PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, yet another self-owned cheater

splicer
04.06.09, 17:17
http://i42.tinypic.com/f0z2n9.jpg

RatioMaster shortcut is visible.

This got posted over at ScC; if you are a member feel free to check it out.

Just another fool got caught out...

Though he/she claims that he doesn't use it, and edit his/her post, but someone was quicker. The user is also from Finland... I would have imagined that they would have a decent infrastructure, based upon their geographical location (next to Sweden), but I guess that's too expensive for him/her.

divlord
04.06.09, 17:40
LOL. May I know who was the first and how was he owned?

SBfreak
04.06.09, 17:41
Woah...nasty.Glad it never happened to me.

nextor
04.06.09, 18:18
Ye, you got to love it, haha xD

Finlands infrastructure is well developed yes, it's not an easern european country.

anon
04.06.09, 18:18
LOL. May I know who was the first and how was he owned?

I think this is the first post about idiots:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11204

I don't use Desktop icons, but my new wallpaper should make it relatively easy to know I'm a RatioMaster user. :biggrin:

slikrapid
04.06.09, 19:20
why are you people so surprised with the country from where this user is - you could be living in the most advanced country, but if you are unfortunate enough to live far outside main cities (small villages, mountains, forests,...) chances are your internet connection will be poor to say the least - finland surely has such areas too

edit:
also sometimes there are people complaining about not having a possibility of getting an internet connection for some strange reason even when they are living in the capital city of their country

splicer
04.06.09, 19:47
Approximately 81.2 percent of Finns live in urban areas
Finland - Country overview, Location and size, Population, Industry, Metals and engineering, Industrial forestry, Chemicals (http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/economies/Europe/Finland.html)

Perhaps not a reliable source but statistics none the less; what you've said is correct - I have assumed that due to it's location, everyone in Finland must have 50mb/s UL speed. But I'm wrong. Though that is not to say that those who live in towns and cities don't have access to high speed internet, and according to the above link, 8/10 Fins live in urban areas - not necesarily in random spots of the countryside. Like I said, Finland borders Sweden, a country with some of the best telecommunications systems in the world, and the laws of supply and demand dictate that the more of something there is, the less value it has (applicabls to almost all things); hence it is also likely that Finland has telecommunication links to Sweden, internet prices drop, greater bandwidth is available.

SealLion
05.06.09, 02:30
'this is why I suggested to everyone in my other thread, the one that anon linked to, to clear your desktop.

What happens if you do decide to send a snap shot of your desktop to some site where they always ask you to show what your desktop looks like ( In my mind, who cares what your desktop looks like)??

And if it isn't that, then they'll ask you to send a screen shot of what-ever problem your encountering and....'whoops!!!......your toast!!!"

sEriuosly folks, you need to clear your desktop.

Why risk it??

Is it worth it??

What happens if you forget??....then what??.....you wind up like all the other 12 year old fools who don't think before they act.

Blocker
05.06.09, 03:56
Wow it's a shame what happened this Ratiomaster user in SCC.

So We should care whit this kind of stupid decisions of showing our desktop

I'm also think theres too much icons

Dynamic
05.06.09, 04:46
Oh man! At first I did not see it because there are sooooo many icons but wow! It is in the middle of the screen...Why don't people use an inbetween I cannot understand.

anonftw
05.06.09, 05:00
Srsly, another one. I don't even leave hints lying around except the titlebar of my Vuze, but I still have a friend double check my pics for stuff like that as well as personal information. Always check and have someone double-check. Teh interwebs is dangerous if aren't careful. Those admins with give your account a death sentence !

SealLion
05.06.09, 05:07
damn rights they will, anonftw.

They'll castrate you in your sleep if your not careful.

ONe of these days, I"m gonna go admin-hunt'in.

I'm'a gonna catch me an admin and saddle him and ride 'em till he's choked on that queasy, cheesy drool that they have when they get an increase in thier tracker's bankroll.

Yessir, I will.

alpacino
05.06.09, 06:13
A Finn caught at ScC? LOL, that should show those pesky admins, country bans are stupid.

DriftKing
05.06.09, 07:09
This is one of the Foolest Cheater in the world :biggrin:

anonftw
05.06.09, 07:45
Apparently his account has been reactivated :confused2:

Dark Knight
05.06.09, 08:59
well First of All What A messy desktop ...thats why he got caught... :tongue:
secondly...yes he's a fool..:redface:

well in my case For screenShots, i Also double check them..

but sometimes u may get screwed up. Plus my desktop is totally empty..all my shortCuts are in taskbar QuickLaunch Section..& taskbar is set to AutoHide...:klatsch_3:

the Only Shortcuts on my desktop are ofthe programs that i use the most namely mratio, Ratiomaster , ratiofaker & my connection shortCut

also Why Would Some1 post a screenShot of his desktop on a forum.?
aaahh..how that Acc is ReacTivated..?

piratepiggy
05.06.09, 09:03
lol
what a douchebag..
this is why i stay away from tracker forums :D

Also I live in a urban area with good speeds etc.. I cheat coz I am greedy and don't want to pay money for seedboxes..

everyone has their own reasons.. I have mine :D

oh.. yaa and I also keep all my ratio faking icons and shortcuts in a special folder called pron on my desktop :P

also why was he acc reactivated?

anonftw
05.06.09, 12:13
also why was he acc reactivated?
I was wrong. (I Think)

Lolz ...I had misread the forums over at SCC where it seemed to have attributed the screenshot post to a user that had commented on it due to an instance where someone improperly using QUOTE there. I thought the user was actually still there and had gotten his account back because I read the posts in that context. I went back many pages trying to find the original poster, but got lazy and gave up. He is surely still disabled, but I want to slap the snitch that told on him. :biggrin:

anon
05.06.09, 15:34
also Why Would Some1 post a screenShot of his desktop on a forum.?

"Show me your desktop" threads? :tongue:

I double-check my screenshots too. Don't post too much on tracker forums anyway...

SealLion
06.06.09, 01:56
....I cheat coz I am greedy....

Now that's talk'in.
Ya baby!!

You and me, man. We outta get together sometime. :biggrin::smile:

nishant
06.06.09, 06:32
I never understood how people could live with cluttered desktops, I mean he should be banned just for having such a messy and unorganized, I can't even describe my disgust.

SealLion
06.06.09, 06:40
That's a well brought up idea.
Yes. He should be banned from the 'net for a cluttered desktop.
And you know what...??This hass been done before...except better.... By other nincompoops.

piratepiggy
06.06.09, 06:53
Now that's talk'in.
Ya baby!!

You and me, man. We outta get together sometime. :biggrin::smile:

lol
ok :biggrin:

SealLion
06.06.09, 07:12
I tell you what, piggy.

You bring de' torrenting machines and I'll bring de' wiskey and wine.

We'll set ourselves up just right.
We'll torrent and cheat the hell out of 'em while in thier sleep.

I'll even bring in some sweet little chik a dee for you with a nice set of melons....just for you.

You and me, man...we gonna torrent them sites either stone-sober or drunk like there is gonna be ABSOLUTELY no tommorrow.

We'll be like Cheech and Chong, man.
Except better.

anon
06.06.09, 18:16

I cheat because my upload speed isn't the best, but can I bring the RatioMaster?

splicer
06.06.09, 19:35
I cheat simply because I want to download, and don't really want to wait a couple of hourse to have the buffer to do so. Also, I'm a member on the likes of ScC, and What.CD, where 1mbps is not enough.

SealLion
07.06.09, 01:31
....... but can I bring the RatioMaster?

Absolutely!!

All toys are welcome. :biggrin:

I don't discriminate on cheating. And that's being said for all elements in the cheating business.

anon
07.06.09, 18:01
I don't discriminate on cheating.

That's great. I don't like it when people avoid a tool just because they've never touched it, but others have been banned for using it. As long as the announce, peer_id, key, etc. is sent correctly, and you use reasonable speeds (yes, there's the problem of faking on torrents without activity, but that's inherent to all ratio tools), you shouldn't get caught, right?

alpacino
08.06.09, 07:10
That's great. I don't like it when people avoid a tool just because they've never touched it, but others have been banned for using it. As long as the announce, peer_id, key, etc. is sent correctly, and you use reasonable speeds (yes, there's the problem of faking on torrents without activity, but that's inherent to all ratio tools), you shouldn't get caught, right?

Yes sir! Clear as crystal water. :wink2: :top:

MiCRON
08.06.09, 09:34
LOL! He must've posted this when he/she was very sleepy or drunk.

piratepiggy
08.06.09, 13:09
I tell you what, piggy.

We'll set ourselves up just right.
We'll torrent and cheat the hell out of 'em while in thier sleep.

I'll even bring in some sweet little chik a dee for you with a nice set of melons....just for you.

You and me, man...we gonna torrent them sites either stone-sober or drunk like there is gonna be ABSOLUTELY no tommorrow.

We'll be like Cheech and Chong, man.
Except better.

ok i need 2 chik a dees.. TWO :biggrin:

SealLion
09.06.09, 05:03
Will these be satisfactory for you...???

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6607/jogarcia2007playboycybe.jpg

and.........

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6902/saratommasi565007916507.jpg

(CHECK HERE YOUR ANSWER)

YES ________

NO ________

POSSIBLE ________

MELONS ARE APPROPRIATE??

YES ________

NO ________

Sign here for receipt of items