I got banned on bitmetv today.

But i am able to get extra invite for bitmetv

So if i register with same IP on bitmetv again

they r going to banned me or not?

Answer plz?

morgan
10.05.09, 00:34
may be you will be banned

if your ip is dynamic so you have to restart the router and delete cooks then sign up normally with new mail
but if you have static ip then you have change the ip and then delete cookies and sign up

here is the link
http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/ip-address-changer-bat-using-ipconfig-xp-11336/

mirrormask
10.05.09, 00:39
ip switching script by anon:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/23909-post21.html

:top:

anon
10.05.09, 01:13
Yes, if you register with the same IP you will most likely be banned.

Change it, and clear your cache and cookies - using a different browser would be even better. Also, don't signup with an username or e-mail address similar to the ones of the banned account.

Do well! :top:

nishant
10.05.09, 06:04
Did your account at bitme g et banned too? If you have one.

shawshankraj
10.05.09, 07:19
Did your account at bitme g et banned too? If you have one.

nope my acc on bitme still working

morgan
10.05.09, 10:27
nope my acc on bitme still working

you are lucky so for you have to log in bitme with different ip to reduce the chances that this acc banned too

anon
10.05.09, 18:25
you are lucky

Indeed - as suggested by their name, BitMe and BitMeTV are connected.

fuzetea
10.05.09, 20:35
How do they detect ips anyways? I was once banned from iptorrents, but registered under a proxy and was fine. But I got banned from what.cd again even after using a proxy.

anon
10.05.09, 20:36
But I got banned from what.cd again even after using a proxy.

Most likely other people used the same proxy as you and they detected that as a double-account.

Tarantino
12.05.09, 04:18
Banned on bitmetv today.

Account 6 weeks

NRPG Ratio Master Speed 60 KB

Ratio: 2.2 105 Upload 50 Download

nishant
12.05.09, 04:57
Banned on bitmetv today.

Account 6 weeks

How long were you using NRPG ratio master (don't tell me from day 1).

alpacino
12.05.09, 06:18
Banned on bitmetv today.

Account 6 weeks

NRPG is outdated but has a memory read feature nonetheless, did you remember to use it? Were you cheating on healthy torrents? I'm not at bitmetv, but I'm always reading it's hard to cheat there due to many seedboxes. If they have packs maybe it's the way to go. :top:

fooltoo
12.05.09, 06:34
the worst thing about Bitmetv is not the leechers or the seedboxes, but the fact that you cant see the peerlist. which means you could be faking on a wrong torrent which seems to have leechers but are actually partial seeders.

so the reason many are banned.

shawshankraj
12.05.09, 07:15
the worst thing about Bitmetv is not the leechers or the seedboxes, but the fact that you cant see the peerlist. which means you could be faking on a wrong torrent which seems to have leechers but are actually partial seeders.

so the reason many are banned.

100% Right. We can't see the peerlist so we think that torrent has a lot's of leecher but they all r partial seeder

mirrormask
12.05.09, 10:15
NRPG is outdated but has a memory read feature nonetheless, did you remember to use it? Were you cheating on healthy torrents? I'm not at bitmetv, but I'm always reading it's hard to cheat there due to many seedboxes. If they have packs maybe it's the way to go. :top:

does the memory reader do any good on nrpg?
imo that tool belongs into the trash.

splicer
12.05.09, 11:28
Yes the memory reader is essential in secure cheating; it reads, for example, the uTorrent process to obtain genuine values for which to use to send false announces.

NRPG RatioMaster is based on the moofdev RatioMaster, and so, contains much of the same features. The greatest difference is the support of tabs in the NRPG RM, but NRPG RM greatest flaw is it's port issue. If NRPG fixes the port issue, and updates the clients soon, then I would say NRPG RM > moofdev RM.

Tarantino
12.05.09, 13:58
How long were you using NRPG ratio master (don't tell me from day 1)

3/4 Day Tot 14 GB FOR TORRENT packs

Scrubs.S08.INTERNAL.HDTV.XviD-BitMeTV

NRPG is outdated but has a memory read feature nonetheless, did you remember to use it?

memory read Ok I cheat on many tracker

alpacino
12.05.09, 17:04
So I think the port issue is what might have you banned Ned Flanders. Stick to the updated vanilla RM (as our good friend anon says) in high lvl trackers and choose good torrents to fake on wisely.
:top:

anon
12.05.09, 17:06
If NRPG fixes the port issue...

And updates to the latest codebase. Mr. RatioMaster has fixed a lot other of things since 1.7.5, for example scraping.

shawshankraj
23.05.09, 10:57
I like tell people something.
Bitmetv doenot ban for ip change.
I am using my same ip after got new acc. at bitmetv
I got banned on bitmetv about 1 weeks ago.
In control panel there is a ption available for normal and secure login.
Through login u can login through Diff. place

KalPenn
23.05.09, 11:29
Through login u can login through Diff. place

What do you mean? :confused:

shawshankraj
23.05.09, 11:50
What do you mean?
U can login to your bitmetv acc. from differnent ip without banned.
look here this is the option available in bitmetv cintrol panel
http://i39.tinypic.com/686j38.jpg

anon
23.05.09, 18:25
http://i39.tinypic.com/686j38.jpg

That's to log in from multiple places at the same time - since your account details are supposed to be known only to yourself, it'd be still suspicious that "you" are in two different countries... and anonymizers aren't an excuse, since BitMeTV blocks them.

firedup_85
26.05.09, 01:06
Next time used Vuze Extreme mod, it's the safest way to cheat I believe.

gee
26.05.09, 03:02
could vuze speed mod cheat on bitmetv?
anything hear about!
thanks!!!

shawshankraj
26.05.09, 03:39
could vuze speed mod cheat on bitmetv?
anything hear about!
thanks!!!

YEs u can use vuze on bitmetv
But make sure that u cheat on very leeched torrent and the torrent u download must be new.
If u cheat on like old torrent there is all partial seeder is present so u may be got caught.
EXample in bitmetv heroes season 4 is highest leeched torrent but it's full of partial seeder even u use seedbox on that u can't upload two much with this torrent.
But if u kept speed below 100 u can make it .

gee
26.05.09, 04:36
thanks!!
but i watched this forum old post,that's not.
do u really confirm it?

---------- Post added at 03:36 ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 ----------

the old post shows the newbie was Strict monitoring?

alpacino
26.05.09, 06:52
the old post shows the newbie was Strict monitoring?If that's true, then you'd better lay low in the beginning, not to draw attention to you. Try to build some buffer, downloading same torrents elsewhere and seeding there (aka pre-seeding). Let the account age. Also be ready for the worst, as I've heard people saying they are banhappy and tend to ban innocent good users.

splicer
26.05.09, 10:30
Yeh, staff there do moniter new accounts closely; wait a month before any form of cheating.

anon
26.05.09, 21:35
the old post shows the newbie was Strict monitoring?

Options once stated they watch members very closely after they register - he had to be very careful and use <5kB/s speeds. Aurion declared the period of time they do this as 45 days.

@alpacino: have a look at this:

I have been a loyal and donating member of the BitMeTV private site for 84 weeks. According to my profile I have over 700 GB uploaded with 4:1 ratio. I NEVER cheat, I don't need to. I always seed at least 2:1 and even upload original torrents.

Last week my account was disabled by the admins for using a spoofing client, which is a load of crap!! I use Azureus exclusively and have for over two years. I use it even though it is a memory hog! I like the interface and the plugins.

According to the Admins the tracker reported my IP as spoofing sometime before Monday of last week. The only change I made was allowing AZ to do it's auto update thing over the weekend and I think that is were the problem occurred. There must have been a glitch of some kind where my system reported garbage or two different client id's or something..... I don't know. I don't even know what clients have the option to spoof or how to make that crap happen.

I got on the BitMeTv IRC to plead my case, but no luck. They just don't care. "The tracker says you cheat, so your a cheat no mater what"....

I understand why we have private trackers and the need to maintain some order. And I understand the need to keep cheaters out, but there needs to be some kind of recourse available to a long time donating user if he/she insists that they are not cheating.

The Admins must learn to be reasonable and give people a change to prove themselves or at least entertain the though that during an upgrade a glitch could have occurred.

It's very frustrating to lose access to one of the best TV torrent sites on the net when you have not done anything wrong.

HARD CORE TRACKERS (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,1617.0.html)

It's no wonder BMTV seems to top the chart when it comes to the worst tracker admins :eek13:

alpacino
26.05.09, 23:27
@anon: geez man, so there are worse admins than what.cd's :tongue:
I really feel bad about this guy, he was a legit user and donor. Well, it's BMTV loss anyway.

I've seen a similar ocurrence in an invite board where a honest user got invited to what.cd, then donated at the same day got 2x invites, then invited a bad user who got the whole tree banned. So sad. They also didn't care he was a donor and good user. I hate these guys.

Well, TV series are the easiest thing to get and can be found anywhere from rapidshare links to general 0-day trackers. So I really don't see the need for BMTV.

anon
26.05.09, 23:31
I've seen a similar ocurrence in an invite board where a honest user got invited to what.cd, then donated at the same day got 2x invites, then invited a bad user who got the whole tree banned. So sad. They also didn't care he was a donor and good user. I hate these guys.

Perhaps you've also heard about the What.cd member that played a joke on an uploader and got globally banned?

Well, TV series are the easiest thing to get and can be found anywhere from rapidshare links to general 0-day trackers. So I really don't see the need for BMTV.

Specially considering their pretimes (not that I care too much about them, but some people do). I don't download TV series too much, and when I do, it's from TL.

shoulder
26.05.09, 23:35
Popular TV Shows and TV Packs can be downloaded at SCC too.
They have better pres and better speeds than BitMeTV and are also Freeleech.

But we're going OT. :tongue:

alpacino
26.05.09, 23:56
Perhaps you've also heard about the What.cd member that played a joke on an uploader and got globally banned?
No! I haven't heard that. Gosh that's a new one.

Specially considering their pretimes (not that I care too much about them, but some people do). I don't download TV series too much, and when I do, it's from TL.Pretty much the same here :top:

anon
27.05.09, 00:11
No! I haven't heard that. Gosh that's a new one.

Here you are:
Bittorrent + Alcohol = Disaster - FileSharing Talk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-alcohol-disaster-338197/)

(Thanks shoulder)

shawshankraj
27.05.09, 13:20
My friend just got banned on Bitmetv when Mod. ask him about to show his seedbox proof he is using for bitmetv.
HE said that he don't have seedbox he is using his homecinnection for that that is 1 mbps connection

So they banned him instant when he answer them:klatsch_3: