PDA

View Full Version : A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Mihai
01.06.09, 17:04
Hey all.I tested this strategy for 2 weeks and i'm not banned so it's working fine.It's very easy to cheat there and you can use speeds up to 2mb( i tested it myself).So heres how you do it:

Loggin on waffles and download one torrent,preferably not a pack but that works too.

It must have leechers even if they are part seeders.I tested it on pimsleur pack and other torrents.
Now open that torrent with mratio,ratio master works too but i will tell you how to do it with mratio.

And you put there upload speed 1024 kb(maximum alowed).
And download preferably a lower value like 900 kb so you will have more upload than download.

Now there is a thing you have to remember:Don't and i mean don't update tracker You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes before update and you stop it.No update just stop.
At this time you are a little vulnerable because in your snachlist you have huge speeds.Well not for long.Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now let it update normally (don't do a manual update!).If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.

If you take a small torrent like just a song then you have to put your real download so in your snachlist you will see the same download speed as usually.Nothing strange.

After you do this just let your torrents upload with mratio with 0 kb upload for some days so it will not be suspicious.Also be carefull when using mratio because on waffles they also show your download client so if you use utorrent for example it will be strange that you are using vuze now,for example.I always use mratio after downloading a torrent and in my snachlist i only have one torrent client.

This seems to be all.I don't recomend this to you guys because i only tested it for 2 weeks but if you do it by the book then there will be no problem.And i have to say,waffles is not that hard to cheat.It's easy as pie.

Good luck on cheating and don't be greedy:top:

anon
01.06.09, 19:04
You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes until update and you stop it.No update just stop.

I think you mean "before update"? :smile:

Not being shown in the peerlist is a great trick, good work. RatioMaster should also work if you use the memory reader. :top:

Mihai
01.06.09, 19:07
Edited.TNX anon.

alpacino
02.06.09, 09:50
Thanks, but I am always confusing things when I refer to peer list. There's peer list on each torrent on the tracker and there's peer list on the client itself right?
If I understood your method, you will fake many bytes and appear at the snatchlist (but not in tracker peer list) which a huge speed, which you will instantly overwrite by faking again with 0 kb upload. Am I right?

Also I wanna ask: When using tools, do you appear on other users client peer list thus revealing your fake speeds?

Dark Knight
02.06.09, 11:17
Well buddy. i have Already Tested it on thebox.BZ....looking forward for SCC..:cool:

And well to be honest...my friend is doing this from last 6 months or so.....its not a Hidden TriCk guys...its Just not common/ known around....

Though its Dangerous but it Works for me....well i Use SHU mod Xtreme:stupid: for this..

My frnd become PU at Waffles in Under 5 minutes:shockkk!: or so..& His account is Still Working Fine..He has also tried it on SCT at 8-10 mb/sec & also working There.

Though there are some Errors in Amnnouncements..like in My case last week i uploaded on THePlace.bz approXimately 28GB data using shu mod on two torrents at 20 mb/sec:shockkk!: lols & stopped just before the update......

but on my tracker stats ...it showed only 12 GB....

[FONT="Fixedsys"]So i still Have doubts about this , but i m testing it on Different Trackers.....:top:

ThanX ForPosting..MIHAI91.

oh i hope that no Waffles Staff Watches all This....

well As an Admin u have various tools to catch the Cheaters one of them being...Abnormal Upload speeds detector which detects users with Abnormally high upload Speeds...

So there can be a chance that u can be caught......

plus as Anon once told me as i remember the upload speed on the snatchlist is like an average of the data you have have divided by The Time u Have seeded on That particular Torrent...
And not The upload Speed on The time of the update..

Mihai
02.06.09, 12:07
Thanks, but I am always confusing things when I refer to peer list. There's peer list on each torrent on the tracker and there's peer list on the client itself right?
If I understood your method, you will fake many bytes and appear at the snatchlist (but not in tracker peer list) which a huge speed, which you will instantly overwrite by faking again with 0 kb upload. Am I right?

Also I wanna ask: When using tools, do you appear on other users client peer list thus revealing your fake speeds?

Yes you are.That's the method.And no you do not apear on other users peer list.It's not like using a real client.You don't really connect to them.You just scrape the number of peers from the tracker.

anon
02.06.09, 20:51

No, you don't. Ratio tools don't connect to the peers.

@Dark Knight: yes, this is a nice method, but trackers can still check if you are faking on a torrent without activity and ban you for this. TheVault is a prime example.

well As an Admin u have various tools to catch the Cheaters one of them being...Abnormal Upload speeds detector which detects users with Abnormally high upload Speeds...

So there can be a chance that u can be caught......

"Detect abnormal uploads"? Most installs can be easily fooled by faking at less tham 2mB/s. :biggrin: The vast majority of private trackers are of course not using such an open-source, easily exploitable script.

plus as Anon once told me as i remember the upload speed on the snatchlist is like an average of the data you have have divided by The Time u Have seeded on That particular Torrent...
And not The upload Speed on The time of the update..

No, that's the peerlist, but otherwise yes, it's the average speed that's shown. So you could upload at 200kB/s before the first announce, and after that drop to 0kbs, and the tracker will show 100kbs.

Mihai
03.06.09, 05:36
No, that's the peerlist, but otherwise yes, it's the average speed that's shown. So you could upload at 200kB/s before the first announce, and after that drop to 0kbs, and the tracker will show 100kbs.

Or even better.Do as i told you guys.CHeat with high speeds then stop it and start it with 0 kb upload and they will not show you in the peerlist with an average speed but with the curent speed.I tested that too.

anon
03.06.09, 15:54
Or even better.Do as i told you guys.CHeat with high speeds then stop it and start it with 0 kb upload and they will not show you in the peerlist with an average speed but with the curent speed.I tested that too.

Yes, that works just fine, since you "reset" your speeds by restarting the torrent. :top:

alpacino
04.06.09, 10:10
Thanks for the answers, but one thing is still intriguing me: when you hit stop on the tool, isn't a last (mandatory) "update" sent out to the tracker (so that it knows you stopped)?

Mihai
04.06.09, 10:13
Thanks for the answers, but one thing is still intriguing me: when you hit stop on the tool, isn't a last (mandatory) "update" sent out to the tracker (so that it knows you stopped)?

Yes but it doesn't show you on the peerlist because you stoped it.

anon
04.06.09, 14:34
Exactly, and that's the basis of stealth mods. (This doesn't mean that stealth mods will work at a tracker because stopping before the update does, though)

Dark Knight
04.06.09, 21:22
ok I tried this method on SCC using VUZE Extreme with upload Speeds under 1 mbps And it Worked perfectly.. :top:

and in my view this method Will work on most of the trackers with temporary peerlists perfectly.

anon
04.06.09, 21:25
and in my view this method Will work on most of the trackers with temporary peerlists perfectly.

If you mean temporary snatchlists, no, there's still the chance of an admin looking at yours. Waffles's doesn't work that way, though, so you should be safe.

Großmutter
04.06.09, 21:31
I've also tested it works, until now no bann!
have upload almost 100gb.

Dark Knight
04.06.09, 22:11
@ Großmutter ..Do u mean Waffles or Any other Tracker ?

Großmutter
05.06.09, 19:22
waffles!!!

Mihai
06.06.09, 20:26
waffles!!!

Lol.Man this method works fine if you upload some gigs, not 100 gigs.Don't upload anything for 2-3 months and keep a low profile.You may escape and don't be banned.Also what speeds were you using?

Dark Knight
06.06.09, 20:37
@Mihai91..thats Why i Asked lol...

i mean 100 gigs are a lot at a music Tracker....

Also i think he may have tried these method on big Packs or comics packs..

shoulder
06.06.09, 20:40
If he downloads a lot to keep a not too high ratio there shouldn't be any problem if the method itself is working. :wink2:

Mihai
06.06.09, 20:43
If he downloads a lot to keep a not too high ratio there shouldn't be any problem if the method itself is working. :wink2:

Yep your right.He just have to maintain his ratio lower than 2.

Großmutter
06.06.09, 23:37
5 torrents with Nrpg and 2 mb upload,stop before Tracker update,start again and update with minimum upload!

anon
06.06.09, 23:37
Nrpg

Rest assured you used the memory reader. :wink:

Großmutter
06.06.09, 23:48
without memory reader!

anon
06.06.09, 23:50
No way... which emulation are you using?

alpacino
07.06.09, 01:24
Also remember waffles has soft ratio requirements:

Up to 45 GB you must have at least 0.30
125 GB or more you must have at least 0.50

Dark Knight
07.06.09, 11:19
hehe..i am Also SurPrised..NRPG without Memory Reader on Waffles.....u have real Guts...:top:

i used NRPG when i Didnt knew about SB-i..or When i was a n00b in all these Things...
But i am Still Learning...:cool2:

@Shoulder : yes if he downloads a lot Then its no problem....:wink:

anon
07.06.09, 17:45
Großmutter has PMed me which client he used. To keep him safe for now, I'll only say it's open-source, but cases like this where not using the memory reader are the exception and not the rule - so don't count on that you won't be banned if you emulate an open-source client without using the reader.

classyboy
08.06.09, 20:10
Mihai, I have tried this method. But would like to warn all to be very careful with the amount uploaded. The snatchlist can show everything. After uploading a good amount, if you dont show a slow upload for a long time, there are chances of being caught.

anon
08.06.09, 20:12
The snatchlist can show everything. After uploading a good amount, if you dont show a slow upload for a long time, there are chances of being caught.

Exactly. But Mihai91 has stated this on the first post - if you follow the procedure carefully, you should be fine. :smile:

Mihai
08.06.09, 21:00
Yup i know.Just upload little by little and you will be fine.

Velverde
10.06.09, 04:25
thanks mihai for the tuto but i 've still some questions about the seed time

wich is stick to 0:00:frown:

and also shall i restart faking with the same torrent at the percent i left it last time

Mihai
10.06.09, 05:32
thanks mihai for the tuto but i 've still some questions about the seed time

wich is stick to 0:00

You mean you have no seedtime?If yes then i recomend to make some seedtime first then use my method.

and also shall i restart faking with the same torrent at the percent i left it last time

Well yes/Always do that.You can't start the same torrent from 0% again.They will notice you downloaded more than 100%.

Velverde
10.06.09, 06:09
You mean you have no seedtime?If yes then i recomend to make some seedtime first then use my method.
.how can i increaze my seed time beforer i begin faking and i don't understand why with ur method the upload increaze but the seed time doesn't increaze

alpacino
10.06.09, 07:09
how can i increaze my seed time beforer i begin faking and i don't understand why with ur method the upload increaze but the seed time doesn't increaze

Your seedtime is not increasing because you are not keeping yourself at the tracker for long enough with your announces, as it's the core of Mihai91's method. So, to get some seedtime you can download some albuns and real seed for a while or fake seed with RM (memory read) with 0 kb/s as upload. If you are new at waffles don't worry too much about ratios, as it takes you to download at least 5 Gb to start kicking in.

Mihai
10.06.09, 07:16
Yup.Tnx alpacino.You have to real seed withouth using my method first.Use 0 kb until you have at least 24 hours of seedtime.Then use my method.

Zseeds
12.06.09, 12:48
OK, Let me get this straight: A very new user at waffles, and wants to use mratio. This is what I will have to do. (Assuming I get a waffles invite someday)
Download something using MY REAL DOWNLOAD SPEED. Of course the client would be vuze, because I will have to use Mratio and mratio does not support U torrent. (But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)
And then after the download is complete, and it starts seeding. I let it seed using my REAL UPLOAD speed. I will seed some stuff until I get a good amount of seed hours: About 48.
And then I load up mratio, use mratio on a good torrent. I upload at 1024 and download at 900, and let it to its thing, and when the update time reaches to 2 mins (left) I STOP the torrent and change the speed to 0, and the download to 200kB/s. Right? Now the thing is the download will count towards my ratio too. And the downside is, I wont REALLY have the thing I downloaded using mratio in my HDD, right? But after sometime I want to download that torrent, downloading it twice would look weird right? Plus how often should I use this method. Every 2 days? And also download alot?

anon
12.06.09, 13:57
(But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)

The248 doesn't plan to implement an uTorrent emulation in mR. Use the RatioMaster with memory reader for that.

And then after the download is complete, and it starts seeding. I let it seed using my REAL UPLOAD speed. I will seed some stuff until I get a good amount of seed hours: About 48.

No, the basis of this method is manually stopping before the tracker update as you upload at high speeds, 2 or 3 minutes before the automatic update. Read the first post again.

Mihai
12.06.09, 14:06
OK, Let me get this straight: A very new user at waffles, and wants to use mratio. This is what I will have to do. (Assuming I get a waffles invite someday)
Download something using MY REAL DOWNLOAD SPEED. Of course the client would be vuze, because I will have to use Mratio and mratio does not support U torrent. (But what If I want to use U torrent w/ mratio?)
And then I load up mratio, use mratio on a good torrent. I upload at 1024 and download at 900, and let it to its thing, and when the update time reaches to 2 mins (left) I STOP the torrent and change the speed to 0, and the download to 200kB/s. Right? Now the thing is the download will count towards my ratio too. And the downside is, I wont REALLY have the thing I downloaded using mratio in my HDD, right? But after sometime I want to download that torrent, downloading it twice would look weird right? Plus how often should I use this method. Every 2 days? And also download alot?

You should really read the first post again.But the thing is that you don't have to let i download completely at 900 kb.You download 98% for example and then you stop and start it with you real download speed.And if you downloaded it for real you don't have to fake the download with mratio because you already snached it.Just fake your upload.And you can use this method when you want.ANd you shouldn't have the same ratio at all your torrents.Let one with less than 0,5, another one with ratio 1,.. ,one or two with ratio 2-3 etc.Just don't have big ratios on packs.

Zseeds
13.06.09, 08:54
Okay, what torrents do you recommend to cheat on? The packs are the only ones which have leechers, but they are also seeders (Partial)

alpacino
13.06.09, 10:24
Okay, what torrents do you recommend to cheat on? The packs are the only ones which have leechers, but they are also seeders (Partial)
The recommended packs are: Pimsleur language pack, Rosetta Stone language pack and fresh DCP minuteman.
:top:

Mihai
13.06.09, 10:43
I would say avoid packs.Because they have only part seeder.Use it on little torrents and if you wanna cheat on packs don't fake 100% of the pack.Look at the peers and fake the same amount as them.

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:17
Yes, agree. Using packs for cheating would be a suicide in most instances, if not very careful. I download a pack torrent, open (just till the add torrent dialog box comes), see the files, select the number of files that I plan to download, see the size, and then cancel the torrent. Then fire up RM, put the size in that, and slowly start cheating. I take care to see the peerid and key match with any of those in Azureus. I do not rely on RM tracing it for me. I myself see the log of any file going on at Waffles, see the peerid and key and put it in RM

anon
13.06.09, 19:21
I download a pack torrent, open (just till the add torrent dialog box comes), see the files, select the number of files that I plan to download, see the size, and then cancel the torrent. Then fire up RM, put the size in that, and slowly start cheating.

Do you mean the finished %? If so, don't do that on packs you can't find at other trackers if you haven't downloaded those actual files before.

classyboy
13.06.09, 19:45
Do you mean the finished %? If so, don't do that on packs you can't find at other trackers if you haven't downloaded those actual files before.

No, I do not mean that. Only for sake of authenticity, on a pack, in the dialog of 'add torrents' in xtreme mod, in the lower right hand corner, you can see the size of the files that you are downloading. In a movies pack for example, I select all rar files belonging to one movie, just to see exact size which shows i lower right corner, then I cancel torrent, dont DL it with xtreme mod at all. The same size I put in RM with option of Download till (for example, 1370 MB), and then stop. Thsi way it becomes more authentic. As for finished %, I never start with a random value. I always start with '0'

anon
13.06.09, 19:47
In a movies pack for example, I select all rar files belonging to one movie, just to see exact size which shows i lower right corner, then I cancel torrent, dont DL it with xtreme mod at all. The same size I put in RM with option of Download till (for example, 1370 MB), and then stop. Thsi way it becomes more authentic. As for finished %, I never start with a random value. I always start with '0'

That's a good tactic. :top:

Black Orchid
15.06.09, 04:45
That's a good tactic. :top:

Agreed. This information I will use now on. Other should, too.

Good job, classyboy!

mindofthewonderful
18.06.09, 15:14
Let me get this straight. I should stop the torrent before reaching 100% download or update time. I mean if it reach 100% then it'll update automatically. Right?

I'm planning to get invite and seed for some time with my real upload but after that I'll have some troubles as I'm with ISP with really slow speeds. Basically this is the way to cheat there?

Mihai
18.06.09, 15:18
Let me get this straight. I should stop the torrent before reaching 100% download or update time. I mean if it reach 100% then it'll update automatically. Right?
Yes.It will send the tracker that you finished the torrent.

Basically this is the way to cheat there?
Yup.Use it smart and don't bee greedy and you will be fine.

anon
18.06.09, 16:36

Periodical tracker updates take place every 30-60 minutes. You have to stop the torrent in mRatio a few minutes before the first update is made.

mindofthewonderful
18.06.09, 17:43
I'm planning to use RM but first to get invite :D

just to be absolutely sure :)

At this time you are a little vulnerable because in your snachlist you have huge speeds.Well not for long.Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now update it,yes update it.If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.
So I cheat on torrent with 10 gb in size. Before update I download 9gb. Right before update I'm stopping RM and changing it to my dl speed and upload speed 0. Right after that I'm starting it again and let the torrent download completely, right?

Two questions comes from that. Should I get new variables from memory reader and do I need to start it from the point that I've stopped it?

Mihai
18.06.09, 18:01
Continue from the point where you left it.Don't change the variables.

classyboy
19.06.09, 18:46
Two questions comes from that. Should I get new variables from memory reader and do I need to start it from the point that I've stopped it?

You need not get new variables from memory reader. only if you restart your primary torrent program (utorrent / Vuze etc), you need to get new variables. Else continue with same.

alex0912
20.06.09, 02:19
I've got a question..I grabbed a torrent..I've setted up speed something like ~200-300kB/s and 100kB/s download...and I've stopped it after 15 minutes..now i've lowered the up speed at 0 kB/s and the download at 50...its normal that I'm not as a seeder in the torrent snatchlist right?..I don't wanna loose my account :D

Dark Knight
20.06.09, 03:28
Well its Ok I think. there Can be many Reasons for That...But it Also depends On Number of leechers on that Torrent & the Percentage you Have Completed.......

If u are seeder on that Torrent( with leechers) , Then U must Seed back..

I think u got Me.....

alex0912
20.06.09, 03:30
LATEREDIT: I kinda screwed up..I've let the torrent to reach 100% so I it noticed the tracker..damn, will I get banned for this?..because on statistics it says uploaded 300mb but on the snatched files it says 510...i'm seeding it now with 0kB/s ..i screwed up :(

Dark Knight
20.06.09, 03:43
Just let it Update Man First of All...

so u R Talking About d Announce Error....I dont Think it will be Dangerous as the Ratio ON TOP Right side is d Collective amount of data uploaded & Downloaded on all Torrents u Have SnatcHed.
Whereas in Snatchlist u Will See Individual Ratios..... So that Difference can be Due to Another torrent.

alex0912
20.06.09, 03:54
What I've understood: 1. I let the torrent download till 90-95% or something like that, and I stop it..2. Set a normal download speed and 0 kB/s upload ...

What I've done: I've downloaded the torrent 100% so the tracker got announced before I can stop it.. 2. Its about a 46mb torrent.. in the right top corner it says Download 4x.xx MB
Upload 3xx MB (thats how much the mratio uploaded) but in the recently snatched it says 5xx.xx MB upped (from where?) ..

And second, whats the talk about the seed time /48hours on the page 2 or 3? ..I don't understand what the guy tried to say about that :)

Dark Knight
20.06.09, 04:23
but in the recently snatched it says 5xx.xx MB upped (from where?) ..

well Thats What this Method all About Bro, When u Stop the Torrent before update it Wil Send STATs to the Tracker lol...With Ur High upload Speeds..
And When u Start Again with Normal Upload Speeds , its All Normal Again..

And That Difference Is Certainly Due to some Update Delay.....Also what maters is Upload rate..?
is it in acordance With d Download rates u Have..?
And Also Seed time..

alpacino
20.06.09, 04:30
And second, whats the talk about the seed time /48hours on the page 2 or 3? ..I don't understand what the guy tried to say about that :)The seedtime is the total amount you kept as seeder for that torrent. It's a good idea to have something like at least 48h of seedtime as to not draw attention. Remember, using the first part of this technique (where you stop updating) won't get you seedtime, and that will sound fishy, because you have some ratio increase with 0 seed time, got it? So, as the second part says, keep the seeding for some time, as it will grant you seedtime in the tracker.

alex0912
20.06.09, 04:43
Thanks alpacino...I thought that too, but someone said something about "not having seeding time" or something like that on the page 2 or 3 and I misunderstood..Its all good now...I'll seed for weeks no problem :)

Haggar
20.06.09, 09:56
So after flashing, when you stop the torrent before the update, your stats are sent to the tracker, so you appear with very high upload speeds, then you start it again with low speeds, but you have to wait for example 30 minutes(time update depending on tracker) for the program to update itself again to normalize the upload speed? or you can manualy stop it to do this? Because if you leave the program to update itself you will be vulnerable for like 30 minutes or am i wrong?

Mihai
20.06.09, 10:17
No you don't.On waffles the stats are updated when you start it again.

Aurion
20.06.09, 13:43
Well,nice idea,but isn't everything already recorded in your logs at the first snatch ? then I guess the first 1Mb/s hit you did before updating would momentarily leaves a print in your logs for future reviews.

But anyway,nice managing your snatchlist for best interest :klatsch_3:

Mihai
20.06.09, 13:51
They have a log with all your speeds?

alex0912
20.06.09, 16:07
I try not to use big speeds like 1mB/s but 100-250 or lower...You could get away with 1mB/s and someone who's faking at 80 could get banned...but I won't take any chances for that..

Mihai
20.06.09, 16:55
Very good.Keep it low.

anon
20.06.09, 19:50
Well,nice idea,but isn't everything already recorded in your logs at the first snatch ? then I guess the first 1Mb/s hit you did before updating would momentarily leaves a print in your logs for future reviews.

Using this method as described in the first post shouldn't draw too much attention, because after restarting the torrent you'll be using a very low or 0kB/s upload speed, which will average with the high one. Add a long seed time to this and you'll be just fine.

Zseeds
21.06.09, 13:56
Anyone know a quick way to get points?

Mihai
21.06.09, 14:02
Yeah.Upload, fill requests,download a lot of torrents.I don't think there is a easyer way.Maybe i'm wrong.

anon
21.06.09, 18:37
You get points for:

# Having invited someone who has maintained PU+ status
# Uploading a torrent (will lose if torrent is deleted)
# Filling a request (will lose if request is reset)
# Getting an upload WI approved
# Completing a snatch when not on ratio watch
# Finding a bug in shop and being the first to report it
# Finding a bug in any beta feature and being the first to report it

I think there are some other ways as well, like posting on the forums, etc.

alex0912
21.06.09, 23:38
I think I should wait some 2-3 weeks before uploading some serious stuff...I'm newly joined..

anon
21.06.09, 23:40
I think I should wait some 2-3 weeks before uploading some serious stuff

And also before cheating.

alex0912
22.06.09, 01:19
That's what I meant...cheating :) uploading some serious gb's :D

anon
22.06.09, 01:20
I thought you may have meant real upload because of the following point on my other post :tongue:

# Uploading a torrent (will lose if torrent is deleted)

M.9
24.06.09, 08:49
have a q's my ypdate is after 2 hours and u say 2-3 three minuts is that normal?

alpacino
24.06.09, 08:57
Pay attention on the update timer (usually it starts at around 30 minutes) and stop it 2 or 3 minutes before it auto-updates to tracker.

Mihai
24.06.09, 11:27
Or stop it when you uploaded enough.

anon
24.06.09, 13:04
have a q's my ypdate is after 2 hours

I hope you don't mean you've let the torrent run for two hours, since Waffles's update interval should be 30-45 min.

alex0912
24.06.09, 23:59
I hope you don't mean you've let the torrent run for two hours, since Waffles's update interval should be 30-45 min.

Would that get him disabled?

LE: Mihai91 you said in the first post of this thread that after you enter for ex 0 kB/s upload and your real download speed you should see 0 kB/s in your snatchlist..Well my upload speed for exame 300kB/s reamains in the snatchlist, after I enter 0 to the upload speed the 300kB/s speed begins to decrease for ex after a second update to the tracker the speed becomes 286 after a third it becomes 253 and so on...

anon
25.06.09, 00:09
Maybe, since he'll stick out in the peerlist with high rates.

Mihai91 you said in the first post of this thread that after you enter for ex 0 kB/s upload and your real download speed you should see 0 kB/s in your snatchlist..Well my upload speed for exame 300kB/s reamains in the snatchlist, after I enter 0 to the upload speed the 300kB/s speed begins to decrease for ex after a second update to the tracker the speed becomes 286 after a third it becomes 253 and so on...

That's why you should seed for a long time - for the high speed to average with the small one.

alex0912
25.06.09, 05:11
Thanks anon for the quick response...My pc is left 24/7 seeding so no problems ..I thought that I had a problem but your answer reassures me :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:11 ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 23:16 ----------

Mkay...Another quick one: it seems that mRatio isn't updating the whole information to the tracker (i'm using vuze 4.0.1.2 emulation) on some torrents on the snatchlist it says that I've downloaded less than it shows in my mRatio..for example i've downloaded 1.26 and uploaded 1.44 ratio should be 1.14 in the snatchlist it says: 2.87 uploaded and 700 downloaded .. I don't know anymore what informatio gets updated to the tracker..because of this the ratio at some torrents is much bigger than it should be (that appears on the snatchlist of the torrent and in my snatchlist)...do you have the same problem?

alpacino
25.06.09, 07:33
on some torrents on the snatchlist it says that I've downloaded less than it shows in my mRatioIt can happen sometimes (wrong stat reporting) due to several reasons, like bad tracker response or timeouts. It happened to me before, but in my case I discovered my PC network connection was corrupted. Anyway, to "fix" that you could do some math and fine adjust your per torrent ratio using mRatio, but being very cautious of course.

Mihai
25.06.09, 08:39
Would that get him disabled?

LE: Mihai91 you said in the first post of this thread that after you enter for ex 0 kB/s upload and your real download speed you should see 0 kB/s in your snatchlist..Well my upload speed for exame 300kB/s reamains in the snatchlist, after I enter 0 to the upload speed the 300kB/s speed begins to decrease for ex after a second update to the tracker the speed becomes 286 after a third it becomes 253 and so on...

Well you should stop it.That's what i said.Then start it again because they don't show the average speed in your santchlist,they show your last speed.So stop and start it again with 0kb upload.

---------- Post added at 07:39 ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 ----------

on some torrents on the snatchlist it says that I've downloaded less than it shows in my mRatio
Try with ratio master.If it still showes that eror then try cheating with the shu mods.

M.9
25.06.09, 08:46
no i did not start the game yet i was asking befor to start thx all of u but again i have the same q's the timer is 1.45 h to me not .30 why??

Mihai
25.06.09, 08:48
This timer is in mratio?

M.9
25.06.09, 08:54
yeah it is
edit:every thing is good now

thx all

NewCheater
25.06.09, 09:23
can I cheat on waffles.fm with Ratio Master,its safe?
What speeds to use?

anon
25.06.09, 13:49
can I cheat on waffles.fm with Ratio Master,its safe?
What speeds to use?

Yes, you can, just use the memory reader and read the Waffles cheating tutorial.

Mkay...Another quick one: it seems that mRatio isn't updating the whole information to the tracker (i'm using vuze 4.0.1.2 emulation) on some torrents on the snatchlist it says that I've downloaded less than it shows in my mRatio.. ....

As alpacino said, that can have multiple legit causes - timeouts, routing errors, power failures.

You can always use another tool or run the WinSock Fix (http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html).

alex0912
25.06.09, 15:59
Well you should stop it.That's what i said.Then start it again because they don't show the average speed in your santchlist,they show your last speed.

Well anon said that the high speed which you are cheating with is averaging with the 0kB/s ...So you say that they don't show your average speed?..in my case this is what they show an average speed..

Mihai
25.06.09, 17:00
Well anon said that the high speed which you are cheating with is averaging with the 0kB/s ...So you say that they don't show your average speed?..in my case this is what they show an average speed..
Hmmm.Strange.I use high speeds and then 0 kb and it shows maximum 2 kb, never more than that.Do you stop the torrent?If no then that's why it shows the average speed.

alex0912
25.06.09, 17:06
I'm officially banned..rm just said when I tried to start a torrent "it appears you are cheating"..how the hell did they caught me?..I mean, ..fffuck

cheatos
25.06.09, 17:27
I'm officially banned..

well i was also banned from IPT for cheating,
but never mind , its the risk of our business as cheaters :top:.

and if you get an invite in the future remember to:

change your ip address
clear the browser's history (cache), or better sign up using different browser.

alex0912
25.06.09, 17:33
I know cheatos but the thing is I didn't cared about waffles at all, I was just there so I could join scc...And the guy who invited me there was really nice, if he finds out that I got disabled everybody on the forum will know that I'm a cheater ..this is the thing that upsets me the most..:frown:

anon
25.06.09, 17:43

In the peerlist, speeds should reset. In your profile snatchlist, they will average.

I'm officially banned..rm just said when I tried to start a torrent "it appears you are cheating"..how the hell did they caught me?..I mean, ..fffuck

Did you use the memory reader?

cheatos
25.06.09, 17:45
I know cheatos but the thing is I didn't cared about waffles at all, I was just there so I could join scc...And the guy who invited me there was really nice, if he finds out that I got disabled everybody on the forum will know that I'm a cheater ..this is the thing that upsets me the most..:frown:

we are now 2 :klatsch_3:,
i got IPT from a nice guy in a forum,
then he made a complain about me.. and i got banned at the forum too.

and if you're lucky the staff @waffles won't attach a "Cheater warning" to his account :top:

alex0912
25.06.09, 18:03
I hope he doesn't get in trouble for inviting me :frown: ..the irony, there was a guy on the thread who upped like 100gigs and its me who I get banned..:smile: Life's a bitch..

anon
25.06.09, 18:05
the irony, there was a guy on the thread who upped like 100gigs and its me who I get banned..:smile:

Again, did you use the memory reader? Not doing so is the most common cause of Waffles instabans when using the RM.

alex0912
25.06.09, 18:14
Again, did you use the memory reader? Not doing so is the most common cause of Waffles instabans when using the RM.

Yea bro, I've certainly used it..

anon
25.06.09, 18:15
OK. Can you post screens of the RM settings you used? TCP listener, scrape, peer_id, key, etc.

classyboy
25.06.09, 18:47
In the peerlist, speeds should reset. In your profile snatchlist, they will average.

Yes, this is true for Waffles. And Waffles staff keep on seeing the snatchlist on and off. Hence the foll:

the irony, there was a guy on the thread who upped like 100gigs and its me who I get banned

SOme users may get away with anything, and some get caught instantly. Depends on when the snatchlist was screened.
I see Waffles snatchlist regularly, and believe me, I have seen so many people cheating. On every snatchlist page, especially on popular torrents, you will find atleast one cheater, easily. You can see their stats and clearly see that the person is cheating.

Hence I do not cheat massively on Waffles, just slow steady cheat (also at What). I maintain ratio between 1 and 2 at most. I do not use RM/mratio. I use xtreme mod, and Mihai's trick, but that too within limits (never massive spurts).

alex0912
25.06.09, 18:58
Thanks for the pointers classyboy...Can you get invited to scc from whatcd too?..Just wondering..

shadowww
25.06.09, 19:07
what's so special about scc anyway? i don't have it but it seems to me that is not much different from other 0-days like TL or RevTT. Tought i don't use much 0 day anyway so i may not be competent to judge.

Mihai
25.06.09, 19:14
In your profile snatchlist, they will average.
I am not sure about that.I cheat with 1 mb then 0 kb and in my peerlist i see 1-2kb upload.The only time when they make the average speed is when you don't stop it.But when you do they start from 0 again.

alex0912
25.06.09, 19:35
what's so special about scc anyway? i don't have it but it seems to me that is not much different from other 0-days like TL or RevTT. Tought i don't use much 0 day anyway so i may not be competent to judge.

Freeleech on packs, really good speeds..a lot of people using seedboxes makes it really easy to cheat :biggrin:

classyboy
25.06.09, 20:00
Can you get invited to scc from whatcd too?..Just wondering..

I dunno, not a power user there yet. Most of these invite features are for power users and above. And now to become power user, apart from upload of 25 GB, you need to upload your own 4 torrents too.

anon
25.06.09, 20:01
Can you get invited to scc from whatcd too?..Just wondering..

There are unlimited SCC invites on the What.cd Power User forum, if I'm not mistaken.

Mihai
25.06.09, 20:04
I knew only about waffles but if someone can tell me exactly if they are then i have work to do.

anon
25.06.09, 20:06
Bear in mind that asking for an invite in the PU forums will "connect" your What.cd account with the SCC one, meaning that if one of the accounts gets banned, the other one most likely will as well.

Mihai
25.06.09, 20:16
I am aware of that.But that's not what i am afraid.I am afraid that a mod may look at my profile or a log or something like that.

anon
25.06.09, 20:17
That can happen too. But it's a kind of test - if you cheated correctly, you'll look just like a legit user. :top:

And even though unrelated to Waffles, this makes me remember - don't use the "don't send completed flag" option at What.cd, either. Having transfered 10GB up and 5GB down without snatching anything will definitely look suspicious.

Mihai
25.06.09, 20:32
I never use that one.I wanna snatch as more as posible so i can look like a legit user.

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

I am still curious about something.How do the mods on what.cd see the snatchlist?Because like i can see it it's no problem.

anon
25.06.09, 20:34
I am still curious about something.How do the mods on what.cd see the snatchlist?Because like i can see it it's no problem.

The may see extra data, but I otherwise I don't really know. Anyway, if your snatchlist looks good I think you can go for it :wink:

arlinq
25.06.09, 22:02
tested and worked successfully
i uploaded 5 gb:klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

alex0912
25.06.09, 23:50
tested and worked successfully
i uploaded 5 gb:klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

Remember that you can get caught at any time...Just a reminder..

Mihai
26.06.09, 10:13
Remember that you can get caught at any time...Just a reminder..
Not really.Depends on the torrent,how much you seeded it and other factors.

classyboy
26.06.09, 18:50

Even I am keen on knowing that. You see, one important thing to note is, we have no access to snatch list. Second,on the seed/peer list, whatever torrents you have seeded, only the time from the last continuous upload is counted. For example, if I am seeding slow and steady for almost 15 days, stop intermittently, it will show the details of since last I am online. So if have managed to upload big amount earlier, stop, and then seed at very low speeds, only the low one is going to show up.
But I have heard, the what.cd staff keep on screening snacthlists on and off. So actually, it's all a gamble

anon
26.06.09, 19:38
Even I am keen on knowing that. You see, one important thing to note is, we have no access to snatch list.

I could see it in my profile before I was banned - has this changed? And by the way, we're third if you google "what.cd snatchlist" :klatsch_3:

classyboy
26.06.09, 20:20
I could see it in my profile before I was banned - has this changed? And by the way, we're third if you google "what.cd snatchlist" :klatsch_3:

OMG, yes, SBI is 4th. And the disturbing thing is the address listed below the thread:
www.sb-innovation.de/f59/little-tutorial-how-cheat-waffles.../index8.html

I am sure many admins must be aware of SBI and must be wanting to become members here to catch the likes of us. All the more reason on part of staff here to screen people before accepting as members.

Secondly, as you said earlier, you could see snatchlist before, I have not seen it at all. I can see the seed/peer list, but not snatchlist, like waffles, where all details, total seed time, average speeds are mentioned

anon
26.06.09, 20:21
I am sure many admins must be aware of SBI

Yes, of course they are :wink2:

alex0912
26.06.09, 23:58
Could someone give me some hints on my settings here: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7504/mye.th.jpg (http://img26.imageshack.us/i/mye.jpg/) are they good ?..should I change something..

anon
27.06.09, 00:01
Looks good. Due to this method's nature, you may not want/need to tick "stop faking when...".

If 5-158kB/s is the speed you want to use, set it in the fields right above "upload multiplier" - and bear in mind the possible risks associated with using the swarm avg. speed.

Do well! :top:

alex0912
27.06.09, 00:05
Looks good. Due to this method's nature, you may not want/need to tick "stop faking when...".

If 5-158kB/s is the speed you want to use, set it in the fields right above "upload multiplier" - and bear in mind the possible risks associated with using the swarm avg. speed.

Do well! :top:

Risks ?..I thought this was the safest way..using the swarm speed, because you're not going over it just averaging the speed...the risk, but I wouldn't call it a risk would be that you won't seed every torrent to a 1:1 ratio..Please enlighten me on those risks anon :)

anon
27.06.09, 00:05
Please enlighten me on those risks anon :)

What I mean is that if the average swarm speed is very high, it may "push" your fake upload speed to your set maximum all the time, which you may not want.

alex0912
27.06.09, 00:44
Okay I understand..one last thing..below "stop faking when ratio.." I have between x kB/s per torrent and y kB/s per torrent on the same line...after that I have the same thing..Speed: ... etc
Its the same thing or has some different purposes?..

More specific in my screenshot where the speed is between 5 and 158, and between 10 and 70 kb/s..

anon
27.06.09, 00:46
The one in the same line is the speed that will be used when the ratio is reached. (That's why both values are set to 0 by default, to "stop faking when ratio...")

Otherwise, the one below is the one used.

alex0912
27.06.09, 23:45
I've changed my settings...I've set the speed to upload between 5 and 100kB/s and if the ratio 0.9 - 3.1 is reached to seed with 0 kBs..the thing is now, that if the swarm average speed is like 30 and I'm seeding with 50-60 won't it look more obvious ?..
I'm glad that I've set the ratio thing with the 0.9-3.1 because I've grabbed a michel jackson torrent and I've uploaded like crazy 4gb and 13 ratio :D

anon
27.06.09, 23:46
that if the swarm average speed is like 30 and I'm seeding with 50-60 won't it look more obvious ?..

The swarm average speed isn't exact, so: maybe.

alex0912
28.06.09, 01:28
Well I guess since I'm uploading with max 100 ..I'll stay under the radar I hope :)

classyboy
28.06.09, 17:23
Well I guess since I'm uploading with max 100 ..I'll stay under the radar I hope :)

Should be OK. But remember to check peerlit, and snatchlist once in a while to be aware of the situation, in case you need to lower speeds, if not many are downloading.

Josecitox
28.06.09, 22:23
Hi guys! First post here! hehe, i just wanna say that this method is great, i´ve uploaded almost 15gb in just a day.
The key is the seedtime, more is better.:top:

anon
28.06.09, 22:23
15GB sounds a bit too much for me. How much time has passed?

cheatos
28.06.09, 22:29
And keep us informed :biggrin:,
thats extremely a huge amount for waffles...

classyboy
29.06.09, 18:21
I took almost a month fake uploading 15 GB! Playing safe, of course. I do not upload more than 1 GB per day there. Maybe less, but never more.

lemza
01.07.09, 12:19
Great tut :top:

Just one question. How high speeds are u guys spoofing at and how many GB's up do you have before stopping 2-3 minutes before update and so on ?

And yeah, let's say I've uploaded 5 gb and my total leech/seed time is 30 min. Would'nt it be a bit supecious if I only have like 1kb/s upload speed ? I know I have to seed for some hours, even safer with some days. But at that moment your stopping, and swithcing to the upload speed u want. You are pretty supecious in the peerlist imo. Maybe not that much in the snatchlist tho..?

Mihai
01.07.09, 12:24
Not quite because they show in your snatchlist the llast speed they recorded.So 0kb doesn't seem bad.But doing 5 gb in just 30 min.LOL.:eek3:Seed it 'till you bleed man.If someone looks at your peerlist and see 5 gb you are screwd.And just for the fact, how big is the torrent?

lemza
01.07.09, 13:26
It was a brand new pack on 60gb or something like that. It was not on waffles tho :tongue: Got too try the method out on some low level trackers before going onto those big ones x).
Seeded for 20hrs~ now, but changed the speed to 60-70kb/s so it may not look that suspecious.

But what speeds should I use on general 0day trackers before I hit the stop button and start it with a low up speed ? :) And how many GB's is safe ?

anon
01.07.09, 14:38
But what speeds should I use on general 0day trackers before I hit the stop button and start it with a low up speed ? :) And how many GB's is safe ?

Depends on the tracker. Which one do you want to try it on? This method works at TL and RevTT; and even ScT if you cheat moderately.

lemza
01.07.09, 15:39
Depends on the tracker. Which one do you want to try it on? This method works at TL and RevTT; and even ScT if you cheat moderately.
Let's say that I want to cheat on TL. What speeds should I use there ?:smile:

anon
01.07.09, 15:41
High rates should work fine at TL. You can use the PMR as well.

cheatos
01.07.09, 15:43
Let's say that I want to cheat on TL. What speeds should I use there ?:smile:

for me i do:
250 - 500 on newly added torrents .. :smile:
if you're afraid of these speeds, you can try something lower..

also i spoof uTorrent with RM & i use memory reader & tcp listener..

anon
01.07.09, 15:46
TL has a huge userbase and some seedboxes, so those speeds should be fine. Also, you can jump as 100% done on the most popular releases if you have a bad ratio.

lemza
01.07.09, 17:29
Okey, I'll try those speeds :smile:
Regarding to the "waffles method", if I want to cheat on let's say TL.. Then I put maybe 450 kb/s in the upload speed and my regular down speed.. Then some minutes before update I stop, change upload speeds, starts and update. Then I've got something like 800mb~ up after the first update. Shall I stick with that and seed that on 1-10 kb/s or can I do the method again after I've updated with a low upload speed ? Safe/unsafe ??

Mihai
01.07.09, 17:34
You don't need to use this method there.You can simply cheat on torrents with download 2-3 mb and upload 1 mb.

lemza
01.07.09, 17:38
Oh, okey :biggrin:

Which trackers should I use it on then? :smile: Exept from music trackers.

Mihai
01.07.09, 18:09
See here:http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/where-does-waffles-method-works-13201/

anon
01.07.09, 20:09
I'd like to add that the PMR works just fine at TL if you use low amounts. If you need to get your ratio up fast, flash what you need to make it to 1:1 as long as those aren't terabytes :biggrin:

cutiepie
07.07.09, 02:07
Hiiii guys :frown:

I'm not in the best of moods these days because my account got banned a couple days ago on waffles. i kept trying to sign in but it didn't work...

anyway, here's what i did. i was seeding one of the comic packs and i guess i got a little too overexcited because i was seeding at around 110 kB/s even though the torrent was healthy with around 25 leechers.

it didn't update my stats so i got worried but then i was banned not too long afterwards. my precious waffles account! sigh...

if i happen to grab another waffles account in the future(any extra pleaseee? :biggrin:) then next time i should seed at around 10-30 kB/s right?

guys i'm a bit sad right now. but i still love this site. keep up the good work everyone! :top:

alpacino
07.07.09, 03:22
Hiiii guys :frown:

I'm not in the best of moods these days because my account got banned a couple days ago on waffles. i kept trying to sign in but it didn't work...

anyway, here's what i did. i was seeding one of the comic packs and i guess i got a little too overexcited because i was seeding at around 110 kB/s even though the torrent was healthy with around 25 leechers.

Sorry to hear that man, do you get "it appears you are cheating" message? Yes, 110kB/s seems a little bit over the edge, specially if the comic pack was old (was it?), you know, these packs has lots of partial seeds, i.e. low traffic on them despite having a "good" number of leechers on it.

if i happen to grab another waffles account in the future(any extra pleaseee? :biggrin:) then next time i should seed at around 10-30 kB/s right? Yeah, sounds like a better idea, good luck.

cutiepie
07.07.09, 07:41
Sorry to hear that man, do you get "it appears you are cheating" message?

Hmm, no i just got a "login fail" page. So i thought i just accidentally changed the password but when i try to recover my password, this shows up:
"The username or email address was not found in the database, or the account has been disabled."

Does that mean I got caught? Or do i still have a glimmer of hope?

Yes, 110kB/s seems a little bit over the edge, specially if the comic pack was old (was it?), you know, these packs has lots of partial seeds, i.e. low traffic on them despite having a "good" number of leechers on it.

The comic pack was around 2-3 days old so I guess you could say it was old. Yeah, I figured that it probably did have a lot of partial seeds. In that case, what would be a good torrent to seed? So hard to... :eek13:

Btw, no man! more like woman! :wink:

shawshankraj
07.07.09, 08:26
U can use high speed In starting and then stop the torrent and chage the speed to low and begin seeding.
it's good if u seed torrent for like days and won't be caught any more.
we r using this wonderful tutorial to survive on waffles and other tracker

alpacino
07.07.09, 10:17
Does that mean I got caught? Or do i still have a glimmer of hope?
If you are 100% sure the e-mail is the correct one when trying to recover, then yes, your account was disabled. :frown:

The comic pack was around 2-3 days old so I guess you could say it was old. Yeah, I figured that it probably did have a lot of partial seeds. In that case, what would be a good torrent to seed? So hard to... :eek13:2-3 days old could be old depending on the torrent size. You can look at peer_list on the torrent page in order to watch how activity is going on, other than that I would recommend blending on language pack (Pimsleur and Rosetta) or follow shawshankraj's recommendation and use the method described in this post by Mihai91.

Btw, no man! more like woman! :wink:Sorry woman, my bad. As your nick is cutiepie I should've guessed :redface:

anon
07.07.09, 18:48
Hmm, no i just got a "login fail" page.

If you get "This account has been disabled." when trying to log in, you're definitely banned. :frown:

"Username or password incorrect" is another matter - it's possible to get that even if your account is in good standing. But if you can't recover your password...

Mihai
07.07.09, 18:51
Actually a strange thing happen to me.When you are banned you can still recover the password.That's strange.

alpacino
08.07.09, 09:48
Actually a strange thing happen to me.When you are banned you can still recover the password.That's strange.

Yes, I've seen that happen too, it can happen with disabled accounts, but not pruned ones.

anon
08.07.09, 17:47
but not pruned ones.

Because when pruned you're gone from the database forever... :biggrin:

zultaran
14.07.09, 09:56
but u seem 0kb download and complete example %6 of the file, this is suspicious i think.
to go on cheat with same torrent is wrong ?
i use rm with memory reader with 1024kb in bithumen, i will try to use 2048 kb
it will work ?

http://i26.tinypic.com/2z8803o.jpg

and i use shu in gft and banned and my friend too.but we cheated very nice at all trackers like sct,bitmetv,waffles
this method work in gft? or gft is uncheateble?

gti1
14.07.09, 10:35
Hey everyone. I've been browsing through this thread and I have a few questions. I'm considering getting a waffles invite although I'm not an expert when it comes to ratio cheating. I've been using RatioMaster for quite some time now along with uTorrent. Is the procedure in the original post valid for RatioMaster? If so, what is the recommended upload speed that one should fake? I'm also a bit spiffy when it comes to the memory reader function. Do I apply it prior to beginning my fake upload?

I've successfully faked upload on general trackers such as RevTT, TL and TD with speeds ranging from 300-350 kB/s (randomided) although I got caught on IPT a year or two back with a simple upload speed of 150 (granted I was a noob at the time and I didn't even randomize my speed or use the memory reader). Nevertheless, these trackers seem relatively lax when it comes to cheating. They rank somewhat low in SB-I's rankings. I'm interested in joining Waffles but I don't want to risk getting myself and the inviter banned.

Any help is appreciated people, thanks! :biggrin:

alpacino
14.07.09, 11:49
Yes, the method is still safe if you follow it correctly. Read and re-read the first post and the thread. Then read the other tutorials on Mihai91's signature. :top:

Mihai
14.07.09, 12:32
@zultaran

I don't really understand all you are saying.First of all do not cheat on the same torrent more times.Cheat just until you have the ratio you want and then do not cheat anymore at it.

Secondly, i don't know if it works on gft because i am not a member there.

alpacino
14.07.09, 13:02
but u seem 0kb download and complete example %6 of the file, this is suspicious i think.
to go on cheat with same torrent is wrong ?
i use rm with memory reader with 1024kb in bithumen, i will try to use 2048 kb
it will work ?I don't understand what's happening in your case, are you trying to fake download or just upload? If this screenshot belongs to the peer_list, then it's not a problem if it shows 0kB download, you should look at a snatchlist in your profile, if there's any, as I never saw how BH works. If they don't have a snatchlist try to watch your download amount looking at the global Dl and Ul status. Using 2048 speed won't fix any issue here, only speed things up.

and i use shu in gft and banned and my friend too.but we cheated very nice at all trackers like sct,bitmetv,waffles
this method work in gft? or gft is uncheateble?

They have a small userbase, low activity and watchful admins, so that makes it difficult to cheat. Anyway, why would you cheat there as they are ratio free?

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 13:22
They have a small userbase, low activity and watchful admins, so that makes it difficult to cheat. Anyway, why would you cheat there as they are ratio free?

when I was member there once I have tried to cheat there and everything is fine But remember that when u must cheat u r ratio must be 1.0+ so if u have 1.0 or less ratio u have permenent snach list that showing that u must have to seed for 48 hours or till 1:1 .

But don't try to cheat there B'coz I think admin Personally moderate everyone's activity dueto low user base .

zultaran
14.07.09, 14:31
ok thanks friend
i uploaded 80 gb in 3 hours and i use 5 rm with same time with diffrent files and i use this files 2 times (i go on same file when updated tracker )....with 1024 kb upload speed.looks like safe
i will try it in iplay i hope it will work

alpacino
14.07.09, 16:18
i will try it in iplay i hope it will workTake a read at the cheating on iplay thread, should be useful, and hear you can use high rates at healthy torrents.

anon
14.07.09, 18:54
I've successfully faked upload on general trackers such as RevTT, TL and TD with speeds ranging from 300-350 kB/s (randomided) although I got caught on IPT a year or two back with a simple upload speed of 150 (granted I was a noob at the time and I didn't even randomize my speed or use the memory reader). Nevertheless, these trackers seem relatively lax when it comes to cheating. They rank somewhat low in SB-I's rankings. I'm interested in joining Waffles but I don't want to risk getting myself and the inviter banned.

The Waffles method should work at Waffles, just read the thread carefully. :tongue:

And well, RevTT is level 4, and IPT, level 6 in the Ranklist (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/). Flashing works at RevTT, but for IPT, read its cheating thread on the Talk section.

gti1
14.07.09, 22:45
Yep I've read and reread this thread a few times and I'll be checking it out daily! I'm gonna study the waffles method inside out. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to get into waffles unless I show that I have a seedbox, which I don't. Nevertheless, all the info here seems really handy and helpful. Thanks everyone for your help!

zultaran
15.07.09, 09:03
http://i28.tinypic.com/nxdfn.jpg
http://i25.tinypic.com/30kats2.jpg

why this happen in iplay,i follow the method but it is not announced i think,i use 5000kb/s in rm 1.8.7 and i use utorrent 1.8.2 and it is not shown in snatclist like 0kb up and like 789kb download.it shown in normal stats at snatchlist

cooper
15.07.09, 12:29
my guess is you did not follow the instructions properly then.
i've been trying on a few different trackers now for a few days and it seems to work like a charm.

to me it looks as if you are letting RM send it's updates to the tracker and not stopping as described.

zultaran
15.07.09, 12:54
for me iplay not announced normally,it has some problems i think.because i uploaded 40gb but it announce 19 gb,how this happen ?
i try it scl and bithumen it works normaly but in iplay not

shawshankraj
15.07.09, 13:18
for me iplay not announced normally,it has some problems i think.because i uploaded 40gb but it announce 19 gb,how this happen ?

It sometime happen on Iplay.Sometime I am not able to connect tracker and sometime no data Uplaod After cheating

anon
15.07.09, 17:59
iPlay is sometimes sluggish, a lot of members have had stat updating problems in the past.

image (http://i28.tinypic.com/nxdfn.jpg)
image (http://i25.tinypic.com/30kats2.jpg)

Why don't you crop the picture, instead of filling a whole page with blank space?

downtown
27.07.09, 11:28
I'm a little confused guys about this method using RM, first i use high ul speeds let's say 1-2MB/s and right before the tracker updates (30-45-60min) or so i click "Stop". Then i change upload speed to 0 kB/s and use my normal dl speed. Then i click "start" again? Because then it is 30-45-60 min to next update again, should i click the "Manual update" button right after clicking start although it's so much time left?

Isn't it better to fake higher dl speed than ul speed so the ratio looks less suspicious instead of the reverse? there are always free leech torrents to use it on.

Empoleon
27.07.09, 11:50
If only I came across Mihai91 many tutorials on waffles a little earlier and I would be a happier camper :)

Mihai
27.07.09, 11:55
I'm a little confused guys about this method using RM, first i use high ul speeds let's say 1-2MB/s and right before the tracker updates (30-45-60min) or so i click "Stop". Then i change upload speed to 0 kB/s and use my normal dl speed. Then i click "start" again? Because then it is 30-45-60 min to next update again, should i click the "Manual update" button right after clicking start although it's so much time left?

Isn't it better to fake higher dl speed than ul speed so the ratio looks less suspicious instead of the reverse? there are always free leech torrents to use it on.

Look.It doesn't matter what speeds you use.Only the last speeds used matter.So if you use 1 mb all the way and then use the waffles method and change it to 10kb then it will show 10 kb.

downtown
27.07.09, 12:35
Look.It doesn't matter what speeds you use.Only the last speeds used matter.So if you use 1 mb all the way and then use the waffles method and change it to 10kb then it will show 10 kb.

That part i get. It's the stop and start part i don't really get. Stop, change speeds, start and immediately "Manual update"? :smile:

Dark Knight
27.07.09, 13:14
Yes you got It Right....But do the manual Update After Like 5 -7 min...let it send some data At normal Speed......

downtown
27.07.09, 15:02
Ah thanks!
At first i thought, if the tracker updates every 30 mins, i stop at 29 min, change speeds and wait 1 min before manual update so it "seems" right but i guess that doesn't matter, i'll try it out.

anon
27.07.09, 18:37
That part i get. It's the stop and start part i don't really get. Stop, change speeds, start and immediately "Manual update"? :smile:

Always handled it like this myself:

Set the upload speed to 1mB/s, start the torrent
Wait until a minute is left before the automatic update, then stop it.
Change your speed to 1 or 0 kB/s
Restart the torrent, let it seed, the longer the better: uploading 1GB after seeding all the time for days raises less suspicion than making 1GB in a few hours.

cutiepie
28.07.09, 02:03
Always handled it like this myself:

Set the upload speed to 1mB/s, start the torrent
Wait until a minute is left before the automatic update, then stop it.
Change your speed to 1 or 0 kB/s
Restart the torrent, let it seed, the longer the better: uploading 1GB after seeding all the time for days raises less suspicion than making 1GB in a few hours.

when you say "change your speed to 1 or 0 kB/s" do you mean you change the speed, start RM again, and then manual update?

and then after you finish that step, you stop RM and then go back to real seeding for days and days?

alpacino
28.07.09, 02:42
when you say "change your speed to 1 or 0 kB/s" do you mean you change the speed, start RM again, and then manual update?No, no manual updates. Hammering the tracker with manual updates is known to draw attention. Let it seed for a long time (so that the average speed averages down) and let it do its auto updates without user interruption.

and then after you finish that step, you stop RM and then go back to real seeding for days and days?After some faking with 0 or 1 kB/s you can do that.

anon
28.07.09, 18:07
when you say "change your speed to 1 or 0 kB/s" do you mean you change the speed, start RM again, and then manual update?

All that but the manual update. It's not needed.

and then after you finish that step, you stop RM and then go back to real seeding for days and days?

The longer the better! I've been seeding my Waffles torrents every day for about a week. You could also use a NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod if you emulated uT in the RM, but make sure it's the same exact version and build. This way you can "seed" lots of torrents without opening so many RatioMasters.

IceBox
29.07.09, 19:20
This is what I'm not understanding/having trouble with.

I'm using RM and I set the upload speed to 1024 kb/s. Then I let it run for a few seconds and stop at maybe 10 mb. I then clicked stop, changed to 0, then started again, but when I check on the tracker, the data isn't updated... Yet when I do it with smaller amounts, maybe 8 kb/s, it updates..

What am I doing wrong? Am I stopping the torrent too soon?

Mihai
29.07.09, 19:27
Let it pass a little time.

IceBox
29.07.09, 21:00
Let it pass a little time.

I've let it sit for several hours now and the mb's never came but the kb's that I tried in seconds did. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Still nothing after several more hours. I also recently tried it again with about 400 kb/s upload and still nothing :/ It's only doing the smaller ones...

Chuck
31.07.09, 14:33
Hi people,
there are a few points that confuse me:
- after clicking stop just before the automatic update, i change the speed to 0 and set my real download speed, but then, how long do i let seed at 0kb/s ?
- then, how can i do real seeding for days if i don't have the file, i must download it again ?
thanks

shawshankraj
31.07.09, 16:34
after clicking stop just before the automatic update, i change the speed to 0 and set my real download speed, but then, how long do i let seed at 0kb/s ?

Seed for lomg time so u have very good seeding time on that tracker and u r upload don't look weird in snatch list..

anon
31.07.09, 18:02
... how long do i let seed at 0kb/s ?

As much as you can!

- then, how can i do real seeding for days if i don't have the file, i must download it again ?

No, read the topic again. mR/RM doesn't need you to have the files.

Velverde
01.08.09, 17:29
Unfortunately i got banned after 2 mounths while using mihai'method

last time i fix the parameters normally but the problem was i update ratio master and i continu

faking on the same torrent

anon
01.08.09, 17:46
last time i fix the parameters normally but the problem was i update ratio master and i continu

faking on the same torrent

So you forgot about the RM and left it faking..?

Too bad :frown:

Mihai
01.08.09, 18:56
I've let it sit for several hours now and the mb's never came but the kb's that I tried in seconds did. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Still nothing after several more hours. I also recently tried it again with about 400 kb/s upload and still nothing :/ It's only doing the smaller ones...

I am confused.I really don't know why it's not working for you.Try with low speeds then.It's even better because you are safer this way even if you make a mistaque.

IceBox
01.08.09, 19:01
I forgot to mention I tried it over the course 35 minutes or so with about 400 kb/s and then it worked :)

Mihai
01.08.09, 19:07
See.It works.Just don't use too high speeds then.

Dark Knight
01.08.09, 19:31
yup I Also agree that at HIgh Speeds ,their r Some BUGS .....in Announcement ...once in faked Around 40 GB on a tracker at Speeds around 2mbps but it Showed only 20 gb...........,

cutiepie
02.08.09, 03:59
thanks for all the help guys! two questions!

1) sometimes my stats do not update. i wait for hours and hours and it still doesn't update. :confused2: what i've been doing is real download the file (usually a music album), then i real seed it for days so i've already built up seeding time. then i stop the real seeding, and start the waffles method using RM. i stop with 2 minutes left before update and i change it back to 0 kB/s and i leave it alone.

i go back to waffles site and nothing is updated! maybe i will try on another day... :frown:

2) i decided to tackle a pimsleur pack. i'm not going to real download this file because the size is way too big so i fake download with RM. i have upload speed > download speed and wait until 2 minutes left before update. then i change upload speed to 0 kB/s and download speed to regular download speed. i should not fake download the whole file pack right? and just download parts of it? is that correct?

so for big packs like these, i should never become a seeder because i should never download the whole pack. correct? :biggrin:

alpacino
02.08.09, 04:29
1) sometimes my stats do not update. i wait for hours and hours and it still doesn't update. :confused2: what i've been doing is real download the file (usually a music album), then i real seed it for days so i've already built up seeding time. then i stop the real seeding, and start the waffles method using RM. i stop with 2 minutes left before update and i change it back to 0 kB/s and i leave it alone.

i go back to waffles site and nothing is updated! maybe i will try on another day... :frown:Stats not updating can happen sometimes. Any strange message on RM log? Like fails or timeouts? Just try again after sometime. Not that you're losing anything right? :biggrin:

2) i decided to tackle a pimsleur pack. i'm not going to real download this file because the size is way too big so i fake download with RM. i have upload speed > download speed and wait until 2 minutes left before update. then i change upload speed to 0 kB/s and download speed to regular download speed. i should not fake download the whole file pack right? and just download parts of it? is that correct?

so for big packs like these, i should never become a seeder because i should never download the whole pack. correct? :biggrin:
Upload > Download in the beginning of a big pack session could sound too strange, I'd avoid that.
I've read before that Mihai wasn't recommending doing the method on download, only on uplods, wait for his input though. So knowing this, I'd fake download the pack to a certain amount (%) and no upload fake, take note of that amount, so that you don't get lost on your cheating, then set download speed to 0, keep the upload to 0, and do the seeding time. After this, start the waffles method, not forgeting the % you "downloaded". Should work well.

anon
02.08.09, 17:54
2) i decided to tackle a pimsleur pack. ...

You can jump as 100% done next time, since DCP/Minutemen/Pimsleur/Rosetta Stone packs are available at other trackers. It's safe at Waffles.

CheetLyfe
03.08.09, 19:50
this is my first post on these forums and i've been reading and reading for like 2 days now
thank you guys for this wonderful website
i have really low dl/ul speeds (256kb/s download, 32 u/l :P) but im interested in many torrents out there, and if i had good speed i would have really helped by really seeding those private trackers out there
but since i dont, i have to thank you guys for helping me in these cases
ok first of all i've tried ratio faker on multiple leecher .bz torrents (theplace,thevault) and up to now it's been working perfectly.
(i'm not using the formula, the speedx0.7 one, i just keep it from 1.2-1.7 usually and varying but with this small range)
My 2nd request is that, because english is not my first language, someone retype Mihai's method (whom i thank alot because i can see many people like it), but in clearer english because i dont understand it that much
sorry if this is a pain but i guess it will be better for many people because mihai's english is slightly hard to fully understand
also finally, where, in short, does the waffles method NOt work (on which trackers) supposing i'm using RM and utorrent
thanks alot and sorry for the trouble

anon
03.08.09, 19:53
So you want someone to rewrite Mihai's post in simpler english? Here you are:

I have used this method for two weeks and I'm not banned. It's really easy to use:

Visit Waffles and download a torrent, try to avoid packs

It must have some leechers, but it doesn't matter if they're partial seeders. I used the Pimsleur pack.

Open it in mR or RM, I'll use mRatio for this guide

Set a high upload speed (maximum: 1024kB/s) and an smaller download (like 900kB/s). Start the torrent and

don't let it update

Wait until only 2-3 minutes remain for the automatic update, then STOP it.

You're now a bit exposed because of the high speeds in your snatchlist, but:
just reduce your fake speeds. (I use 0kB/s upload and my real download)
start the torrent, just leave it running

You will see that in your snatchlist now 0kB/s upload and your fake download will be shown, same goes for the peerlist

If you use a small torrent like one song, just use your real download speed

Now leave the torrents running with 0kB/s for as much time as you can, some days, at least

The problem with mRatio is that if you use uTorrent, for example, to download, your snatchlist will show you've been using "Azureus" and uTorrent

This is all. Good luck!

And you can check which trackers the Waffles methods works and does not work on here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/where-does-waffles-method-works-13201/).

CheetLyfe
03.08.09, 23:06
thanks alot
However i do have one final question

Open it in mR or RM, I'll use mRatio for this guide
When I open it in RM, do i open it ONLY in RM, or utorrent AND RM?

anon
03.08.09, 23:07
Only in the RM!

sbrocks
04.08.09, 08:39
edited

u r too late to watch this :P

atlantis
04.08.09, 08:47
Because your real speed it's slower from your fake speed and after you send the speedtest they just look the speeds in your torrents .

sbrocks
04.08.09, 09:01
[/COLOR]my torrents' fake speeds are pretty slow cuz i "seed" for a long long time

atlantis
04.08.09, 09:12
Now this is really confused faking with slow speeds are suspicious there :confused2: their staff is full with idiots ....

sbrocks
04.08.09, 09:19
edited.........

Mihai
04.08.09, 12:33
Now hold on a second.DUde first of all you did 200Gb.In how much time?And why do you even need 200gb?If you did it in one month then this is clearlly the reason.And they just asked you why you have soo low speeds?Well you talked to one of those idiot moderators there.Because i know them and they are not that shitty.I can tell you that.And they are smarter than the guys on what.cd where they ban you for no reason.

Another thing.If you did ratios bigger than 1 on all torrents then that is another reason why you were banned.You must do different ratios on all your torrents.ratio 3 at one torrrent, ratio 0.8 at another one.

But i wanna know in how much time you did 200gb.If you did it in one month or less then that is clearlly the reason.

sbrocks
04.08.09, 16:28
yeah seems like i got the clear reason why ban me..

thx for ur info Mihai91, oh before this i tried to PM u but system told me i need 999,999 post to be able to PM u , then i give up :biggrin:

Mihai
04.08.09, 17:28
I think you are not a member yet or something like that.And 100 gb in 3 days ....... The ban s clear.Beleive me, waffles mods are not like what.cd ones.

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:01
well how many GB did u fake upload on waffles and whatcd per day ?

/offtopic

at least i think waffles mod's are much more politer than whatcd's when they ban me :biggrin:

anon
04.08.09, 18:03
sbrocks, they probably noticed your ISP can't offer 10MB/s speeds.

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:26
not true

actually my isp can offer 100MB up/down for home use even

anon
04.08.09, 18:27
100 megabytes per second!?

cheatos
04.08.09, 18:29
100 megabytes per second!?

its megaBits definitely..
100Mbits/s

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:30
just in case u have enough $$ to afford it

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

its megaBits definitely..
100Mbits/s

yes :biggrin:

anon
04.08.09, 18:30
just in case u have enough $$ to afford it

What do you mean..?

cheatos
04.08.09, 18:32
What do you mean..?

translation:

If you have money to afford 100mbits then you're lucky thats it :biggrin:

:smile:

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:35
sorry for my suck english :frown:

@cheatos

are we come from the same country ? :biggrin:

anon
04.08.09, 18:36
@cheatos

I think not :tongue:

cheatos
04.08.09, 18:38
@cheatos

[:top:Spam:top:]

definitely No,no 100mbits for homes :frown:

but you English is clear, and i think anon has just woken up as always .. :tongue:..

[/spam:biggrin:]

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:44
oh u checked already anon ?

so where does he come from :biggrin:

lol just kidding , no need answer that

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

tell from my heart :
[not spam:top: ]i wish SBI never ever got hacked by tracker's staff...

i could image how bad the consequences are :eek3:

Mihai
04.08.09, 18:47
well how many GB did u fake upload on waffles and whatcd per day ?

/offtopic

at least i think waffles mod's are much more politer than whatcd's when they ban me :biggrin:

I usually do like 2-3 gb per day because i don't need a huge ratio and i don't download that much music.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

oh u checked already anon ?

so where does he come from :biggrin:

lol just kidding , no need answer that

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

tell from my heart :
[not spam:top: ]i wish SBI never ever got hacked by tracker's staff...

i could image how bad the consequences are :eek3:

What do you mean hacked?If you mean that they have users who look around this forum well don't worry about that.If they know about this method so much why don't they ban me?:biggrin:

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:48
sounds pretty good

actually why i wanna build good ratio and more buffer is to have a ratio proof to get other higher lvl tracker

in order to get more tracker .. sounds im kinda of greedy

anon
04.08.09, 18:49
Ratio proofs are easy to fake. Now, if you're talking about profile links...

And we've never been hacked. Stop being manipulated by tracker admins by repeating that shit.

Mihai
04.08.09, 18:53
Ratio proofs are easy to fake. Now, if you're talking about profile links...

And we've never been hacked. Stop being manipulated by tracker admins by repeating that shit.

Yup.The only thing they can hack is my ****:tongue:

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:56
What do you mean hacked?If you mean that they have users who look around this forum well don't worry about that.If they know about this method so much why don't they ban me?

hacked, i mean , more like the user database leaked out, like the email address, isp sth..
even if i use a proxy to visit SBI, i use the same proxy to visit tracker... how stupid i am ...

anon
04.08.09, 18:56
hacked, i mean , more like the user database leaked out, like the email address, isp sth..

That's what I meant, too. That never happened.

sbrocks
04.08.09, 18:58
i never heard any tracker's admin talk about sbi to me

cuz i use 2 browses? lol

they never know

anon
04.08.09, 18:59
cuz i use 2 browses? lol

Yes, if you use a different browser for trackers you should be safe. As described in the security announcement.

Empoleon
05.08.09, 04:17
Sounds like some people are really paranoid :tongue:

tj0ckis
05.08.09, 10:49
I'm trying this out on some sites and after I've stopped and started it again it just shows download 0 kb/s och upload 0 kb/s. Isn't it suppose to show some number? I'm using the Azureus Extreme mod.

downtown
05.08.09, 11:23
You have to give it some time.

tj0ckis
05.08.09, 11:32
You have to give it some time.

Aha okey, so if I wait some time it should fix itself. Good to hear! :smile:

anon
05.08.09, 14:45
Sounds like some people are really paranoid :tongue:

You aren't paranoid when they are out to get you. And trackers are.

tj0ckis, make sure Azureus is faking upload and yes, give it some time.

mangathala2002
15.08.09, 18:46
Don't and i mean don't update tracker You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes before update and you stop it.No update just stop.

when you say update limit? do you mean the first update( usually happens after 20min after you start the torrent) or the last update (that comes after completing 99% of the torrent)?

anon
15.08.09, 18:47
do you mean the first update( usually happens after 20min)

Yes, the first update after you start it. The interval varies from tracker to tracker (anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes), so keep an eye on what's going on.

mangathala2002
15.08.09, 18:59
Yes, the first update after you start it. The interval varies from tracker to tracker (anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes), so keep an eye on what's going on.

According to the tutorial after the 1st update you need to change the upload speed to 0 kb/s right? so suppose only 50% of the torrent is completed.How long do i have to wait to change the upload speed (back to 1024kb/s or something lower) to continue downloading the torrent?

anon
15.08.09, 19:22
In that case, change the upload speed to <1kB/s, and use your real download.

mangathala2002
16.08.09, 05:39
You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes before update and you stop it.No update just stop.

I thought when you stop a torrent in RM it would automatically update the tracker?

alpacino
16.08.09, 06:44
I thought when you stop a torrent in RM it would automatically update the tracker?

Yes, it does update, but you don't show at the peer_list, which is the basis of this trick. :top:

cheatos
18.08.09, 05:55
i don't know if its only me but the W-M with RatioFaker isn't working ,
it reports incorrect upload/download stats if you close RF(removed the proxy from uT).

btw is the snatchlist at waffles permanent ?

alpacino
18.08.09, 06:31
i don't know if its only me but the W-M with RatioFaker isn't working ,
it reports incorrect upload/download stats if you close RF(removed the proxy from uT).

btw is the snatchlist at waffles permanent ?

I think that if you close RF, then it won't be possible to send announce, as it's the tool itself who receives the data from client and sends them away.

The snatchlist at waffles is definitely permanent.

cheatos
18.08.09, 14:28
I think that if you close RF, then it won't be possible to send announce, as it's the tool itself who receives the data from client and sends them away.

The snatchlist at waffles is definitely permanent.

no i don't mean that,
i mean after the first announce using RF it sends correct stats.
but
if you removed the 127.0.0.1 (proxy from uT) and started the torrent again,

uTprrent will report incorrect download ammount.

also i sucessfully bypassed the snatchlist average speed to 0kB/s:klatsch_3: ty Mihai

Mihai
18.08.09, 15:02
Incorect download amount?You mean it sends a lower amount right?Try with greedy torrent and see if that happens again.I didn't had that problem but i think it's something to do with RF.Keep me posted.

cheatos
18.08.09, 21:26
Incorect download amount?You mean it sends a lower amount right?Try with greedy torrent and see if that happens again.I didn't had that problem but i think it's something to do with RF.Keep me posted.

actually it increased my download amount :frown:,
i'll try tomorrow and i'll see where the problem was :rolleyes:

anon
18.08.09, 21:33
I think it's some RF property (bug?), but I'm not sure. Have a look at this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12708

cheatos
18.08.09, 21:43
maybe its a bug or something i don't know :frown:

the details:
1. i downloaded a torrent from waffles
2. opened it with uT
3. used RF as a proxy
4. let it (xx.xx times my download)
5. the upload counted correctly
6. when i removed RF from uT, and started the torrent to seed it reported an increased value of download

:eek3:

anon
18.08.09, 21:45
Stupid me - how can it be an RF bug when you've closed it?

You'll have to restart uTorrent before seeding the torrent, I suppose.

cheatos
18.08.09, 21:51
Stupid me - how can it be an RF bug when you've closed it?

You'll have to restart uTorrent before seeding the torrent, I suppose.

i guess this the fault i made,
i forgot to close uT before seeding again.:frown:

i hope it'll pass at waffles without bringing attention :frown:

anon
18.08.09, 21:53
i hope it'll pass at waffles without bringing attention :frown:

Relax, I made the same mistake with the RM and a torrent, and ended up "downloading" four times its size. If you have a lot of torrents where you've successfully applied the Waffles method correctly, things will go fine. :top:

blacksox
27.08.09, 11:48
hey gr8 job tried it the other day used speed of round 800 looked at my snatched list and showed 19 mb/s i sh*t myself wasnt until after a while it went down to 2kb/s .anway wanted to check if the seedtime is total activity or session time?