PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid down again!!!

A-Day
09.11.07, 15:34
demonoid.com

The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

well, i hope they will be back up and move their servers elsewhere so they won't be hassled anymore.

Manas
10.11.07, 14:20
That are really bad news. Demonoid is a unique tracker with unique staff.
I hope they'll be up again soon! :shockkk!:

But I wonder how long it will go on like that: Demonoid moving to new servers getting threats etc. :rolling_eyes:

v0us
10.11.07, 22:14
They say that it is just an inconvenience, they are thus going to return very fast!

twilight
11.11.07, 22:00
a tracker as big as Demonoid cant be down for long.
also, for those who still has torrents from demonoid in their list.

copy and paste the same torrent file name in ISOhunt's search and then copy all those trackers u see over.

this might help u finishing your torrents...especially the ones that are near completion.

I think Deimos should move the servers to a place where the MPAA nor the RIAA dare to go.

yito
16.11.07, 08:41
i canīt believe. that is the best tracker.

kokolizo
22.01.08, 04:38
filelist could be a good one to replace demonoid... but by far that one was the best...

cheater
24.01.08, 22:28
it's not the same thing. there are a lot of good trackers but demonoid was unique

mat
25.01.08, 18:18
why you said that???

ratio_freak
08.02.08, 14:13
a tracker as big as Demonoid cant be down for long.
also, for those who still has torrents from demonoid in their list.

copy and paste the same torrent file name in ISOhunt's search and then copy all those trackers u see over.

this might help u finishing your torrents...especially the ones that are near completion.

I think Deimos should move the servers to a place where the MPAA nor the RIAA dare to go.

They should shift servers to Pakistan...lol

yoco
23.02.08, 22:38
Demonoid was one of the best trackers. I hope they come back soon.

maniak
24.02.08, 03:02
the tracker of demonoid is up........ i hope the site come back soon

shahjinn
24.02.08, 12:48
Good News, Tracker is Up - Now we just need the site back ;)

Best Regards
shahjinn

Master!
25.02.08, 12:49
Good News, Tracker is Up - Now we just need the site back ;)

Best Regards
shahjinn

this is true..i don't know if its still up but before a few days it was..:top:

lets hope for the site now!

shahjinn
25.02.08, 20:01
this is true..i don't know if its still up but before a few days it was..

lets hope for the site now!

hehe i was an active member in the demonoid and the vista activation i posted it made 1,000 users activated their vista os , they were saying good things for me and i actually posted a key which was valid and it made those 1,000 users activate with it .. also in other forums they posted that phone activation method which was like offline activation without going to internet :rolleyes2:

best regards
shahjinn

Master!
26.02.08, 12:43
can anyone confirm if the tracker is still up?

Rebound
26.02.08, 13:50
can anyone confirm if the tracker is still up?

No, itīs down for me too. :frown:

regards

Rebound

Master!
26.02.08, 13:59
Bad news..:(

hope to see it up again....

shahjinn
26.02.08, 21:04
Oh dear, before the tracker was up but not for long enough , i think they are still busy on shifting their server so all the best to them , i also hope this great site demonoid to be back as it was so people will get happy and rejoice :klatsch_3:

Master!
27.02.08, 01:09
i believe that in the end it will come back!

shahjinn
27.02.08, 09:54
i believe that in the end it will come back!

No user would want to miss such a Great Tracker :smile:

patrickbateman
28.02.08, 19:23
This tracker had a lot of nice stuff. It sucks that demonoid and oink went down around the same time

Dark_Matter
13.03.08, 16:28
I think Demonoid's time has come and gone.
They could have come back as good as ever, but it's too late to start over again. The strength of Demonoid was it's member base. With so much time elapsed, the members have moved on to other sites. Unless they can come back with all of their member lists and ratios intact, they are doomed to fail. No one wants to start from zero again.

Bayernfan
15.03.08, 11:14
Indeed ... if a tracker goes down for some reason for a longer time it is very hard to get back up and become the same as before.

Let's hope Demonoid is the exception to this rule.

Bye.

yoco
16.03.08, 12:13
Hey! I just have one question. Is the trackers link the same?

Master!
22.03.08, 16:19
The tracker's "link"i think yes!
the site is down..

btw.. i read that its still up!