fixed this problem, I believe. I have to keep uTorrent on, stop the torrent, use memory reader, start RM. That's the process, right?

I'm really sorry for all the questions! I love this site and the community. Everyone is so helpful to me!Hi, i do that too, i stop the torrent in utorrent, then i load rm, load torrent there, use memory reader, then start cheating, then i stop the torrent, wait a little and then start the torrent again in real client. Well i prefer to use this in torrents already downloaded, that way at least you generated real traffic, and is more difficult to be discovered, because you can leave it there real seeding for a couple of days. The best advice would be don't hurry, be patient and don't be greedy. Remember, if you started the process and you made a mistake setting rm or you feel insecure and change your mind, you can terminate the ratiomaster process with ctrl-alt-supr, and that way rm will not send any info to the tracker.

anon
26.06.09, 21:09

Load and start a torrent from any other tracker in uTorrent, load the torrent you want to fake on in the RM, set the finished % to 0, use the memory reader, press Start. You can then stop the other torrent if you want.

cutiepie
27.06.09, 05:48
Hi, i do that too, i stop the torrent in utorrent, then i load rm, load torrent there, use memory reader, then start cheating, then i stop the torrent, wait a little and then start the torrent again in real client. Well i prefer to use this in torrents already downloaded, that way at least you generated real traffic, and is more difficult to be discovered, because you can leave it there real seeding for a couple of days. The best advice would be don't hurry, be patient and don't be greedy. Remember, if you started the process and you made a mistake setting rm or you feel insecure and change your mind, you can terminate the ratiomaster process with ctrl-alt-supr, and that way rm will not send any info to the tracker.

Hi, I feel a little dumb but what is ctrl-alt-supr? :frown:

Thank you everyone for their great help!!!:tongue:

alpacino
27.06.09, 07:56
Hi, I feel a little dumb but what is ctrl-alt-supr? :frown:

Thank you everyone for their great help!!!:tongue:

It's pressing simultaneously the keys ctrl, alt and delete to bring up the task manager to view and end programs being executed, in this case ratiomaster.exe. Back in the days of MS-DOS this was used to completely reboot the computer. :top:

anon
27.06.09, 17:54
Some apps could survive it though :smile:

"Supr" is the spanish name for the "Del" key, that may be why you got confused.

Two extra tips:

If you have multiple RMs open, restore the one you want to terminate, open the Task Manager, right click "Ratio Master 1.x.x" -> "Go to process" - now you know which one to terminate. :top:
You can also use Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open it. I prefer this way because I use the classic login system. :tongue:

seitan
05.08.09, 18:20
it´s safe to do the flash method in torrents that i upload and i seeding for 2 or 3 days and there have 10 seeds?

another question... in utorrent i seeding 12 torrent upload by me (because i dont download anything yet), if i like to cheat one of them i stop only the torrent that i like to cheat or i stop all of them?

sorry for my english is not fluently :(

anon
05.08.09, 18:21
I wouldn't advise faking on torrents without leechers. Better pick one that has some, even if it's a pack.

another question... in utorrent i seeding 12 torrent upload by me (because i dont download anything yet), if i like to cheat one of them i stop only the torrent that i like to cheat or i stop all of them?

Stop the torrent you want to cheat on and use the memory reader.

seitan
05.08.09, 18:35
I wouldn't advise faking on torrents without leechers. Better pick one that has some, even if it's a pack.

Stop the torrent you want to cheat on and use the memory reader.

ok thnks!! i have one torrent with 2 leecher its enough?

The correct use of memory reader is go to advanced> I choose the version of utorrent that i have> click memory reader > click start search > apply >thats it?

and the last question... which speed that you recommend to cheat¿

anon
05.08.09, 18:36
The correct use of memory reader is go to advanced> I choose the version of utorrent that i have> click memory reader > click start search > apply >thats it?

Yes, basically. Read this to know more:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

and the last question... which speed that you recommend to cheat¿

1MB/s has always worked for me.

seitan
05.08.09, 20:44
i have a little problem here....

i use this method one time... but when I went to check my upload in web, it is the same that before using rm :S

anon
05.08.09, 20:45
Perhaps you used very high speeds and the tracker didn't update your speeds, it happens sometimes. Use lower rates.

seitan
05.08.09, 20:54
ok, I am going to treat it with lower speed...

Only for checking ... when it use rm, my user has to be appear in the seeders list?

pd: sorry for my english again

anon
05.08.09, 20:56
Only for checking ... when it use rm, my user has to be appear in the seeders list?

Yes if the finished % is set to 100. Otherwise you'll show up as leecher. I think it's better to fake on torrents you've already downloaded.

seitan
05.08.09, 21:02
I believe that I am doing something badly because I do not appear in the list of seeders when using the rm... with utorrent i appear in the list without problems

anon
05.08.09, 21:03
Post a screen of your RM settings.

seitan
05.08.09, 21:12
ok...

now i use tcp listener, upload 98kb, same port in both apps.... but doesn´t appear in the list

anon
05.08.09, 21:13
Again, post screens of your RM settings. This can help us find out something you may be overlooking.

seitan
06.08.09, 03:40
now works fine!

;)

TheUnknown
13.08.09, 14:28
SO i discovered some new methods to cheat there with my flashing method.These are a little more safer.

So, I'm a little confused.. what exactly is the flashing method?

I read the original post... so what, you mean

running a torrent you legitimately downloaded in mratio, setting high speeds, then stopping before the update and setting lower speeds? -- that's what you call "flashing"?

Mihai
13.08.09, 17:38
Yes.You upload a big amount in little time without being banned.

anon
13.08.09, 18:24
running a torrent you legitimately downloaded in mratio, setting high speeds, then stopping before the update and setting lower speeds? -- that's what you call "flashing"?

"Flashing" is by definition faking a lot in a short amount of time. This can be suicidal.

The Waffles method consists on, in a nutshell, what you've posted. Remember to "seed" a lot after you start the torrent with low speeds!

mangathala2002
15.08.09, 18:52
Method 1

Use it especially on torrents that have a lot of seed time( more than 24 hours is good but more then 36 hours is 100% sure you won't get cauth).
So the method is simple.Just use my flashing method on torrents you have downloaded with a lot of seed time.

I have a stupid question! :tongue:
Suppose the torrent that i downloaded (that has a lot of seed time ) is just a small file or maybe its just a song, would it be safe to use this method on it?

Another stupid question! :tongue:
The download speed should be kept at 0 kb/s and i only have to change the upload speed right?

anon
15.08.09, 18:55
I have a stupid question! :tongue:
Suppose the torrent that i downloaded (that has a lot of seed time ) is just a small file or maybe its just a song, would it be safe to use this method on it?

As long as there are some leechers...

Another stupid question! :tongue:
The download speed should be kept at 0 kb/s and i only have to change the upload speed right?

If your finished % is set to 100, that doesn't matter, because the RM won't fake download when you're a seeder.

fakeking
15.05.10, 14:09
I started to think to use WM after my what banning a months ago. So for fake dl we need to stop before update, how about fake upload, pal.

We need to do the same even if we use our real upload speed or better choose higher upload speed?. If we manage to get seed time like 2-3 days already.

Mihai
15.05.10, 14:13
Any speed is good, real or fake 1Mb.The bigger the seedtime the better.

fakeking
15.05.10, 14:34
So WM v2 for fake download and upload need RMX so it can restart a few times.

real WM for fake upload just need RM, pal. To flash it at first start, stop it and started it again with 0 until days.

Am I right, pal?.

saebrtooth
15.05.10, 14:38
even with WM u still want to use low speeds and not flash, however flashing with WM is safer than not. As Mihai just mentioned seed at 0 for longr the better

Perdido
15.05.10, 16:54
why there are so many tutorials for waffles? is it hard to cheat there?

fakeking
15.05.10, 17:37
I don't know, pal. I just know that waffles method is the best from cheating god weapons.

anon
15.05.10, 17:37
why there are so many tutorials for waffles?

Read them and you'll know.

Nokki
21.05.10, 17:01
Awesome tips guys!
I just wanted to know what's the max ratio on a single torrent you would recommend?
& does torrent age matter here?
Thanks

Mihai
21.05.10, 17:06
Maximum ratio i did was 3 on high level trackers like what.cd and even 10 on lower level ones( cheating levels i mean not rading levels).

Also torrent age matters only if somebody else downloads that file before you or not.That's all.Usually high leeched files are the best for this.

anon
21.05.10, 17:33
I just wanted to know what's the max ratio on a single torrent you would recommend?
& does torrent age matter here?

I take it you're talking about Waffles?

If so, 3.0 and prefer fresh, well-leeched torrents whenever possible, respectively.

fakeup
27.01.11, 18:05
Method 2

This one is for guys that aren't lazy like me:tongue:
This is a little more complicated but it's safe too.You can use it on any torrents and even on torrents that were downloaded with ratio master or mratio.The basic thing is to flash little by little.And when i say little by little i mean like 10%-20% of that torrent every day until you reach a decent ratio.It's safe too because you manage to get a good ratio on that torrent in a couple of days.It's also very good on packs. Wow, nice, i always thought that they'd ban you the moment you stop to seed or something. Can i like fake up for 1 hour every day and then close my client or should I stay longer using that 2 method ?

anon
27.01.11, 18:24
Can i like fake up for 1 hour every day and then close my client or should I stay longer using that 2 method ?

The heart of the Waffles method(s) is a long seeding time. Being a hit and runner kind of goes against that.

Bottom line: fake upload for that hour, seed the torrent the rest of the day.