PDA

View Full Version : Why i like soo much filelist.ro

Mihai
06.05.09, 15:56
I looked yesterday at the FAQ and i noticed this:

Motivele principale pentru care statistica nu se actualizeaza.

* Utilizatorul triseaza. (a.k.a. "Cheating")
* Serverul este supraincarcat si nu raspunde. Nu inchideti sesiunea si asteptati raspuns de la tracker (flood-area serverului cu refresh-uri manuale nu este recomandata).
* Utilizarea unui client cu erori.
* Tracker-ul baneaza bit clientii vechi si cu erori. Folositi bit clientii recomandati de noi: uTorrent sau Azureus.

Translate:

Reasons for which statistics are not updated.

* User is cheating. (a.k.a. "Cheating")
* Server overload is not responding. Do not close the session and wait response from tracker (server-area flood with links manual refresh is not recommended).
* Using a customer errors.
* Tracker's ban bit old customers and errors. Use bit clients recommend us: uTorrent or Azureus.

On all trakers they say
User is cheating(a.k.a. "Sumary ban")
So we can cheat as much as we want 'cause we are not braking any rules.It's like heaven for us cheaters.:klatsch_3:
Sorry for the mistranslation.I edited it.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 16:37
i dont understand mate, its just so common and just a mistranslation there.

splicer
06.05.09, 17:04
He's pointing out that because it doesn't state we will get banned if we cheat, then we haven't exactly broken a rule, to get banned for. Agreed its a mistranslation, but staff should check for such things.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 18:37
now i get you.well its giving the users a benefit of doubt.

slikrapid
06.05.09, 18:49
its giving the users a benefit of doubt

i wouldn't bet on it, just a typo, not sure if there is any site that actually explicitly says it doesn't care about cheating :confused:

SBfreak
06.05.09, 18:50
They don't care if you cheat...they ban you only for stupidity and noobish cheating.

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 18:53
They don't care if you cheat...they ban you only for stupidity and noobish cheating.

This is most accurate answer.
Cheat on every tracker but with in limit.

Mihai
06.05.09, 18:54

I wouldn't count even on that.A friend of mine, after i showed him ratio master, uploaded 5 TB on filelist and has a ratio of 100,...And it has been a lot of time since he cheated and no ban.

shawshankraj
06.05.09, 19:02
I wouldn't count even on that.A friend of mine, after i showed him ratio master, uploaded 5 TB on filelist and has a ratio of 100,...And it has been a lot of time since he cheated and no ban.

It means staff at Filelist have low I.Q

Mihai
06.05.09, 19:08

Actualy they don't.They are very good.But the users there( like 90% minmum) don't even know about these tools so why bother for just 10% of them?

slikrapid
06.05.09, 19:20
They don't care if you cheat...they ban you only for...

umm, if they don't care why would they ban a cheater?

A friend of mine, after i showed him ratio master, uploaded x TB on filelist...no ban

your friend was just lucky :biggrin:

staff at Filelist have low I.Q

:rolling_eyes:

SBfreak
06.05.09, 19:24

The tracker has like 230000 users...how do you think 10 persons can handle that??

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.05.09, 19:31
I like fl.ro because the content and speeds :cool: also because i have 1TB buffer "seeding":smile:

anon
06.05.09, 21:05
That "summary ban" thing is on most TBdev-based trackers' FAQs.

Not specifically declaring cheating as rule-breaking made TB add it, and some other things to their rules ("there's no excuse now!") :biggrin:

stripperu
06.05.09, 21:11
Filelist.ro rules , the best tracker , better than iplay :D

anonftw
06.05.09, 22:08
As far a rules go, admins are usually the judge and jury without a trial. But, that being said, anyone ever hear of someone getting banned there, because I would love a huge buffer that would just let me leech everything at once ?

Info is much appreciated :biggrin:

Stickbutt
06.05.09, 22:13
let me leech everything at once ?

uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.2 NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher will work for getting whatever you want.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.05.09, 22:18
... anyone ever hear of someone getting banned there, because I would love a huge buffer that would just let me leech everything at once ?

Info is much appreciated :biggrin:

Yes..they ban/warn people but only if you make offtopics comments on torrents,bad languange and etc..if you pick a well leeched/seeded torrent freleech on a RatioMaster tool with 1MB upload per sec..they will promovate you not ban you :smile:

Dynamic
06.05.09, 22:49
Yes..they ban/warn people but only if you make offtopics comments on torrents,bad languange and etc..if you pick a well leeched/seeded torrent freleech on a RatioMaster tool with 1MB upload per sec..they will promovate you not ban you :smile:

Haha!!!

This sounds like my kind of place! How hard is it to get into there?

SBfreak
06.05.09, 22:56
Invites are get through donating.But there are plenty on torrents.ro(Romanian torrent forum).If anyone wants a invite just pm me with the mail adress and I can see what I can do.

splam
07.05.09, 02:39
Filelist.ro rules , the best tracker , better than iplay :D

Easy now.
Users of SCC, TL, or SCT might have something to say about that. :)
Though as you are from Romania, maybe it is ... for you.

Stickbutt
07.05.09, 03:41
maybe it is ... for you.

The only viewpoint that even comes into play in matters like this is the subjective one, so, yes, for him.

nishant
07.05.09, 04:02
The seeding there must be terrible.
I love trackers with tough scripts. It forces everyone else to use boxes.

fooltoo
07.05.09, 04:06

and then , how do we cope. Making a BitMeTV of a tracker isnt a good option

Mihai
07.05.09, 05:29

The seeding there is magnificent( minimum50 seeders for one torrent) and on big torrents like packs it's even higher and don't forget they have 230000 users so seeding is not a problem.And they have a lot of freeleech also.

shawshankraj
07.05.09, 08:14
The seeding there is magnificent( minimum50 seeders for one torrent) and on big torrents like packs it's even higher and don't forget they have 230000 users so seeding is not a problem.And they have a lot of freeleech also.

Ya

they have freeleech on most of DVD release

anon
07.05.09, 18:08
Making a BitMeTV of a tracker isnt a good option

Or an ScT... leechers turn into seeders in minutes there, that's just crazy. It makes members using home connections either cheat or stick to freeleech torrents and wait a long time before they have a decent buffer. :eek13:

Tinkle
08.05.09, 04:22
Filelist is the best tracker cheat with high speeds
make a buffer and njoy huge leeching with no worries
and even if u wanna boost ratio on some other tracker just once in a while hit n run in filelist and cross seed at other tracker :biggrin: the best tracker for help boosting ratio on other trackers

shawshankraj
09.05.09, 18:56
IT's right Filelist is easy to cheat tracker
Not best but u want to try tool before using on good tracker Filelist is place for that.
Cheat with every tool and become expert in cheating there.
Filelist is help to improve your cheating skill

Musique01
23.05.09, 10:08
I really can't understand how can you build a buffer there... since I the only option for me to cheat there is to appear as a seeder.

As they said if you are cheating, stats woun't update, this happens to me everytime I cheat with fake upl speed I don't get the upload added on tracker.

Can someone please explain me what to use there to build up some ratio? :>

shawshankraj
23.05.09, 10:27
As they said if you are cheating, stats woun't update, this happens to me everytime I cheat with fake upl speed I don't get the upload added on tracker

IN filelist u r ratio does not update very instant.
U have to wait for some hour to update the ratio
In some tracker u r upload and download does not add very instantly

Mihai
23.05.09, 11:49
I really can't understand how can you build a buffer there... since I the only option for me to cheat there is to appear as a seeder.

As they said if you are cheating, stats woun't update, this happens to me everytime I cheat with fake upl speed I don't get the upload added on tracker.

Can someone please explain me what to use there to build up some ratio? :>

Well it first of all it depends if you are from romania or not.Also you can use maximum speeds up to 4 mb and you have to wait for an hour or less before the stats update.There is also a bug there.If you look at you profile(click your name) you will see that stats update faster there.I tryed that on one torrent:on my profile i had 10 gb more and on my ratio showed right next to my name i had the same amount , nothing changed.I will make a screen for you guys to see.

anon
23.05.09, 18:06
There is also a bug there.If you look at you profile(click your name) you will see that stats update faster there.

That happens at other trackers too, but in those cases the ratio next to your username is refreshed after a minute or so.

Hellboy
10.07.09, 23:15
That happens at other trackers too, but in those cases the ratio next to your username is refreshed after a minute or so.
Hi anon:wink2:
can i use PMR at filelist.ro like can i add 50 Gb there,my friend leeched from my account and my ratio is negative now and i also want some movies from there..
or can i use speeds over 2 MB/s:eek13:

anon
10.07.09, 23:16
The PMR sometimes doesn't work. But you can use any mod or tool with high speeds, like 6mB/s.

Hellboy
11.07.09, 00:26
The PMR sometimes doesn't work. But you can use any mod or tool with high speeds, like 6mB/s.
just added 10 GB there but still no update in my ratio?:confused:
Edit: just read the post / i need to wait a couple of hrs

anon
11.07.09, 00:27
FL.ro has these problems. Stats don't update for some people, while they do instantly for me :confused:

Just give it some time, else try anything until they're refreshed...

naughtydog
11.07.09, 00:40
Like anon said PMR doesn't work on FL,I have tried that many times weeks past and no update. I just stick with bitcomet 1.13 111x upload whiles uploading at 5kb/s(real upload) works wonders there. Yeah and I have tried rm with memory reader too no ban in last few months. :tongue:

shawshankraj
11.07.09, 03:37
FL.ro don't banned for Cheatng u can try To cheating with everything for Experience .

Dynamic
11.07.09, 05:22
I find that it is a good content to get things that are new and they do not care about cheating so it is a good haven for those who don't care much.

Hit&Run there does not matter much either...seems to be a better version of Demonoid

Really good speeds and the stuff is upped pretty often.

Not too good for TV shows however

shawshankraj
11.07.09, 05:33
Not too good for TV shows however

YA
However we r able to find all type of torrent that upload on TL expect Tv show.
They don't have TV packs like TL.
But it's great site with good speed and have everything I want.

alpacino
11.07.09, 06:42
It's been told before here, that they don't care too much about cheating, but users behavior in forums and comments. So if you really want to get banned, defy the moderators :tongue:

anon
11.07.09, 18:00
They only care about obvious cheating - things like flashing terabytes - but otherwise, not. :biggrin:

Hit&Run there does not matter much either...seems to be a better version of Demonoid

I'm not at Zamunda, but from what I've heard that's a better Demonoid, too. :smile:

Hellboy
11.07.09, 19:10
@anon Zamunda is a very good tracker and sometimes it also open up for signup,just keep trying:top:

-- Still my ratio has not been updated there:confused2:

anon
11.07.09, 19:11
I have been trying like, every day, and it's always closed. :redface:

Which tools have you tried?

Hellboy
11.07.09, 19:13
I have been trying like, every day, and it's always closed. :redface:

Which tools have you tried?
i used ratiomaster ,speeds: 4-6 MB/s:rolling_eyes:

anon
11.07.09, 19:16
Try an uTorrent or BitComet Multi-111x and upload as much as you can...

C3PO
04.07.10, 13:01
Whats the highest speed u used there. I want to try like 25MB/s with RMR or smt...

@anon: If u want an acc for zamunda PM me ;)

SBfreak
04.07.10, 13:36
Whats the highest speed u used there. I want to try like 25MB/s with RMR or smt...
smt...?
The biggest speed there that would actually update my ratio(count) was 6MB/s.

anon
04.07.10, 17:44
@anon: If u want an acc for zamunda PM me ;)

Already have one, thanks :happy: But I can't really use it because of the .bg IPs only restriction.

smt...?

= "something"

fakeking
05.07.10, 05:11
C3PO, PM me one :naughty: :tongue:

SMT= Small aMount of Tracker-faking :run:

Zx1
05.07.10, 13:10
I don't Know where is my account there ?
I tried to recover "The email address was not found in the database"

Can the body that invite me delete my account?

fakeking
05.07.10, 13:16
Maybe it's pruned because of inactivity or banned? :eek3:

anon
05.07.10, 13:22
Can the body that invite me delete my account?

I only know delacct.php disables your account instead of deleting it. Why don't you try asking their staff on IRC, if they have a support channel?