Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:19
Is it down or am I just banned?!! :baeh:

Can you guys log on?

SBfreak
30.04.09, 19:22
3 things could have happened:biggrin:.
1.I got banned too.
2All SB-i got banned(like with BCG and tophos)
3.The site is down.

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:27
3 things could have happened:biggrin:.
1.I got banned too.
2All SB-i got banned(like with BCG and tophos)
3.The site is down.

Hahah!!!

I like options 1 and 2 but I think its more 3 than.

There is no way to ban us when they were open for registration when I registered.

:rolling_eyes:

Mihai
30.04.09, 19:27
The site is probably down.

kazuya
30.04.09, 19:34
Site is just down, i am not registered there and the site won't open when i go there,no connection

kelly
30.04.09, 19:43
Site is down to me also..... Was worried about option 1 haha!

anon
30.04.09, 19:57
It's not just you! hd-bits.ro looks down from here.

That's a relief :tongue:

labrat
30.04.09, 23:57
still down - do they still have that stupid rule that you have to leech at least once in 14 days to avoid getting your account disabled?

anon
30.04.09, 23:57
You now need to transfer (up+down) at least 10GB a month to avoid being disabled.

alpacino
01.05.09, 02:05
What a relief indeed anon. And by the way, still down atm.

still down - do they still have that stupid rule that you have to leech at least once in 14 days to avoid getting your account disabled?

You now need to transfer (up+down) at least 10GB a month to avoid being disabled.
But don't worry they will warn you first, it's not instaban fyi.

theone
01.05.09, 15:24
You sure they didnt just ban you using Iptables maybe?
That would make it appear to you like the site was offline.
It basically blocks you from hitting or even pinging the server if they do it that way as apposed to the way most sites do bans allowing you to tell when your banned.

anonftw
01.05.09, 16:09
It basically blocks you from hitting or even pinging the server if they do it that way as apposed to the way most sites do bans allowing you to tell when your banned.
Nope, the site IS in fact down atm. So ...stop. :stupid:

anon
01.05.09, 17:22

And they banned everyone? Even downforeveryoneorjustme.com?

kazuya
01.05.09, 18:12
theone, then they banned me to and i was never registered there or on this site:rolleyes2:

Dynamic
01.05.09, 18:17
You never knew you miss something until its gone...bahhh! I liked the site!

darkside
01.05.09, 19:05
I also having problem with the site. So we r really banned.

anon
01.05.09, 19:45
I don't think we are. I have just tried it in a completely different PC with another IP and got HTTP 500.

douche99
02.05.09, 11:05
tried it yesterday on a friends machine as well, and got the same...
lets just hope the site comes up soon. Also didn't read any news that they got raided or other legal issues or whatever...so...keep hoping

kazuya
02.05.09, 11:13
it seems like tracker owner didn't pay bills for server:biggrin: every tracker can go down in just a sec,there can be million reasons for that and some really simple,tracker owner get tired of running tracker and so on...he don't need to tell someone why,when or where if he wont's,on end nobody knows him anyway

anon
02.05.09, 18:56
The site is still down for me. ("Couldn't connect to server")

there can be million reasons for that and some really simple,tracker owner get tired of running tracker and so on...he don't need to tell someone why,when or where if he wont's,on end nobody knows him anyway

That would be sad, isn't it? Specially if you were a forum or IRC regular, participating every now and then - and the tracker simply goes down without an explanation, and never comes back. :frown:

A bit like it happened with docs.torrents.ro; but in that case the admin had enough time to announce they'd go down forever and tell members to leech as much as they want before that.

kazuya
02.05.09, 20:30
Yes it's sad, specially for such people that are active on tracker,admin owes at least them an explanation if tracker goes down

hope it don't happens to SBi:frown:

site still down,i goggled and read they maybe upgrading server

nishant
02.05.09, 21:50
"All SB-i got banned(like with BCG and tophos"
how did this happen?

shoulder
02.05.09, 21:51
The tracker is just down, so don't panic guys. :wink2:

anon
02.05.09, 21:52
like with BCG and tophos"
how did this happen?

Check the anti-MelvinMeow and Tophos review threads, and the last pages of the "BCG problem" and "Cheating on What.cd" ones :tongue:

nishant
02.05.09, 22:44
I read up on those threads. My question is, how did he do it? Apparently a lot of SBIers were screwed over by him. Should I be worried? I'm about to get a BCG invite (I need to change my IP to rejoin what.cd first).

kazuya
02.05.09, 22:47
i think not,he just got IP's from members registered on Tophos and share that info with What.CD probably,if you were not on tophos then i think it's ok

anon
02.05.09, 22:48
Should I be worried?

No as long as you follow some basic security tips:

change your IP
clear your cache and cookies - or even better use another browser
use different usernames, passwords, e-mails and avatars for all your trackers
don't login to other trackers when trying stuff at one that has connections

anonftw
02.05.09, 23:03
use different usernames, passwords, e-mails and avatars for all your trackers

Also, don't host all your avatars in the same place if you use a service that is linked to an account name on said site. (i.e. - photobucket)

don't login to other trackers when trying stuff at one that has connections
This is especially relevent with the ones using Gazelle codebase.

shoulder
03.05.09, 00:26
HD-Bits.ro back up and working fine now. :wink2:

anonftw
03.05.09, 00:40
HD-Bits.ro back up and working fine now. :wink2:

I got Ratomaster loaded up and I am picking my torrent now :biggrin:

kazuya
03.05.09, 00:51
yea it's online again,good to see that

anon
03.05.09, 00:52
And Melvin thought we had all been banned :cool:

kazuya
03.05.09, 00:53
Melvin is just obsessed with banning :biggrin: This will be a little shock for him

alpacino
03.05.09, 00:54
Finally, glad to know I wasn't banned after all.

Their recentnews front page doesn't mention anything! I demand them an explanation for this downtime :icon_angry[1]: :biggrin:

DarkSaint
03.05.09, 07:01
anyone encounter problem on downloading torrent from site? i cant dl any torrent, every time i tried, it lead me to login page.

Mihai
03.05.09, 07:59
I have a problem.When i wanna login it says account does not exist.:frown:

It worked finally.Oh and they have open signups again.

alpacino
03.05.09, 08:03
Mihai, I have logged in successfuly, try to recover details using e-mail. If it says e-mail not found, then your acc. was deleted.

anon
03.05.09, 18:36
Seems he was able to fix it :smile:

Signups aren't open anymore, they've reached 19000 users.

Mihai
03.05.09, 18:40
But i received an email when i tryed to make another account.LOL But i couldn't manage to make another one.

anon
03.05.09, 18:41
Too bad. :tongue: Do you still have your "real" account? If so, there's no need to worry. :tongue:

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 01:28
please help, i cant download anything from HD-Bits.. everytime i try dl..it bring me to login page.

alpacino
04.05.09, 04:04
Have you tried cleaning your cache/history/cookies and tried again? If possible try another browser and report back.

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 07:12
i tried every ways, clearing cache / private data etc.. cant.
Even download google chrome to test, still cant.
Firewall been OFF and still cant.
I dont got router so port forward doesnt sound right.
BUT when i use proxy.. i can download.. what is going on -.-''

Mihai
04.05.09, 08:16
Too bad. :tongue: Do you still have your "real" account? If so, there's no need to worry. :tongue:

I still have my old account.Hope they wont have any more problems .

shawshankraj
04.05.09, 08:51
I am able to download from Hd-Bits

alpacino
04.05.09, 09:14
i tried every ways, clearing cache / private data etc.. cant.
Even download google chrome to test, still cant.
Firewall been OFF and still cant.
I dont got router so port forward doesnt sound right.
BUT when i use proxy.. i can download.. what is going on -.-''

If you can access through proxy, then your ip range might be blocked by the site or your isp is censoring you. :baeh:

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 14:28
hmm.. i actally talk to one of the mod there by irc, he's suspecting this aswell but problem is ppl from my country can actally Download from hd-bits but not me. it was verify by e mod itself.
And i dont think my ip range was blocked either since he reset my passkeys, and tell me that my account was ok.

theone
04.05.09, 14:33
Just so you all know.
A 500 error code is a software based error.
Thus meaning they were probably editing some codes and having issues with the new codes they added from the looks of it.

anon
04.05.09, 14:58
Just so you all know.
A 500 error code is a software based error.

Wow, suddenly we aren't banned anymore?

@DarkSaint: have you tried using Internet Explorer? I have the exact same issue when trying to edit my Pretome profile, but it works fine when using IE.

Dark Knight
04.05.09, 19:38
HdBits .ro is up & Working fine.
and my acc working fine.

DarkSaint
05.05.09, 00:07

@DarkSaint: have you tried using Internet Explorer? I have the exact same issue when trying to edit my Pretome profile, but it works fine when using IE.

yes, tried on IE, FF , chrome and opera..

theone
06.05.09, 20:24

I didn't say you were banned.
I asked if was possible you were banned and explained how you could have been banned if the site was appearing offline with no error messages and not responding to ping. Doesn't mean you were banned either way below was an explanation that iptables could make it appear like the site was down when it was really up.

anon
06.05.09, 20:31

That's what I meant - I don't even have an HD-Bits account.

Dark Knight
17.05.09, 03:58
Well Guys my Account has been deleted from HD-Bits.ro ..Dont know Why?

It says "There is no account with that username." :frown:

i Did nothing Really , never cheated but just Visited it after 3-4 days thats It...?:biggrin:

Dynamic
17.05.09, 04:47
Did you DL or UP 10gb per month as the quota?

Accounts with a cumulate traffic (download and upload) less than 10GB/month will be disabled after a 1-week warning. This is an average value, actually you are not forced to upload/download every month. Freelech download isn't taken into account.

(New) Accounts with 0 activity, no download (free torrents not included) and no upload, are automatically deleted after being a member for 10 days.

Dark Knight
17.05.09, 04:52
Did you DL or UP 10gb per month as the quota?

Lol never Read the Rules there.. i Thought ban was Due to inaCtivity ..and by the Way , 10 gb/ month is a huge amount to upload....

but eho cares i have some other good HD trackers..
ThanX for d info....:top:

nineball_ssj9
17.05.09, 10:40
what r u guys using to download ? im using azures shu moded .... its not updating my stats on hdbits ? ...

anything working for u guys ? befor i get banned ... lol this is the only site ive had probs with

shawshankraj
17.05.09, 13:35
Mratio works like a charm
Tested upto 1 mbps on well leeched torrent

anon
17.05.09, 17:27
"There is no account with that username."

You have been most likely pruned due to the second point in Dynamic's quote.

and by the Way , 10 gb/ month is a huge amount to upload....

It's a combined amount: if you download 6GB and upload 4GB, for example, you'll have transferred the necessary monthly 10GB.

what r u guys using to download ? im using azures shu moded .... its not updating my stats on hdbits ? ...

Have you given it enough time? Also, make sure the torrent is not freeleech.

Tinkle
17.05.09, 21:31
hdbits make sure u use ratiomaster if things show u connectable even if they see log records they dont suspect nything foul
except dont use insane speeds
and always keep some seedbox proof stolen proof ofcourse ready heheh to justify in their irc
:tongue:

anonftw
18.05.09, 07:05

anything working for u guys ? befor i get banned ... lol this is the only site ive had probs with

I personally use Ratiomaster with 1-2MBps down and 400-600KBps up with memory reader. It works great for me so far !

douche99
28.05.09, 11:43
Actually I always ghostleech there.
Since I m too lazy to change the spoof of azu because I usually use uT1.6.1 and this one is banned at hdbits.ro, I still put in the torrent, get the Tracker status "Client banned" or something similar, but the torrent still starts and downloads even up to 2MB. So nothing is reported to the tracker. But I guess a lot of peer have to allow peer exchange or DHT Network or which ever option is neccessarry to work this.

anon
28.05.09, 18:00
I still put in the torrent, get the Tracker status "Client banned" or something similar, but the torrent still starts and downloads even up to 2MB.

Either other clients in the swarm are ignoring the private flag, or Azureus remembers some peers from one ocassion where you started the torrent with the right spoof.

In a "normal" situation this shouldn't occur, but if you use the DHT-Patch mod on a popular TL torrent and remove the tracker URL before adding it, you'll see that there are around 300 peers, and you can download without announcing to the tracker not even once. Another possibility is getting the peerlist and a (edited) .torrent from a friend that's downloading the same thing, and you can get it without even being a member of the tracker.

I call that ghostleeching+. Could post a tutorial for this if some of you are interested.

douche99
29.05.09, 12:03
Have you tryed the
DHT-Patch mod also on other Trackers...is it save or easily detectable ?
I know it depends on the tracker...

anon
29.05.09, 14:14
The DHT-Patch mod ignores the private flag, enabling you to use DHT and PEX on private torrents.

I have tried it on TL and it worked fine, but remember this one's a gamble: either you find a lot of peers through DHT, which could make you upload more and get banned because those won't be shown in the tracker's peerlist, or you don't find any.

A nice trick for popular TL torrents is using this mod and deleting the tracker URL before adding the torrent, as I mentioned before. You'll usually find enough peers to complete your download at high speeds without even announcing to the tracker. :cool:

douche99
29.05.09, 22:54
I call that ghostleeching+. Could post a tutorial for this if some of you are interested.
Yeah I would really a Tut for that since I wouldn't know what to remove and in which order or whatever. So if you can spare some time...would be great (I think I m not the onlyone):biggrin:

anon
29.05.09, 23:10
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12403

Scroll down, the DHT-Patch method is documented on the FAQ. Have fun! :top:

labrat
30.05.09, 12:31
i'm done with that tracker - got disabled for inactivity (again) even though i was clearly above the 10gb transfer/month limit this time :(

anon
30.05.09, 18:26
got disabled for inactivity (again) even though i was clearly above the 10gb transfer/month limit this time :(

Then perhaps you could go to their IRC and ask why you got banned...

labrat
30.05.09, 19:03
Then perhaps you could go to their IRC and ask why you got banned...

been there, done that: for inactivity - that's what they told me (as i said in my other post)

and i had easily transferred more than 10gb...

but it's not that bad - i will switch to some other easy to seed hd tracker

douche99
30.05.09, 19:57
Ah just dont worry, there are better HD Trackers than this one. And most of them dont have the minimum transfer rate to not get disabled. The got open registration once in a while anyways so you can get easily in there again:top: