PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 announced for PC & consoles

anon
02.06.09, 17:00
EA have just announced the sequel to 2007's hit PC title, Crysis 2, releasing on Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. So far they haven't released any details on the new game or any media.

Crytek's Cevat Yerli did give a brief statement on the game however.

"The development of Crysis 2 marks a major stepping stone for our studio. This is not only the next game in the Crysis franchise; it's the first title we are developing for consoles and the first title being built on CryENGINE 3. We are excited to have the support of EA Partners again as we work together to make the launch of Crysis 2 a huge event."

Crysis 2 announced for PC & consoles (http://www.neowin.net/news/gamers/09/06/01/crysis-2-announced-for-pc--consoles)

alpacino
03.06.09, 23:05
I hope I have a 10 pci-x slot SLI capable motherboard and some 10 geforce ultra gtx 560, by the time the game launches :biggrin:

bbb18
19.06.09, 19:20
I hope I have a 10 pci-x slot SLI capable motherboard and some 10 geforce ultra gtx 560, by the time the game launches :biggrin:

Hehehe, me too :biggrin:, although, ithink im gonna choose the gtx 585 :klatsch_3: