View Full Version : illuminati

Snitlev
05.05.09, 02:40
YouTube - HQ Illuminati Trailer 2 Deutsch - Angels and Demons german Trailer

werde ihn mir reinziehen ;-)

mfg

slikrapid
05.05.09, 03:03
the movie is originally called Angels & Demons (2009)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808151/

i was confused by the title at first, but its the german dubbed version name

btw. if anyone has some info on why do germans dub all the foreign movies, i mean they are good at it but the best viewing feeling you can get is by watching the original language version of the movie (animated stuff may be an exception)

Dynamic
05.05.09, 08:28
In America it is called Angels and Demons which is from a book by Dan Brown who wrote The Da Vinci Code.

I think it will be as good as the first one or at least I hope so...:biggrin:

anonftw
05.05.09, 08:31
In America it is called Angels and Demons which is from a book by Dan Brown who wrote The Da Vinci Code.

I think it will be as good as the first one or at least I hope so...:biggrin:

I have been anxiously awaiting this one for quite some time. I can definitely say that I enjoyed this book much more than the Divinci Code.

kazuya
05.05.09, 13:00
Seems to be a nice interesting movie.i like this kind of movies

labrat
07.05.09, 20:33
one word: overrated

sloppy script - didn't like it at all (saw it at a sneak preview a few days ago)

SealLion
08.05.09, 05:27
Yes, and just to let you guys know. I am a member of this incredibly 'far-out' group called the Illuminati.

We are disclosing big secrets while we were making this movie for you...:biggrin:

Dynamic
08.05.09, 10:22
Yes, and just to let you guys know. I am a member of this incredibly 'far-out' group called the Illuminati.

We are disclosing big secrets while we were making this movie for you...:biggrin:

Bahh...the Illuminati does not exist!

Just go on with your business...nothing to see here.

SealLion
09.05.09, 03:00
Yes, ok.
Well you see we are also currently in the business of purposely misleading everyone that want's to know everything and anything about us and so we also mislead everyone around with disinformation and nice sounding 'dancy music' YouTube vids. :biggrin::smile:

mirrormask
10.05.09, 20:04
well, i didn't like the da vinci code very much.
on the other hand, armin mueller stahl has a small part in this one.

:wink2:

hanswurst07
10.05.09, 20:16
The Da Vinci Code was total crap, book was so much better.
Hope this movie is better :/

Snitlev
15.05.09, 02:26
Millionen-Dollar-Code: Das Gebräu schmeckt süßlich, aber verursacht Kopfschmerzen: Ron Howards "Iluminati"

So was kommt von sowas: Da lässt sich der Trivialschriftsteller von ultrarechten Quellen zu Weltbestsellern inspirieren, da macht Hollywood aus einem von ihnen einen Film, den selbst wohlwollende Fans des Buches fürchterlich finden, doch gerade darum (oder trotzdem?) wird der Film ein Kassenknüller, der aus ökonomischen Gründen nach einer Fortsetzung schreit. Das Ergebnis ist [extern] "Illuminati", der Tom Hanks als neuen Indiana Jones etabliert, die Kritik des Vatikans für seine eigene Marketingmaschine instrumentalisiert und nun von konservativen Kreisen als kryptofaschistisch bezeichnet wird. Nicht ganz zu Unrecht - wenn auch die größte Beleidigung des guten Geschmacks immer noch im Anblick von Armin Mueller-Stahl im Kardinalskostüm und in der Dauerpräsenz von Tom Hanks liegt.

Quelle: TP: Ein Hexensabbat von Hollywoods Bewusstseinsindustrie (http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/30/30295/1.html)

Tom Hanks alleine schon ist ein Kinomagnet :top:

mfg

Kuhrglocke
16.05.09, 00:01
one word: overrated
like "The Da Vinci Code".
There is nothing more to say...

coolio256
16.05.09, 00:57
Most new Films are worse than the old ones:frown:
I have a slight hope
however, hope dies last

SomeGuy
16.05.09, 13:43
If there is a rape game made, there should be an illuminati game where you are a head banker with a mission to control the world or something :)

Bark
17.05.09, 13:03
I saw this movie yesterday..... Trailer looked good but the movie was very boring.

Manas
17.05.09, 13:14
Direct comparison:

Angels & Demons Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1189217-angels_and_demons/)

The Da Vinci Code Movie Reviews, Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/da_vinci_code/)

Let's me hope that A & D isn't that bad :tongue:

Se7Ven
17.05.09, 17:15
Jes of course i wish it is a good movie because i like the book it is very nice to read

Manas
17.05.09, 17:42
Indeed... really liked the book aswell, like the Da Vinci Code.
A shame that the movie(s) suck :frown:

Snitlev
18.05.09, 14:29
Also ich bin entäuscht gewesen, hatte mir wesentlich mehr erwartet (nach der ganzen Werbung der letzten Zeit zu dem Film)

Fande den Vorgänger Sakrileg wesentlich besser und auch spannender...

Meine Note zwischen 1-6 eine 3 gerade noch befriedigent...

mfg