PDA

View Full Version : Simple Trick To Skip Megaupload Timer And Download Instantly Without Waiting

anon
17.05.09, 19:31
File-sharing service Megaupload imposes a 45 second wait-timer for free users but here is a simple hack to download files from megaupload instantly without waiting, the hack is pretty simple and you just need to install and click the bookmarklet provided at the end of the post to skip the wait-timer and auto-start the download.

After entering the CAPTCHA image-code and clicking the download file button, you can simply navigate to View -> Page Style -> No style in Firefox and the Regular download button will get visible instantly, to automate the whole process and auto-start downloading I have created a handy bookmarklet, simply right-click the bookmarklet provided at the end of the post and bookmark it, now after entering the CAPTCHA code click the bookmarklet and your download will start immediately.

Right-click and bookmark the link below or drag to your bookmark toolbar to install :

javascript:for(i=0;i<document.styleSheets.length;i++){void(document.sty leSheets.item(i).disabled=true);}el=document.getEl ementsByTagName('*');for(i=0;i<el.length;i++){void(el[i].style.cssText='');document.location.href=document .getElementById('downloadlink').firstChild.href;}

Source (http://www.megaleecher.net/Megaupload_Free_Download) :thumbsup: