PDA

View Full Version : Which is the Best Uninstall software ?

DriftKing
01.06.09, 18:12
Hi, I am using now " Your Uninsatller " Latest Version. Any other sofware bettere then Your Uninstaller ? :rolling_eyes:

anon
01.06.09, 18:47
Nothing's better than making a backup before installing something :biggrin:

I run most new programs inside Sandboxie to test them, but when I need to "really" install them, I use their uninstall program, and RegScanner to get rid of the nasty bits afterwards.

slikrapid
01.06.09, 22:44
Nothing's better than making a backup before installing something

you mean making a system restore point or an incremental backup, since full backup would take a lot of time

I run most new programs inside Sandboxie to test them, but when I need to "really" install them, I use their uninstall program, and RegScanner to get rid of the nasty bits afterwards.

that must be tedious :frown:
you mean uninstall :wink:

a friend of mine was using Ashampoo Uninstaller

anon
01.06.09, 22:46
you mean making a system restore point or an incremental backup, since full backup would take a lot of time

Yes, a backup takes some time but is the best. A restore point only backs up the registry and takes an snapshot of some folders...

that must be tedious :frown:
you mean uninstall :wink:

It takes some time as well, but is faster than pressing F3 over and over.
And no, I meant that after I need to "really" install them, I use their uninstall program. :biggrin:

Nickname
01.06.09, 22:58
Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems (http://www.revouninstaller.com/)

Stickbutt
02.06.09, 00:07
Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems (http://www.revouninstaller.com/)

This is what I use. It's awesome.

SBfreak
02.06.09, 01:25
"Your uninstaller" works fine but I'll try Revo uninstaller too.

Grambo
02.06.09, 02:17
I use revo too.
I like it a lot.

Dynamic
02.06.09, 02:52
I have to support Revo uninstaller as well. It is a free program and works amazing.

DriftKing
07.06.09, 15:48
Well I just found Uninstall tool 2.7 version . One of the best too. For more info just visit this page.

Uninstall Tool - Unique And Powerful Uninstaller, Uninstall Software | CRYSTALIDEA Software (http://www.crystalidea.com)

Revo is also goods. Thanks for the info.

assault
07.06.09, 21:39
i generally use windows's uninstall :wink:....i use "your uninstaller" sometime as well

Dark Knight
08.06.09, 05:30
i Will Try both of Them Revo & Uninstall tool ........

i also used winDows uninstall + registry Easy Cleaner afterwards like aNon....its not that much tedious guys.....:tongue:

Reichsadler
08.06.09, 09:15
Uninstall software is useless. I don't need it. It only needs more resources and my pc is not the fastest.

DriftKing
08.06.09, 10:43
Uninstall software is useless. I don't need it. It only needs more resources and my pc is not the fastest.

You are wrong bro. You really need it to complete uninstall software with registry and all other traces which is not deleted by windows uninstaller. Just try uninstall firefox without any uninstaller. and install again firefox. Your bookmarks and all other setting automatically restored ! Thats mean firefox was not uninstall completely. And after that just use uninstall toolz you got the perfect uninstall of firefox. Just try it bro ! and they dont need any more resource which harms our pc speed.

czullo
08.06.09, 10:54
Im using Revo Uninstaleer and its great !

Reichsadler
08.06.09, 12:05
You are wrong bro. You really need it to complete uninstall software with registry and all other traces which is not deleted by windows uninstaller. Just try uninstall firefox without any uninstaller. and install again firefox. Your bookmarks and all other setting automatically restored ! Thats mean firefox was not uninstall completely. And after that just use uninstall toolz you got the perfect uninstall of firefox. Just try it bro ! and they dont need any more resource which harms our pc speed.

Yes that's right. But you can delete this things manually or rather a reg cleaner. I do this so, but I did not say it. That was my mistake.

qwerty1234
08.06.09, 13:54
i use Total Uninstall is the best i think.
u can find anything about what install the program including the registry.

assault
08.06.09, 14:03
its just a experience
i had been using norton antivir. in 2006 or 2007 , then i wanted to uninstall it but
no matter what i tried i coulndt unistall it, at that time i had tried out a lot of uninstall programs but all of them wasnt useless , except "your uninstaller"....

DriftKing
08.06.09, 15:56
Ha ha ha .......... Norton is " Itself " one of the big virus ! If you once installed norton you must use "Norton Removal Tools" ! Other wise it will be not uninstall completley.......because I had said.....Norton is a big virus :biggrin:

anon
08.06.09, 16:18
its just a experience
i had been using norton antivir. in 2006 or 2007 , then i wanted to uninstall it but....

Heh, I was just going to say the same. Norton leaves so much traces in your computer you have to run the "Norton Removal Tool" tool after uninstalling it :eek:

assault
08.06.09, 17:15
Norton is " Itself " one of the big virus

yeah i think you're right :smile:

Norton leaves so much traces in your computer you have to run the "Norton Removal Tool" tool after uninstalling it

well i didnt know it at that time:biggrin:...i had uninstall norton with "your uninstaller but i had to format computer then...

Saint
08.06.09, 19:28
I am using Total Uninstall, but I don't think there is any that is best.

TaReK
09.06.09, 07:43
i use "your uninstaller" . I think that is the best

abookhalil
20.06.09, 11:08
i use ccleaner easy tool and works fine Download CCleaner 2.20.920 - FileHippo.com (http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/)

James73
20.06.09, 22:20
I use revo uninstaller Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs, Solve uninstall problems (http://www.revouninstaller.com/)
free, easy and light :)

Breaker
30.06.09, 21:26
I always use Windows Uninstaller... Whith MSI there is no difference with an other Uninstaller...

But I never delete an application from my computer and I make a format every 3-4 months.

Hellboy
30.06.09, 21:30
Total uninstaller works better for me:wink2:

Dark Knight
01.07.09, 19:06
I tried & tested the REvo Uninstaller By Piriform , think that its the Best As its a Freeware plus It has Some other great Tools also....and it has good detailed options........