PDA

View Full Version : REdownLOADED – New Steam games release group on the scene

splicer
06.05.09, 13:30
Valve’s Steam content distribution platform was initially thought by many as the perfect solution to PC game piracy. However pirates eventually found ways bypass the protection and nowadays it’s not uncommon for Steam released titles to be leaked to the public. This article is about a new scene group called REdownLOADED who specializes in Steam protected titles. As you can see from the name, REdownLOADED seem to be inspired by the veteran scene group RELOADED. In fact, some interesting comments can be found in the NFO file of their first release The.Maw-REdownLOADED

FILEnetworks Blog: REdownLOADED – New Steam games release group on the scene (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/redownloaded-new-steam-games-release.html)

slikrapid
06.05.09, 15:09
looks like the people on FILEnetworks Blog aren't doing their homework properly:

this game was already released more than a month before (rituel)
redownloaded version got nuked for many reasons
the cpy proper version also got nuked after that

steam games have been cracked before so nothing new there

imo using the name redownloaded is just embarrassing, showing a lack of imagination and not something to be proud of

Mutter
06.05.09, 16:16
Stupid news ist still news. And some people even believe it...

SBfreak
06.05.09, 18:38
Wait what?? There's nothing special about this group....but afterall it's good to have another group around.The more the better:smile:

ededd
08.05.09, 22:33
is redownloaded belong to reloaded
coz they help with packing to reloaded

anon
08.05.09, 22:34
By the looks of the article they're separate groups.

takomania
21.05.09, 16:42
the forums over at cs.rin.ru seem to be #1 for steam releases - everything from brand new steam content to hacked dll's can be found there if you sign up.

i'm not promoting them or anything - everything i have on my steam account is 100% legit...
then again, all i have is the orange box as i never play steam games :tongue: