PDA

View Full Version : Another on...I am getting tired of seeing all this idiots!!

Mihai
30.04.09, 19:43
There are some screens of a user that requested some invites on a private forum:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/452/ssbitsoup.png

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4500/ssbitt.png

And now i found another image that makes him even a bigger idiot:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7826/utorrentstatistic.png

Look at his stats.It's clear that he has a big upload speed and still he is cheating( atleast if he was good at it).

Look he cleared his ip but he didnt cleared his name.:stupid:

shoulder
30.04.09, 19:48
Too bad there's the RM in the tray. :biggrin:

SBfreak
30.04.09, 19:51
Yeah RM ftw.I should report him...not for cheating at BiTT but for his foolishness:mad2:

anon
30.04.09, 19:53
Yeah RM ftw.

+1

I should report him...not for cheating at BiTT but for his foolishness:mad2:

It's not like it affects you :tongue:

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:55
Hey,

People like this makes our life of cheating easier no? Admins think "cheaters" are easy to catch!

:biggrin:

SBfreak
30.04.09, 19:57
It's not like it affects youWell I know how persuade admins and pretend I'm not a naughty cheater if I want..anyway that tracker is always free sign up so why waste my time.I thought that if he gets banned maybe he'll look into it and be more careful next time:top:

anon
30.04.09, 20:01
FSF joins the chat :biggrin:

Ratio Cheating. We know what you're thinking here: How in the hell are they gonna know I'm ratio cheating on my private tracker accounts? They have ways, believe it or not. Like perhaps you dumbly forgot to omit that 'ratio cheat' application running in the taskbar when creating a proof screenshot, or have it as a desktop icon in the image for all to see. Ding ding ding - we have a cheater! Rarer to find, but it's a very gratifying ban.

Butcho
30.04.09, 20:03
:rolleyes2: like the one with the rm desktop icon...

I can't believe it, why such people don't check their screens before they post them anywhere...
Now the next inviter get problems without doing something wrong... :frown:

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 20:41
In my book, he's a moron, lol.! Aonther one for the anit-cheating scripts. Ding ding ding, we have a winner.....

morgan
30.04.09, 21:56
so what if he set up a new windows i think all traffic in utorrent will be cleared so he will start again from zero but his state in his tracker will remain i think he is not a cheater as you you his ratio is great

or may be i missed some thing ?

anon
30.04.09, 21:58
so what if he set up a new windows i think all traffic in utorrent will be cleared so he will start again from zero

Deleting settings.dat is enough to achieve that :smile:

but his state in his tracker will remain

Correct.

or may be i missed some thing ?

The RM is running on the tray. :klatsch_3:

slikrapid
30.04.09, 22:33
hopefully this user learned from his mistakes and this post warned other cheaters to be careful, even though the original intent was to make a funny remark to put it mildly

btw. doesn't necessarily mean he cheated on these specific trackers :wink2:

morgan
30.04.09, 22:48
The RM is running on the tray. :klatsch_3:

:shockkk!:

i didn't notice that :biggrin:

anonftw
30.04.09, 23:01
OK, no one freak out about what I am about to say .....I am a Forum Moderator(yes, it is true) at a "popular tracker". On "this tracker" they really don't do anything about cheating(not that they even really look for it) unless someone points it out. How do they check ? First, they go look at the stats. Then, they pull up the users info and look at all their thread posts. Specifically what they posted in the show us your desktop, connection speed, etc. They know that I have been banned at a "certain site" for cheating because the admins do post usernames an IPs for the stupidest, obvious cheaters in their "special sections" that other Tracker Staff talk in. I was one of these at one time and I still cheat. They were even told the details and I am often teased about it. All in all, in the time that I have been "high up"on this tracker, I only know of what ban for using rediculous speeds. I don't cheat on my tracker and could care less if you do, but as you know, trackers work in cliques and they do talk. So, I guess my point is, first of all, cheat smart by searching the forums here first and don't bring attention to yourself by doing something stupid like the person referenced in this post.

Also, I am posting this to confirm how "things work" at one particular tracker. Please to not fear me, I am just a moderator and have been wanting to make a post like this, but have been afraid of people judging me. So, you are not alone, I am a cheater too. I cheat all over the place. Don't make these stupid mistakes like these people in these posts. Besides that, read others experiences here and cheat smart. :top:

Dynamic
01.05.09, 00:01
@anonftw

Thanks for coming out! I bet there are a lot of people here that is the same as you.

I have nothing against moderators and in fact I would love to apply to be one when I have more experience one day.

"Know your enemy" right? You cannot catch anyone if you don't know what they are doing.

I find that people who cheat unintelligently will in time weed themselves out...Darwinism.

:wink2:

slikrapid
01.05.09, 00:24
people who cheat unintelligently will in time weed themselves out...Darwinism.

you forgot about people having the ability to learn and better themselves so things aren't that simple...Non-Darwinism (as in contre another oversimplified theory that only works under specific conditions)

alpacino
01.05.09, 02:19
Hey Mihai91, this was funny as hell man like the previous ones, please keep them comming!:5585: :quote3:

Tinkle
01.05.09, 04:32
The truth regardless u r mod or not u cheat to survive.I am VIP(approved by staff :smile:) at some places but i make sure i help fellow members trust me people dont find cheating that bad if that members is helpful and takes time to improve the community.
Problem with majority cheaters is they just cheat without caring to make up for the loss that they create due to cheating which makes mods and admins take actions.If u cheat find some other way to help the trackers too.Lets face it we doing damage to a site we must also do some damage control so that BT stays alive .
For eg if a person like the one in screenshot who cheats having high bandwidth it just shows he is a ratio monger who doesnt care about BT.I do cheat but i always seed after achieveing ratio for about 3-5 days atleast so that it doesnt kill the torrent.

Aurion
01.05.09, 13:02
lol another jerk bites the dust,at least he should have taken a full screen without the systray bar.

theone
01.05.09, 15:46
The guy in the snapshots is also a member here:
http://top.tbdev.ro/userdetails.php?id=6101

;)
You guys are correct though pretty dumb on his part.

Mihai
01.05.09, 16:09
The guy in the snapshots is also a member here:
http://top.tbdev.ro/userdetails.php?id=6101

;)
You guys are correct though pretty dumb on his part.

Yeah that's were i found about him.