PDA

View Full Version : ScL (SceneLife) cheating

douche99
12.05.09, 10:35
Well, I recently got an account for ScL and was wondering how cheating would be done best. I know since the Packs are allways freeleech it isnt that hard. But I still like cheating so therefore I would give it a try:biggrin:

So far I started faking at <100kb up with vuze extr mod on the packs with high leechers. Just in case.

So let me know

edit: Oh and I dont have to put in a custom ID, because Azureus is allowed there, right ?, or is the spoof faking a own calculated ID

KalPenn
12.05.09, 13:49
mRatio, Ratio Master, Shu Mod works there. Grab new and well leeched torrents and keep your upload speed between 100-150. Make sure your apply memory reader if you are using ratio master.

anon
12.05.09, 16:13
edit: Oh and I dont have to put in a custom ID, because Azureus is allowed there, right ?, or is the spoof faking a own calculated ID

The custom ID is only needed when spoofing uTorrent.

douche99
12.05.09, 23:21
@anon gottcha:top:

I pushed the upload around 240 with extr mod, cause pretty much like everyone got a seedbox or good connection there so I hope it wont be obvious:biggrin:
I believe you still could push it a little.

anon
12.05.09, 23:23
You can check the peerlist at ScL - pick a popular torrent and blend into the crowd. :top:

SBfreak
12.05.09, 23:26
Ratio Faker works there.. even if the number of leechers is 0::biggrin:..

douche99
13.05.09, 10:51
So what would be reasons to think that some of the leechers wanna get cheaters???
If there are leechers who are leeching like 3 days, or leechers who constandly have 99.1% done and nutting is changing? or leechers who didnt download anything/have a Inf. ratio??

@SBfreak: are you sure about this, cause it sounds kinda risky. Hope you did that a lot of times and diden't get banned. Because if you did it only a few times you might have been lucky and gotten away with it.

anon
13.05.09, 18:12
So what would be reasons to think that some of the leechers wanna get cheaters???
If there are leechers who are leeching like 3 days, or leechers who constandly have 99.1% done and nutting is changing? or leechers who didnt download anything/have a Inf. ratio??

Those stuck at 99.1% with a 0.00kB/s download speed are partial seeders - torrents filled with these are most likely packs, handle them carefully.

Real leechers' finished % will increase until they snatch the torrent - these are the kind of ones to fake on.

Again, you should be glad you can see the peerlist at ScL. Check it out before faking to see if it's a good torrent. :top:

alpacino
13.05.09, 18:16
@SBfreak: are you sure about this, cause it sounds kinda risky. Hope you did that a lot of times and diden't get banned. Because if you did it only a few times you might have been lucky and gotten away with it.There's no problem with that mate, you will be safe, because ratiofaker is a stats multiplier, so it needs some real seeding to get going, and if there's 0 leeches, then no traffic is going on.

anon
13.05.09, 18:17
But if he's using the download multiplier when there are 0 leechers it's indeed risky. :smile:

douche99
13.05.09, 20:45
I'm starting to like ScL:biggrin:, but I would have to check the peerlist constandly to know if the % is increasing of the leechers.
Oh and if I download only partially the torrent, do I get a snatchentry?
And how would the peers look like, who wanna catch me :confused:

anon
13.05.09, 20:48
but I would have to check the peerlist constandly to know if the % is increasing of the leechers.

Checking it every 30-45 minutes should be enough.

Oh and if I download only partially the torrent, do I get a snatchentry?

I think so.

And how would the peers look like, who wanna catch me :confused:

You mean how partial seeders (i.e. "fake" leechers) look like in the peerlist? They're stuck at a certain % and their download speed is 0.0kB/s.

anonftw
14.05.09, 02:36
Checking it every 30-45 minutes should be enough.

I am lazy, so I usually just check to make sure there are more leechers hopping in the sawrm from time to time. This is by no means "completely safe" and anon's suggestion is more logical for your account security, but the odds are in your favor if people are jumping on a 30+Gig Pack, that they are grabbing a large portion of it. ...just a suggestion for lazy people like me. Checking the peerlist and adjusting your speed if definitely the most foolproof method. I tweak my speeds at random from time to time as well depending on the connected leechers. Iusually stay under about 500KBps, but higher rates can definitley be gotten away with. Good Luck All ! :top:

douche99
14.05.09, 16:21
Awright I think I m gonna ride safe with those kind of tipps.
Thx m8s

---------- Post added at 16:21 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

Oh one last question :wink:
So what is, if I download a whole pack ... but set the priority high to the files I wanna have FOR REAL and put the other to low priority, and when I have "snatched" the ones I like and delete the torrent...there wouldn't be a snatchentry. And since the packs are freeleech I dont have to worry:frown: about the down. (Of cause the files must not be in .rar or else packed)

Know what I mean ?

anon
14.05.09, 18:26
So what is, if I download a whole pack ... but set the priority high to the files I wanna have FOR REAL and put the other to low priority, and when I have "snatched" the ones I like and delete the torrent...there wouldn't be a snatchentry. And since the packs are freeleech I dont have to worry:frown: about the down. (Of cause the files must not be in .rar or else packed)

You'd still download all files, and have an snatchlist entry. Prorities are just to get particular files from the torrent faster than others, that's it.

douche99
16.05.09, 21:42
I recently discovered in Vuze that there is a column for "Is the peer interested in what you have?" under the Torrent details/Peers, so this way you can actually see which peer is trying to download something, cause the % of those peers were constantly increasing when I looked at them. So "these are the kind of ones to fake on."
Can really recommend this option to add ( if not already done:top:)

anon
16.05.09, 21:45
That could also do unless you have No Upload enabled. :smile: Shu was going to make his mod only fake upload when a connected peer asked you for a piece, but I don't know what happened to that.

douche99
16.05.09, 22:04
unless you have No Upload enabled

I always have NO UPload enabled, but peers are still interested in my pieces, so I guess it still works, because i m giving them the fake upload.....right?

anon
16.05.09, 22:05
Fake upload is only sent to the tracker. Peers can't be interested in your pieces with No Upload enabled, because this setting tells them you have nothing to offer.

douche99
16.05.09, 22:20
But look for yourself, I got a * in the interesting for peer. And I sure got a checkmark on No upload...:confused:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3708/testh.jpg

anon
16.05.09, 22:23
Strange... how much time have you been connected to each other? Perhaps the connection is idle and he'll break it when he realizes you have nothing to offer.

Is No Upload ticked in the SB-I Hack General tab? Or only in the global settings?

douche99
16.05.09, 22:30
I believe its for quite an while like this, also on other torrents, I increased the fake upload an hour ago, cause those peers "want pieces" from me and their % is also increasing.
I got the no up checked in SB-Innovation Hack General FOR THIS torrent, but also in the SB-I Hack under Tools/Options

anon
16.05.09, 22:32
I believe its for quite an while like this, also on other torrents, I increased the fake upload an hour ago, cause those peers "want pieces" from me and their % is also increasing.

I see... but their % increasing can be explained as them downloading from other people.

douche99
16.05.09, 22:35
but their % increasing can be explained as them downloading from other people
Of cause, thats why I m faking on them that my fake upload isnt noticed, cause they are downloading anyways.

And on those torrents were the % isnt increasing, or partial seeding, they are not "interested in my pieces". So just like normal/how it is supposed to be

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 13:32
This is from scl staff

Dear ScL member,

In a week or so SceneLife will perform a massive userbase clean up. If you have the following stats you will be DISABLED

0 - Download
0 - Upload
0 - Forums posts
0 - Torrent comments

Others close to these stats will be reviewed. It is noted that if you are disabled due to this cleanup help in our #support channel of IRC,
will NOT be given, as you already have been giving the opportunity to be a part of this community and be active.

With this cleanup we hope to improve the quality of our userbase. Cause we do not run this community for collectors and inactive members.
But for those who actually use it.

Kind Regards,
SceneLife crew since 2007

douche99
17.05.09, 16:41
Yeah, hopefully there will be another invite periode follow !!!
I really would like to push cheating on the limit there...but dont wanna risk my acc:frown:

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 18:59
IN scl all things work.
Don't use pmr there

Tinkle
17.05.09, 20:43
not all things works
my friend best bet is using mratio speeds in range of 100+ is acceptable
though many go beyond that but i wouldnt tell u to do so
since ScL staff go through logs regularly and they disable accounts if they find suspicion

douche99
19.05.09, 23:52
Yeah I m going up to 300-350 on some torrents with shu mod, but they have to be leeched very well and pretty new uploaded. Just dont build up a high ratio.

Terminator
19.06.09, 06:03
freeleech going on at ScL..
Any latest helpful information regarding cheating there.?

anon
19.06.09, 18:26
Any latest helpful information regarding cheating there.?

I have heard you can do up to 800kB/s on popular torrents, but never went above 100kB/s myself. Cheating on packs with partial seeders works fine, but check the peerlist to see if there's at least some activity.

classyboy
19.06.09, 18:41
Cheating there is relatively easy. I use the swarm spped in Xtreme mod as the guideline, but keep it more or less below 200.

sheep2233
21.06.09, 10:55
keep speed below 150kb/s

working fine to me !:biggrin:

MiCRON
21.06.09, 15:25
Has anyone faced problems if you jump directly as a seed on scene releases?

shawshankraj
21.06.09, 19:38
Has anyone faced problems if you jump directly as a seed on scene releases?

No
But keep speed LOW..

MiCRON
22.06.09, 16:44
Yep, I'm doing it slowly and so far so good.

blacksox
07.08.09, 14:32
got in the site the other day and the top torrent that is leeched is only 27 seeder and 22 leechers :S

anon
07.08.09, 14:33
Yes, they need more activity. That's the reason they've opened invite "windows" and gave some anytime ones.

blacksox
07.08.09, 14:59
wouldnt the low seeders and leecher make it easier for the staff to catch you?

anon
07.08.09, 15:01
Yes, but ScL's scripts aren't very good. Even faking on packs full of partial seeders works.

shoulder
07.08.09, 15:02
wouldnt the low seeders and leecher make it easier for the staff to catch you?
But it makes it also harder to keep a good ratio and therefore people are scared to download and because of that the activity of the tracker decreases which no tracker staff wants to happen. :wink2:

tj0ckis
07.08.09, 15:12
Does the Waffle Method work there?

anon
07.08.09, 15:13
I haven't tried it, but it should work. Use small rates if you are worried.

tj0ckis
07.08.09, 15:28
I haven't tried it, but it should work. Use small rates if you are worried.

Okey thanks. :wink: Maybe will try later if I dare. You know if ScL is in contact with any other trackers? Would be boring if I got banned from BitmeTV, SCC or something like that just because I cheated on ScL.

shawshankraj
07.08.09, 15:52
Would be boring if I got banned from BitmeTV, SCC or something like that just because I cheated on ScL

I think no...

Haggar
08.08.09, 00:25
I believe they are having DVD freeleech this weekend, so it's a nice opportunity to cheat there.

OFFTOPIC: i see a lot of emule clients here, wich one is the best? i need to download a couple of files. Thanks.

anon
08.08.09, 00:26
OFFTOPIC: i see a lot of emule clients here, wich one is the best? i need to download a couple of files. Thanks.

Only leech if you need to, otherwise you may get faster downloads by uploading (credit system).

If you're new to eMule leecher mods, try Benkei II or Dark Mystery, which have hardcoded settings - no extra stuff to configure.

shawshankraj
08.08.09, 03:50
I have been cheating on couple of DVDR torrent due to free leech with RM so far so good ..

blacksox
08.08.09, 09:39
lookng at the snatchlist whike using rm says im not connectable anyway of of changing this?

alpacino
08.08.09, 10:46
lookng at the snatchlist whike using rm says im not connectable anyway of of changing this?

Sure, go to network tab and mark the checkbox "Use TCP listener...", make sure you are using a free port on port on advanced tab, i.e., no other program is using that one. If behind router, don't forget to port forward it too. :top:

anon
08.08.09, 18:00
Plus if you're running multiple RM instances using the same port, doing that on just one of them is enough.

whyme
08.08.09, 20:20
well ratio faker works great for me , but i dont understand abt mratio ? my question is if i download a file from SCL and my client is utorrent so how can i use mratio ??? m ratio doesnt have utorrent option , so any suggestion ?? sry for bad english hope u,ll understand my question

anon
08.08.09, 20:21
i dont understand abt mratio ? my question is if i download a file from SCL and my client is utorrent so how can i use mratio ??? m ratio doesnt have utorrent option , so any suggestion ??

Yes - use the RatioMaster with a fixed uTorrent emulation (the SB-I updated edition includes these) + memory reader.

whyme
08.08.09, 21:06
Yes - use the RatioMaster with a fixed uTorrent emulation (the SB-I updated edition includes these) + memory reader.

what is best speed for ratio master ? can i upload 400 like tat ??? and rite now i m using ratiofaker it works great for me ,i set my ratiofaker 1.8 to 2.5 mb what i download 1 mb and working good .1 more question when i,ll become a member ????i want to be a member ...

anon
08.08.09, 21:07
what is best speed for ratio master ? can i upload 400 like tat ???

Up to 800kB/s have been tested. I never went above 100kB/s and my account is fine. The packs are great for faking.

1 more question when i,ll become a member ????i want to be a member ...

Read the announcement again.

shawshankraj
09.08.09, 01:31
what is best speed for ratio master ?

I have tested speed upto 1800 knps there on PAcks even there r no leecher..

cutiepie
09.08.09, 01:35
did you mean kBps?

blacksox
09.08.09, 04:53
would waffle method work?

TD21
09.08.09, 11:32
When u cheat using Vuze Extreme just set the speeds to 1-99 kb/s UL, and make sure u set STOP WHEN SWARM SPEED IS ZERO.

shawshankraj
09.08.09, 12:30
did you mean kBps?

yes I mean KBPS...

When u cheat using Vuze Extreme just set the speeds to 1-99 kb/s UL, and make sure u set STOP WHEN SWARM SPEED IS ZERO.

With Vuze mode on SCL u can't build enough Buffer B'coz OF torrent has not to long seeder activity and means most of torrent have 1 or 2 seeder......

anon
09.08.09, 18:08
would waffle method work?

It should on packs, I think.

SBfreak
09.08.09, 18:17
would waffle method work?Tried it..just chose a torrent with more than 10 peers or one from the depot section.

ares
12.08.09, 20:49
The bad thing that happens to me when I try to cheat at ScL, I made the mistake of uploading TOO MUCH with high speeds in a short while and decided to stop it and close, but when I went back to my ScL account, the amount uploaded showed up. O_o

I thought that it wouldn't update as I've done it before and the uploaded didn't change until I did a manual update or waited til the update of the tracker. Let's hope that I don't get banned. :biggrin:

anon
12.08.09, 20:52
The bad thing that happens to me when I try to cheat at ScL, I made the mistake of uploading TOO MUCH with high speeds in a short while and decided to stop it and close, but when I went back to my ScL account, the amount uploaded showed up. O_o

Should have terminated the RM process via Task Manager. :tongue:

Stopping the torrent will always send a final announce with your stats.

Mihai
12.08.09, 21:00
I did a mistaque like that on iplay and did 6000TB.LOL:eek3:Got me banned.The safest thing to do is to close your internet conection then close RM.

ares
12.08.09, 21:15
Should have terminated the RM process via Task Manager. :tongue:

Stopping the torrent will always send a final announce with your stats.

Yeah, I learnt my lesson. :biggrin:

I did a mistaque like that on iplay and did 6000TB.LOL:eek3:Got me banned.The safest thing to do is to close your internet conection then close RM.

Uh, just a question, did you sh*t yourself when you saw that? :tongue:

downtown
13.08.09, 11:03
What clientversion do you guys spoof using the Extreme Mod@ScL?
I've tried Bittornado and Azureus, both show up multiple times in the snatchlist and Deluge is "unknown" :frown:

Mihai
13.08.09, 12:36
Uh, just a question, did you sh*t yourself when you saw that? :tongue:

What do you think?:tongue:

ares
13.08.09, 22:34
What do you think?:tongue:

Hehe, IDK.

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

Aw, shit...guess they got me. :klatsch_3:

anon
13.08.09, 22:36
Aw, shit...guess they got me. :klatsch_3:

Change your IP and try to log in. :tongue:

fooltoo
14.08.09, 05:01
i have been doing for quite sometime here, grab RM and do the necessary-- memory reader, preferably read the Utorrent clients, they seem safer to me, TCP etc etc and RM Restarter, keeps reasonable speeds, speeds like 300-500 are okay, and do it on the packs, when you see large no of leechers that are active.

HeArTLeS
14.08.09, 12:16
safely uploaded 5GB+ in one day with RM...Don't forget to use MR ..i used it on a FL pack with high number of leecher and seeder.

ando
18.08.09, 12:28
you can cheat on ScL with RM with a moderate speed.

cheatos
18.08.09, 12:31
i use mRatio at ScL and its working fine :smile:

MoS
18.08.09, 14:38
I already cheated there using mRatio at upload speed of 300-400 Kb/s and i think more speed won't make a problem .It was so easy and the account was safe and with +40 Gb were uploaded :smile:

Bro by the way, It was a pack . Good luck :top:

Mihai
18.08.09, 15:06
Try the waffles method and do a ratio of max 2-2,5 at any torrent and some seed time and you will be fine.

zaxxx
18.08.09, 17:08
Just be careful with older packs, even if they have a lot of peers they might have zero leechers because non 100% seeders are shown as leechers even they are not downloading anything...

anon
18.08.09, 20:05
Just be careful with older packs

Packs are no problem at ScL if you use moderate speeds :tongue:

mangathala2002
19.08.09, 10:14
I just joined SCL!(after a long time,i had a acc there previously) . Is it ratio-less tracker now? or do i have to maintain a ratio?

cheatos
19.08.09, 10:27
I just joined SCL!(after a long time,i had a acc there previously) . Is it ratio-less tracker now? or do i have to maintain a ratio?

scl isn't a ratioless tracker, you'll have to cheat/seed in order to maintain a good ratio..
but you can find "Freeleech" torrents in the "Depot" section.

shoulder
19.08.09, 11:35
Normal packs are also always freeleech. :wink2:

mangathala2002
19.08.09, 12:30
scl isn't a ratioless tracker, you'll have to cheat/seed in order to maintain a good ratio..
but you can find "Freeleech" torrents in the "Depot" section.

Normal packs are also always freeleech. :wink2:

So what is the minimum ratio that has to be maintained there?

Mihai
19.08.09, 12:34
1 for sure.But if you cheat wiselly you can do like 1,5-2.

cheatos
19.08.09, 12:35
So what is the minimum ratio that has to be maintained there?

read scl's faq LOL :smile::
SCL/faq.php

anon
19.08.09, 13:39
My ScL ratio is still Inf. :cool:

Remember they have a "fluctuating" ratio scheme. The % of your reported upload and download that's recorded changes constantly. You can find the current multiplier at the top of the "Browse" page.

cutiepie
19.08.09, 16:05
I don't think I read anything about a minimum ratio that has to be maintained before you're on ratio watch. I think the safe bet is to just keep everything around 1 ratio. That's the rule of thumb! :biggrin:

MoS
20.08.09, 02:35
I don't think I read anything about a minimum ratio that has to be maintained before you're on ratio watch. I think the safe bet is to just keep everything around 1 ratio. That's the rule of thumb! :biggrin:
You are partially right but reading rules is my 1st thing to do after joining new tracker because some trackers have some rules like BitMeTV bans users if certain amount of MB aren't used from the account (up or down) monthly and some other trackers ban you if you don't download a certain number of torrents monthly so it isn't a matter oof ratio only. Read the rules this is good for you

ando
20.08.09, 15:04
ScL has a Lot of FreeLeech Packs. One can maintain a good ratio in ScL without creating and even without uploading anything.

anon
20.08.09, 15:47
even without uploading anything.

I assume you mean sticking to freeleech packs only... in that case, your ratio would be 0:0, which doesn't put you on a good position when they prune inactive users (which they did quite recently).

jacksbi
21.08.09, 10:27
we can cheat on scl using rm and mr and vuze recently i cheated using mr with speeds around 50kbps

anon
21.08.09, 15:07
You can go higher, just make sure you don't flash or use very high speeds. Cheating on packs also works if you take it slow and steady.

kostas13
21.08.09, 22:39
Its been a month using RM in fresh torrents with speeds 400 kb/s and a ratio about 2.5 for each torrent with no problems so far

Balraj
05.12.09, 20:03
cheating on packs there when they had freeleech going on was great...it was very cool I uploaded 20GB+ that day hehe

the speeds I used were about 2Mb/s down 1.5Mb/s Upload