PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona take United's crown

yoco
28.05.09, 09:36
FC Barcelona were crowned European champions for a third time – and the second in four seasons – as a vibrant display of pass and move, capped by goals in either half from Samuel Eto'o and Lionel Messi, defeated Manchester United FC in Rome.
LINK (http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15280/match=302813/report=rp.html)

Too bad for Man Utd, but Barca was better!

splicer
28.05.09, 10:44
Barcelona wouldn't have got to that position had the ref in the Barcelone Vs Chelsea match been biased and probably bribed. Proof of said statement:
d0om9WD8AsI

I've never been a fan football; money has spoiled it and whenever my dad watches an old 1970s game, I don't mind watching, because there more violoence in it than rugby, but what I do believe in, is a fair game, something which is not evident within that match.

kazuya
28.05.09, 10:54
football was best before 90',i remeber maradona,pele,riajkaaard,van basten,beckenbauer....that was player not this stupid gay kids today that see only money.
when did you see maradona was acting a foul?!never.that must have been real foul to get him down,Pele also.i like them because i play that way,not like a pussy

nextor
30.05.09, 00:04
This match watch really lame. Nothing much happened and both teams seemed kinda tierd. Well, a cop of beers made it bareable...

SBfreak
30.05.09, 00:12
I expected more from this match....:mad2:

nishant
07.06.09, 00:18
I wasn't that disappointed, then again I never watched soccer in the 90s. ...

downtown
03.07.09, 22:28
Pretty boring match but lovely to see Barcelona win, i mean who can't just love players like xavi, messi, iniesta, etoo

motormouth
30.08.09, 06:19
Barca were vastly superior. Nuff said.

w1shmast3r
05.09.09, 00:36
and i am sure that manU wont be able to do anything this year also,
barca and real are superior, inter's got mourinho, and chelsea gets better.
i see real going all the way this year :)