PDA

View Full Version : Romanians ban from...

Mihai
11.05.09, 21:09
I just saw a list on Ti and i saw Romania on banned list.
Click the image to open in full size. (Romania) - SCC, ScT, Waffles

Is it true?I can't get an account on waffles??

anon
11.05.09, 21:10
Yes. Waffles and some other trackers have banned Romania.

Mihai
11.05.09, 21:12
Yes. Waffles and some other trackers have banned Romania.

I can't belive it.Waffles is one of my dreams.:icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]::icon_angry[1]:

shoulder
11.05.09, 21:14
Stick to What, it's better than Waffles. :wink2:

Mihai
11.05.09, 21:19
So how can i get in on waffles??Does it work with proxy?Do i just need proxy when i make the account??Or do i have to use it permanently?

anon
11.05.09, 22:05
You'd need to use a proxy permanently, and this is assuming they allow them and no one else is using the same one.

Trackers in general don't like them, because it means you have something to hide (i.e. your IP), and if someone else uses the same server they'll see this as a double-account and ban both of you. :frown:

If you can afford it, a VPN service would be the best.

alpacino
12.05.09, 00:18
Sorry to hear that Mihai91, country bans are so, so stupid! It seems you can signup and access using DarkSaibot's AOL ip change method, check out his signature!

shawshankraj
12.05.09, 01:08
Is it true?I can't get an account on waffles??

Mihai91 u r going to bann from T-I in very short time

SealLion
12.05.09, 01:26
I think we had this discussion about country IP bans before didn't we??

I'm pretty sure we did. :)

I think it kind of turned out to be a bit of a debate and somewhat of a laugh-hole towards the end didn't it??

So I guess there's only one thing left to do: BAn WAffles.

I say we organize a strike.

No seriously now. It is getting kind of silly isn't it??

I mean, the only cheaters on torrent sites are the Romanians here ( and well....maybe elsewhere too).
But that don't mean noth'in.

Dynamic
12.05.09, 03:30
Wow,

Is cheating that bad from Romanians? I am shocked but I guess they can do anything they want because it is a private and very sought after tracker.

I think you should try out DarkSaibot's AOL IP change like AlPacino said. Here is hoping it works!

fooltoo
12.05.09, 06:31
its kinda shitty, coz even India is banned from Signing up in SCC, but yes, you are safe if you already have an account. Country bans are an easy way out for them. Explanations come later.

shawshankraj
12.05.09, 07:18
ts kinda shitty, coz even India is banned from Signing up in SCC, but yes, you are safe if you already have an account. Country bans are an easy way out for them. Explanations come later.

I am from INDIA.
I recently get scc invite but every time i click on link the error appeard like this:
"You can not sign up right now. Try again later."
I tried like 100 times but no luck.So i forwrd that mail to my friend in uk he signup on scc behalf of me thEN HE GAVE ME ID AND password and i am using my acc at scc through india.
And remember scc not banned for IP change.

Aurion
12.05.09, 08:44
Wow,

Is cheating that bad from Romanians? I am shocked but I guess they can do anything they want because it is a private and very sought after tracker.

Probably yeah it is,but you know what every time this happens,I just get even pissed off than the other time,since you know they just run the ban hammer on a whole IP range which might be distributed among one or two countries,so imagine how many innocents are wiped out.

Anyway,you still can manage to get in despite those massacres :tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.05.09, 10:43
The AoL IP change it work with registration and sending the announces when you fake..i have tested on scc...on sct(some time ago)...waffles...what.cd..

But The info about the Waffles has been banned the ro IP it's wrong...they have banned romanian ip some 3 mounth back only for 2 weeks or so..after that they have changed things to normal again.

splicer
12.05.09, 11:20
May I ask why there seems to be an abnormally large amount of Romanian cheaters? But also as well from other Eastern European countries, like Bulgaria.

I don't want to sound offensive, but I want to know the social aspects to it; I usually imagined that Eastern European countries are quite technologically advanced, producing many programmers, and due to a communist past (for former USSR atleast), should have decent infrastructures, with most homes getting a decent DL/UL.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.05.09, 12:27
I don't want to sound offensive, but I want to know the social aspects to it; I usually imagined that Eastern European countries are quite technologically advanced, producing many programmers, and due to a communist past (for former USSR atleast), should have decent infrastructures, with most homes getting a decent DL/UL.

Yep..right...but the biggest salary for a middle worker is around 400 euro's and a good net coonection it's around 50 euro's per mounth:smile:

Mihai
12.05.09, 14:28
Mihai91 u r going to bann from T-I in very short time

Why??How did you know??

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:24 ----------

The AoL IP change it work with registration and sending the announces when you fake..i have tested on scc...on sct(some time ago)...waffles...what.cd..

But The info about the Waffles has been banned the ro IP it's wrong...they have banned romanian ip some 3 mounth back only for 2 weeks or so..after that they have changed things to normal again.

You are right.I managed to get an invite there and i haven't been banned.So i gues it's just a misunderstanding.
Lol i looked in my profile and it looks like i have an ip that it's not romanian.I don't know how but the flag isn't romanian.I can't understand why.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
12.05.09, 16:58
Lol i looked in my profile and it looks like i have an ip that it's not romanian.I don't know how but the flag isn't romanian.I can't understand why.

It's because the ip report it's not showed instant..it have to take some time..max 30min i think..until your new ip it will be showed up.

shawshankraj
12.05.09, 17:30
Waffles does not banned for ip change