PDA

View Full Version : RMT

SBfreak
27.05.09, 20:38
Tracker: RMT or Metal.iplay.ro
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3745
Tracker URL: http://metal.iplay.ro
Open Signups: nearly every month.
Invites: PU's get 3 or 4 invites per month.
Inactivity prunning: Yeah they check all accounts once a month.
Category: music tracker,everything that has something to do with rock,metal:mad:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3747
Number of Users: unknown/nearly 10000.
Number of torrents: 1490(with great quality)http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3746
Allowed clients:
BitTorrent v6, utorrent 1.6.1, 1.8.1, 1.8.2, Azureus 3.0.4.2+ , rtorrent/0.6+ , ktorrent/2.2.2+ , Transmission/0.6+ , Deluge/0.5+ ,
LimeWire/4+ , Halite v 0.3+, Torrentflux.
Hit & Run guideline:
The minimum seeding time required for each torrent is 72 hours, which must be achieved in the first week after the torrent is completed. Also make sure you seed a torrent for at least 2-3 hours immediately after finishing the download. If any of these requirements is not met, it will be considered a "hit & run" and you'll get a "warn" for the first time and a "punish" the second time; the third time you'll loose your account.
We don't allow hit&run, even you have a good ratio! The second time you are caught not seeding you'll loose your download rights therefore you will be Punished.().
User classes:

User===The default class of new members.
Power User===Users promoted to this class are considered good users of RMT and can view NFOs, Peers, request and bookmark torrents. They are awarded 1 invite on promotion.
Extreme User===Users promoted to this class are considered excellent users of RMT and are awarded 2 invites on promotion.
VIP===Has donated money to RMT.Users promoted to this class are considered Elite Members of RMT. They are immune to automatic demotion and can be anonymous in the peerlist. They also have a special forum.
Other===Customised title.
Uploader==Users promoted to this class are considered uber tr00 kvlt members of RMT and are immune to automatic demotion. They also have a special forum.
Moderator===Can edit and delete any uploaded torrents. Can also moderate user comments and disable accounts.
Administrator===Can do just about anything.
Forums:(ol' nice metalhead community)http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3748
One think I'd like to add and I also like is that they have a blackjack game where you can bet up to 1 GB.It's kinda fun for fakers:redface:.
Cheating:
-Ratio faker with "set my upload 1.000-1.400 my download".
-mratio.
-Ratio Master with memory reader.
-DO NOT user PMR:tongue:(my first account was banned this way)

supermarrioh
27.05.09, 21:33
Absolutely great Tracker. Nothing more to say :D

alpacino
28.05.09, 01:08
Thanks for this nice review SBfreak, it's a good site for us headbangers!

Grambo
28.05.09, 02:50
RMT looks interesting. Thanks for the review.
I tried to get in a couple of times, but they wouldn't accept me for some reason.
Got into MetalTorrents instead.
MT is also a good metal tracker.

Blocker
28.05.09, 05:05
Looks like a great metal music torrent.

Great idea to add cheating in the review.

anon
28.05.09, 18:16
RMT looks interesting. Thanks for the review.
I tried to get in a couple of times, but they wouldn't accept me for some reason.

They're open (http://metal.iplay.ro/signup.php) right now, if you want to try.

Note the question at the top of the page, whose answer is available in the tracker rules.

slikrapid
28.05.09, 21:18
who wants to get in now is the time as they are usually closed and before this opening there was a 'signup application' where probably only users with good qualifications could get in

afaik only them, metalbits, MetalTorrents & RockBox are dedicated to metal - if someone knows others feel free to let me/us know :biggrin:

edit:
btw there might be a time limit (about 5 minutes) to complete the signup

Grambo
03.06.09, 04:10
They're open (http://metal.iplay.ro/signup.php) right now, if you want to try.

Note the question at the top of the page, whose answer is available in the tracker rules.

I tried.
There has ro be a bug.
One thing or another always goes wrong.
Now they say that my 11 chars. pass is over 40 chars.

2slikrapid
look in my post before this.

slikrapid
03.06.09, 16:30
2slikrapid
look in my post before this.

tried to get in a couple of times

did you try clearing your cache and changing your IP or using completely different information for the signup form?
they may have refused you because of too many tries from the same IP (hammering)

Got into MetalTorrents

i did mention that one in my previous post

btw there are also heavytorrents, but for some reason i didn't like them before :frown:

anon
03.06.09, 18:12
they may have refused you because of too many tries from the same IP (hammering)

That's a possibility, it happened to me when signing up at BT-Arg yesterday.

Using a different browser is also a good idea.

Grambo
04.06.09, 03:09
It did help to use Opera. Thanks for the tip.

2slikrapid
If you think about the private forums using public trackers, there are quite few.
Was member at HT for a while. Gave up bc they use publ. trackers.
The really private trackers there are just RMT and GMT.
At least I don't know more.

Snitlev
08.10.09, 21:22
In my opinon it'S RMT the best Metal-Tracker :ikaripower:

sorry now in german, friends are translate it ^^

Von allen mir bekannten Metal-Trackern ist die Auswahl die umfangreichste und größte im Gegensatz zu metalbits und metal-torrents,

vor allen ist dieser Video-Threat genial und auch die ganze Aufmachung, auch mir als wenig English-Sprecher verständlich.

mfg :banger:

slikrapid
09.10.09, 00:52
In my opinon it'S RMT the best Metal-Tracker :ikaripower:

yea, we agree on that :top:

Von allen mir bekannten Metal-Trackern ist die Auswahl die umfangreichste und größte im Gegensatz zu metalbits und metal-torrents,

vor allen ist dieser Video-Threat genial und auch die ganze Aufmachung, auch mir als wenig English-Sprecher verständlich.

translation:
RMT has the biggest selection of torrents of all metal trackers i know, compared to metalbits.org & metal-torrents.hopto.org

especially the video section is just ingenious and also the tracker design - its also easily understandable to those less proficient in english language

Grambo
09.10.09, 03:47
I think Rockbox is better.
But it's not private.
There are more torrents worth downloading.

Instab
09.10.09, 05:19
actually i was disappointed in every music tracker i joined.
maybe torrents are not so good for music. every better blog around the corner had more of the stuff i was looking for on 1 click hosters.
also all music trackers i've seen are a pita to seed on. very small number of leechers if any at all so you gotta seed like 4 days for one maxi single or so :stupid:

anyway i might not have been on the right site so far ...

anon
09.10.09, 11:29
also all music trackers i've seen are a pita to seed on. very small number of leechers if any at all so you gotta seed like 4 days for one maxi single or so :stupid:

Yes, you're right with that, at least on What.cd and Waffles - torrents just don't seed. However, what I like about music trackers is that you won't have to hope the tracks will be at 128Kbps, transcoded or DRMed after downloading. They also suggest other artists you may be interested on if you liked X (What has an awesome system for this).

Snitlev
09.10.09, 14:10
I search the URL to GMT-Tracker?

GMT, Metal-torrnts und Iplay=Metalbits

but I don't find a Link to URL of GMT that's all are Partner- tracker of RMT

look for the picture:

http://i.imagehost.org/t/0287/GMT.jpg (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0287/GMT)

one klick and this picture is bigger ^^

I hope you're have a solution...

or it's a hidden tracker?

best regards

anon
09.10.09, 15:43
Is it this one?
http://metal-torrents.hopto.org/

They're open!

Snitlev
09.10.09, 16:01
no, anon the tracker of metal-torrent and RMT is ok, but the URL only for GMT isn't on.

best regards

slikrapid
09.10.09, 23:38
I think Rockbox is better

not really, rockbox (it could be called semi-private like demonoid) is way slower with way less scene torrents

actually i was disappointed in every music tracker i joined.

seems like none of them can upload everything the scene releases daily, also all of them have a lack of older releases, especially compared to new ones

every better blog around the corner had more of the stuff i was looking for on 1 click hosters.

hardly, comparing single metal blogs/forums to for example RMT, the latter surely wins - blogs still contain a lot of homebrew releases of questionable quality

also all music trackers i've seen are a pita to seed on. very small number of leechers if any at all so you gotta seed like 4 days for one maxi single or so

true, but RMT for example has a nice bonus/points system that makes it easy to keep the ratio even for heavy downloaders with small upload bandwidth

but the URL only for GMT isn't on

hey, Snit, actually anon's link was correct - imo GMT stands for German Metal Torrents :biggrin:

Grambo
10.10.09, 02:11
not really, rockbox (it could be called semi-private like demonoid) is way slower with way less scene torrents

That's true, but home rippers upload more rare music. The scene doesn't release that much that i care about.
I think the quality at least the same in RB to as the scene releases. Remember RMT and GMT also have several really bad quality rips.

I didn't know it is semi private. Never have had any problems with torrents of any age.
Excluded of course seeding problems.
As on any tracker.

Snitlev
10.10.09, 02:45
The Sound of their Videopart ist great, and I give it 10 points from 10 Youtube have 3 points

thats is realy good sound...

Slik, thx ^^

Instab
10.10.09, 04:32
Yes, you're right with that, at least on What.cd and Waffles - torrents just don't seed. However, what I like about music trackers is that you won't have to hope the tracks will be at 128Kbps, transcoded or DRMed after downloading. They also suggest other artists you may be interested on if you liked X (What has an awesome system for this).

i didn't have a single low quality file the whole year so far. many blogs just provide the scene rars.
and i don't care about suggestions. i know exactly what i want but that's a matter of taste of course.

seems like none of them can upload everything the scene releases daily, also all of them have a lack of older releases, especially compared to new ones

of course not but i'm not talking about some rare or brand new tracks.
just took the top10 of a well known dj playlist and neither what nor waffles had even half of it.
using a normal search engine for that gives me more than enough sources. fast and ratio free.

hardly, comparing single metal blogs/forums to for example RMT, the latter surely wins - blogs still contain a lot of homebrew releases of qüstionable quality

wasn't talking about metal.

Snitlev
28.07.10, 23:26
Hello dear users! As you know, way back ago we started a mass campaign of uploading lossless releases. At that time, we made them all freelech, in hope of gaining much more seeders. That goal was fulfilled.
Since today, only big (in size) realeses will be free. Lossless will be 50% free. That means that only half of the download gets recorded.
We have introduced a special tag to be able to identify easier these torrents

Also, starting with the 1st of August global freelech will be enabled until the 7th of August!

Happy sharing!

Quelle: Romanian Metal Torrents 4 years edition (http://metal.iplay.ro/)

regards

Vuze-Sbi
01.08.10, 16:12
I aslo recommend HeavyTorrents - Heavy Metal para BitTorrent (http://www.heavytorrents.org) but it's usally spanish community.

Snitlev
01.06.11, 11:47
update: 05.2011

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=10901

regards

Snitlev
16.12.11, 23:07
FREE LEECH for the holidays
Dear users,

Winter came and as always you know what you get for Xmas. That's right. It's Coca-Cola commercials. But these are complete bitches :laba: so instead of these we give you freeleech for the holidays starting now until 7th of January, 2012.
On the other hand we have changed the rules regarding RECOMMENDED torrents. It is not mandatory anymore to seed 7 days, 3 days like a regular torrent is just enough.
Don't forget that seeding RECOMMENDED torrents gives you a lot of extra seed points, it is very important!
Check [My Points] for more info.
Also, you might consider asking Santa to get you a new seedbox. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the requests section and maybe Santa will take care of them. In addition to that you might check our IRC channel, Santa is there waiting for you.

Regards,
RMT stuffed members and Santa

Quelle: RMT

regards

Snitlev
03.10.13, 13:00
New server
Hello again to everyone.
We are running now on a new server with all services updated. We hope the load will be lower than before to be able to have a better experience.
Some errors can occur so please post in this topic if you gonna find something wrong.

Thanks IPLAY.ro again for their support as always and thank YOU dear metalheads to be here with us.

LE: irc server temporary unavailable
test server @ ircserver.kwik.to
//RMT Staff

Quelle: RMT

regards