PDA

View Full Version : Torrentleech and noreport

nishant
09.05.09, 20:17
I know TL has a "no hit and run policy", which is really annoying because each torrent I actually download, I have to to use mratio to get its ratio to .8 or above. Is there a mod for utorrent that relieves of this duty? They have a semi permanent snatchlist.

On the other hand, I've hit and run plenty of times, and I have never received a warning. Maybe they don't have an automatic script to detect HnRs?

anon
09.05.09, 20:18
Is there a mod for utorrent that relieves of this duty?

NoComplete works wonders :top:

ares
09.05.09, 20:32
Also, I recall seeing anon saying that PMR works there and you can fake like 5-6 GB upload.

anon
09.05.09, 20:36
I have just flashed 150GB with the RM - wish me luck! :biggrin:

splicer
09.05.09, 20:36
Nishant, you've kind of answerred your own question; as you stated, no HnR policy is in place at TL, hence there no point for a monitering script.

Hehe, GL anon! I've got a 100gB buffer, so I've no worries.

anon
09.05.09, 20:37
no HnR policy is in place at TL

Seems there is, but only for new torrents:

I received a warning for Hit 'n Run. What is this?

We expect from every user (power user or not) to help newly added torrents to reach a good seeding/leeching ratio quickly in order to help the torrent during the first hours of its "life".

All torrents must be seeded to a minimum 0.6 ratio,we understand this isnt always possible so a ratio of 0.4 is acceptable in this case, or torrent must be left open seeding for minimum of 60 hours. If its a popular torrent with plenty of leechers then there is no reason why it cant be fully seeded to a 1.1 ratio. If you close your client before you reach a torrent ratio of 0.4 or if you havent reached it (in case of slow upload connections) and close your client before seeding it for the first 24 hours, you will result in getting a automated warning by the System. As soon as you get the warning, you will have the chance to remove it, by correcting your mistake and seeding the torrent to a minimum of 0.4. If you do this in the next 60 hours, your warning will be removed completely.

In case you receive 5 warnings without reseeding your torrents to remove them, your account is automatically banned by the system.

shawshankraj
09.05.09, 21:52
Can anyone give me link how to use memory reader in RM

anon
09.05.09, 21:53
http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html

ares
09.05.09, 22:43
Anon, you flashed 150 GB on TL with PMR? How's it going so far for you?

anon
09.05.09, 22:44
No, with the RatioMaster. And I'm still alive :tongue:

ares
09.05.09, 23:27
You mean you put high upload speed? Or you've had it on for some time?

nishant
09.05.09, 23:48
Nishant, you've kind of answerred your own question; as you stated, no HnR policy is in place at TL, hence there no point for a monitering script.

Hehe, GL anon! I've got a 100gB buffer, so I've no worries.

They have a HnR policy, I have yet to see them enforce it. I'm just curious if they actually have a script (like PTN) that can detect and automatically send HnR warnings.

anon
10.05.09, 01:16
You mean you put high upload speed? Or you've had it on for some time?

No, I flashed - i.e. used a speed like 9999999kB/s and stopped the torrent after "uploading" 150GB.

They have a HnR policy, I have yet to see them enforce it.

It appears to be only for new torrents, read the post above.

anonftw
10.05.09, 02:09
FYI, I can say that I have on numerous occasions forgotten to set RM back at 0% when starting a torrent on TL and have experienced nothing bad from this. Doing this, of course, shows me as jumping on as a seeder and being already in possession of the "scene" release. Honestly, I haven't since anything that does not work at TL, yet.

fooltoo
10.05.09, 04:31
well,fake the torrent back using RM using 100% completion after you have completed downloading the torrent. Use the memory reader.

Would be okay that way.

anon
10.05.09, 17:49
well,fake the torrent back using RM using 100% completion after you have completed downloading the torrent. Use the memory reader.

That's what I used to do, with 100-200kB/s speeds, until I found out flashing and high rates work there. :biggrin:

Dynamic
11.05.09, 04:55
I just flash 5gb on all torrents I DL just so I don't get HnR...seems to work very good.

I think using RM is much more safe than PMR in my book to flash.

I have jumped on scene release more than 20 times as 100% done and still all good.

What you need to realize is that the speeds on TL is quite fast and so it is easier to be seeder sooner.

:top:

Love this tracker!

anon
11.05.09, 16:52
I just flash 5gb on all torrents I DL just so I don't get HnR...seems to work very good.

And also easier to notice if an admin looks at your Full Up/Down list. :tongue: However, this rarely happens, so you should be fine. :smile:

My tip to all of you... don't flash 30TB and then try to get your ratio down using Telnet. They can detect it. :biggrin:

Mihai
11.05.09, 17:27
I allways use ratio faker with report my upload as 1-1,5 my download.And i don't care about every torrents ratio.

kirkedir
14.05.09, 09:51
Tl is one of the easisest " fake-able " tracker .you can fake at high rates without any risk especially in the files that have high leecher/ seeder ratio .

splicer
14.05.09, 12:42
True, because of several factors:
Poor anti-cheat scripts, there is little automated protection.

Many seedboxes, mean high speeds are to be expected.

Thousands of users, make it hard to police.

kirkedir
14.05.09, 14:02
yes bro you are right.i learned to fake upload in TL and i am still keeping on faking .

i love TL.it is one of best trackers.

anon
14.05.09, 18:04
Tl is one of the easisest " fake-able " tracker .

So it is - but don't go over the edge with flashing.

seitan
07.09.09, 17:19
I have just flashed 150GB with the RM - wish me luck! :biggrin:

No, with the RatioMaster. And I'm still alive :tongue:

Might you describe each of the steps that you followed to do that with RM, please?

:smile:

anon
07.09.09, 18:42
I used a 1000000kB/s upload speed until I faked enough GBs, then stopped before the update.

leechmodder
06.10.09, 19:58
Hey anon, is your TL account, where you faked 150GB still active? also, if i were to fake 100 GB on a particular torrent using RM, wouldn't it show on my snatchlist, with alarming numbers? or is it that it will showup but the mods do not care to see everyone's list?

also, is it any good if i stop RM before update and start the same (or different) torrent in utorrent?

anon
06.10.09, 19:59
if i were to fake 100 GB on a particular torrent using RM, wouldn't it show on my snatchlist, with alarming numbers?

Yes, it would. You're taking the risk of an admin seeing it as long as it's there. (Snatchlist entries are cleared after some time)

also, is it any good if i stop RM before update and start the same (or different) torrent in utorrent?

I wouldn't advise that, unless you've completed the torrent, the finished % in the RM is set to 100, and you've used the memory reader.

insane
06.10.09, 20:02
tl only has problems if you stop seeding a new torrent (24 hrs) after 24hrs you can do anything :)

i usually wait for torrents until they're under most seeded or most leeched.

leechmodder
06.10.09, 20:07
Boy, that was fast!

(Snatchlist entries are cleared after some time)

I beg to differ! i have my snatchlists from more than 2 months back(thats when i joined TL).

Is it cleared after sometime? and under what conditions? can someone please clarify?

I wouldn't advise that, unless you've completed the torrent, the finished % in the RM is set to 100, and you've used the memory reader.

Got it.

anon, is that TL account with 150 "illegal" GBs still active?

anon
06.10.09, 20:08
Is it cleared after sometime? and under what conditions? can someone please clarify?

Yes, some time. If two months have passed, your entries should be deleted soon. Remember this depends on when you added each torrent.

anon, is that TL account with 150 "illegal" GBs still active?

No, but it was disabled for a completely different reason. I had that GB buffer for months without any issues.

leechmodder
06.10.09, 20:55
No, but it was disabled for a completely different reason. I had that GB buffer for months without any issues.

Can you please describe how did you manage to get your account banned on TL? just wondering cause i love my TL account and wouldn't want to lose it.

thanks!

anon
06.10.09, 20:56
Can you please describe how did you manage to get your account banned on TL?

I'm not sure. I tried to log in recently and it was disabled. But if it had been due to cheating they'd have banned me a long time ago.

Not that I care about it anyway, have two others...

coolio256
06.10.09, 21:10
use pmr when the account is 4 week old ( that ive learned here:biggrin: )

leechmodder
06.10.09, 21:29
use pmr when the account is 4 week old ( that ive learned here:biggrin: )

Yeah, i read that here somewhere too!

so what do you think would be the best tool to cheat on TL? Also the right amount and the duration between each attempt?

anon
06.10.09, 21:30
so what do you think would be the best tool to cheat on TL?

Flashing, using high speeds... almost anything works.

If you're afraid of the staff seeing huge uploaded amounts in your snatchlist just load a torrent and use high speeds until you've faked around its size.

MikuProducer
07.10.09, 13:54
don't worry my man TL have so many members. Staffs there don't really care you hit and run so much. And UT mod works like a charm there. Actually you can cheat with any tool on tl. If you don't use your tl to get some high level invites semi permanent snatchlist is no use. If you really worry about that, you can download things with Down as UP mod

kfir
07.10.09, 14:17
just flash like 20gb in one time.. its safety

SBcheater
07.10.09, 14:51
just flash like 20gb in one time.. its safety

What if user has downloaded only 2GB, I dont like flashing accounts personally (IMHO), if you care bout your account at TL I will recommend maintaining it gradually using controlled fake upload (which is possible by vuze extreme),

Now let me comment on the original post, no report works on TL and your snatched torrent doesnt appear in the snatch list(Final), but in my case when I used "dont send completed flag when download in finished" option in extreme mod, torrent still appeared in my full snatched list (at torrentleech), and I have heard from their support staff that "when distributing invites among users your full snatch list is also considered to evaluate your reputation" (I dont know that they still implement the same policy or not), I dont personally recommend no snatch reporting on TL because of they have to separate lists of snatch history, I will recommend as i said earlier maintaining your account gradually.

anon
07.10.09, 15:52
torrent still appeared in my full snatched list

Because it's semi-permanent, and announcing a torrent once is enough for it to appear there.

"when distributing invites among users your full snatch list is also considered to evaluate your reputation"

I'm not sure about this. Unless they have a script to check how much you've uploaded, and if the amount if higher than X give you an invite, for example, they can't be checking 150000+ profiles manually every time they feel like giving them.

insane
07.10.09, 18:57
Because it's semi-permanent, and announcing a torrent once is enough for it to appear there.

I'm not sure about this. Unless they have a script to check how much you've uploaded, and if the amount if higher than X give you an invite, for example, they can't be checking 150000+ profiles manually every time they feel like giving them.

Hey, its kinda off topic but when was the last time you got a invite (im assuming that ur a power user).

i haven't gotten one in like a month or 2.

anon
07.10.09, 18:57
Last time I checked, I had no invites. Seems it's a while they don't give them, perhaps because of the free IRC ones that were given quite recently.

SBcheater
07.10.09, 20:43
they can't be checking 150000+ profiles manually every time they feel like giving them.

Yes it is nearly impossible without a script to check every account manuallym, or may be they already have some kind of script in place to do this job and extract individual ratios in full snatch list.