PDA

View Full Version : Hdbits.org

SBfreak
30.05.09, 20:39
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3865
Categories:
HDBits is dedicated to supplying the best quality High Definition encodes of Movies and TV shows sourced either from Blue-Ray/HD-DVD or HDTV captures.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3866
Torrents:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3864
Statistics:
HDBits is an older tracker which features a medium sized user-base.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3862
Rules:
There are the same general rules here as most trackers in regards to forum behaviour and such, but the upload rules are quite strict on what can and can't be uploaded. The ratio rules are as follows:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3867
User Classes:
There are a number of user classes and moving up to the higher ranks will take quite a while as promotion works off downloaded amount rather than uploaded amount like most sites do.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3863
Bonus System:
HDBits has a bonus system which rewards users for seeding with either upload credit or a custom title.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3858
Freeleech:
There are a number of freeleech torrents available here, the first episode of any TV series is always freeleech but the rest at discretion of the staff. Worth noting is that all downloads only count 75% of their size similar to ScT. Full image rips of Blue-Ray or HD-DVD sources are only counted at 50% of your downloaded amount so maintaining a healthy ratio isn't to hard. A full site-wide freeleech can happen but it is very rare.
Forums:
The forums here are very easy to navigate and they are quite active. There are always a lot of people who will help you with any problem you have, be it a tracker issue or encoding/playback issues. They have a lot of very experienced encoders who are more than happy to help you if you wish to get into encoding yourself, even the x264 codec developer is active in these forums.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3859
IRC:
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #hdbits
Donations:
Donations are accepted via PayPal only and they are rewarded with a donor star and upload credit.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3860
Invites:
Invites are handed out pretty regularly but earning them requires you to be an active downloader/uploader. Worth noting is that the ratio these invites are handed out on is your actual ratio without any freeleech factored in, so if you download a heap of freeleech or half-leech torrents then your site ratio will be different to your invite ratio. There is no way to see your invite ratio so you'll have to keep track of it yourself.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3861

labrat
30.05.09, 20:59
actually there was a greasemonkey script for firefox that allowed you to see your "true" ratio - but i don't remember where you could get it :(

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.05.09, 22:37
Nice Review My Friend !! +1 Rep..
Also i want an invite overhere :biggrin:

Blocker
30.05.09, 22:45
Great review!!

Many people say it's the best HD tracker.

nishant
31.05.09, 06:11
Once invites open, I'll be there...

How are user given invites?

Blocker
31.05.09, 18:35
Once invites open, I'll be there...

How are user given invites?

Check review

Invites:
Invites are handed out pretty regularly but earning them requires you to be an active downloader/uploader. Worth noting is that the ratio these invites are handed out on is your actual ratio without any freeleech factored in, so if you download a heap of freeleech or half-leech torrents then your site ratio will be different to your invite ratio. There is no way to see your invite ratio so you'll have to keep track of it yourself.

pillow
10.11.09, 19:23
i think invites are available to the members, but the doors are closed for new members since a year now??
so the invites or just placebos at this time..

Staff Edit: No invite requests! Read the rules!

shoulder
10.11.09, 19:26
AFAIK user get invites but no one but Staff, and maybe VIPs, can use them.

Jiko
13.11.09, 19:07
Very hard to get tracker
i would love a day to get invite

Staff and user can use invite when they open them

Nobody
14.11.09, 00:06
Staff and user can use invite when they open them

True, but they've been closed for (literally) years.

If you read the thread beforehand you'd know this. You'd also know that this isn't the appropriate place to be asking for invites.

SBcheater
07.02.10, 22:47
Latest Allowed and banned clients update from HDBits

Client version updates - 03/02/10

Transmission 1.8.x is now allowed. 1.61, 1.76 and 1.77 (Linux only) are the only old versions allowed now.
uTorrent 1.8.4, 1.8.5, 2.0 and 2.1 are allowed. uTorrent Mac 0.9.3 is now allowed.
KTorrent 3.4.x is allowed.
These version updates apply to sdbits too.

firefly888
30.03.10, 08:22
When are accounts auto-pruned?

* Unparked accounts are pruned when 60 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. Parked accounts are pruned when 1 year has elapsed since the last recorded activity. Please note that torrent traffic does not count as site activity. Also note that we regularly clean out accounts with very low share ratios.
* Upscale accounts are pruned after 4 weeks
* "You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled." [1] If you up-/download less than 1 GB per week (approximately), your account is considered to be "inactive". This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week. (FL download isn't taken into account)

• you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week. (FL download isn't taken into account) ->

Does it means if we only downloading FL/freeleech 1GB/weeks can be consider as "active" ?

anon
30.03.10, 20:36
Pay attention to this:

This is an average value; you are not forced to actually up-/download 1 GB every week.

The system probably works like at HD-Bits.ro.

SBcheater
31.03.10, 14:06
Does it means if we only downloading FL/freeleech 1GB/weeks can be consider as "active" ?

Freeleech data is not counted towards the amount you need to download per week in order to stay as active on the tracker, you are not forced to download 1GB/week means , if you have downloaded 50GB you can stay active on the tracker for 50weeks or 4months, this condition also include visiting the tracker once in a month to save your account getting auto pruned.

RUBBER
13.04.10, 19:44
Anybody know for sure 100% if the VIPS can invite someone to be part of the tracker

needed to be really sure ???

:biggrin::top:

firefly888
17.04.10, 13:34
yes it's 100% only staff & VIP can invite atm

Vuze-Sbi
17.06.10, 17:49
Damn,Everybody's looking for hdbits.org invites in t-i forums people are begging to each other

Even Mods :D

C3PO
17.06.10, 17:50
Like it's the only HD tracker in the world :confused2:

Instab
17.06.10, 17:54
Damn,Everybody's looking for hdbits.org invites in t-i forums people are begging to each other

Even Mods :D

Like it's the only HD tracker in the world :confused2:

yeah, hehe, how stupid. hd stuff is everywhere

anon
17.06.10, 18:07
Damn,Everybody's looking for hdbits.org invites in t-i forums

They don't even know the invite system is disabled? :huh:

Vuze-Sbi
17.06.10, 18:13
Some guys mentioned that in request sections ,that's the funy part they said don't spam my request ... if you talk to hdbits mods you can get it you have a chance.

anon
17.06.10, 18:13
if you talk to hdbits mods you can get it you have a chance.

But you have to prove yourself or something.

RUBBER
18.06.10, 00:07
Originally Posted by torrents View Post
if you talk to hdbits mods you can get it you have a chance.

how do i find a mod ??? i have account in all HD tracker´s can you tell me a nick [mod] ???

But you have to prove yourself or something.

for me that is not a problem :klatsch_3: :biggrin:

shadowww
18.06.10, 01:23
I would start by finding out if hdbits.org has (semi) public irc channel... That would help a lot. Then just idle in a channel for some time (day) , see who are OPs, admins, mods; what are subjects of discussions; try to engage in some, slowly inquire about joining the tracker and so on... Also, try to improve your english.

fakeking
18.06.10, 07:21
shadoww, have you inside hdbits.org now?. How is it going?. :biggrin:

Mihai
18.06.10, 09:15
Kissing ass and telling how much you hate traders and cheaters is a great way to prove yourself:lol:

shadowww
18.06.10, 10:17
shadoww, have you inside hdbits.org now?. How is it going?. :biggrin:

Nope I'm not in the tracker. Have too much trackers and stuff already.

saebrtooth
18.06.10, 10:37
Some IRC dont like idling but if they allow it u can get ur info that way

jacksbi
18.06.10, 10:48
what is their public irc where we can get in?

fakeking
18.06.10, 11:28
Jack, here : irc://irc.p2p-network.net/#hdbits.support. Spying calmly for us, jacksbi (you're family now :tongue:).

anon
18.06.10, 15:12
That's the support channel, which you should join if you're having trouble with your account or accessing the site. It's definitely the wrong place where to even hint at wanting an invite.

jacksbi
18.06.10, 15:18
That's the support channel, which you should join if you're having trouble with your account or accessing the site. It's definitely the wrong place where to even hint at wanting an invite.

then anon,is there a public channel where we can join and talk to the people on hdbits?

anon
18.06.10, 15:19
I don't know. Do a /list and see what other channels belong to HDBits.

fakeking
18.06.10, 15:51
Gah, sorry jack and anon for that. I got it from FST. :smile:

jacksbi
24.06.10, 10:08
i heard that one of the staff member of hdbits is selling the invites for 150euros

p2p must be free why to sell the invites.

if it true then it is plain ridiculous staff selling invites.

they disabled invites because of selling but now some of the staff members are doing it.
now what they are going to do?

Mihai
24.06.10, 13:05
i heard that one of the staff member of hdbits is selling the invites for 150euros

p2p must be free why to sell the invites.

if it true then it is plain ridiculous staff selling invites.

they disabled invites because of selling but now some of the staff members are doing it.
now what they are going to do?

A lot of money, that's for sure:tongue:

Oh and if people pay that much then they are idiots and we shouldn't complain about them.HD is everywhere:top:

anon
24.06.10, 15:44

A lot of people have "beef" against their staff, be it because of bad experiences (some would be justified by their supposedly buggy anti-cheat scripts catching innocent users), or just because they can't join because of closed invites. So take such statements with a grain of salt.

Personally, I don't even know their staff, but I don't think they're doing so. Perhaps it's a VIP that you heard is selling invites? That'd make a bit more sense.

Instab
21.10.10, 01:57
Dös somebody know when HDBits.org is celebrating something :tongü:

do some nice rips yourself, go to their irc and chances are they'll take you

C3PO
21.10.10, 09:08
Everybody loves HDBits.org, but it's not much better than the other HD trackers, really...

anon
21.10.10, 15:53
do some nice rips yourself, go to their irc and chances are they'll take you

Of course, if you're not into ripping/encoding, you can begin forgetting about it... unless you're a trade and have a good offer. Sometimes it'd appear that all the HDBits staff has done by closing invites is severely increasing their trading and selling value.

Gapo
21.10.10, 17:38
Everybody loves HDBits.org, but it's not much better than the other HD trackers, really...

It has good selection of HD stuff not available on other trackers. E.g. 720p WEB-DLs of series.

Mogli247
21.10.10, 18:15
It has good selection of HD stuff not available on other trackers. E.g. 720p WEB-DLs of series.

720p WEB-DLs, thats what I heart and thats the reason why it would be nice to sneak peak.
Just curious to find out if they really have more 720ps of series than a combination of
freshon.tv , tvt.com, BTN, bitmetv, bit-hdtv, pretome & hdme has to offer.

Somebody willing to check ?

Gapo
21.10.10, 19:06
Blu-ray Disc releases are better, but when there's only DVD, then it's the best we've got. HDBits have more WEB-DLs than those trackers for sure. Most of those trackers upload the stuff from HDBits to their own tracker.

Mogli247
21.10.10, 19:36
Blu-ray Disc releases are better, but when there's only DVD, then it's the best we've got. HDBits have more WEB-DLs than those trackers for sure. Most of those trackers upload the stuff from HDBits to their own tracker.

What do you mean by when there is only dvd ? We are talking about "just aired" series right ?
The question is, what am I looking for. 720p HDTV caps or 720p WEB-DL and I definitely go for the WEB-DL.

As you just said, when most the trackers upload the stuff from HDBits to their own, I am cool with that and it means I dont need HDBits to find the content I am looking for. Right?

It would make HDBits something "spezial" if the would have "just aired episodes of ..." in 720p WEB-DL quality you cant get somewhere else.
Maybe they have it earlier than other trackers but thats not a big plus if we are only talking about hours.

As you are a member there gapo, may you please check....hhhmmmm... lets say Cougar Town Season 2 Episode 1-5.
Which Episode is available in 720p WEB-DL?

Gapo
21.10.10, 19:48
For instance, Psych seasons aren't out on Blu-ray. They're available on DVDs. However, WEB-DLs are available as well, thus it trumps the DVDs in terms of quality.

If we're talking about "just aired" series, then it's WEB-DL. Otherwise the best quality is from Blu-ray Dics. So when a season's done, you'd want the source to come from a Blu-ray Disc, not WEB-DL.

720p HDTV caps are utter bull at best. The scene are horrible at doing a good job at all. It's the first person to the mill contest, not quality, hence why it is as it is.

I'm not a member, but there was this guy who showed a list of WEB-DLs available on HDBits. I can't say where I got the information from, sorry.

CHscx
21.10.10, 20:45
as i see the stats i think the chdbits is much much better than hdbits with content rps hd, full bluray and has more users. i'm a member there and i'm very happy for that. i can seed back very easily . and some full bluray are free or 50% down count
hdbits is popular because of closed invite system . most hard to get in most wanted by people

Extraterrestrial
21.10.10, 21:40
I don't care about full bluray or HD content because it will take days to download just a bluray movie, i traded my HDBits account for M-V and FTN invites and never looked back..TL and SCC ftw.

CHscx
21.10.10, 21:53
I don't care about full bluray or HD content because it will take days to download just a bluray movie, i traded my HDBits account for M-V and FTN invites and never looked back..TL and SCC ftw.

no man, ex. i take matrix bluray trilogy in only ~20 hours. and was free. the speeds are best out there and u can seed very very easily. number 1 for hd content for me is chdbits then 2nd hdbits. U say about tl is great (but for scene only)... if u had to look for hd mov all general trackers suck.

Extraterrestrial
21.10.10, 22:22
no man, ex. i take matrix bluray trilogy in only ~20 hours. and was free. the speeds are best out there and u can seed very very easily. number 1 for hd content for me is chdbits then 2nd hdbits. U say about tl is great (but for scene only)... if u had to look for hd mov all general trackers suck.
My connection used to be 4 mb/s but now it's 2 mb/s meaning that my download speed is 250 kb/s, It will take me 2.5 days to download 40GB :lol:
I had an account on chdbits but was disabled for inactivity and i agree it's one of the best but with my new crappy download speed, Bluray isn't for me besides i don't watch movies too much, maybe once a month or so and for tv shows, i just wait for the end of each season then leech from BTN.

anon
09.01.11, 20:35
I just read this on FST.

Invites open - 09/01/11

For the next 8 hours a good portion of you (>1 year >200GB download) will be able to use the 2 invites you have been given to invite any friends who've been desperate for an account.
Use them wisely (that means only inviting people you know, please)!

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Not anymore.

Gapo
09.01.11, 20:36
What happened? Argh.

anon
09.01.11, 20:37
http://image.bayimg.com/kadkaaada.jpg

Sorry, Gapo. Maybe some other time.

Ha ha :shifty:

Gapo
09.01.11, 20:42
Grr. Guess they had to shut down due to your announcement, spammer. For once you should've been in Australia. Then we wouldn't have had this time problem. In other words, we had just 1 hour from your post. Not 8 hours :gcry:

anon
09.01.11, 20:42
Actually I got offered an invite, but well... stuff happened. :dabs:

CHscx
09.01.11, 22:32
OMG those fucking people selling account... now invite system is close :/

CosaNostra
10.01.11, 00:23
Now i have to wait several years to find an invite, arrrrrrrrr ......................

Instab
10.01.11, 19:18
OMG those fucking people selling account... now invite system is close :/

why do you think so?

Now i have to wait several years to find an invite, arrrrrrrrr ......................

vip and staff can always invite. also you might wanna go for an account, too

anon
10.01.11, 19:20
vip and staff can always invite.

But their invites are only for people who can pay at least three-digit amounts in US dollars, Instab. :shifty:

also you might wanna go for an account, too

As far as I know they disable for country changes. Not 100% sure though.

Instab
10.01.11, 21:00
But their invites are only for people who can pay at least three-digit amounts in US dollars, Instab. :shifty:

not all of them :D

not sure about thath either

pimphead07
10.01.11, 21:40
Well, Following the general pattern, they give out invites once a year. Last year too they opened invites but got closed because they found out people were trading/selling. So 2012 might be the next chance to get in!

Instab
11.01.11, 08:20
So 2012 might be the next chance to get in!

again, it's still possible to get an account one way or the other

anon
11.01.11, 19:32
Or you can go to all the other HD trackers around. I'm not saying HDBits is good nor bad as I'm not a member (I don't even watch HD stuff), but they obviously don't want people around, whereas the other sites do and I've heard good things about them. :unsure:

mirrormask
11.01.11, 23:41

afaik all country changes get reported by the system and if a fishy country is involved the account will most likely be disabled.
you are going to have a hard time getting it reenabled, even with a good story and excellent conversational skills.

anon
12.01.11, 00:15
afaik all country changes get reported by the system and if a fishy country is involved the account will most likely be disabled.

So changing countries between the UK and United States is OK, but UK to Egypt for example is not? What a load of crap (from their staff, not you).

you are going to have a hard time getting it reenabled, even with a good story and excellent conversational skills.

Only makes me further wonder if they're worth all that hassle. This must be how Instab feels every time someone says they can't live without What.cd.

grilled
12.01.11, 05:26
Well iam not in hdbits.org & i dont want to be in it.Well IPT serves all my purpose & after TL added HD category theres no point for a user like me who know nothing about HD except the fact that the picture quality is better.Most people saying i need it i would say its all for collectors.

I have seen people trade.First ask for waffles Tl,get to next level & then when u have hdbits.org or something like that they want to trade a seedbox with it.its completely insane.

Getsuga_10shou
11.07.11, 10:58
^agreed. But I don't see why people go for exclusivity instead of content and community?

anon
11.07.11, 16:22
I don't see why people go for exclusivity instead of content and community?

E-penis.

I never cared about l33t trackers. I've always been able to find my stuff in my low-level ones.

mammamia11
11.07.11, 19:37
if you are not a hd lover, specelly if you dont like downloading ful bluray like 40gb each movie then this tracker is not for you and its just like any other tracker, i for example like to download complete bluray releases to enjoy watching it on my big screen.
i was member there but got my acount disabled but i dont think i will kill something to get back there agin ;P

mizo
11.07.11, 19:49
i think CHDBits is the best HD tracker now ( my opinion )

mammamia11
11.07.11, 21:01
i think CHDBits is the best HD tracker now ( my opinion )

better then hd-torrents?

mizo
11.07.11, 21:43
better then hd-torrents?

of course
there is no comparison between these 2 trackers
CHDBits is better

zizo22
12.07.11, 11:12
of course
there is no comparison between these 2 trackers
CHDBits is better

me too CHDBits is the better

because a few reasons
1: very large content
2: very high speed
3: free leech for a lot of torrents and 50% free leech and it is hard to find torrent not free leech
4: have a lot of members
5: it's very easy to make buffer on it. just if you have seed box you can upload TB very easy.

Khanna
12.07.11, 13:46
Guys I don't know about CHDbits being greater than Hdbits.org,
I don't have hdbits but I have CHDbits it's great ofcourse but nothing compared to hdbits
hdbits is extremely special to HD addicts like me,
what makes this tracker special imo is their encoders, yes encoders especially CtrlHD and TrollHD.
if your like me and tend to download everything you watch in 1080 resolution [it's a disease I know] you won't find those stuff on every tracker.

Take TV shows for example:
Weekly TV show episodes, the only place that does 1080i weekly episodes is HDbits, and you will rarely find them anywhere else, they are uploaded to BTN [best TV show tracker] but still they are taken from HDbits.
Some episodes aren't always uploaded [you can always make a request on BTN, and a member from HDbits will upload it to BTN], but still I think you get the point ;)
that's for TV Shows, of course the same goes for everything else,
imo Hdbits is one of the few trackers that live up to it's hype.

zizo22
12.07.11, 13:51
Guys I don't know about CHDbits being greater than Hdbits.org,
I don't have hdbits but I have CHDbits it's great ofcourse but nothing compared to hdbits
hdbits is extremely special to HD addicts like me,
what makes this tracker special imo is their encoders, yes encoders especially CtrlHD and TrollHD.
if your like me and tend to download everything you watch in 1080 resolution [it's a disease I know] you won't find those stuff on every tracker.

Take TV shows for example:
Weekly TV show episodes, the only place that does 1080i weekly episodes is HDbits, and you will rarely find them anywhere else, they are uploaded to BTN [best TV show tracker] but still they are taken from HDbits.
Some episodes aren't always uploaded [you can always make a request on BTN, and a member from HDbits will upload it to BTN], but still I think you get the point ;)
that's for TV Shows, of course the same goes for everything else,
imo Hdbits is the only tracker that lives up to it's hype.

the best thing in HDbits. the tv shows.
it's really good to make a tracker has specialized at HD.

THC
12.07.11, 13:54
It's good, but too bad we missed the recent opened invite system...

zizo22
12.07.11, 14:03

just for a few hours.
very bad luck.
but after all HDbits banned my country.

Khanna
12.07.11, 14:38

Only a few hours, so only 1080i members can invite the ppl they know.
Nearly impossible for any 1 to get an invite via trade.
I guess they did that to prevent any traders/sellers.

flowerorange
12.07.11, 14:47
Only a few hours, so only 1080i members can invite the ppl they know.
Nearly impossible for any 1 to get an invite via trade.
I guess they did that to prevent any traders/sellers.

anyway, you can invite yourself and keep the invite code in the email, or just sell the account.

Khanna
12.07.11, 14:52
anyway, you can invite yourself and keep the invite code in the email, or just sell the account.

Inviting yourself not a bad idea, but I guess no one suspected they would only open for a few hours, like how many members over there even knew about it, I guess some of them were offline at that time,
and when they logged in after a few they discovered they missed open invites, lol, if that happened to me I'd be so furious.

anon
12.07.11, 15:00
Traders can create dummy GMails and trade that, extending the invites' lifetime by three days. :unsure:

perpec
18.03.12, 10:34
Whats the name of internal groups on hdbits?

bjs
18.03.12, 12:00
Whats the name of internal groups on hdbits?
There are so many of them as far as I know, such as CtrlHD, ESiR, DON etc. I read from somewhere that their new recruitment policy is that you must be an encoding enthusiast!

Sorry for hijacking this thread and thanks everyone for commenting (criticising?) on my point. I perfectly understand that these days you don't need any single particular tracker even like hdbits as you can always find the exact or similar contents from somewhere else. It is safe to say once you have 3-5 mid-level trackers you will have almost everything you want, or even on public trackers if you can wait for a few hours. In my case I do 90% of my stuffs from TL and IPT (I don't cheat there).

Also I quite respect the principles some of you have consistently maintained, especially on buying invites/accounts. But for me "convenience" is also an important issue that is difficult to price. I admit I have bought invites/accounts before and I am not ashamed of it. To me this is not much different from exchanging invites/accounts if you can accept it. Please note I am only expressing my opinion on this topic, and I perfectly understand the rules of this site - I have never purchased anything here, will never do so and will never advocate it! I hope a discussion only is still allowed here.

I am longing for a hdbits invite. I didn't dare to ask here because I know no one would give a hdbits invite to someone whom they don't know. Reading the above posts makes me feel a little tempted to ask one as well: please do me a favour by offering me a hdbits invite if you can trust someone who has about 10 years experience in torrenting (with a good part of it on private trackers), still a virgin in terms of bans, never cheated before coming to this board, and never cheats on any trackers when having the slightest chance to seed back.

@OP, I am sure you know I am only joking and do not really try to compete with you on this. :)

anon
18.03.12, 18:48
Please note I am only expressing my opinion on this topic, and I perfectly understand the rules of this site - I have never purchased anything here, will never do so and will never advocate it! I hope a discussion only is still allowed here.

Sure it is, and people are encouraged to discuss these things. Otherwise, what's the point of having a forum.

Jello
01.05.12, 13:55
Its really bad that they have closed invites or opensignups.

C3PO
01.05.12, 15:40
Its really bad that they have closed invites or opensignups.

Really precious comment...

P.S. And so is mine

H265
18.12.17, 16:44
:frown: I know many good russian users

Russia and Ukraine added to the country ban list - 2017-12-18

Due to a huge surge in Russian and Ukranian traders, both countries have now been added to the country ban list. Anyone found inviting anyone from said countries will lose their account or at the very least lose their invite privileges and receive a long warning.

alpacino
19.12.17, 09:33
Another tracker that's not worth being part of.

molosse
19.12.17, 13:28
There are so many of them as far as I know, such as CtrlHD, ESiR, DON etc. I read from somewhere that their new recruitment policy is that you must be an encoding enthusiast!

And those teams' releases are very often posted to PTP or HDT.

kralbabambabam
21.12.17, 19:43
I agree. Considering that PTP and BTN are easier to join, there is no need to work your way up to HDBits.

H265
22.12.17, 10:51
HDB is having a site wide Free-leech until Friday 12/22/17

Blocker
26.08.23, 18:59
I agree. Considering that PTP and BTN are easier to join, there is no need to work your way up to HDBits.

Not anymore :tongue:

Probably PTP will not come back

anon
26.08.23, 23:28
Probably PTP will not come back

They've been through downtimes before, but they'll really need to improve their game plan after this one. FTN and Waffles have already shown us the risks of having vital site infrastructure be controlled by exactly one person (whose complete absence is apparently what's causing their current woes), and PTP themselves endured a takeover attempt back in the day.