PDA

View Full Version : Your Funny Mistake In Life !

DriftKing
04.06.09, 16:16
[FONT="Times New Roman"]Hey Buddy ! Lets remember some Funny mistake we made in our life ! Share With us and laugh with us :biggrin:

nishant
07.06.09, 00:09
You should go first...

DriftKing
07.06.09, 15:33
Oh ! When I just become a member of SBI, I downloaded PMR. and didnt read the review about PMR and just flashed 1tb uploaded at IPT.:biggrin: Instant banned :klatsch_3: well those account has uploaded 700gb genuine via seedbox. Little worried me but now I am thinking about that.,I Just smile :smile:

anon
07.06.09, 18:47
Your Funny Mistake In Life !

Real life or cheating life? Because by the looks of your last post it's the latter. :biggrin:

SBfreak
07.06.09, 19:10
I accidentally threw the LCD through the windows last year:eek13:.I hit my neighbour really hard:rolling_eyes:

anon
07.06.09, 19:11
Accidentally threw your LCD screen? :eek: I hope you considered moving after that... :klatsch_3:

SBfreak
07.06.09, 19:18
Yeah running away and hiding,I was pretty scared then.:tongue:

nishant
07.06.09, 20:02
So, I was walking home from school in the suburbs, and some mom picking up her kick from school was speeding down the street and almost hit a UPS mailman, who began swearing and yelling.. I was annoyed, so I told him "shut up you fat fuck"... he started chasing me looking real mad... I was genuinely scared for my life..

SBfreak
07.06.09, 20:06
That doesn't seem like a funny mistake:P

Dark Knight
07.06.09, 20:13
Well i feel bad For your broken LCD though...:5585:

kazuya
07.06.09, 20:24
I had sex in forest at night in a car and the damn police caught me naked:redface:,didn't have time to get close on so i get naked out of car frustrated(and i was soooooooooo close to put "him" in:biggrin:) and see two guys holding guns,i told them they have 2 min to fuck off,they just say sorry for bothering,i say,yea who gonna now put my dick up again hihihihhi

desodorante
07.06.09, 21:50
Well mine isn't that bad, but I felt like an idiot :tongue: . I was on the train (Sarmiento for those of you in Argentina) and it was loaded pretty bad, just full of people. So a woman came in, with a 10-11 year old kid, and had a really big belly :tongue: , so , as the gentleman I am, I loudly asked for a seat. I said "Can someone please give her a seat?" so this woman answered "I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!" and looked at me with a clear desire to kill me. I didn't know what to do, so I said "Right, I know! it's for your kid" :biggrin: LOL
That kid was almost growing a moustache :biggrin:
Anyway, she bought it, but now I think twice before being a gentleman :tongue:

HeArTLeS
09.06.09, 14:58
make a call and n't disconnect it for 4 hours...........

SBfreak
27.05.16, 15:49
I accidentally threw the LCD through the windows last year:eek13:.I hit my neighbour really hard:rolling_eyes:

Necro-posting is best posting.
I'm going to extend a bit on this, at the time my whole room (which wasn't actually my room, more like the living room) was a mess and I was home alone. I was living with my grandparents and I had to clean up. I had that generic party when alone only we played games and watched movies while drinking beer and consuming junk food. During my cleanup I went ahead and shook the blanked which was all cramped in the corner. My old lcd which was in it for some unbeknownst reason hit my first floor neighbor in the shoulder. I closed the window, locked the door waited for my legal guardians to handle the situation. Thankfully I did not hit him in the head but I don't think it would have mattered now anyway since he passed last year.

Esdras
04.05.22, 02:13
Years ago, I suddenly woke up from a dream with my upper body hanging off the edge of the bed, I freaked out that everything was upside down then fell directly on my head on hard floor.

The lesson I learned: get a wider bed if you're a sleep drifter.