Original Mod by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:
+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.8 by ghostfucker

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.3_B18

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

bpiDpdL7JY9EsjMKqcpPc59Iiz2CixBlhvRdVE8Q2H8J3rthi8

Single exe version is a one click solution, No Install, No Update needed just download, extract and run. thx to ghostfucker for building it :top:

hitman
08.05.09, 21:14
for utorrent spoof

there is now no more need to change the "try to add number of peers" manually. this is only one part that has been changed. there are more improvements but im not going into details due to security reasons

CoreCore
17.05.09, 15:28
you guys are doing great one it. BTW, if we DL this build during the weekly release its the same right or do we need to reDL?

Thanks

Butcho
17.05.09, 15:54
you guys are doing great one it. BTW, if we DL this build during the weekly release its the same right or do we need to reDL?

Thanks

It's the same release.
We have only removed the post restriction.

chnk
18.05.09, 16:17
there is 2 versions of b18.
rev1 and non-rev1

is there any differences?
if this version have problems, why should i download this?
i think we can't register and we can't download stable version.
and this version has a problems.

or not?

splicer
18.05.09, 17:26
Yes there is a difference; the Rev1 versions contains Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker, which is the latest perfect spoof, in comparison to the non-rev1 which has Perfect Spoof 0.8. The only problem with 0.8 is the BitTornado spoof, sojust avoid that and it's will be pretty safe.

anon
18.05.09, 17:34
if this version have problems, why should i download this?

This version doesn't have any problems. It just doesn't have v0.85 of the perfect spoof.

slickd
18.05.09, 22:26
why is there post restriction?

anon
18.05.09, 22:27
There is no post restriction for this build. If after clicking the Thanks button you can't see the password, refresh the page.

hitman
18.05.09, 22:38
i think we can't register and we can't download stable version.

the versions for guests are always stable. rev1 needs first a little bit of tests before it can be called stable. this is one reason why Rev1 is restricted to members with a certain post count. you can download without having fear the version in this thread.

Unregistered
21.05.09, 04:58
Greetings, I was a member of sb-innovation, albeit a “non-poster” and it appears my account has been closed. I have been using the sb-innovation vuze mod for several years and had recently installed this most recent version, however, I am now unable to use it as my username/password are no longer being accepted for the verification process and I am now also unable to register again. I appreciate your help either re-registering my account or providing an alternate means by which I can login to continue to use the vuze mod.

Thanks for your help
kds

Rebound
21.05.09, 07:14
You need only to download the newest available Vuze Extreme Mod, it's without any login. That's all.

regards

RB

hitman
21.05.09, 15:04
this version doesnt have a login system. just download and use it :biggrin:

nineball_ssj9
21.05.09, 19:15
ok ive been having a problem with the mod ... ive used it for a while now but sense ive updated to 4.3.0.2 .. its not faking uploads at all .... the client shows that it is like every thigns working .. but the sites are showing different results ..

many of them show 0 upload ... some of them show just my real upload amount ...

e.g:
(removed!)
http://i41.tinypic.com/wbtdgm.jpg
(seeded over night with the single exe and had the same result )

... so ne ways long story short ima going to clean instal again ... my question is :

the instruction say to download the latest none beta ..... the latest none beta is 4.2.0.2 ... is this correct or should i still be downloading the current version?:stupid:

edit:... sorry ... in my retardation i realized the only downloads for the beta were just the updated jar ..... kinda answered my question

- i think this is what i did last time tho i downloade the 4.2.0.2 installer and hacked it ...
anythoughts as to y imhaving this result ?

anon
21.05.09, 19:30
What are your SB-I Hack and spoof settings?

By the way, I have edited your post - your ILT username was visible in the titlebar.

nineball_ssj9
21.05.09, 20:10
wow thanx for that ..i thought i got everying lol guess not ..

( seems to be working now after clean install)
spoof was set to: azures 4.2.0.3
now set to : Off

with :
Download Reduction -mixed = 50%

fake speed mode
-intelligent cheating
-add your real upload
-speed set betweeen 150kb/s - 200kb/s

stop increasing when connected to less then 1 user or peers below 10%

Dark Knight
22.05.09, 13:33
well i would like to ask the Advanced users that which spoof(utorrent/Bittornado) is the safest to fake upload/cheat on some trackers like Waffles, X264,mmatracker, music vids ,etc...

Please specify exact version of spoof also...

Unregistered
22.05.09, 15:05
sudenly, my sb mod dont work: the hack option are disable
I try to login inthis forum and it says that i need a invitation, but i was registered !!!!!!
What hapeen
(sorry for my poor englih)

hitman
22.05.09, 15:50
sudenly, my sb mod dont work: the hack option are disable
I try to login inthis forum and it says that i need a invitation, but i was registered !!!!!!
What hapeen
(sorry for my poor englih)

do you have this version? if not you can download is as guest. maybe your vuze updated to a newer unmodded core thats why you cant see any hack options. redownload the version in the first post and follow the install instruction

Unregistered Guest
22.05.09, 21:07
hello and greetZ to all sb mods & members! :)

i have a question :

what is the best tool and settings to cheat on:

Waffles.fm
IPTorrents.com

i have checked the topics at the "Talk" forum but i need a final answer not suggestions.

-----------------------------
I have cheated with success on:
RevTT - mRatio & RM
TD - mRatio & RM
and others
------------------------------

maxxeL
22.05.09, 21:42
Could you send a good configuration?
My fake upload don't pass of the 150kB/s and constantly gets lower than 20 kB/s...
Thank You,
and my appologies for the inconvenience...

cya.

Musique01
23.05.09, 10:45
For a while I have a real problem in cheating on filelist.ro... I mean I can cheat there only with the option to show as a seeder. Fake upload just doesn't work there... can anyone confirm this? For me they seem to have better protection to fakers even than ScT =)

hitman
23.05.09, 14:59
Could you send a good configuration?
My fake upload don't pass of the 150kB/s and constantly gets lower than 20 kB/s...
Thank You,
and my appologies for the inconvenience...

cya.

read this tutorial and know the meaning of the settings maybe you can tweak your own settings with it

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

anon
23.05.09, 19:00
what is the best tool and settings to cheat on:

Waffles.fm
IPTorrents.com

i have checked the topics at the "Talk" forum but i need a final answer not suggestions.

Waffles: you could jump as seeder on packs (DCP, Minutemen, etc.) and upload at 30-100kB/s.
IPT: according rajdeep their scripts don't check your speeds, but if you're using a real client. But some users can successfully use the RM there... if you want to be 100% sure, use the Azureus Hack or Multi/Fakeup uTorrent mods.

Perhaps intelligent mode is enabled?

For a while I have a real problem in cheating on filelist.ro... I mean I can cheat there only with the option to show as a seeder.

Are both "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values set to 0?

Does this happen with torrents from other trackers?

For me they seem to have better protection to fakers even than ScT =)

It's funny that you say that, since they mostly don't care about cheating. :biggrin:

Musique01
23.05.09, 23:49
Are both "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values set to 0?

Does this happen with torrents from other trackers?

@I have the value set to 1 at those.. should I change it to 0?
This thing happens just at filelist from all trackers I use..

anon
23.05.09, 23:50
Try setting both to 0. That'll make the Hack fake upload regardless of how many peers are connected to you.

classyboy
24.05.09, 06:45
Yes, one can set it to 0, but I feel, it becomes insecure. The biggest ability of this mod over cheating by ratiomaster is that. Cheating only when one is connected to others makes it impossible to be caught. If one is cheating by keeping the number to '0', and accidentally, the number of leechers is 0 on the site, then you can get caught if you are uploading.

alpacino
24.05.09, 10:44
Yes, one can set it to 0, but I feel, it becomes insecure. The biggest ability of this mod over cheating by ratiomaster is that. Cheating only when one is connected to others makes it impossible to be caught. If one is cheating by keeping the number to '0', and accidentally, the number of leechers is 0 on the site, then you can get caught if you are uploading.Just don't set 0 on the peer/seed percentage.
:top:

anon
24.05.09, 18:52
Also, as a general tip, be careful for packs full of "leechers" - i.e. partial seeders. You could fake on a torrent with no activity, even if it's huge and has 300S/200L.

classyboy
25.05.09, 04:41
Also, as a general tip, be careful for packs full of "leechers" - i.e. partial seeders. You could fake on a torrent with no activity, even if it's huge and has 300S/200L.

That would make it easier to detect that one is cheating. On such packs, I keep the setting to 'connect atleast 2 or 3 leechers, and also keep the setting of 'use swarm's average speed as the fake upload speed' on. I keep the torrent on, and slow and steady it cheats quite nicely.

@anon: Is there a way to cheat in such torrents who have lots of partial seeders who will show up as leechers in the leechers columns.

xfilles
25.05.09, 10:42
pls how did it wok ??
thincks

splicer
25.05.09, 13:39
This is a modified version of Azureus; it is undetectable when used properly as it sends announces exactly how Azureus would. This newer version allows other BitTorrent clients to be spoofed, so that this mod can be used on sites which don't allow Azureus. The downside is that another BT client, if oyu dont use Azureus already, has to be installed which can cause confusion on your computer, as well as haveing to get used to a new BT client.

I think you need to say/click "thanks" to be able to download the files, wbut once downloaded just follow the instructions:

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%Azureus (C:Program FilesAzureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

anon
25.05.09, 19:16
and also keep the setting of 'use swarm's average speed as the fake upload speed' on.

That can push your fake upload speed to the top all the time if the swarm speed is high. I wouldn't recommend it.

@anon: Is there a way to cheat in such torrents who have lots of partial seeders who will show up as leechers in the leechers columns.

Being very careful :biggrin:

cooler
26.05.09, 19:45
also ich hab da mal ne frage. der perfect spoof geht jetzt mit der rev1 für utorrent ? oder ist der spoof so geblieben wie er war?

ghostfucker
26.05.09, 19:53
der ut spoof geht auch in dieser version problemlos. in der rev1 sind aber ein paar kleine verbesserungen...

cooler
26.05.09, 20:06
Betreffen die verbesserungen den utorrent spoof auch ?
Ich hab momentan nicht genügend posts um mir den rev1 zu laden aber ich möchte auch nicht ein unnötiges risiko eingehen wenn ich den utorrent spoof benutzen will.
Übrigens ist es immer noch so, dass bei dem utorrent spoof die option update tracker 200 blupbla hinzufügen angeklick werden soll oder ist dieses in beiden versionen behoben ?

pbreak
30.05.09, 17:42
Hi...

I can not use 4.1.0.5.B05 version because of the logon problem of the tool/SB-Innovation sheet...

What is the problem.... or Is there something that I don't know....

splicer
30.05.09, 18:03
Well, you can update to this latest version; it contains numerous fixes as well as no more log in.

pbreak
31.05.09, 00:52
Well, you can update to this latest version; it contains numerous fixes as well as no more log in.

Thanks for your reply... I will update...

But I didn't understand why I couldn't use previous version....

anon
31.05.09, 00:52
But I didn't understand why I couldn't use previous version....

Because we have taken down the login system.

jmx
01.06.09, 18:01
hello

utorrent emu Perfect Spoof 0.8 have bug or bad settings. 90% torrent site no have problem, emu ok but first big site send info for me: check your protocol utorrent and click this, this and this ( sending for me screen ).

if I rename client to oryginal - everything is ok, no problem

hitman
02.06.09, 03:41
hello

utorrent emu Perfect Spoof 0.8 have bug or bad settings. 90% torrent site no have problem, emu ok but first big site send info for me: check your protocol utorrent and click this, this and this ( sending for me screen ).

if I rename client to oryginal - everything is ok, no problem

what exactly did they ask you? we need exact infos. sometimes tracker want that your client have special settings. that must not have something to do with a perfect spoof problem. tell us what exactly they asked you.

ssjoco
02.06.09, 11:12
What fake settings did you tried?
I used speed++ mode but I don't recommend because the better sites can detect this cheat.
Upload multiplier working great so far.

shoulder
02.06.09, 13:44
Speed++ Mode is safe as long as you keep a decent fake uploadspeed. :wink2:

"Decent" varies from tracker to tracker.

anon
02.06.09, 17:34

What do you mean it "sends info"? Do you get a message after "Tracker Status", or did an admin ask you to "check your protocol"?

surgeon
03.06.09, 08:36
if I want to install it, should I update azureus core?

alpacino
03.06.09, 09:46
Yes, that would be the best. Grab and install the latest stable non-beta release and make sure you update your java as well.

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release).
Link on instructions.

hitman
03.06.09, 22:01
or download the single exe version that doesnt need the installation of the original vuze core :top:

jacksbi
10.06.09, 20:06
is it safe to cheat on what.cd using utorrent spoof?

anon
10.06.09, 20:07
Yes, just use a custom ID for enhanced security.

Hellboy
11.06.09, 00:01
is bitornado spoof safe to use on high level tracker like bitme and bitmetv etc

anon
11.06.09, 00:03
There's a small flaw on the BitTornado spoof. PS 0.85 solves it.

Breaker
11.06.09, 15:11
Hello,

Thanks you for this, but why I have no access to the last version ? And how to have an access to it ?

I think I must be a member, but I'm one, no ?

Thanks

anon
11.06.09, 16:25
You need to be a full member. Read this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12735

markoni
13.06.09, 10:14
Is there a difference between using the single file and the full installation?

rampageman
13.06.09, 11:00
I guess the only difference is that you don't have to install azureus if you use the single file.

alpacino
13.06.09, 11:21
Is there a difference between using the single file and the full installation?

I guess the only difference is that you don't have to install azureus if you use the single file.
Yes, correct. The single exe version, you simply extract to any given folder (better make one exclusive for that) and execute the main program "azureus.exe". Don't forget you need to have Java installed in both cases.

kabster
13.06.09, 15:56
Hello everyboddy,

To anon and those who remember me from other threads.
It seems everything is back to normal concerning the excessive memory usage i had whit Vuze 4202 :stupid: !

As soon i start to use Vuze 4203b19 (no-mod), the workset stays below or just arround 70+Mb . Just like you told me it should be anon :biggrin:!

Using a Beta version solved this headache !

I guess mod 4.2.0.3 B18 DDJ beta is based on the official Beta release from Vuze , right?!

so bassically i woud be going backwards = downgrading instead of forward by using the latest mod, right?

Because, if my memory serves right. I have had the same memory issue using the latest mod 4203b18 aswell!!

My question woud be then, can i/we expect the release of VuzeMod 4.2.0.3b1 anytime soon (i hope :klatsch_3: :top:)

In the meanwhile ill test b18 again.

take care all,

kab

hitman
13.06.09, 16:05
Hello everyboddy,

To anon and those who remember me from other threads.
It seems everything is back to normal concerning the excessive memory usage i had whit Vuze 4202 :stupid: !

As soon i start to use Vuze 4203b19 (no-mod), the workset stays below or just arround 70+Mb . Just like you told me it should be anon :biggrin:!

Using a Beta version solved this headache !

I guess mod 4.2.0.3 B18 DDJ beta is based on the official Beta release from Vuze , right?!

so bassically i woud be going backwards = downgrading instead of forward by using the latest mod, right?

Because, if my memory serves right. I have had the same memory issue using the latest mod 4203b18 aswell!!

My question woud be then, can i/we expect the release of VuzeMod 4.2.0.3b1 anytime soon (i hope :klatsch_3: :top:)

In the meanwhile ill test b18 again.

take care all,

kab

did you try 4.2.0.3 B19 extreme mod?

kabster
13.06.09, 20:40
did you try 4.2.0.3 B19 extreme mod?

Huh :confused:

I only can find vuze 4203b18 here onsite !?

wot do you mean exactly by "xtreme mod"?

kabster,

anon
13.06.09, 20:42
Extreme Mod is the new name of the DDJ Hack since ghostfucker's spoof got added.

B19 is in our Members-only area.

kabster
13.06.09, 21:02
Extreme Mod is the new name of the DDJ Hack since ghostfucker's spoof got added.

B19 is in our Members-only area.

Hi anon,

Last time i checked i wos a member onsite innovation :confused:

I have an account oniste inovation doesnt that qualifies to be a member :confused:!?

Anyhow, how do i get my hands on the latest beta19 release then if its not released/available = announced here onsite like it usually goes?

kabster,

anon
13.06.09, 21:03
You're already a full member (as indicated by the "Member" user title). Check the forum's index and you'll find your way through :wink:

kabster
13.06.09, 21:17
You're already a full member (as indicated by the "Member" user title). Check the forum's index and you'll find your way through :wink:

Erm... Are you trying to tell me vuzemod 4203b19 is released to be found lol.

Ill see wot i can do for you :wink:

yours trully happily ever after :rolleyes:,

kab,

anon
13.06.09, 21:26
Erm... Are you trying to tell me vuzemod 4203b19 is released to be found lol.

Not that much - it's an sticky in the Members area. Good luck :tongue:

--->HDBD<---
14.06.09, 00:46
wieso kann man Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.3_B19_DDJ Beta nicht mehr Downloaden gibt es irgendwelche Probleme

ghostfucker
14.06.09, 00:55
sbi besteht nicht nur aus der startseite...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12655

kabster
14.06.09, 01:11
@anon

I finaly found the exclusive area51 :klatsch_3:

It woud have helped me if you woud have told me to search whit an MAGNIFYING GLASS for the small prints lol :web-smilies_big0031

Still thanks man and/or woman :biggrin:

kabster,

anon
14.06.09, 01:12
I finaly found the exclusive area51

Yes, I kind of already realized that. :tongue:

stanchiam
17.06.09, 17:56
Fake upload not working in thevault.bz
Even when fake upload is in hundreds of mb, the status in thevault.bz does not change.

anon
17.06.09, 18:53
Have you given the tracker enough time to update your stats?

stanchiam
18.06.09, 14:04
Have you given the tracker enough time to update your stats?

Yes, waited for one hour, fake uploaded about 300mb, but profile still not reflected. In fact, 0mb. Not sure what went wrong.

anon
19.06.09, 00:33
Can you post a screen of your SB-I Hack settings?

James73
19.06.09, 01:12
I currently use this version of vuze, what are the differences between this and the newest b19? And could you please tell me when I can get member so I can download it?
Thank you very much.

anon
19.06.09, 01:14
B19 has PS 0.85 and the "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" option.

Regarding the full member status, read this:

capito
19.06.09, 03:20
how do I upgrade to this version (or B19) without losing my torrents?
is it safe to do so?
(I was using an old version of extreme mod but suddenly it stopped working, I can't log in anymore, therefore no cheating options)

splicer
19.06.09, 03:38
I believe your log in problem exists because the login system has been removed as it became defunct. Simply follow the installation instructions, and you shouldn't face any problems in concerns to the torrents within Azureus already. As long as you don't follow steps two and three of the troubleshooting part, your torrents list will remain intact.

Read below. Apperently upgrading to B19 is the exception.

hitman
19.06.09, 14:14
how do I upgrade to this version (or B19) without losing my torrents?
is it safe to do so?

it looks like that you cant. B19 have a few new features and new parameters in the config file that let vuze wipe your torrent list. you can read more in the B19 thread it was there in the last few pages a main topic.

but you can try B18 maybe it doesnt set your torrent list to default depending on how old your current vuze extreme mod is.

anon
19.06.09, 19:14
Also, keeping the downloads.config file from your previous install may let Azureus remember your SB-I Hack settings for the old torrents. This way at least you won't have to reconfigure all of them.

stanchiam
20.06.09, 04:14
Can you post a screen of your SB-I Hack settings?

It is working now, i reinstall everything.
Settings i just change Fake upload speed mode and tick intelligent mode and add your......
and
Stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less than 1

Can i change it to 0? will this be dangerous in thevault.bz?

alpacino
20.06.09, 06:06
Can i change it to 0? will this be dangerous in thevault.bz?It could be dangerous on anywhere with decent scripts as this setting will continue faking even if you are connected to no peers.

anon
20.06.09, 18:48
add your......

Don't, it can make you overfake if you get to upload.

Stop increasing fake upload when you are connected to less than 1

Can i change it to 0? will this be dangerous in thevault.bz?

Yes. It'll keep on faking even if there aren't any real leechers. And you know what TheVault's scripts do with your account when you fake on torrents without activity...

w1ck3d
21.06.09, 14:29
ok, i'm retarded... so the single exe version is a stand alone, right? i'm so used to the old method of replacing files for the shu mod that i'd just like to know if i've got this concept right or not. oh and thanks for you're continued work ddj & ghostfucker.

splicer
21.06.09, 14:49
For the single .exe to work you need to have Java installed on the computer.

anon
21.06.09, 19:06
ok, i'm retarded... so the single exe version is a stand alone, right?

Well, all the necessary JARs are wrapped inside the EXE, so you should be able to run it from any folder. But you still need the JRE installed like splicer said.

mydream
22.06.09, 20:08
it work on PT ?

anon
22.06.09, 20:09
Both at PussyTorrents and PolishTracker. No Report and high rates should work on the former - no idea about the latter, you should search our board.

Hellboy
22.06.09, 20:25
I want to run utorrent Spoof for high level trackers like ScT,BitmeTV,What.cd.
Please tell me the settings that can be used for utorrent spoof.:wink:

anon
22.06.09, 20:45
The uTorrent spoof should be safe to use out of the box, but you can enhance security using a custom ID.

Hellboy
22.06.09, 20:54
The uTorrent spoof should be safe to use out of the box.
out of the Box?? what does it mean?:frown:
Do you mean TheBox.bz?
- can you give me the link here where i can check that how to add custom id.
# can you also give me the Url where BitTheif is also available to Download

anon
22.06.09, 20:56
No, "out of the box" is an expression meaning "with no additional requirements".

The procedure to use a custom ID is:

oh ok so i just need to run uTorrent (and the correct version) and put the ID string i get from the real uTorrent client into the box.

Essentially. You can get an uTorrent peer_id with the RM's memory reader, or using a packet sniffer. Remember you have to enter the part of the ID that's after the first 10 bytes. For example, let's assume you want to spoof uTorrent 1.8.1, and the real ID is

-UT1810-_1t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

You should enter

t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

in the custom ID field. (Of course don't use the peer_id in this post).

Also, %xx's count as a single byte. For example, take the following ID from uTorrent 1.6.1:

-UT1610-%ea%81%f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c

%ea%81 are two bytes and not six, since they're percent-encoded. So in that case you should only enter %f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c in the custom ID field.

You don't need the BitThief mod's URL if you're not a full Member.

Hellboy
22.06.09, 21:02
My Last question"
Is utorrent spoof also safe like Azureus and Bitornado?
i have never caught with azureus and bitornado:tongue: so i must make sure before using utorrent spoof.
# Can i post a comment from the private tracker where a moderator/users have written that they watch azureus users very closely

anon
22.06.09, 21:04
My Last question"
Is utorrent spoof also safe like Azureus and Bitornado?
i have never caught with azureus and bitornado:tongue: so i must make sure before using utorrent spoof.

We have worked as hard as possible to make sure it is. But if you want to be 100% sure, spoof an open-source client such as BitTornado or Deluge, where you won't even need a custom ID.

# Can i post a comment from the private tracker where a moderator/users have written that they watch azureus users very closely

I don't see the problem. We all know most of them do anyway.

Hellboy
22.06.09, 21:15
At ntorrents most of the users/uploaders contantly report all azureus users to Admin or they watch them very closely.Considering this i am going to change my spoof:rolleyes2:

anon
22.06.09, 21:16
At ntorrents most of the users/uploaders contantly report all azureus users to Admin or they watch them very closely.

That's indeed one of the reasons this spoof got developed. Now almost anyone could be a cheater.

alpacino
23.06.09, 08:19
At ntorrents most of the users/uploaders contantly report all azureus users to Admin or they watch them very closely.Considering this i am going to change my spoof:rolleyes2:

At nTorrents they have a section on their forums where anyone can snitch out "suspicious" users to the admins. You might sweep off those admin wannabes by turning on "paranoia level" on your profile, as that will hide some info from the common user.

dreamer
23.06.09, 11:39
Hello everyboddy,

can anyone tell me if this is true?

alpacino
23.06.09, 11:51
can anyone tell me if this is true?

Yes, that is true. It's based on the latest bleeding edge fixes and improvements from original Vuze.

anon
23.06.09, 16:36
No reason to worry, though. Bleeding-edge versions of Azureus are pretty much always stable. :smile:

classyboy
23.06.09, 19:35
But if you want to be 100% sure, spoof an open-source client such as BitTornado or Deluge, where you won't even need a custom ID.

Can you please tell me do I need to take any specific precautions while using the Bittornado spoof?
I actually haven't ever used any spoofs till now, using the original Vuze. But now, after more and more trackers start watching Vuze users closely, and some officially mentioning that Vuze is not allowed, it's time to start using spoofs of clients which are allowed.

shoulder
23.06.09, 19:43
No, you don't need to.

Only that you spoof an allowed version. :wink2:

dreamer
23.06.09, 21:39
why using spoof then anyway.. if it says you use the latest Azureus version it's not critical to spoof
right?

anon
23.06.09, 21:59
Yes, but Azureus users draw more attention.

classyboy, remember BitTornado doesn't scrape and neither does the Extreme Mod when spoofing it. So if the tracker doesn't return the total amount of seeders and leechers, you're on your own.

classyboy
24.06.09, 05:14
remember BitTornado doesn't scrape and neither does the Extreme Mod when spoofing it. So if the tracker doesn't return the total amount of seeders and leechers, you're on your own.

Yeah, thanks. Will have to keep my eyes open. I am going to practise over some crap tracker first and then apply it full fledged on routine trackers.

@shmizan, You can use Vuze if its not allowed no doubt. But the number of users of Vuze is dwindling by the day. Just see a peerlist, and more than 90% wil be using utorrent. And believe me, (for non cheaters), there is no real reason to use Vuze over utorrent. utorrent is small, handy, less resources, perfect. So if you use Vuze, people are surely going to be suspicious.

anon
24.06.09, 14:17
@shmizan, You can use Vuze if its not allowed no doubt. But the number of users of Vuze is dwindling by the day. Just see a peerlist, and more than 90% wil be using utorrent. And believe me, (for non cheaters), there is no real reason to use Vuze over utorrent. utorrent is small, handy, less resources, perfect. So if you use Vuze, people are surely going to be suspicious.

If you want to spoof uTorrent but not to draw attention by using v1.8.1 (the latest the Extreme Mod can spoof) while 1.8.2 and 1.8.3 are out, you can go for 1.6.1 (the last before BitTorrent Inc. picked up development) or 1.7.7 (the last one without the post-1.8 UI changes).

rampageman
25.06.09, 12:02
Well, personally I don't use spoof & never got caught so far.

arlinq
25.06.09, 22:56
what is the differents between your version and shu mod

anon
25.06.09, 22:57
Shu Mod = it's the "original" mod, it requires you to login, and you have to donate to Shu to get access to no upload and no download report to peers.

DDJ Hack = was made by DigitalDJ by decompiling the Shu code, cleaning it up, fixing it, and adding some of his own. You have access to all features, ...

Also, trusted coders can get the source and add new things, as it is the case with ghostfucker and his spoof.

melenkurio
01.07.09, 16:43
Hey i have a problem with this mod. I installed it by following exactly the description and now i tryed to test the fake uploade at non private torrent sites. I checked the features i want to use at the "SB-Immovation Hack Fake" Tab but it seems like i only get my normal upload and no fake upload...

anon
01.07.09, 16:45
Add the Fake Upload Speed column by right-clickin an empty space and choosing it from the "Add Column" list.

Unregistriert
01.07.09, 17:08
Thx anon for ur quick answer.
Now i can see my fake upload speed but if i enable "no upload" my download speed decrease to 1-2 kb/s .. so there is still some sort of problem.

anon
01.07.09, 21:05
BitTorrent has an inherent anti-leech system where you get higher download speeds the more you upload. It only applies on leecher-to-leecher connections, though. But if your torrent is full of real leechers and has few seeders, not uploading to anyone will slow down your download like that.

As an additional bit of info, the client BitThief uses "tactics" to prevent upload and still leech fast. But it has some announce faults that make it detectable. ghostfucker has coded a perfect BitTornado spoof for it, but it's Members-only to avoid mod theft.

melenkurio
01.07.09, 21:29
Yeah i know the anti-leech system but i thought if i fake my upload speed and stop my real upload the system wouldnt notice that i stoped uploading because of the fake upload.

anon
01.07.09, 21:30
The fake upload speed is only for trackers. :wink:

downtown
04.07.09, 21:12
Great! I'm a uTorrent user myself, so from what i've understand this mod is the best when coming to cheating (fake speeds) since it got more options and avoid beeing caught? Of course "the best" differs depending on who you ask. There are alot of mods and I don't really know which mod to try, but heard alot of good about this one!

anon
04.07.09, 21:12
Yes, this is by far the best mod. Undetectable if used correctly.

OverlordQ
04.07.09, 22:18
Would it be possible to have per torrent spoofing?

classyboy
04.07.09, 22:27
Would it be possible to have per torrent spoofing?

Yes, you can. After starting spoofing one torrent, go to settings, and chage the spoof to what you want, save. Start second torrent. After that, Go to options, change the spoof to what you want, save and start third torrent, and so on.
Of course, not to spoof two different clients on same tracker.

anon
04.07.09, 22:30
You have to restart Azureus after you've changed the spoof.

Running two Azureus instances (check the Az Wiki on how to do this) with different config folders and spoofing settings would be better, but it requires more computing power.

rinrogue
06.07.09, 13:56
hi anon i want to know i am a member but still i cant DL altest version of vuze

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 ----------

If you want to spoof uTorrent but not to draw attention by using v1.8.1 (the latest the Extreme Mod can spoof) while 1.8.2 and 1.8.3 are out, you can go for 1.6.1 (the last before BitTorrent Inc. picked up development) or 1.7.7 (the last one without the post-1.8 UI changes).

hitman
06.07.09, 14:09

this version version is for you the newest. for newer betas you need a higher rank (Member title)

read more (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f134/feedback-reopened-registration-12733/index10.html)

LittleCow
06.07.09, 18:22
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6

Azureus does not work on Java 5.0?

anon
06.07.09, 18:24
Java 1.4 support ended with the 4.0 release, but I'm not sure about 1.5. Either way, it's always better to upgrade to the latest JRE. :smile:

LittleCow
06.07.09, 18:29
Yes, but If I have Java 6, my Opera web browser crash. I do not know why :| On Java 5.0 works correctly.

Azureus or Opera :/

anon
06.07.09, 18:31
No such problems here, use JavaRa (http://raproducts.org/javara.html) to cleanly uninstall the JRE.

Also, I recommend you toggle Java off in Opera, and only enable it when you need it, since Flash can sometimes unnecessarily load the JVM, with the included extra resource usage.

LittleCow
06.07.09, 20:14
This is that error: wklej.org - wklejka nr 117093 (http://wklej.org/hash/a97342c147/)

JavaRa do not help me :|

anon
06.07.09, 20:22
Strange error. I suppose you could reinstall Opera, and if it still doesn't work, keep on using Java 5.

M.9
07.07.09, 13:40
hello every one i have a very strange error
when i seed the torreny it never fake or never show me mu apload speed but the progre name change to sb-i
what is the prb??????????

splicer
07.07.09, 15:35
For the Extreme Mod to cheat you need to have the "Fake report to tracker systems" ticked, and be connected to a peer. Further settings will define what else is required to cheat, but those are the two main ones.

For you to see the amount you have fake uploaded, your fake upload speed, and your fake ratio, right click and go to column setup. Now choose which columns you want or don't want.

8hv8bh
07.07.09, 16:32
:klatsch_3: is there any tracker, where azureus ir banned?

Hellboy
07.07.09, 17:02
Azureus is not banned from any tracker but all tracker admins monitor Azureus very closely:rolling_eyes:...Hece our SB-I coder have made a new mod called Vuze Extreme Mod an you can spoof other versions of Bit-torrent clients that most of the people use:biggrin:..So its only your setting and the fact how you use Extreme mod that can bring a Ban :stupid:

anon
07.07.09, 18:55
when i seed the torreny it never fake or never show me mu apload speed but the progre name change to sb-i
what is the prb??????????

Make sure you've enabled the "Fake Upload Speed" column:

Q: The Fake Upload Speed column isn't showing up!
A: Right-click an empty place in the downloads list, and click Column Setup. In the window that will appear, look for the "Fake Upload Speed" column, and click "(Add)".

For the Extreme Mod to cheat you need to have the "Fake report to tracker systems" ticked, and be connected to a peer. Further settings will define what else is required to cheat, but those are the two main ones.

You can set both "stop increasing the fake upload..." settings to 0, and be able to fake without being connected to peers.

As far as I know, some german trackers and a few international ones have banned it. IPT doesn't "recommend it", but it's allowed. But thanks to ghostfucker's spoof you can spoof any allowed client :wink:

napalmguy
07.07.09, 20:30
what do u mean "Member user title required"?

anon
07.07.09, 20:31
It means you need to be a full Member. Read this:

sudaraka
08.07.09, 07:30
This my first time :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:.. i never used shu mod before ..:stupid::stupid: ...lets hope bitme won't ban me:frown:

shawshankraj
08.07.09, 07:37
This my first time .. i never used shu mod before .. ...lets hope bitme won't ban me

Just download the torrent wich one has Good Leecher and torrent must be New one and keep upload speed 1/4 the swarm speed and u will be fine.

rinrogue
08.07.09, 11:37
which is the best spoof whichbatleast work on TL and ipT?

Dark Knight
08.07.09, 12:04
For TL u can Use Any...for IPT just dont Use Vuze as it ie recommended There.

I WOuld Recommend using Utorrent 1.8.1 Spoof as its d best , i Am also using d same........:wink:

anon
08.07.09, 18:52
This my first time :rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes:.. i never used shu mod before ..:stupid::stupid: ...lets hope bitme won't ban me:frown:

Read this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781
And the BitMe cheating thread :smile:

Hellboy
09.07.09, 23:15
one question - is it essential to add custom id for using utorrent spoof:confused2:

anon
09.07.09, 23:16
It's not 100% necessary, but it enhances security.

8hv8bh
10.07.09, 01:42
why to spoof a client? i'm still using no spoof with vuze mod

anon
10.07.09, 01:44
Stop spamming and read recent posts very carefully: if you spoof uTorrent, for which there is no "Shu Mod", you'll draw less attention than an Azureus user.

LittleCow
10.07.09, 13:52
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6

Nonsense. It is work on Java 5.0 update 19 perfectly :biggrin:

Dark Knight
10.07.09, 14:37
Nonsense. It is work on Java 5.0 update 19 perfectly :biggrin:

well It will Work so but i Think updating To Latest Java Update reduces A lots of Bugs........Saves System Resources & Allows Stable working of Vuze on ur PC.

so u must Always use the Latest JAVA runtime Environment.....:top:

anon
10.07.09, 18:47
Dark Knight is right. Newer JREs are often more optimized and use less resources.

M.9
11.07.09, 22:17
1 more question how can i disable the cheate on one specefic torrent and the other still cheating

anon
11.07.09, 22:18
Double-click the torrent you don't want to fake on, go to the SB-I Hack Fake tab, and untick "enable fake report to tracker systems" at the top.

M.9
11.07.09, 22:25
when i do the

Double-click the torrent
nothing happend at all

anon
11.07.09, 22:26
Try using the single EXE version.

M.9
11.07.09, 22:37
i did not get it sorry:frown:

anon
11.07.09, 22:38
You mean you didn't understand my post?

If so, what I meant is:

Download the "Single_exe" version in DDJ's first post
Extract the RAR to Azureus's directory, replace everything
Then run Azureus.exe

M.9
11.07.09, 23:02
the same problem again :confused2:

so is there any other way not double like>>right click..,...,...,..

anon
11.07.09, 23:04
Well, there's also right-click -> Show Details. But if the Properties dialog doesn't open up...

I'd suggest you reinstall the official Vuze to get the latest libraries, then extract the JAR version of the Mod to the Vuze directory.