PDA

View Full Version : do you think tti should close

dhal
14.05.09, 06:07
do you think tti should close

splicer
14.05.09, 13:22
Um, I think you should have created a poll, and I don't think this is in the right section but anyway...

No! The idea that they track only unsigned music artists is great. It give the artist the chance to reach a wider audience, and increase the chance of being noticed. If one of these bands becomes successful, it could change the perception of P2P as corporations know it; it will prove that financial success is to be found by giving stuff away for free. We must also bear in mind that whatever we think about TTi, will not occur; we are in no position to say it should or shouldn't close; that's its owner's job.

shoulder
14.05.09, 18:19
Moved

:annieverschoben:

anon
14.05.09, 19:06
I agree with splicer. Should a tracker close because its new content doesn't interest some users? No. We should wait and see with TTi - it could end up being a great place where to discover and download new, free music. :smile:

Mihai
14.05.09, 19:23
It allready is a great place.I found some good music there.Yes there are only a few torrents but that doesn't mean anything.They are starting something new to them so lets let them do what they think it's right and see the results.

SBfreak
14.05.09, 20:34
I still can't adapt to the new TTi.Maybe in time I will.Anyway I wish them good luck and more free music.

anonftw
14.05.09, 20:41
I am hanging in there with hope that it will grow/change.

abookhalil
14.05.09, 21:10
i think they should close it ...:rolleyes2:

Aurion
14.05.09, 21:49
Eventually,it will I believe due to very limited official releases being shared over there which lead to losing the value of becoming a true Bit-torrent tracker.

Dynamic
14.05.09, 22:23
I doubt it will grow if not lose more members.

Free music is not that much of a wanted service of a torrent site to me.

I do however wish them the best of luck...I know they will need all the press they can get to get traffic.

shoulder
14.05.09, 22:45
I think they shouldn't shut down.

If you like free music maybe it's a good place for you someday, if you don't, just don't use/visit it, that's the deal. :wink2:
Where's the problem? :tongue:

Manas
15.05.09, 00:34
I think they should also keep the site running. They have nothing to lose and having the community together might be a nice thing aswell...

I don't know how active TTI's forums were but maybe they are most important to some people.... :smile:

Se7Ven
15.05.09, 02:05
the people can take there free miusik thats a pretty thing and TTi have a chance to grow up again ---so please enjoy it there is nothing bad:wink2:

shawshankraj
15.05.09, 18:23
I like to keep my acc there
I like to download free music.
there's not a many torrent but people come there to hang up in forum.

takomania
15.05.09, 23:23
Eventually,it will I believe due to very limited official releases being shared over there which lead to losing the value of becoming a true Bit-torrent tracker.

i agree with aurion - there's no need for them to close it, but the content is gonna be less attractive to downloaders...

alpacino
16.05.09, 23:36
I wouldn't like them to close, even though I don't download free music, I hope them to come back with their old content. But it will be a challenge for them from now on, as it may be losing many many valuable members, so it could get hard to maintain the site with less donations.

splam
17.05.09, 19:11
It will close if it doesn't change, not that I think it should.
Many people will not support a free music site.

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 19:57
It will close if it doesn't change, not that I think it should.
Many people will not support a free music site.

Ya u are 100% right.
But they i think try their best to not close site.
I think they gonna do something for site.
I think they have to host site from other country romania is best for torrent tracker hosting

Tinkle
17.05.09, 21:44
actually if the site really wanted to succeed they should have taken it to a different host
but they were foolish to change their policy and make the site worse
i do think they will close considering many members are deleting accounts there

zatoicchi
17.05.09, 23:31
no, they should stay open...eventually they will go back to how they were..just have to cross my fingers...:top:

Stickbutt
21.05.09, 05:03
Personally, I have no use for trackers that don't provide things I'm interested in. That said, if TTi goes away now that they're not the way they were, it suits me fine.