╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Changelog / Features:

Changelog:

Version 1.8.3
--------------
Feature : added ability to bind RatioMaster to IP (for machines with multi IP addresses)
Feature : added warning/confirmation dialog when trying to close RatioMaster while its updating tracker.
Bug Fix : fixed crash happening sometimes with firewall enabled
Bug Fix : fixed minor issue with malformed ratiomaster clients
Update : replaced proxy socket library used in RatioMaster
Update : added new strings to language template for 1.8.2, please update your translations
Update : added new localization and client files to main package, updated language template

Version 1.8.2
--------------
- Feature : added ability to download new client files and translations directly from RM (tab Updates)
- Bug Fix : corrected "Host" header that RM sending to tracker in some cases
- Bug Fix : corrected torrent hash URL encoding in some cases
- Update : main languge template is renamed to 1english.lng to be on top of the list (default)
- Update : added new strings to language template for 1.8.2, please update your translations
- Update : included 15 language files done by forum members
- Update : removed RatioMaster-vs.exe from package
- Small fixes and improvements that i forgot about.

Version 1.7.5
--------------
- Bug Fix : Improved handling of connection and response timeouts.
- Bug Fix : Fixed problem with sockets not being closed
- Update : Updated build in uTorrent emulation to uTorrent 1.6.1 (build 490)
- Feature : added AI based on neural networks
- Feature : added voice recognition.
- build an installer (THX CoreCore!)

Client Files

Last Update: 03.05.2009

- ABC 3.1.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.0
- Azureus 2.5.0.2
- Azureus 2.5.0.4
- Azureus 3.0.0.6
- Azureus 3.0.0.8
- Azureus 3.0.3.0
- Azureus 3.0.3.4
- Azureus 3.0.4.2
- Azureus 3.0.5.0
- Vuze 3.1.1.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.0
- Vuze 4.0.0.2
- Vuze 4.0.0.4
- Vuze 4.1.0.2
- Vuze 4.1.0.4
- Vuze 4.2.0.0
- Vuze 4.2.0.2
- BitComet 0.63
- BitComet 0.79
- BitComet 0.84
- BitComet 0.85
- BitComet 0.86
- BitComet 0.87
- BitComet 0.88
- BitComet 0.89
- BitComet 0.90
- BitComet 0.91
- BitComet 0.92
- BitComet 0.93
- BitComet 0.94
- BitComet 0.95
- BitComet 0.96
- BitComet 0.97
- BitComet 0.98
- BitComet 0.99
- BitComet 1.00
- BitComet 1.03
- BitComet 1.04
- BitComet 1.05
- BitComet 1.07
- BitLord 1.1
- BitTyrant 1.1
- BTuga 2.1.8
- Burst 3.1.0b
- Halite 0.3.1.1
- µTorrent 1.5
- µTorrent 1.6 (Build 474)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 483)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 489)
- µTorrent 1.6.1 (Build 490)
- µTorrent 1.7 (Build 1875)
- µTorrent 1.7.1 (Build 3360)
- µTorrent 1.7.2 (Build 3458)
- µTorrent 1.7.3 (Build 4470)
- µTorrent 1.7.4 (Build 4482)
- µTorrent 1.7.5 (Build 4602)
- µTorrent 1.7.6 (Build 7859)
- µTorrent 1.7.7 (Build 8179) (THX CoreCore!)
- µTorrent 1.8 (Build 11813)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12616)
- µTorrent 1.8.1 (Build 12639)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14153)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 14458)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15167)
- µTorrent 1.8.2 (Build 15227)
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 4747)
- BitTorrent 6 (Build 5535)
- BitTorrent 6.0.3 (Build 8642)
- BitTorrent 6.1 (Build 11862)
- Deluge 1.1.7 *New*
- Transmission 1.06 (Build 5136) *New*

Weitere Wünsche für Client-Files sind immer Willkommen. :smile:
Of course you can post client file wishes for any client. :smile:

We have permission from the coder to post this tool!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

glbn16qd19f03f5r

fooltoo
03.05.09, 11:41
thank you in words for this update..was waiting for that waning message to be implemented since my dad is used to closing things without notice .

Also, if i may, can you implement a thing which can remember the details such as percentage complete, speed used etc etc on a torrent that we have faked.

If there is such an option or a thing in RM already, please direct me to where I can find that.

alpacino
03.05.09, 11:50
When you close RM using the "close button" it will save the settings for the next RM you open, but that closing RM must be the last instance.

You can't ask/request for RM features here as SB-I is not the coder RM, moofdev is, so maybe you could join their foruns and ask. But here we can help you with the usage and with the client emulations. So good luck. :top:

anon
03.05.09, 19:18
thank you in words for this update..was waiting for that waning message to be implemented since my dad is used to closing things without notice .

Remember that the message is only shown when the RM is in the process of updating the tracker. If your dad closes the program while it's faking but not announcing, the behavior is the same as in older versions.

Also, if i may, can you implement a thing which can remember the details such as percentage complete, speed used etc etc on a torrent that we have faked.

Just use the Close button at the bottom like alpacino said and they'll be saved automatically. The RM also remembers settings for every torrent you've loaded, not just the one that was active before you closed it. :smile:

douche99
03.05.09, 22:00
stupid me...but am I getting an snatchentry when I fake download something up to 100% ?

anon
03.05.09, 22:01
Yes. The RM sends &event=completed when you hit 100%, just like a real client.

anonftw
03.05.09, 22:15
So, I like to grab lots of stuff at once. Does anyone here do the following on a regular basis with ratiomaster:
-"seed" a torrent with ratiomaster while downloading others on uTorrent ? (Safe ?)
- use more than one instance of the RM ?
- download and "seed" the same torrent at the same using utorrent and ratiomaster at the same time ? (It seems like the announces would be fine except you would have more than normal from the same IP ?)

I previously used RatioFaker alot, but I got sick of the crashes from overloading it and the port problems because some trackers on my "utorrent list" require me to seed for long periods. Any input ? Feedback ?

anon
03.05.09, 22:20
-"seed" a torrent with ratiomaster while downloading others on uTorrent ? (Safe ?)

Yes, as long as you use the memory reader.

- use more than one instance of the RM ?

There should be no problem as long as you use the same peer_id and key in torrents from the same tracker, and different IDs and keys in torrents from other trackers.

- download and "seed" the same torrent at the same using utorrent and ratiomaster at the same time ? (It seems like the announces would be fine except you would have more than normal from the same IP ?)

Don't do it, not at the same time! What you can do is:

snatch the torrent in the real uTorrent
wait a few minutes, then stop it
close uT, wait 15 seconds, start it again
load another torrent (the Ubuntu one, for example) and let it run for the RM to be able to read a new peer_id and key
stop it and close uT
after you've used the memory reader in the RM, load the torrent you've snatched and set the finished % to 100. You may now start it. :top:

Do well!

shoulder
03.05.09, 22:58
So, I like to grab lots of stuff at once. Does anyone here do the following on a regular basis with ratiomaster:
How should that work?

For example uT reports 65MB down and 10MB up, and 3 minutes later RM reports for example 0MB down and 120MB up? :tongue:

Better don't use it that way. :wink2:

anon
03.05.09, 22:58
@Everyone: I have updated the first post. You'll see there are client files for Deluge (I'm undeniably late and I know it) and Transmission (yes, the version is old).

Use the memory reader!

You can get Deluge here (http://deluge-torrent.org/) - the process name should be simply deluge.

With Transmission it's a bit harder, since it isn't available for Windows. So there are two questions:

How to use the memory reader?
Check this (http://portableubuntu.demonccc.cloudius.com.ar/). It's a "portable Ubuntu for Windows" which includes Transmission 1.06. You can run it, load a torrent, and then sniff the data. This is time-consuming, but the only real way to do it. (You could read the VM's process, but it uses large amounts of RAM)

What to do if an admin asks he how come I'm using Transmission on Windows?
Tell him something like this:

I was doing some random surfing when I stumbled upon this: http://portableubuntu.demonccc.cloudius.com.ar/ and I've always wanted to try Linux, so I gave it a spin. Since I can max out my line at (insert tracker name here), Transmission can supposedly download up to twice as fast as uTorrent, and it's an allowed client, (note by anon: if it wasn't, why would you emulate it?) I tested it with a torrent from here.

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:06
So, if I wanted to seed a big ass file like rosetta stone i'd be able to do it like this and as long as I use the memory reader and decent speeds, I should be safe correct? I won't get banned. Do I have my facts straight.

anon
03.05.09, 23:08
So, if I wanted to seed a big ass file like rosetta stone i'd be able to do it like this...

If you meant the reply to the third quote in post #8, yes.

anonftw
03.05.09, 23:12
How should that work?

For example uT reports 65MB down and 10MB up, and 3 minutes later RM reports for example 0MB down and 120MB up? :tongue:

Better don't use it that way. :wink2:
You are certainly right ! I am glad I haven't tried it yet. :eek: I definitely did not think that one all the way through. I was just curious if their were more efficient method to my leech hunger. I need it all right now ! LOL :biggrin:

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:14
So if I put the torrent in utorrent first, and then let it seed, (already have the file), and I open ratiomaster and use the utorrent memory reader and fake my upload using utorrent will I get caught, or is this just as safe as the vuze mod?

anon
03.05.09, 23:17
@anonftw: if you do it in separate torrents you should be fine :tongue: But if you mix things up, you're screwed. That's why I mostly wouldn't recommend this even if it's possible.

@bigpain2007: it's safe, but remember to stop the torrent in uTorrent and close it before clicking Start in the RM.

anonftw
03.05.09, 23:19
So if I put the torrent in utorrent first, and then let it seed, (already have the file), and I open ratiomaster and use the utorrent memory reader and fake my upload using utorrent will I get caught, or is this just as safe as the vuze mod?

As long as you stop the torrent in utorrent you should be safe, as this is the method I have been using for some time. As shoulder pointed out out if you use both with the same torrent if will surely cause problems.

EDIT: anon was faster, lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:20
alright, will do... how long you recon I should let the torrent seed? Also, would I be detected in the peers list where you can see all the ip's? like the perfect spoof.

anon
03.05.09, 23:22
Also, would I be detected in the peers list where you can see all the ip's?

Yes, you'll appear in the peerlist. But if a lot of seeders are uploading and people are downloading you should be fine.

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:24
ok, just wondering because on the rosetta stone there are like 320 seeders and 200 leechers or so.

anon
03.05.09, 23:25
Most of those leechers will be partial seeders. If possible, check the peerlist, and see if some of them are downloading before faking.

anonftw
03.05.09, 23:25
You will show in Peer List as a seeder as long as RatioMaster is set at 100 % (as it should be as you just have downloaded with uTorrent. I just seed with Ratiomaster to about 2.? at most sites.

Did anon beat me ?

Edit: Good Advice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

/me goes back to his own forums, lol

anon
03.05.09, 23:28
Last edited by anonftw; Today at 17:27. Reason: yes he did

That doesn't matter :tongue:

Dynamic
04.05.09, 05:56
Just a question...will RatioMaster ever have an interface like Mratio where I can see all the torrents I will be seeding in one window? I believe RM needs to be open for each torrent...

Thx!

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 08:08
yes.. RM need to open 1 by 1.. maybe next release make it like normal torrent client where u can add what u gonna fake seed/leech.

Mihai
04.05.09, 09:21
There is a project called gost farmer.See here moofdev.net - Ghost Farmer (http://www.moofdev.net/ghost-farmer)

alpacino
04.05.09, 10:17
Just a question...will RatioMaster ever have an interface like Mratio where I can see all the torrents I will be seeding in one window? I believe RM needs to be open for each torrent...

Thx!

Yes, you need one instance for each torrent to be faked. I believe NRPG covers what you asked. I read it has RM core but I don't know how safe it is anymore. I used it in the past on some low lvl trackers and never been banned. It has memory read (but I never used too).

anonftw
04.05.09, 10:23
Yes, you need one instance for each torrent to be faked. I believe NRPG covers what you asked. I read it has RM core but I don't know how safe it is anymore. I used it in the past on some low lvl trackers and never been banned. It has memory read (but I never used too).
I have used it, but it does not have the TCP listener like RM, therefore it is not a good idea to use at high level trackers. Other than that, it has worked great for me at places like pussytorrents and torrentleech where the coding is old. I love being about to run multiple instances in one app.

ottostubx
04.05.09, 11:21
work on what.cd? i very want what.cd ratio add.

alpacino
04.05.09, 12:35
Works, use memory reader and pick a torrent wisely. Read. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-what-cd-5801)

anon
04.05.09, 16:15
I believe RM needs to be open for each torrent...

...I believe NRPG covers what you asked. I read it has RM core but I don't know how safe it is anymore.

Yes, so it is. The NRPG RM has tab support, but also the :Port issue, which can get you banned.

maybe next release make it like normal torrent client where u can add what u gonna fake seed/leech.

I don't know what may have already been said about this at Moofdev.net, but that's where you should suggest such features.

There is a project called gost farmer.See here moofdev.net - Ghost Farmer (http://www.moofdev.net/ghost-farmer)

Which is discontiued, Mr. RM resumed work on the original iconic ratio tool :smile:

I have used it, but it does not have the TCP listener like RM...

Yes it does, it's under "other settings" :biggrin:

Yes, just use the memory reader and read the thread alpacino has linked to. Information is all around you.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 16:22
The thing I like about ratio master, the new one, is the memory reader... not only do you show up in the peerlist in the logs, but you even show up in the peerlist like in utorrent or azureus, where you can see all the ip's, its brilliant. The memory reader is amazing.

anon
04.05.09, 16:23
1. The memory reader has been there since 1.6,
2. you don't show up in real clients' peerlists.

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 16:29
So how safe is this to use? Say on a high level tracker?

anon
04.05.09, 16:31
If you use the memory reader, jump on torrents with big swarms (so as to blend into the crowd, as this tool doesn't download the actual data), and use the right rates, you shouldn't be detected on any tracker.

A good overall advice would be to always keep an eye on the peerlist if possible.

morgan
04.05.09, 16:34
with the memory reader and descent speed on a good torrent with high seeders and leechers you make some good work in the high level tracker
with out the memory reader you can also make some good work but in the low level trackers

edit : always anon has the fastest response

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 16:34
I would also add, don't use more than your isp gives you, say your upload is 1mb, you should probably limit that to 50kbp/s your max should atleast be 100kbp/s but that could be a little to excessive.

anon
04.05.09, 16:35
That's one of the things I meant with "the right rates". TB, for example, can ban you for using an speed higher than what your ISP can offer. :top:

dunkendonuts
04.05.09, 16:38
So do you think I should let it seed at 90kbp/s or would that be to risky? I have a 1mbit upload connection.

anon
04.05.09, 16:40
So your real max upload would be 120kB/s, right?

Yes, you should be fine. Just make sure there are enough leechers downloading.

DarkSaint
05.05.09, 01:16
how come i cant see any seeders or leechers in my client? some of them i can see it but some cannot (ST )

anon
05.05.09, 01:17
Client? I assume you mean the RatioMaster - which is a ratio tool that doesn't connect to peers to download or upload the actual files.

Stickbutt
05.05.09, 04:41

It's been abandoned and should not be used.

Also, client file for uTorrent 1.8.2 build 15296 needed.

anonftw
05.05.09, 06:36
I have been using the transmission emulation without the memory reader on a new tracker that I joined recently with no problems. I have been strictly spoofing without the memory reader.(crazy, huh ?) OK, so lets say I want to take my "seedbox" to the next step on a more secure tracker ? Should I compile Transmission 1.06 and run RM in wine if I am using Linux to try and use the memory reader. Is there an easier way ? Any suggestions as how to go about this in the safest manner ? Thanks :biggrin:

alpacino
05.05.09, 08:52
anonftw: My guess is that you won't be able to do it. Wine works inside linux as a windows virutual machine, right? And Transmission is a client for MAC and linux correct? So even running RM inside wine, my guess is that it won't be able to memory read a running Transmission client, which is outside wine.
What I would try: execute RM inside wine but use another app in linux to sniff the the packets in Transmission and feed the data to RM manually. I can't help you with that as I'm a linux noob. Maybe anon can enlight you better with the packet sniffing part. Also compile a client files carefully as to get correct Linux vers. and stuff. :top:

anonftw
05.05.09, 09:11
Thanks, for the suggestions. I have come to conclusions similar to those, but was hoping that someone could help fathom the best approach and maybe point me to a linux sniffer/mem reader. If is all faught as I begged for this emulation as I see it on fast seedboxes on the peerlists and the experts at SB-I were nice enough to accomadate. It pulls the TCP port from my current non-Transmission client, perfoms scrape correctly, comnuncated the announce properly. I just want to see how I can make the into something different and under the radar. :)

Thanks for your thoughts !

anon
05.05.09, 17:47
Also, client file for uTorrent 1.8.2 build 15296 needed.

I'll make it today.

OK, so lets say I want to take my "seedbox" to the next step on a more secure tracker ? Should I compile Transmission 1.06 and run RM in wine if I am using Linux to try and use the memory reader. Is there an easier way ? Any suggestions as how to go about this in the safest manner ? Thanks :biggrin:

Downloading "portable Ubuntu for Windows" and sniffing a Transmission peer_id and key would be the best. You could use the memory reader on the portable's process, but that'd take a lot of time as it uses a lot of RAM :redface:

ghostking
05.05.09, 18:55
Could you add uTorrent 1.8.2 build 15296 on it?

anon
05.05.09, 18:57
I'll make it today.

elmonofeo
05.05.09, 19:20
sorry guys i am kind of new and don`t know where the password is and i`ve just downloaded something from this threat and it is asking me for password. please can anybody help me?

thanks before hand
( sorry for my rudimentary english - i am chilean-)

anon
05.05.09, 19:21
Click on the Thanks button below the first post and you'll see the password in the "hidden content" area. :smile:

anon
05.05.09, 21:14
Here's a .client file for uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 15296.

Use the memory reader!

supremebeing
06.05.09, 11:12
Don't use this on Waffles.fm

I got insta-banned as soon as it tried to report to the tracker.

alpacino
06.05.09, 11:26

You mean Ratio Master or the newest client posted by anon?
Give us more information, were you using memory read? Which speeds and torrent name please.

anonftw
06.05.09, 11:32
Are you using the newest version, supremebeing, with the memory reader ? TCP listener ? What speeds ? leechers ? Please explain, we could use the info.

Thanks

mmmmm
06.05.09, 11:38

strange :confused:

then how did i faked more than 50 GB with RM also scrape on at waffles?:biggrin: :klatsch_3:

fooltoo
06.05.09, 12:00
did you really use the memory reader supremebeing?

post a screenshot of the settings you have used in each of the tabs.

do not change the settings you have used..that would give the developer the wrong info

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.05.09, 16:24
hmm..can't use memory reader on rm for the version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.2 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 15296) because it dosen't exist until now..or i have not find'it:confused:

shoulder
06.05.09, 16:27
It doesn't exist till now, maybe someone can do one. :wink2:

splicer
06.05.09, 17:07
hmm..can't use memory reader on rm for the version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v8.2 (based on uTorrent 1.82 Build 15296) because it dosen't exist until now..or i have not find'it

Here you go.

anon
06.05.09, 21:37

Most likely you didn't use the memory reader...

Regarding the client file, hasn't anyone seen post #51?

splicer
06.05.09, 21:58
Hehe, sorry anon! I didn't see it. I only cheacked the last few posts and saw "maybe someone can do one".

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.05.09, 23:13
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=861

Any help ? :confused:
In the last day's ratiomaster cracked on me and i don't know why:confused: first i click run and nothing happends now this error:smile:

anon
06.05.09, 23:16
Seems there's a problem with your .NET Framework setup - reinstall it.

DarkSaint
07.05.09, 00:58
Anyone know y my RM doesnt show up leechers or seeders? i mean on some p.tracker like ST,TL .. some other tracker is ok but not all..

anon
07.05.09, 00:59
Enable scrape - it's been fixed.

DarkSaint
07.05.09, 01:07
so its save to scrape now?

anon
07.05.09, 01:08
Yes, it should be safe.

By the way, here's a .client file for uTorrent 1.8.2 Build 15357.

Use the memory reader!

arries
07.05.09, 14:09
A question:
A tracker only allows utorrent 1.61. So I'm using uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecherpack v4 (based on uT 1.77 emulate uT 1.61) (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f43/utorrent-expansion-sbi-leecherpack-v4-based-ut-1-77-emulate-ut-1-61-a-2218/) from here.

Now I also want to use RatioMaster. So I select for "Client simulation" utorrent 1.61, click on "Memory Reader..." and for "Process name" emu161_Multi-10x.exe. But I always get the message that it can't find such a process.

With utorrent 1.81 on other trackers all is running fine.
So what I'm doing wrong?

fooltoo
07.05.09, 15:39
you need the real uTorrent v 1.61 , not a version which emulates the client. You will need the original 1.61 client

arries
07.05.09, 15:44
So which utorrent 1.61 version would you recommend here from SBI?

anon
07.05.09, 18:49
and for "Process name" emu161_Multi-10x.exe

You don't need to add ".exe" to the process name.

arries
07.05.09, 19:10
But also without ".exe" at the end it doesn't work.

anon
07.05.09, 19:11
Use the real uT 1.6.1 (http://www.filehippo.com/download_utorrent/2253/), then.

IC3M4N
11.05.09, 17:01
tach auch!

wenn ich RatioMaster 1.8.3 ausführen möchte kommt immer wieder dieses fenster habe winxp sp2

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: ratiomaster183.png (http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratiomaster183.png)

splicer
11.05.09, 17:17
I don't speak German but Google Translate does:
RatioMaster setzt voraus, dass man die .NET Framework Version 2 installiert ist.

DriftKing
15.05.09, 06:24
What about pussytorrents ? can someone tell me which is the safe download/upload speed at pussytorrents ?

anonftw
15.05.09, 09:55
I have used 1.2MBps down and 300-600KBps up on pussytorrents with the memory reader quite often then. This would be safest on new torrents with lots of leechers (2 digits) and dozens of seeders. I don't believe they have much in the way of scripts.

splicer
15.05.09, 12:31
PussyTorrents is the sister site of TorrentLeech I believe, using a very similar design/layout; if you click XXX in the TL browse categories it links to PT. So it wouldn't surprise me if they had the same, poor, anti- cheater scripts.

anon
15.05.09, 15:18
Flashing works at PT, and you don't even need to use the memory reader there :biggrin:

alpacino
17.05.09, 20:27
Hey anon, greetings. My problem with TL has got even worse. Now finished torrents reporting very low % Dl and some Ul as 50% :(
I am reading and setting everything from your semi-anonymous proxy tutorial to test it as you suggested in my posts in RM 1.8.2 thread. Is it safe on TL :P ? I want to try it in RM, your tutorial says to use http proxy, but RM has only socks4 and socks5, will it work?
Now that I am reading RM log more oftenly, I noticed this happens many times:

[12:48:59] Exception: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
corretamente após um período de tempo ou a conexão estabelecida falhou
porque o host conectado não respondeu; Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
[12:48:59] Failed connection attempt: 0
[12:49:21] Exception: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
[12:49:21] Failed connection attempt: 1
[12:49:43] Exception: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
[12:49:43] Failed connection attempt: 2
[12:50:07] Exception: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
[12:50:07] Failed connection attempt: 3
[12:50:28] Exception: Uma tentativa de conexão falhou porque o componente conectado não respondeu
[12:50:28] Failed connection attempt: 4I'm sorry it's in portuguese, even though my RM is set to use english language. I tried searching around, and in english seems to be close to this:

[03:21:07] Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 85.17.40.61:XXXX; Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException I copied from here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-1-7-5-updated-sb-innovation-296/index17.html#post55537).
Thanks in advance.

anon
17.05.09, 20:32
Hi alpacino,

That sucks :frown:

My tutorial worked as of RM 1.7.x. For some reason you had to select SOCKS5 instead of HTTP, though (try that).

Remember Mr. RatioMaster has updated the proxy library, so it may or may not work now. Mihai91 said he could announce to TL's tracker through Ultrasurf, even though I was under the impression they blocked proxies.

The entries in your log are timeouts. Your case is even worse than when I get them, because at least my stats update (but I don't get the tracker's reply).

Good luck. :top:

alpacino
17.05.09, 21:29
Seems to be working, but at each announce I noticed this:

[02:48:38] CreateSocket error: An invalid IP address was specified.
And still timing out like hell :( Is my isp to blame? I'm starting to hate 'em.
After 2 announces it seems to be reporting the Dl correctly, will let you know more later.

anon
17.05.09, 21:30
An invalid IP address was specified.

What hostname are you using in the RM's proxy settings? localhost or 127.0.0.1?

alpacino
17.05.09, 21:41
I am using localhost, following your tutorial's

anon
17.05.09, 21:42
Try using 127.0.0.1 instead. Grambo had a similar issue and it got solved by doing this.

mmmmm
17.05.09, 23:20
@alpacino

I will look into returning support for HTTP proxy if you PM me some sample proxy to develop and test with

see this topic (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,3450.0.html)

anon
17.05.09, 23:25
I have PMed Mr. RatioMaster about this. Hope Ultrasurf is useful enough for HTTP proxy support to come back. :smile: Although I don't know if he meant a "real" server and its login info...

mmmmm
17.05.09, 23:55
As i tried before some proxies like u told me anon :top:i think it was the same error as alpacino and also i PMd him :biggrin: with Ultrasurf but i think he meant a proxy not server i don't know exactly what he meant.:confused:

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:34 ----------

By the way one of my friends told me that bitme ban him for using Ultrasurf trying to download from it ,isn't there any one more strong than Ultrasurf ?
I think that happen because Ultrasurf using a known IP range and not changeable .

anon
18.05.09, 00:11
By the way one of my friends told me that bitme ban him for using Ultrasurf trying to download from it ,isn't there any one more strong than Ultrasurf ?
I think that happen because Ultrasurf using a known IP range and not changeable .

That's because BitMe and BitMeTV ban all proxies and anonymizers. His best bet is to find one that isn't banned (difficult), and even so you can imagine what will happen when another member uses the same one.

alpacino
18.05.09, 09:48
Try using 127.0.0.1 instead. Grambo had a similar issue and it got solved by doing this.I waited for the whole fake to be finished before trying it. Well it finished and I'm still out of luck, it reported back 25-30% the total download :(.
Then when I try using 127.0.0.1, it won't start faking, erroring:

[03:25:39] Exception: Foi forçado o cancelamento de uma conexão existente pelo host remoto; Type: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
[03:25:39] Failed connection attempt: 0
[03:25:39] Exception: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect again asynchronously, and only to a different EndPoint. BeginConnect must be called on a thread that won't exit until the operation has been completed.; Type: System.InvalidOperationException
[03:25:39] Failed connection attempt: 1
[03:25:39] Exception: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect again asynchronously, and only to a different EndPoint. BeginConnect must be called on a thread that won't exit until the operation has been completed.; Type: System.InvalidOperationException
[03:25:39] Failed connection attempt: 2
continues...
Any more ideas?
I am going to try using another old pc I have here on my lan and also try uTorrent client real downloading (Vuze xtreme b18 real Dl'ing also reporting incorrectly, as I said before).

@mmmmm: hey man thanks, but the forum link you gave is asking me user and pass, can you quote here or in PM? Thanks in advance.

anon
18.05.09, 18:11
Any more ideas?

Not really, apart from the aforementioned ISP issues... but it's a good idea to test with another computer. :smile:

@mmmmm: hey man thanks, but the forum link you gave is asking me user and pass, can you quote here or in PM? Thanks in advance.

Basically Mr. RatioMaster said that the new proxy library didn't support HTTP proxies, but he'd be glad to readd that function if someone provided him with a proxy to test it with.

DriftKing
20.05.09, 14:44
Works perfect For me in

1. IPT

2. TL

3. PTP

4. PT

5. RevTT

6. Funfile

I always used

Download speed = 180 to 200

Upload speed = 120 to 160

Remember always use Memory reader everywhere other wise you will be kicked off !

well leeched torrents which have more than 40 leechers

Thanks anon and other members for fast replying everytime !

@ anon - I have one question here for TL

you tell me that PMR also works in TL. so how much gb upload at TL in one time. Its safe to flash 5gb at TL in one time ?

anon
20.05.09, 19:31
@ anon - I have one question here for TL

you tell me that PMR also works in TL. so how much gb upload at TL in one time. Its safe to flash 5gb at TL in one time ?

5GB is safe. I have flashed up to 20GB successfully.

DarkSaint
21.05.09, 01:15
err.. noobie question.. how do u flash?

anon
21.05.09, 01:16
By typing a very high speed in the "Upload speed" field, waiting until you have faked enough GBs, then clicking Stop.

You could also use the PMR.

DarkSaint
21.05.09, 01:31
Great.. i've done it in demonid, i max out my ul and dl spd.. flashed like 200 tb? after 3-4 days, my stats is still not updated nor been banned.. -_-

anon
21.05.09, 01:32
Everything works at Demonoid, and they don't care about ratios. However, 200TB will probably get you banned on most other trackers.

DarkSaint
21.05.09, 01:39
yes.. that's y at that time after the demonid thingy, i was trying to get my ratio up on another site, didnt check my ul spd and i pressed start, ul 1tb in 2secs...
i immediately stop it, and was lucky that i didnt get ban at that tracker.

:D

anon
21.05.09, 01:41
Indeed. Flashing TBs doesn't work at TL, for example. :tongue:

DarkSaint
21.05.09, 01:58
im not sure about TL.. but dont ever flash on IPT, i tried flashing over 100gb in like 1hr , next day got banned =/

anon
21.05.09, 01:59
Low amounts are fine at TL, but flashing definitely doesn't work at IPT.

alpacino
21.05.09, 02:21
Hey anon, I've been testing RM in another machine these days, as I told on my previous posts, that's why I took sometime to come back. Now I am safe to say that my main computer seems to be the problem, because everything seems ok when cheating on the other older pc I have here. It's and old pc with english windows sp1. :eek3:

One thing I can remeber is that some 4 or 5 months ago I had installed this firewall called Outpost if my memory doesn't fail. Used a little bit and wasn't glad with its performance. Uninstalled and I noticed back then the computer was never the same again. I was lazy to format because it had been recently formated. My great mistake was installing this firewall. Some time later I even forgot about the network on this PC not being 100% and moved on. Now I know it's fuc*ed up, I need to format this computer asap. :top:

One funny thing happened when I was testing on the other PC. I copied RM folder from the main pc so that every settings would go together including the memory read details (as I didn't want to install utorrent on the old computer). Funny thing is, when I started RM in the old PC the god damn program flashed!!! I was like "omfg, let's wait for the banhammer". Well, luckily it didn't come :biggrin:

After some nerve cracking I discovered what went wrong: my main PC system has comma as decimal separator, the older pc has an english win xp so it has dot as decimal separator. So, when I copied RM folder, it came along a random speed value with comma and I guess the program understood it as thousand separator. :shockkk!: So it uploaded 7Gb in a few seconds :redface:

By the way nice RM userbar, I'm lovin' it. :top:

anon
21.05.09, 02:27
So the computer was the cause - and I was thinking bad of your ISP :biggrin:

I have been using Outpost v4 until quite recently and had no problems with it, but I do remember that when I wanted to cleanly reinstall it, the uninstaller deleted, at most, the Start menu icons :redface: Had to go through the Registry myself and delete every bit.

Nice anecdote with the decimal separator :biggrin: If this happens again on a serious situation, you can always close the RatioMaster via Task Manager before it announces.

You can use my RM userbar if you want - P2P has to be free :top:

DriftKing
21.05.09, 09:08
Ok ! I used PMR in TL ! Flashed approx 2gb in new torrent which has leecher above 375. and its size was 1.38 gb. When i flashed it, in my snatch list in TL show that 0 mb download 2 Gb Upload ! I think it was risky that nothing download shown in that torrent so i tried to add some download value in that torrent by usin PMR. but Its show ever time error like 404 or 1032 etc.

so isnt it risky at TL ? whey they will see our logs and nothing download see and upload will be see above 2 gb in particular torrent ?

alpacino
21.05.09, 09:52
but Its show ever time error like 404 or 1032 etc.
Is it "403 forbidden" or alike? If so you probably got banned :frown:

so isnt it risky at TLNo problems if you do it right and don't go overboard trigger happy. Don't flash Terabytes too! :smile:

splicer
21.05.09, 11:39
To add to alpacino;

No; TL is very easy to cheat because of several reasons. There are many seedboxes, some with 1gbps UL speeds, so high speeds are to be expected, and also there are about 150000 members; there is no way that staff there can police each and everyone, checking their snatchlists for "suspicious" snatches. Just don't go trigger happy, and end up on the Top 10 fastest UL speed.

DriftKing
21.05.09, 12:28
@splicer

I think you are right i am still not banned there ! but i am got error only while i am try to added mb in dowloads. I have never faced any problem while i added mb in uploading Especially in PMR. I hope i will be not banned there ! Just Pray for me :biggrin:

anon
21.05.09, 15:30
I think it was risky that nothing download shown in that torrent so i tried to add some download value in that torrent by usin PMR. but Its show ever time error like 404 or 1032 etc.

The PMR can be a bit shaky at times, and get an HTTP 404. This doesn't necessarily mean you have been banned. :smile:

so isnt it risky at TL ? whey they will see our logs and nothing download see and upload will be see above 2 gb in particular torrent ?

This can happen, but it is very rare.

anon
22.05.09, 00:19
Here's a .client file for rTorrent 0.8.4.

I based the emulation on mRatio's, use it at your own risk!

Reading mR's memory works wonders, just enter mratio as the process name. :smile:

- Removed -

abookhalil
22.05.09, 01:08
5GB is safe. I have flashed up to 20GB successfully.

i have flashed more than 100 gb in one day in new acc 1 week old only :biggrin:

without banning yet :tongue:

Stickbutt
22.05.09, 02:37
without banning yet

I believe you'll find that "yet" is the operative term in your post.

anon
22.05.09, 15:22
How can you be so sure he will be banned?

anon
22.05.09, 22:23
I felt like playing with Portable Ubuntu for Windows today, and so here's a .client file for KTorrent 2.2.5.

You can sniff a valid peer_id by installing the Portable, running apt-get install ktorrent, then opening KT and loading a torrent.

- Removed -

Stickbutt
23.05.09, 01:01
How can you be so sure he will be banned?

Re-read what I posted. You'll find that I said nothing about being "so sure." Please, for the sake of this not turning into an issue, make sure you carefully read what I post before asking questions that seem to infer I "said" something that I didn't say.

shibby_1985
24.05.09, 01:05
Hi,

kann es sein, dass die Funktion "Stoppt den Upload falls die Anzahl der Leecher geringer ist als x" nicht so richtig funktioniert? Ich habe damit mal rumgespielt und der Upload wurde nicht gestoppt obwohl die Anzahl der Leecher kleiner war als ich eingestellt habe. Seeder und Leecher bekomme an in dem Reiter "Allgemein" angezeigt.

/Und das TrackerUpdateIntervall lässt sich auch nicht wirklich verändern. Ist das so gewollt oder versteh ich es einfach nicht? :/

anon
24.05.09, 01:06
kann es sein, dass die Funktion "Stoppt den Upload falls die Anzahl der Leecher geringer ist als x" nicht so richtig funktioniert?

By design it doesn't work 100% correctly.

shibby_1985
24.05.09, 01:17
Ah ok, so you have to look if there are enough leechers that you prevent uploading while nobody is leeching ;>

anon
24.05.09, 01:18
Yes, so it is. Check the peerlist if possible, and don't sleep while using ratio tools. :biggrin:

rebrov
24.05.09, 05:02
hey i want to know if i can use RatioMaster on waffles.fm ? and SCL ? or BCG ?

DriftKing
24.05.09, 07:23
yes you can used at above all there sites with decent speed with using Memory Reader ! You can search here what is the decent speed for all above trackers.

alpacino
24.05.09, 10:54
hey i want to know if i can use RatioMaster on waffles.fm ? and SCL ? or BCG ?
Yes:
waffles.fm: jump on big/new packs and well leeched and seeded ones, but be careful about partial seeders, watch the peer list.
SCL: jump on new packs, if possible download 'em first, again watch for partial seeders.
Choose packs wisely. Packs with scene content usually have no problem to jump as seeder.
BCG: pick a healthy torrent and be careful on the client emulation, they usually don't allow the latest versions of all clients, check the faq for allowed clients.
:top:

edit: sorry, I forgot to remind the use of memory reader, thanks splicer and anon :smile:

rebrov
24.05.09, 16:06
ooh i c but i think RatioMaster 1.8 allow all utorrent right ? or do u mean i have to use allowed utorrent version ?

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 13:38 ----------

and when im doing this on waffles should i get the new packs like 6 or 7 torrents files and download all of them at same time with diffirent speeds (low speeds) ??

---------- Post added at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:03 ----------

what u mean with partial seeders plz explain to me ?

splicer
24.05.09, 17:01
You'll probably need to use a version of uTorrent which the tracker allows, in RatioMaster.

Um, just use low speeds and you should be fine. Remember to use the memory reader.

A partial seeder is someone who has only downloaded part of the torrent and seeds what he has downloaded. Sometimes they are seen as leechers, but because they aren't downloading any data, any fake uploading whilst there are only partial seeders makes you stick out as a cheater.

rebrov
24.05.09, 22:27
i c now but if the reader in RM didn't read the utorrent version im opening although i opened the same version exactly in the simulation list so some thing will be wrong ....should it be read ?

anon
24.05.09, 22:28
hey i want to know if i can use RatioMaster on waffles.fm ?

Yes, but always use the memory reader!

and SCL ? or BCG ?

ScL: the Mark Wahlberg pack works wonders to build up your ratio. It's set to freeleech and double upload at the time of this post. Check the peerlist and set rates similar to other peers', then jump on it, snatch it, and keep on "seeding".
BCG: if possible, take advantage of their Seed Points (http://www.sb-innovation.de/57191-post30.html) system to get your ratio up.

i c now but if the reader in RM didn't read the utorrent version im opening although i opened the same version exactly in the simulation list so some thing will be wrong ....should it be read ?

Make sure you have at least one running torrent in uTorrent.

rebrov
24.05.09, 23:25
Anon thanks for info and i already made the RM read the memory but waffles doesn't working with RM why ?

and SCL same problem doesnt work :S ?

and about BCG seed points how can i know it and how can i use advantage on them inlight me plz

anon
24.05.09, 23:26
Anon thanks for info and i already made the RM read the memory but waffles doesn't working with RM why ?

and SCL same problem doesnt work :S ?

Why doesn't it work? Give more details.

and about BCG seed points how can i know it and how can i use advantage on them inlight me plz

Read this carefully:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/57191-post30.html

rebrov
24.05.09, 23:36
dunno when i put the up speed and down speed and the percent of downloaded

and then press start its update in : updating and thats it nothing happened :S no seeders read or leechers or down and up count :S

anon
24.05.09, 23:37
I see... can you post the content of the Progress Log tab? Conceal your passkey.

rebrov
24.05.09, 23:49
here u go

[11:52:49] Failed to open Tcp Listener: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
[11:52:49] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
[11:52:49] ----------- Connecting to tracker : tracker.waffles.fm -------- Port : 80
[11:52:49] Local end point=192.168.16.54:13558
[11:52:49] Connected Successfully
[11:52:49] ----------- Sending Command to Tracker --------
[11:52:49] GET /announce.php?passkey=*&uid=*&info_hash=G%5c%c7%a6%a52%dfr%b0%9b%a8%f83%d0%bc%40 kULk&peer_id=-UT1820-z8%12%f0%2ct%ca%a0%e2%07%2b%28&port=5999&uploaded=0&downloaded=0&left=23542573&corrupt=0&key=56AB1D26&event=started&numwant=100&compact=1&no_peer_id=1 HTTP/1.1
Host: tracker.waffles.fm
User-Agent: uTorrent/1820
Accept-Encoding: gzip

mmmmm
24.05.09, 23:49
u r still here and there is a new version :shockkk!:

RatioMaster 1.8.4

RatioMaster ChangeLog
Version 1.8.4

* Feature : added HTTP and SOCKS4a proxy support
* Feature : added UPnP port forwarding support
* Feature : added option to ignore connection timeouts
* Feature : added option to disable minimize to tray
* Update : added "osver" and "javaver" parameters for client files (used in Azureus)
* Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.4, new translation and client files
* Small fixes and improvements that i forgot about

RM 1.8.4 (http://www.moofdev.net/forums/index.php/topic,3549.0.html)

anon
24.05.09, 23:52
Passkey removed!

and btw im leeching with RM to BCG now and seeding at same time at same port maybe that block the process ? cuz they share the same port BCG and waffles ?

Yes, two applications can't bind to the same port.

Use one between 49152 and 65535 for the Waffles RM, and set Advanced -> number of peers to 200.

rebrov
25.05.09, 00:13
changed port 2 times and still :S

[12:16:33] Started TCP listener on port 65535
[12:16:33] ----------- Connecting to tracker : tracker.waffles.fm -------- Port : 80
[12:16:34] Local end point=192.168.16.54:14325
[12:16:34] Connected Successfully
[12:16:34] ----------- Sending Command to Tracker --------
[12:16:34] GET /announce.php?passkey=
User-Agent: uTorrent/1820
Accept-Encoding: gzip

anon
25.05.09, 00:14
If the torrents shows up as leeching in your profile despite that, you could try using the RM 1.8.4 with "ignore connection errors" ticked.

rebrov
25.05.09, 00:38
can u plz upload the RM 1.8.4 here at SB cuz i can't download it from its site link thanks in advance

anon
25.05.09, 00:40
We'll upload it soon. Try this link:

http://www.moofdev.net/download/RatioMaster-1.8.4.zip

rebrov
25.05.09, 01:17
working !!

anon
25.05.09, 01:18
After ticking "ignore connection errors" in the RM 1.8.4? Great to hear. :top:

I requested that option to Mr. RatioMaster because of my crappy ISP making announces timeout. :biggrin:

rebrov
25.05.09, 01:22
did all u said still no downand up :S

[01:23:21] utorrent process found!
[01:24:13] Looking for client process...
[01:24:13] utorrent process found!
[01:25:13] Torrent Path=
[01:25:14] Torrent size:995572356
[01:26:00] ----------- Connecting to tracker : tracker.waffles.fm -------- Port : 80
[01:26:01] Local end point=192.168.16.54:15299
[01:26:01] Connected Successfully
[01:26:01] ----------- Sending Command to Tracker --------
[01:26:01] GET /announce.php?passkey=
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Cache-Control: no-cache

anon
25.05.09, 01:25
I thought it was

working
?

Either way, does the torrent show up in your profile?

DarkSaint
25.05.09, 02:39
what's new in 1.8.4.?

shoulder
25.05.09, 02:49
- Feature : added HTTP and SOCKS4a proxy support
- Feature : added UPnP port forwarding support
- Feature : added option to ignore connection timeouts
- Feature : added option to disable minimize to tray
- Update : added {osver} and {javaver} parameters for client files (used in Azureus)
- Update : updated language template to ver. 1.8.4, new translation and client files
- Small fixes and improvements that i forgot about.
Here you go. :wink2:

RatioMaster 1.8.4 updated by SB-Innovation (https://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/ratiomaster-1-8-4-updated-sb-innovation-12236/)

DarkSaint
25.05.09, 02:51
oo nice .. too bad it didnt make like normal torrent client so when u got many torrent to fake ul, u dont see too many icon at ur tray :)

shoulder
25.05.09, 02:57
You mean tabs or something like mR has it.

Yeah, that would be awesome. :shockkk!:

DarkSaint
25.05.09, 03:00
Yes.. cos right now im faking more then 10 torrent from different sites lol :D

rebrov
25.05.09, 08:07
I thought it was

?

Either way, does the torrent show up in your profile?

Working was for the link u gave me not the leeching :S

dunno what else can i do to make it work :S:S

and what u mean by profile ?

---------- Post added at 05:30 ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 ----------

and question about BCG :

can i download normal game with utorrent and uploading with RM ??

like e.g i make the down speed in utorrent 50 KB and 0 up

and in RM for same link 0 down and 30 kp up ??

lets say my speed now high so i can't upload with utorrent can't i just normal downloading and cheating the upload only ???

any idea !!

---------- Post added at 06:07 ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 ----------

lol got disabled in waffles just for trying to cheat :)

and i didn't connected yet but they got me thou :D

and i tried to connect to revtt i always doing it be4 and im done cheating with it but this time same was liek waffles not connection and no up and down count :S

alpacino
25.05.09, 08:40
and question about BCG :

like e.g i make the down speed in utorrent 50 KB and 0 up

and in RM for same link 0 down and 30 kp up ??

lets say my speed now high so i can't upload with utorrent can't i just normal downloading and cheating the upload only ???

any idea !!Yes you can, but don't do that at the same time! Back to RM, use memory reader and set Finished to 100%. You will have to pay attention to the number of leechers in order to choose an ideal upload speed. But if you want my recommendation, I would make use of the seed points feature, so that you won't get banned for low ratio and won't risk your account.
:top:

rebrov
25.05.09, 15:14
alpacino i guess im gonna using shu mod but the question is ::

when im download files from the tracker as real downlaod and upload i edit the fake up and down then when im download it it will send the fake up and down as the real ??

i didn't get it what the point ok i will download 700 MB movie will it be counted in the trackers as 700 mb down ?? and also count the fake uploaded and fake downloaded ? or wont count the real down and up ?

splicer
25.05.09, 15:42
Yes, the Azureus Mods will report genuine download, and fake upload to the trackers unless settings applied within the mod dictate otherwise (such as ticking "Show as seeder")

anon
25.05.09, 20:22
and what u mean by profile ?

Click your username at the top of the tracker's page, that's your profile.

and question about BCG :

Yes, but don't do both at the same time. Use the memory reader to get a peer_id and key, then snatch the torrent in uTorrent, stop it, set the finished % to 100 in the RM, and click Start.

lol got disabled in waffles just for trying to cheat :)

and i didn't connected yet but they got me thou :D

It appears you are cheating. :biggrin: (The first time I saw that message I thought I'd only get warned, because it appeared I was cheating :tongue:)

Did you set Advanced -> Number of peers to 200?

and i tried to connect to revtt i always doing it be4 and im done cheating with it but this time same was liek waffles not connection and no up and down count :S

Sounds like a connection problem...

i didn't get it what the point ok i will download 700 MB movie will it be counted in the trackers as 700 mb down ?? and also count the fake uploaded and fake downloaded ? or wont count the real down and up ?

Download reported: your real download
Upload reported: the fake upload (unless you tick "add your real uploaded amount...")

alpacino
25.05.09, 20:29
Yes, splicer is correct. Vuze mod can't fake your download just upload or no reports at all. Don't use "Show as seeder" on tracker specific torrents (aka non-scene).

Unregistered
02.06.09, 18:34
Everything works at Demonoid, and they don't care about ratios. However, 200TB will probably get you banned on most other trackers.

Is it safe to use RM1.8.4 and at what speed up ???? should I put a value for download speed as well??

I been waiting years to get on Demonoit so don't want to get banned in a day or two, know what I mean lol

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How do I register on here?? it mention invites? is this for the forum or something else??

Thanks
Alex

alpacino
03.06.09, 11:13
Is it safe to use RM1.8.4 and at what speed up ???? should I put a value for download speed as well??

I been waiting years to get on Demonoit so don't want to get banned in a day or two, know what I mean lol

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

How do I register on here?? it mention invites? is this for the forum or something else??

Thanks
Alex

You can cheat there the way you want, you can even flash, and I'm sure you don't even need to use memory read. They don't really care about ratios. You can set download speed if you want to change your download stats on the tracker, don't forget to set "finished" to 0%. If you want to join demoind take a look at the giveaway thread, there's lot of users giving away free codes.
This forum is closed for registrations right now.

mmmmm
03.06.09, 11:28
If you want to join demoind take a look at the giveaway thread, there's lot of users giving away free codes.
This forum is closed for registrations right now.

He can't push thanks in order to unhide the codes since he isn't member and that need to be a member here.

anon
03.06.09, 16:49
Is it safe to use RM1.8.4 and at what speed up ????

Every tool should work there. A member from here has been recently banned from Demonoid, but he used 40TB/s rates, and the cause isn't really clear.

He can't push thanks in order to unhide the codes since he isn't member and that need to be a member here.

Guests have permissions to see hidden content without clicking the button.