PDA

View Full Version : Brink

kazuya
05.06.09, 10:05
# Release: Q3 2010

Jumping from a brief teaser trailer to a half-hour live game demo in the space of a week is a brave way to build interest in a game, but Bethesda seems to be handling it well. Brink is the new, futuristic first-person shooter from Quake Wars studio Splash Damage, which has gone to great lengths to inject some personality into this sometimes-predictable genre. We got our first taste of Brink in a hands-off demo at Bethesda's booth during E3 2009. Brink takes place in the year 2035 in a floating city called The Ark: humanity's last refuge after Earth's near-total destruction. Two warring factions, the Security and the Resistance, are going head to head in a bid to outdo each other and take control of The Ark. What sets Brink apart from other shooters is that players do not take on the role of a pre-assigned protagonist

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6211423/brink-impressions

YouTube - BRINK teaser trailer from Bethesda Softworks (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

SealLion
06.06.09, 04:15
I love that blue eye that is there and throughout the trailer.

I know, its probably been CGI'd a bit. Still nice.

Aurion
06.06.09, 12:46
Well,based on that trailer I wouldn't assume something related to the game play of this new game but from those tiny details in that face with those blue eyes & the blood drop,I would say it will be something fine,still I need to watch more trailers through game plays.