PDA

View Full Version : What.cd Staff is watching us

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 13:20
They disabled my account and told me in irc that you are supercheater..
Now i will never trade any invite here...its really scary that how do they know me

Mihai
30.04.09, 13:22
But how??Can they find out what your ip is just by using this forum??:confused2:It's really scary.I mean how did they knew you were supercheater??

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 13:35
@Mihai91
i really have no idea..
Its very shocking .... they told me that you are member at sb-inn and told me hi supercheater and dont play dumb with us.
Now go away ....:confused2:
I just spoiled my friend i was actually using his account for months -- because i know his pass:tongue:

I dont know that how they know me that i am supercheater

Butcho
30.04.09, 13:39
I think he invited someone who works for any tracker and that person gave his details also to what.cd and other sites. The most high level sites cooperate together...
Or they cached an invite and he told them that his inviter is supercheater of sbi...

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 13:47
@Butcho - i gave my what.cd invite to a known cheater ...
Hey is there any risk of ban on other trackers

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Is there any chance that the person i invited just fuxd me up and he told my original name here

Butcho
30.04.09, 13:50
I think that this known cheater told them who you are on sbi.
That the only logic explanation...
There is a ban risk if you have the same user name and email on different sites or if you stayed there in the past with the same ip address.
A second possibly is that they could find out who you are because they've seen any threat here on sbi where you talked about the invitation and on that day only one new user has registered there...

theone
30.04.09, 14:18
I highly doubt that him giving an invite on that day and being the only person on that day would be possible. A site like what has to have more than 1 invite given away a day.

I would think more along the lines of whoever he invited got caught cheating and then gave him up maybe?
(Just passing my own thoughts around.)

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 14:27
@theone
The known cheater i invited was disabled from what.cd once,i think he has screwed me up.

shawshankraj
30.04.09, 14:29
I highly doubt that him giving an invite on that day and being the only person on that day would be possible. A site like what has to have more than 1 invite given away a day.

How they know your name in what.cd

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 14:33
u using e same nick ?

Butcho
30.04.09, 14:36
No he used a different name there but perhaps his invite told his name to the what.cd staff...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
30.04.09, 14:40
no what.cd staff member overhere..it's only a rat that provide info to what.cd..and you know the rat just that he play "i'm stupid/i don't know/i don't see anything"

after all if it's a member from what.cd overhere...f**k them/him ..i have 15 ban's on what.cd ...what else can make to us beside ban us...i'm sick of this bullshit..you will be banned..yeah right..it's like i'm going to jail:rolleyes: i will change the ip..use proxy ..socks..change the isp ip...chose a dynamic ip and i will be back again:cool:..i'm sick of nerds stuff members that threaten us with "you will be banned" ..yeah right ..so what whe will be banned?:smile:

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 14:49
finally 7 th Ban from what.cd
and 5 th from BCG:tongue:
but i will find them

Samanoske
30.04.09, 14:56
Ouch, mate. My condolences for the screwover. Anyone here could be one of them, guess all of us will always face the constant, potential risk of getting frakked too. I'd be pretty surprised if your invitee actually gave you up though, there aren't many people around with THAT level of stupidity. Then again, he/she might've been threatened too and saved his/her own arse by selling you out. :P Kinda scary, come to think of it. Even torrent trackers are now introducing espionage...

shawshankraj
I never get banned from high lelel tracker

I am cheating on

tl
scl
revtt
bh
what.cd
waffles

And bitmetv

fooltoo
well there is no actual staff member in here, for sure. It would really be a mole who is trying to ruin us. My opinion, never trade here. If you do it , do it through PM, not through public offers.

Mihai
30.04.09, 14:59
no what.cd staff member overhere..it's only a rat that provide info to what.cd..and you know the rat just that he play "i'm stupid/i don't know/i don't see anything"

after all if it's a member from what.cd overhere...f**k them/him ..i have 15 ban's on what.cd ...what else can make to us beside ban us...i'm sick of this bullshit..you will be banned..yeah right..it's like i'm going to jail:rolleyes: i will change the ip..use proxy ..socks..change the isp ip...chose a dynamic ip and i will be back again:cool:..i'm sick of nerds stuff members that threaten us with "you will be banned" ..yeah right ..so what whe will be banned?:smile:

Like your atitude.And yes what can they do??Ban us all.So?? We trade and get another invite and we cheat again.

StealthLeecher
30.04.09, 15:14
Imao - i went to there irc again to scram them but they told all my comments that i am making in this thread ....
What.cd staff get the fuk off

Samanoske
30.04.09, 18:56
well there is no actual staff member in here, for sure.

Sorry for the interruption, mate. But you would know this particular piece of information, because....? We can all make our guesses and assumptions, but you seem certain of it as if you have no room to doubt otherwise. Why's that?

And whoever it may be, I believe they're merely protecting the interests of their community. Not that I approve of it, but they're not the ones truly at fault here. Just doing their jobs. Delta Force VS. Terrorists. :tongue:

hitman
30.04.09, 19:16
My opinion, never trade here. If you do it , do it through PM, not through public offers.

you can trade here but you should trade good trackers only with members with more then only 10 posts and a good reputation.

and never write here on the same day where you received the invite and signup on the tracker that the trade is done.

Dynamic
30.04.09, 19:42
Getting banned is part of the risk. :wink2:

You lose some but win more than you lose.

Just get back on it like Dark said. :top:

dunkendonuts
30.04.09, 21:02
Yeah, pretty much... Just use a proxy and get a seedbox, and oh... to what.cd, whoever the user is fucking with the members here, fuck off.! Cuz you banned me for no fucking reason (cheating on revtt), and I don't give a crap, you know why, cuz you can't keep me off so go to hell.

Tinkle
01.05.09, 04:39
I never get banned from high lelel tracker

I am cheating on

tl
scl
revtt
bh
what.cd
waffles

And bitmetv

my friend of all the trackers u mentioned except for bitmetv reamining are easy to cheat and as far as what is concerned they are known to have members who lurk around such forums and catch the cheaters so atleast in case of what try to get in through only PM trades and not through open trade threads :smile:

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 06:36
I got banned on what.cd

Reason:

Rules violation

alpacino
01.05.09, 07:15
I got banned on what.cd

Reason:

Rules violation

Sorry to hear that. Enter their irc channel with the same nick you had at what.cd and ask them why. Post back here to keep us informed please. Tell us, if they knew you're shawshankraj.

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 07:34
give me the address and channel of what.cd plz

alpacino
01.05.09, 07:56
server irc.what.cd
channel: #what.cd-disabled

Terminator
01.05.09, 08:48
i think we should start some creteria here for cheaters as we adopting at invites forum , asking for profile links and other screen shots to weigh some one eligibility for invites.

some restricted zone at this forum..where only cheaters to be allowed after seeing his qualification as cheater and other credentials, then he/she be allowed to that section. just to minimize the threat.

or any other measures.

Aurion
01.05.09, 13:07
Calm down man,it is very normal that loads of staff members of other trackers/forums or even spies join SB-I as normal members just to keep a sharp eye on us with all our arsenal :biggrin:

That's why you have to play smart on them,try it.

anon
01.05.09, 17:24
i think we should start some creteria here for cheaters as we adopting at invites forum , asking for profile links and other screen shots to weigh some one eligibility for invites.

It's easy to give a completely unrelated member's profile link as yours, and screenshots can be faked with a key press.

some restricted zone at this forum..where only cheaters to be allowed after seeing his qualification as cheater and other credentials, then he/she be allowed to that section. just to minimize the threat.

Isn't trading with someone with good reputation the same?

Großmutter
01.05.09, 19:50
my acc was deleted because I came from this forum (irc) shit!!
I could not even talk with the staff, no acc back!

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 20:07
There's gotta be a rat, there is no way in hell what.cd can get your ip's through this site.

kazuya
01.05.09, 20:22
Now i remember something,the person who gave me invite at What.CD,you must be banned there to,are you?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
01.05.09, 21:09
change the ip when you register on what.cd and send the announces also with that ip ...and when you enter on forum use only your real ip..and for what.cd a special ip..should be safe :biggrin:

dunkendonuts
01.05.09, 21:28
Yeah, I'm banned there for cheating on revtt, oh well.

Aurion
01.05.09, 22:22
lol guys about bans,I got banned off several trackers couple of months ago when I was testing some techniques/tools to verify their integrity with those trackers,but I do know that getting is always easier than being kicked out :biggrin:

anon
01.05.09, 23:21
About changing your IP... I think that if you run the AOL software inside a sandbox (using Sandboxie), only the s'boxed programs will be tunneled through it, while the rest of your PC uses your real address...

KalPenn
01.05.09, 23:54
About changing your IP... I think that if you run the AOL software inside a sandbox (using Sandboxie), only the s'boxed programs will be tunneled through it, while the rest of your PC uses your real address...

AOL Dialer does not start when I try to run it using sandbox.

anon
01.05.09, 23:55
It successfully starts and "dials" for me. (Using Sandboxie 3.02)

Try it inside a separate box.

KalPenn
02.05.09, 00:34
Using Sandboxie 3.02 still not working. Do I need to kill the original aol process using taskbar before trying it in sandbox??

anon
02.05.09, 00:35
Yes - you can't run two at the same time.

If you still have problems, (re)install the full AOL software inside the sandbox.

nishant
02.05.09, 02:47
All we have to do is be more careful, and give more general advice. For example I remember when I said what torrent on what.cd I was going to cheat on. Big mistake.

Tarantino
02.05.09, 03:09
Ban What.cd I have 2 accounts with different ip (i use a Router), mail, nick (Example Lol - TheLol)

All new 2 Acc

If, within yet? Ban?

Do you just change Ip?

alpacino
02.05.09, 11:43
Ban What.cd I have 2 accounts with different ip (i use a Router), mail, nick (Example Lol - TheLol)

All new 2 Acc

If, within yet? Ban?

Do you just change Ip?

Having a router doesn't mean you have different ips on the internet, just different local ips, so be careful. The rest of your post, if I understood, you have 2 accounts and wanna know if it's safe to login in both from your computer or lan? If so, NO, it's not safe. I would recommend renewing your ip (if it's dynamic) by resetting your router, log in one of the accs. Then log out, clear all cookies and history, renew the ip again and log in the 2nd.

Tarantino
02.05.09, 16:42
It is not enough to change Ip,log out.

Why should clear all cookies and history?

anon
02.05.09, 18:01
For example I remember when I said what torrent on what.cd I was going to cheat on. Big mistake.

I have said I like faking on the Windows Toolbox a lot of times :biggrin:

Why should clear all cookies and history?

It's a bit suspicious to send the cookies of an user that's just logged out and you're not supposed to be.

Same goes for the cache! If it's the first time your new IP visits What.cd (no cookies), how come you already have its resources cached?

Using a different browser would be even better.

alpacino
02.05.09, 23:17
Ned Flanders, I could add another hint: since you have a router, it appears you have a lan with more than 1 computer, right? If so, you can also, renew ip and log in from another computer too. But make sure you don't forget which computer you have logged each acc.

shawshankraj
03.05.09, 02:15
Hey ANON plz change the name of member MADARCHOOD

It's a Indian slang Word.

It's translate in English is like Mother****

So plz change his name

anonftw
03.05.09, 02:21
Hey ANON plz change the name of member MADARCHOOD

It's a Indian slang Word.

It's translate in English is like Mother****

So plz change his name

It is now added to my list of foreign swear words, sorry to interrupt. :top: Carry On !

KalPenn
03.05.09, 09:02
stop spamming Madarchood

@shawshankraj
He just changed his nick from supercheater to Madarchood

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 09:12
Yeah, well they can't keep us out of what.cd, never, no one can keep us out... Were to slick.

Stickbutt
03.05.09, 09:15
Yeah, well they can't keep us out of what.cd, never, no one can keep us out... Were to slick.

I expect an uphill battle.

fooltoo
03.05.09, 09:19
well, but still , we have to be cautious as hell, dont we. Because individual bans dont matter, but region bans will do, and that will be catastrophic

Dark Knight
03.05.09, 09:43
Well i was banned while cheating on What.cd....
and as a result of it , those Cocksuckers got me Banned on
*Bitme
*BiTmeTv
*Revtt

plus some more trackers...

But I got In Second Time :biggrin:..But also banned after 10 days rom Registration......

What.cd Go to Hell.......:mad2:

fooltoo
03.05.09, 09:50
well I sense the btban project coming in secretly though

Dark Knight
03.05.09, 09:53
well I sense the btban project coming in secretly though

What Is this Btban:shockkk!: Project ? Am i missing something....:confused:

KalPenn
03.05.09, 10:01
@Dark Knight
Here is the link for more info. It seems the project has been abandoned
FILEnetworks Blog: How to spoof, fake and cheat ratio on private BitTorrent trackers (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-spoof-fake-and-cheat-ratio-on.html)

# BTBan Project – BTBan (http://btban.net/) is a new project aimed at stopping cheaters, traders and other scammers on private trackers. More information can be found here. EDIT: The site has been down for quite a while. The project may have been abandoned.

fooltoo
03.05.09, 10:44
while it definitely says that the project may have been abandoned , but i dont think they have, for only the site is down,..not the looby behind, and maybe trackers are secretly making it work

anon
03.05.09, 18:24
Thread cleaned.

The BTBan project is like the Steambans of BitTorrent trackers, but it's been abandoned. Trackers themselves sharing info is another thing.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.05.09, 23:06
http://btban.net/

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at btban.net.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

BtBan Project Down :smile:))))

anon
03.05.09, 23:07
Yes, it's been down for a while. :tongue:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.05.09, 23:14
Yes, it's been down for a while. :tongue:

that's why i have never heard until know about this .

projects against cheaters/traders are like the fresh trackers right now...today online...tomorrow garbage :smile:))

whe never stop to cheat and trade and never die.

Always will be somebody else that will continue our "bad habbit's":rolleyes:

firedup_85
04.05.09, 14:18
They banned my country. I'll never be able to become a member again. :(

splicer
04.05.09, 14:48
Change your IP, and then find an invite, or trade for an account with an IP in the same countyr. Sorted; back into What.CD.

shawshankraj
04.05.09, 14:51
they have banned india from their irc channel

firedup_85
04.05.09, 14:56
If I find an invite, will I be able to register with my country's IP?

anon
04.05.09, 15:00
They banned my country. I'll never be able to become a member again. :(

As far as I know What.cd only bans countries from their IRC interview, but not from the tracker itself.

If you change your IP, clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser, then get an invite from someone else and register using details different from those of your other trackers, everything should be fine.

morgan
04.05.09, 15:43
If I find an invite, will I be able to register with my country's IP?

as i know if your country is banned and if you find invite you have to sign up with proxy or from seedbox

if there is no 404 error IP unauthorized the you have to log in with proxy all times and to download use the sitting of the proxy or use the seed box
if it is open for you wait some time then log in with your ip and every thing will be fine

anon
04.05.09, 15:44
The problem is, if someone logs in using the same proxy, the tracker will pick this up as a double-account and ban both. :frown:

morgan
04.05.09, 16:07
yes so he have to use good proxy
any the chance that any one log in with same proxy is to low may be .01% so it might be safe

alpacino
04.05.09, 17:45
yes so he have to use good proxy
any the chance that any one log in with same proxy is to low may be .01% so it might be safe
I guess not for public open proxies :tongue: There are just too many users using it for many reasons including bypassing 1 click file hosters delays.

anon
04.05.09, 19:04
There are just too many users using it for many reasons

Exactly. As long as the proxy itself is public you're taking a risk; same goes for anonymous networks such as Tor, where it's also very easy to check if an IP belongs to a node.

Aurion
04.05.09, 19:45
Also,always bare in mind that whenever the proxy is easy to find,the more lack of privacy it generates,so what anon says is increasingly happening every day,and that's why you need to find some good private 1 hour task proxies in order to be safe.

kazuya
04.05.09, 19:58
what are best proxy's for such use?i mean private,payed proxy's. or are there better solutions like VPN... and what.any recommendation?

anon
04.05.09, 20:06
I don't really know, but a Google search for "private proxies" should give you info.

Regarding VPN (I think this would be the best), FSF has made a provider list with reviews some time ago... I can only tell you that Relakks' IPs are banned. :biggrin:

Tarantino
05.05.09, 01:05
Ban mi What :frown:

I was ban for a third time without having cheated on Ratio.

Ip change , total cleaning to Firefox

Why ban me? :mad2:

I entered the mIRC channel

after 10 minutes BAN channel

anon
05.05.09, 01:08
Did you click any links to What.cd here?

What about going to their IRC? You have nothing to lose...

Tarantino
05.05.09, 01:22
Did you click any links to What.cd here?

No, I just copied the name of the channel

You know what I think it was you who invited me because I believe it is the second time that invites me .. but on different forums

Or they can see exactly where I am "longitude - latitude"

anon
05.05.09, 01:24
You know what I think it was you who invited me

I don't recall inviting you :biggrin:

Don't be fooled, I think there's at least one "Anon" on What.cd miserably failing at pretending to be me.

Tarantino
05.05.09, 01:34
No you Anon.

It seems to me that I have 2 invite came from the same user (YQZ), but in different forums.

Sorry for my English.

Luckily I recorded it again

KalPenn
05.05.09, 08:17
Ban mi What :frown:

I was ban for a third time without having cheated on Ratio.

Ip change , total cleaning to Firefox

Why ban me? :mad2:

I entered the mIRC channel

after 10 minutes BAN channel

Did you change your MAC address?? I have heard that what.cd can detect mac address so even if you change your ip and browser they can recognize you.

Stickbutt
05.05.09, 10:15
I have heard that what.cd can detect mac address so even if you change your ip and browser they can recognize you.

Complete MAC addresses are not sent beyond the local subnet, so if the people at What say they can detect them, they're nothing but liars. If anything, they might be able to see the final two digits, but even that is highly unlikely.

splicer
05.05.09, 13:07
The ideas of MAC adresses being banned seemed to have spawned from a post of mine:

Also, I have a feeling that What.CD bans Mac addresses, but I'm not too sure; when I first got in about two years ago I used NRPG RM to build up a decent buffer, so I had no reason to cheat for a while. Probably about 6 months ago, my ratio needed some boosting and ran NRPG RM and found I was banned within an hour! So I waited a few weeks for my IP to change, and decided to try out the IRC method. When I joined the IRC, and tried to join the channel concerning obtaining an invite, it said I was banned! So I phoned up my ISP and requested an IP change, it happened, and I was still banned! I didn't try to get back in for a long time as I wasn't too bothered; then I learned about Mac address spoofing and saw my router (a Linksys model) had that feature. I Changed my Mac address, got into the channel, did the IRC interview, and got back into What.CD.

I still stick by this theory, but at the moments that's all it is; there is no hard proven evidence that they can identify my MAC address.

Tarantino
05.05.09, 14:37
MAC address.?:confused2:

splicer
05.05.09, 14:57
Essentially like an IP address for hardware, in that it is used to identify hardware to computer systems.

anon
05.05.09, 16:48
Complete MAC addresses are not sent beyond the local subnet, so if the people at What say they can detect them, they're nothing but liars.

That's possible, but splicer would bypass a ban only after changing his MAC. :confused:

splicer
05.05.09, 17:54
Well, currently my IP has been permanently banned; hence this is a good time to test whether my MAC gives me a way, but I have unfortunately lost my ability to spoof MAC addreses :(. So, if I change IP, clear cache, etc... and attempt an IRC interview I should be able to get back into What.CD. If they ban me from the channel, then I know there is something else to it.

---------- Post added at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

#what.cd-invites unable to join channel (invite only)
Now I need an invite to join the invite channel! LOL, is it closed by any chance?

anon
05.05.09, 18:02
unfortunately lost my ability to spoof MAC addreses :(

Why is that?

splicer
05.05.09, 18:17
Before I used to have my Linksys router to this special like WiFi adaptor provided by my ISP, so it was essentially my Linksys router with MAC spoofing capabilities connected to my ISP's servers. Then we switched to cabled, and my Linksys router, turned out to not be a modem, and so I was given a modem.
So:
ISP's servers <---> Modem <---> Linksys router.
And my modem doesn't have MAC spoofing capabilities...

Any idea about the What.CD invite thing?

kazuya
05.05.09, 18:47
i have such combination isp - modem - router (Dlink) but you can change in router mac,my modem is set to bridge so it's only acting like a pass trough,like directly connected to ISP,the router takes care of everything else,NAT,ports... i just changed in manual settings for internet the mac and pressed save,router rebooted and mac changed

splicer
05.05.09, 19:11
Thank you kazuya, I now wish to pronounce myself openly gay and in love with you! Got MAC spoofing capabilities back!
+1 thanks
+1 as many reps as possible in one go (turns out it's only one)

And that IRC message:

#what.cd-invites unable to join channel (invite only)
No longer continues.

kazuya
05.05.09, 19:22
lol :rolling_eyes: just ask daddy Kazuya if you have problems:biggrin:

Aurion
05.05.09, 19:31
@splicer: did you try using internal proxy address ? I mean like injecting the new IP into your local connection in order to fully spoof your real IP.Anyway,you always depend on tools such as Charon or ProxySwitcher after being provided with the right private 1 task proxies.

splicer
05.05.09, 19:39
No, I've never tried it...

Joker86
06.05.09, 04:50
I've been three times to ban What.cd

How do I change the Mac Addreses?

How can I see my Mac Addreses?

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 04:53
Yes I would like to acquire these tools to change me mac address (incase) but I could access their invite channel, I can access there help and disabled channel, so I think I got off lucky and they only disabled my account.

alpacino
06.05.09, 10:37
@Joker96 and dunkendonuts:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9761

---------- Post added at 05:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 ----------

@kazuya and splicer, your routers have the option to manually input anything as MAC address? Easy as that? So I guess MAC can't be considered a real "serial number".

splicer
06.05.09, 13:21
I don't think it can be any numbers; I think there are some rules, like it has to start with 00.

Mmmm, it depends on how you view it. On one hand, to permanently change the MAC address is difficult; I think it qould require some factory things if you get what I mean. On the other, essentially yes, I input a new MAC address and click spoof, and computer hardware think it is a new peice of hardware.

Just incase you wanted to see:
http://i44.tinypic.com/29f6knc.jpg
Enter a valid MAC address, and click "Save". Router reboots, and I usually get a new IP straight away.

kazuya
06.05.09, 14:07
Enter a valid MAC address, and click "Save". Router reboots, and I usually get a new IP straight away.

Well that way you can't be sure that your MAC is banned since your IP changed and you managed to get in after that.It could depend only on IP as usually.

@kazuya and splicer, your routers have the option to manually input anything as MAC address? Easy as that?

Yep,easy as that.I have Dlink DIR 655,Type MAC in and save settings,router reebots after that,you get new IP and MAC.Weel new IP you get also with just switching modem off/on

splicer
06.05.09, 16:10
Well that way you can't be sure that your MAC is banned since your IP changed and you managed to get in after that.It could depend only on IP as usually.

Good point, but I did state in a previous post that I phoned my ISP requesting an IP change. The change happened, and I was still unable to join the invite channel. This occured before I bridged my modem, and spoofed my router's MAC, so the MAC that was connecting to my ISP was my modem's MAC address, as well as the same MAC that was being used to connect to what.cd-invites.

Tarantino
07.05.09, 15:47
Hello boys

But if I log in from another PC with the same router sees another Mac address?

splicer
07.05.09, 15:57
No; your ISP is still connecting to you through your router and/or modem. The only MAC address your ISP should see is your routers/modems and is how, in the case of a dynamic IP, they assign you an IP.