PDA

View Full Version : My second tutorial on cheating on waffles:Ratio Faker

Mihai
07.06.09, 12:36
This is a tutorial on how to cheat on waffles is you are using ratio faker.The tehnique is almost the same as cheating with rati master or mratio.The difference now is that you actually have to download something.

So follow these steps:

1) Download a torrent from waffles open it with utorrent,vuze or any other program that work with ratio faker.

2)Open ratio faker and add to exceptions:
tracker.waffles.fm

3)Start downloading the torrent.

4)After you have finished downloading it go to ratio faker and remove waffles from exceptions.Also put report upload as 1,5-2 your download( or use what values you want just don't use to big values);

5)Stop the torrent.

6)Wait until you see your upload beeing updated to waffles from ratio faker.Close utorrent or vuze and start it again.Add again waffles to exceptions in ratio faker.

7)Update tracker from you bittorrent client.Then just let it seed at small speeds.

8)After you do all this just let it seed as much time as posible so you will not draw any atention.
This is all.Just respect the steps and you will not have any problems.

anon
07.06.09, 18:36
I know that RF adds your real upload when using the download multiplier so that you can "seed" without suspicion once finished, but won't removing Waffles from its exceptions after downloading the torrent actually prevent you from faking at high speeds? Or am I missing something?

Mihai
07.06.09, 19:38
No.I tryed it and it doesn't because utorrent sends the total size downloaded even after you finished it.And after you removed it it will send the whole size you have downloaded x2 or other values.

anon
07.06.09, 19:54
No.I tryed it and it doesn't because utorrent sends the total size downloaded even after you finished it.

No, uTorrent only sends how much you've downloaded since the last successful announce. Perhaps you've tried this on a small torrent?

Mihai
07.06.09, 20:30
No, uTorrent only sends how much you've downloaded since the last successful announce

Yes you're right.

Perhaps you've tried this on a small torrent?

Works on big torrents too.You just have to use this method before you shut you pc.That's if you wanna download the rest tomorow.But it works fine.

anon
07.06.09, 20:32
YWorks on big torrents too.You just have to use this method before you shut you pc.That's if you wanna download the rest tomorow.But it works fine.

Yes, but since you've added Waffles to the exceptions, RF won't report a different upload between announces. You should add tracker.waffles.fm to the exceptions after snatching the torrent, so that you can seed for a while and reset your speeds.

Mihai
07.06.09, 20:37
Yes.It should be restart utorrent not ratio faker.I will edit it.Tnx for corecting me.

anon
07.06.09, 20:48
Mmm, IMO you should make it like this:

1. Download a .torrent from Waffles and load it in uTorrent or any other BitTorrent client.
2. Run Ratio Faker and set it to report upload as 1.5-2.0 your download (don't use big values).
3. Start downloading the torrent.
4. After you've finished downloading, add tracker.waffles.fm to RF's exceptions.
5. Stop the torrent.
6. Restart uTorrent.
7. Restart the torrent and seed at small speeds.
8. Seed as much as possible.

Edit: see below, this is how I'd do it but Mihai91 proved his procedure working.

Mihai
07.06.09, 20:57
No wait you don't get it.I wanna use ratio faker without apearing in the peerlist with big speeds.If you don't add it at the begining you will be shown with bigger upload than download=Ban for sure.SO my ideea is to use ratio faker once, just when you finished the torrent.I'll edit it again and see.

anon
07.06.09, 21:00
Yes, but if you add Waffles to the tracker exceptions before starting the torrent, you won't report those big speeds. The only way to avoid appearing in the peerlist while doing that is stopping the torrent right before the update every time.

And you can't use the download multiplier once you've finished the torrent because there's nothing else to download (it still reports your real upload, though).

Mihai
07.06.09, 21:19
Yes, but if you add Waffles to the tracker exceptions before starting the torrent, you won't report those big speeds. The only way to avoid appearing in the peerlist while doing that is stopping the torrent right before the update every time.

And you can't use the download multiplier once you've finished the torrent because there's nothing else to download (it still reports your real upload, though).

I'll show you a pick so you can see.Wait a minute.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Here.I removed the tracker from exceptions after i finished it and i update it.
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/891/seez.jpg

anon
07.06.09, 21:44
I can't check that because my connection is timing out all the time :redface:

But it must be some RF feature/property... if so, the procedure you posted should work just fine, sorry for spamming your thread. :biggrin:

Mihai
07.06.09, 22:08
I can't check that because my connection is timing out all the time :redface:

But it must be some RF feature/property... if so, the procedure you posted should work just fine, sorry for spamming your thread. :biggrin:

No problem man.Tnx for trying to help me out.:top:

illusive
17.12.10, 23:12
sorry for bumping but is this method still works on waffles ???

anon
18.12.10, 00:16
Waffles appears to have improved their scripts, so don't take the risk. Use RM or Vuze with mid-low speeds until further notice.

Unregistered
19.12.10, 23:48
I tried the WM method on thevault, but I unfortunately got banned. Pls tell me what did i wrong?
I downloaded a torrent, then started ratiomaster loaded the torrent. I set up 200 for upload speed and 100 for download speed. Unfortunately 5 minutes later I had to go so I clicked on stop and quitted the program. And now when I got home I saw that my account was disabled.

Thx for your help!

anon
20.12.10, 19:08
I downloaded a torrent, then started ratiomaster loaded the torrent. I set up 200 for upload speed and 100 for download speed. Unfortunately 5 minutes later I had to go so I clicked on stop and quitted the program. And now when I got home I saw that my account was disabled.

Memory reader? Emulated the same build as your real client? Amount of leechers in the torrent?

Leviathan
24.09.14, 23:17
This method is not working anymore, I guess. I tried 2 times but nothing happened. It's a pity... I had always used this method on waffles....