PDA

View Full Version : 'Call of Duty 7' already 'in production'

kazuya
14.05.09, 21:00
Last week, rumors surfaced that Activision was working on "Call of Duty 7," the next chapter in the wildly popular first-person shooter series. They stemmed from a report on That Videogame Blog, which said that the publisher was looking for "Vietnam War-era tunes, as well as Cuban, African, and Soviet Union music." Besides hinting that the game might be set in some of the many guerrilla-conflict hotspots of the Cold War, the now-pulled report indicated that Treyarch was once again developing. The report made sense, given the annual alternation of Infinity Ward and Treyarch's Call of Duty projects--and the fact that the game formerly known as Call of Duty 6 is now the Call of Duty-less spin-off Modern Warfare 2.

'Call of Duty 7' already 'in production' - News at GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6209640.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1)

bbb18
19.06.09, 19:33
I loved the first modern warfare. The only problem was that the single player campaign was too short, hope they make it bigger this time.
Funny, i always though that it would be cool to have a game based on vietnam war, someone must be spying me :nawarte:

splicer
19.06.09, 23:58
I much prefer Battlefield Bad Company, and should enjoy number 2 when it comes out; in CoD you need a door to go from room to room = in BF:BC you make your own door.