PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Czone/CZTeam

nishant
31.05.09, 06:20
You can't see the number of seeder/leechers, how the hell are you suppose to cheat with mratio? I don't want to use Faze/shu unless it's absolutely necessary (waffles, bitmetv, etc).

Should I use ratiomaster with scrape or something?

alpacino
31.05.09, 07:11
You can't see the number of seeder/leechers, how the hell are you suppose to cheat with mratio? I don't want to use Faze/shu unless it's absolutely necessary (waffles, bitmetv, etc).

Should I use ratiomaster with scrape or something?

The ability to see peer_list is more useful when you are about to cheat on packs, in order to avoid partial seeders, and some sites require a higher user rank to be able to see them.
Anyway, you can safely use RM with scrape, as Mr. RatioMaster has fixed it in late versions, or keep an eye for seed/leech number on the tracker.
:top:

Dynamic
31.05.09, 09:04
I can see Seeders /Leechers on Czone...I can even sort by how many is in each also. Look to the right and below the torrent and you will be able to see it.

I am just a user class and can see it.

anon
31.05.09, 18:00
You can see the peerlist as a normal user. Click on "[Arata]" under "Peers".

It's also possible to sort the torrent list by number of leechers - choose "leecheri" after "sorteaza dupa" in the torrent list, and click "Cauta/Sorteaza".

RatioMaster with up to 100kB/s on well-leeched torrents (even packs) works fine. You can also use 1mB/s and stop before the first tracker update.

The tracker is open (http://torrents.czteam.ro/signup.php) right now! If you want to create an account or dupe do it now. Supposedly it's the last time:

After lots of requests from our beloved users and after about 5k accounts disabled due to breaking the rules we decided to give one more chance and UNLOCK the gates for the last time.

Therefore call you friends and give them the news: The Last FreeSignup on CZTeam has STARTED!

Blocker
31.05.09, 18:01
Shu mod works perfectly there,you should not have any problem

Aurion
03.06.09, 15:04
Good to see Czone opened invites since I don't remember they did it before for a while.

About using mRatio over there,it's quite safe & easy tho tricky so you just have to pick the most rated torrent there with most s/l ratio.

anon
03.06.09, 15:46
Good to see Czone opened invites since I don't remember they did it before for a while.

It's signups that are open.

I'd also like to add that flashing doesn't work there - "SL Err 2" :biggrin:

kakazito82
09.10.09, 11:57
What's the best way to cheat in there?

anon
09.10.09, 11:58
I onced tried up to 1MB/s with the RM and it worked. Remember they can detect a lot of old mods and some of the uTorrent ones.

The Waffles method works there, but because of the way their peer and snatch lists work, you have to use low speeds.

MoS
10.10.09, 03:53
mRatio works like a piece of cake . Pick it, start working at speed like 300-400 and let it work for longer time.

kakazito82
15.11.09, 12:42
mRatio works like a piece of cake . Pick it, start working at speed like 300-400 and let it work for longer time.

True, i tried with speeds 2MB'S and fine :D

anon
15.11.09, 16:46
As mentioned on post #9, I used 1-2 MB/s on their packs and wasn't banned. You can make a GB-buffer on a few days like this.

Aurion
22.11.09, 18:35
Well, I didn't recognize that they removed their L/S list assigned with every torrent, you can easily notice the number of leechers & seederd below every title.

ares
09.12.09, 06:31
Hello there fellow members,

What tools can be used on this tracker?

Oh, and please vote for your favorite theme on CZTeam. :klatsch_3:

MiCRON
09.12.09, 06:48
I've used RM before and had no problems. I'm not if they have upgraded their scripts lately, so you might want to hear others out before trying.

anon
09.12.09, 17:12
What's your favorite theme on CZTeam?

What, you can change themes? :eek: My Romanian isn't too good so there was no way I could know.

Nokki
25.05.10, 11:44
lol have you seen their damn seeders on most torrents? You're looking at 2-10MB each! & Connected at 4 days?!?!
If that's their avg speed I'd hate to know their real.lol
You really don't think we can push it more than 2MB there? we'll blend in... :)

SBfreak
25.05.10, 12:42
What are you trying to say??
The tracker is easy to cheat.

Nokki
25.05.10, 13:31
yeh..? since the avg user is much more than 2mbps?

Mihai
25.05.10, 15:52
You could just seed a couple of days and just use WM after

anon
25.05.10, 18:07
You really don't think we can push it more than 2MB there? we'll blend in... :)

Quickly fake download on packs, then seed them to 3:1 at 1-2MB/s (yes, on packs). No Waffles method of any kind involved. I made a 100GB buffer in as many days as megabytes per second.

Your snatchlist will record your total traffic and speeds, but this isn't much of a problem.

Nokki
31.05.10, 17:07
Thank boyz.
When you say quickly fake download. What download speed should I go upto?
Also why do we need to fake download 1st and then seed them? Can't we fake download lets say at 7MB and upload at 2MB simultaneously?

anon
31.05.10, 18:54
Also why do we need to fake download 1st and then seed them? Can't we fake download lets say at 7MB and upload at 2MB simultaneously?

Well, that's what I did with the packs. CZone is easy to cheat on if you use a tool that sends announces correctly and don't flash, so I guess you could do what you say without any problems.