PDA

View Full Version : Neverwinter Nights 2:Mysteries of Westgate

kazuya
13.05.09, 11:21
# Release: Apr 29, 2009

For going on two years, the biggest mystery about the Mysteries of Westgate adventure pack for Neverwinter Nights 2 was whether or not it would ever be released. Developer Ossian Studios finished the download-only module way back at the tail end of 2007, but the powers that be at publisher Atari held the game back for ages due to unexplained issues with digital-rights management. So, was it worth the wait? Not entirely. Even though this D&D adventure delivers plenty of bang for the buck, with more than 15 hours of dungeon delving for the low price of $9.99, two years of sitting on the shelf did not do it any favors. Although you can feed your swords-and-sorcery jones with this solo jaunt through an exotic new corner of the Forgotten Realms, the graphics and gameplay are lacking, especially by comparison with more modern role-playing games.

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate Review for PC - GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/neverwinternights2mysteriesofwestgate/review.html)

YouTube - Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate Trailer #4

Aurion
14.05.09, 21:26
It is the same SilkRoad Online in terms of camera positions & character selection cursor type,so I think I will pass this one.

labrat
17.05.09, 14:27
loved the nwn 1&2 games & addons so i'll give it a try (at least this will work on my old hardware... ;))