PDA

View Full Version : one more idi*t..This time from SB-I

Terminator
30.04.09, 06:01
He already got banned from gft and bcg and now scc.
And more foolishly and ironicly he:stupid: used same nick at those trackers as he own here.:shockkk!:

He put his inviter also at trouble at scc, inviter got warning for inviting cheater there.

you can see his name at this SS.:baeh:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4464/sccpmcheaterh.jpg

Dynamic
30.04.09, 06:38
Well, people need to learn some how...people don't learn lessons from not making mistakes. :confused2:

Mind you its an expensive mistakes...Sceneaccess is high level no?

fooltoo
30.04.09, 06:49
heck, i know this guy, seems he got banned in lot many other trackers. Foolish really

shawshankraj
30.04.09, 09:41
He already got banned from gft and bcg and now scc.
And more foolishly and ironicly he used same nick at those trackers as he own here.

He put his inviter also at trouble at scc, inviter got warning for inviting cheater there.

you can see his name at this SS.

r u inviter who invite him to the tracker scc?

anonftw
30.04.09, 09:45
No offense to you shawshankraj, but he would be crazy to answer such a question.

shawshankraj
30.04.09, 09:56
No offense to you shawshankraj, but he would be crazy to answer such a question.

I know but this ss is taken from different forum in which hackvish got banned

I know the inviter verywell who invite him on scc

so just crosschecking

alpacino
30.04.09, 10:01
LOL, I know this guy from somewhere else, but he ain't banned there, yet that is. Not a smart move to use same name everywhere.

Terminator
30.04.09, 10:19
no i am not the inviter of this guy.
Just passed the information for you ppl here to let you know that how stupid and careless that guy is.

I also know the inviter, he is very outstanding person, investing his own money to get the invites from highl level trackers, just to share them with members there, but in reward he got the warning at scc.

anon
30.04.09, 17:21
Using different usernames, passwords and e-mail addresses at every tracker should be a basic yet vital security measure...

The screenshot appears to be down.

SBfreak
30.04.09, 17:36
To think that at the begining I had the same name as on all trackers:tongue:.

Ohh and the screenshot is down for me.

Aurion
30.04.09, 18:22
Strange that you notice an experienced torrenter who just keeps on using same details on most of his/her accounts which eventually guarantee them a free express ticket.