PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on SCC (SceneAccess)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

fooltoo
28.04.09, 07:09
Well, there are some specific questions i wanted to ask.

I heard that SCC has upgraded their scripts, but does mRatio work there?

Again, can I use mRatio with 175-200 Kbps up speed in the Archive Section.

Also , what is the maximum speed I can use in the Vuze Extreme Mod..Is 150-200 Kbps up speed in Vuze Extreme Mod enough? Should I lower it , or can I go a lil over it.

Please also suggest the max and min up-down value.

anonftw
28.04.09, 07:15
I generally use about the same speeds you mention with the extreme mod. I have heard of people going over that, but I am ultra safe. I check the peer list and base my speeds around the higher upload speeds. On 0 day I just let it rip as the leechers come at about those speeds. It hasn't failed me yet ! :top:

splicer
28.04.09, 08:23
+ 1 to Vuze Exteme Mod. Same speeds as mentioned. No spoof.

fooltoo
28.04.09, 09:20
How largely has their scripts updated though, like i can really say they are not at par with What etc, but how overboard can you really go in SCC?

BTW, the guys above, thankx for the suggestions

anonftw
28.04.09, 09:41
I have hit 30:1 ratios recently on very small files by mistake due to Vuze mod sending ~170 K for each hit. I just stop and remove and move on. I seriously doubt the scripts are anywhere near What. I would suggest keeping things at a safe speed of ~150-200 like a half empty Fiber Optic connection or a busy seedbox. Just work that ratio a few gigs at a time and build a slow buffer, do not get greedy because then you possibly stick out. Remember though, there are plenty of 10/10mbps seedboxes working fulltime there on IRC scripts, so you can can away with a bit here and there.

I know nothing of scripts, hopefully someone else will speak up.

My suggestion is to jump on newer packs and seed 1.5 or 2.0:1 with lots of leechers and build up a big buffer, then grab whatever else you want as long as you seed to requirements. I can say that I have a huge buffer almost as any other "seedbox" user does. Be Safe, not greedy. Good Luck !

Vuze mod takes alot of the pain out of cheating.

fooltoo
28.04.09, 10:02
thanks a lot anonftw

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:23 ----------

sorry for the double..but does the latest RatioMaster work with the memory reader? Also , if it does , what are the down and up rates , and what are the other options i should check and uncheck.

Please Reply?

anonftw
28.04.09, 10:11
Since we are both awake I will answer, LOL. download should be safe at 1-2MBs there for ratiomaster and I use the same upload speeds as with the Vuze mod. Be sure to use the memory reader with whatever client you are using and do not forget to click use TCP listener box. Also, as I said before check the activity in the peer list in the torrent details to be sure all the leechers are still downloading and are not partial seeders(those that just grabbed part of a pack). Be Safe.

alpacino
28.04.09, 11:19
Also, as I said before check the activity in the peer list in the torrent details to be sure all the leechers are still downloading and are not partial seeders
Hey anonftw where exactly can I check this?

MiCRON
28.04.09, 11:58
Hey anonftw where exactly can I check this?

Go to the torrent details page, there you can see "Peers" > "see full list". :wink:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.04.09, 12:03
I'm using on pack's speed's between 50-80 with RM + memory reader and it's ok.

fooltoo
28.04.09, 12:08
okay..will see using moderate speeds.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
28.04.09, 12:23
okay..will see using moderate speeds.

moderate speed's it's enough to have a ratio 1:1 2:1 ..don't be greedy no mather what tracker you cheat on.

if you want to keep the account and be safe..the first rule it's don't be greedy and the second one cheat with moderate speed's.

let's not forget that in the first place whe cheat only to keep the account, not for become ratio master's and have 100TB per tracker.

advertie
28.04.09, 18:29
There's no need to cheat there.Packs are all free, scene rls are everywhere.

anonftw
28.04.09, 18:38
There's no need to cheat there.Packs are all free, scene rls are everywhere.
You are correct, but try telling fish not to swim !

Really though, I am here in these forums because I have small bandwidth and have slow upload speeds that cannot compete with seedboxes. Other peers do not get much data from me so my upload amount does not move up much on its own. When I get decent residential internet in my area I will stop using the tools except on Tophos.

anon
28.04.09, 22:13
How largely has their scripts updated though

Well, the PMR no longer works there, for example.

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 11:44
I'm using on pack's speed's between 50-80 with RM + memory reader and it's ok.

I know Abour RM but how to use it with Memory reader.

plz someone tell me about memory reader.

shoulder
01.05.09, 11:57
anon explained it here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html). :wink2:

shawshankraj
02.05.09, 09:20
I am cheating on scc with help of azu ddj mod

I am downloading archive pack then cheating at speed 200 to 250 kbps

fooltoo
02.05.09, 12:00
well shwashank ,your speeds are okay, but take care that your actual downloads speeds are greater than that.

Aurion
02.05.09, 16:50
And what's wrong if his actual download speed is greater than his fake upload speed ? I mean he's using Azurues Shu Hack which requires real speeds in terms of downloading only,also if we take into consideration that most connections around the world gives download speed "X" times the upload speed,then I don't beleive there won't be any problem if his download speed was already greater.

shawshankraj
02.05.09, 17:08
well shwashank ,your speeds are okay, but take care that your actual downloads speeds are greater than that.

My downloading speed is same as i am using fake uploading speed.

Is there any problem to have both upload and download speed are same.

tell me[/COLOR]

anon
02.05.09, 18:04
And what's wrong if his actual download speed is greater than his fake upload speed ?

There's nothing wrong. On the contrary, most people have asymmetric lines, so it keeps you from drawing attention. That's why fooltoo advised that.

My downloading speed is same as i am using fake uploading speed.

Is there any problem to have both upload and download speed are same.

Well, I don't know about SCC, but some trackers (e.g. TB) are known to ask you how come you're "uploading" at a higher speed than what your ISP can offer, for example.

fooltoo
03.05.09, 04:28
Well, I was in TB, was disabled due to inactivity, but this seems to be a new thing that they are doing..querying members about the speed

anon
03.05.09, 18:00
Those are the best scripts: watchful admins. :biggrin:

But you can easily bypass them with "no report, show as leech". :tongue:

freeze238
18.05.09, 04:13
in scc,if you dont download for a month but visit site regular,will account be disabled?

anonftw
18.05.09, 06:45
in scc,if you dont download for a month but visit site regular,will account be disabled?

Just login from time to time and click something once for good measure and you should be fine,

hojotrance
19.05.09, 16:08
i have used the autodownload script and "upload multiplier" for popular torrents! if you are too late on some torrents, you can't seed them well :smile:

RUBBER
19.05.09, 23:27
i am using speed mode ++ at 250 at 330 and works fine :biggrin:

freeze238
20.05.09, 17:34
is it possible for user from ban country to sign up in scc?i sent invite to a person in other forum,and i found out hes romanian...and as i sent him invite,i dont want waste it,is it possible for him signup?i saw the AOL ip change but dont know if it works or hotspot shield,i need to know a secure way for signup,i dont want waste the invite.

KalPenn
20.05.09, 18:17
is it possible for user from ban country to sign up in scc?i sent invite to a person in other forum,and i found out hes romanian...and as i sent him invite,i dont want waste it,is it possible for him signup?i saw the AOL ip change but dont know if it works or hotspot shield,i need to know a secure way for signup,i dont want waste the invite.

Yes, its possible... Tell him to sign up using the AOL proxy once his account is confirmed he can browse and download from the site using his real ip...

shawshankraj
22.05.09, 11:42
TOday i cheat on SCC with newly uploaded torrent in archive section with 75 gb size with Ratimaster.
I have used memory reader and i have used 500 kbps upload speed and download speed 800 kbps and i have successfully uploaded 4 gb.
It's safe to use this speed on bigger file in archive section with rm or not?

KalPenn
24.05.09, 18:48
TOday i cheat on SCC with newly uploaded torrent in archive section with 75 gb size with Ratimaster.
I have used memory reader and i have used 500 kbps upload speed and download speed 800 kbps and i have successfully uploaded 4 gb.
It's safe to use this speed on bigger file in archive section with rm or not?

Safe... Don't Know.... but I wouldnt recommend such speed... I have been cheating with Rm @ 250 - 300 kbps upload speed in the archive section and everything is fine till now

anon
24.05.09, 22:40
Aurion has also successfully faked at 500kB/s if I'm not mistaken. :smile:

Flashing is definitely to be avoided after their script update.

anonftw
24.05.09, 23:17
FOR INFORMATIONAL purposes only :
I have noticed in the peerlist speeds of 6-18MBps down and up between seedboxes on newly released torrent packs. (i.e. TrueBlood Season 1 DVDr pack minutes after it was uploaded). I would not try speeds this fast or recommend them to anyone due to they ease of being caught outside the OVH/server.lu/seedbox domains. :wink:

piratepiggy
25.05.09, 19:53
Ratiofaker works fine in SCC.. Keep the ratio close to 1 and u are fine :)

shawshankraj
26.05.09, 00:21
Ratiofaker works fine in SCC.. Keep the ratio close to 1 and u are fine :)

That's not necessary to keep ratio 1 there b'coz i have seen lot's of mmember have ratio above 100 and u can cheat there with highspeed b'coz all member have good upload speed .

anon
26.05.09, 00:23
Yes, but keeping a low profile is always better :smile:

Stickbutt
26.05.09, 03:28
Yes, but keeping a low profile is always better :smile:

Deru kui wa utareru. / The stake that sticks out gets hammered down.

That lesson applies in all aspects of life, really.

shawshankraj
26.05.09, 03:30
Yes, but keeping a low profile is always better

Anon it's right but i am telling that if u cheat at high speed and if u have good ratio there no one gnna ask u question

anon
26.05.09, 22:29
The stake that sticks out gets hammered down.

Exactly - stick out as a cheater and get banned.

I generally aim for lower numbers, but if you do fine with high speeds and 100+ ratios, that's perfect. :smile:

anonftw
26.05.09, 22:36
I generally aim for lower numbers, but if you do fine with high speeds and 100+ ratios, that's perfect. :smile:

Well, I generally cheat there at realistic speeds. When it comes to having a high ratio though, I find it very troublesome to keep it down. I usually get my games, apps, movies, music from elsewhere and just use SCC for the packs. It is just so much easier to "seed" back on other trackers faster, where I can blend in, and be done with it.

Dark Knight
28.05.09, 20:12
what About newly Registered users..? are their partial leechers on Big packs...?

well can i fake as 100% seeder using Shu mod..or Shuold use mratio...?

please mention d version of Spooof also.....

anon
28.05.09, 20:13
well can i fake as 100% seeder using Shu mod..

Don't do that on packs unless you've snatched them.

nishant
29.05.09, 04:23
IF you get barely 1.x every time it looks suspicious.

anon
29.05.09, 14:17
Most clients have a system to automatically stop torrents after they reach a certain ratio. Stopping every time at around 1.0 shouldn't be so suspicious as long as there are enough leechers.

Dark Knight
31.05.09, 10:26
Well please recommend me The Some Setting For Using mratio there...I am a New member on SCC..so i would like to know on Which kind(Size) of torrent i Should fake..? At What Speeds & which spoof is safer..?

its urgent fellas ...i am having very low Ratio there....

ThanX.:smile:

anon
31.05.09, 18:40
If I'm not mistaken, anonftw has recommended jumping on new packs with lots of leechers and do 1-2mB/s download and 150-200kB/s upload.

I'm not at SCC, but a general advice would be to check the peerlist and avoid pretending to be a seedbox.

nishant
31.05.09, 22:27
relevant: SCC seems to be down for me. Can anyone confirm?

anon
31.05.09, 22:27
It's not just you! http://sceneaccess.org looks down from here.

Dark Knight
31.05.09, 22:38
Yup same here.. lols the day i decided to start cheating on it.....Its Down...:tongue::biggrin:

splicer
01.06.09, 12:44
Back up now.

anon
01.06.09, 18:48
Back for me too. Did they post anything about this on their news page?

shoulder
01.06.09, 18:50
No, they didn't (so far).

BlackCube
17.06.09, 21:21
I have 2 questions about cheating on SCC.
1. RM or Vuze Mod is better there and what speeds are safety?
2. Why I shouldn't update RM there?

anon
17.06.09, 21:23
1. Vuze:

Also , what is the maximum speed I can use in the Vuze Extreme Mod..Is 150-200 Kbps up speed in Vuze Extreme Mod enough? Should I lower it , or can I go a lil over it.

+ 1 to Vuze Exteme Mod. Same speeds as mentioned. No spoof.

RM:

If I'm not mistaken, anonftw has recommended jumping on new packs with lots of leechers and do 1-2mB/s download and 150-200kB/s upload..

2. What do you mean with "update RM"? Using the "manual update" button?

BlackCube
17.06.09, 21:30
Some guys from this forum told me that I shouldn't wait for the automatic update and I have to stop torrent for 1-2 minutes before automatic update. Is it true?

anon
17.06.09, 21:30
That's a general tip to avoid being shown in the peerlist. It's a nice trick, but don't overuse it.

anonftw
17.06.09, 21:37
Yeah, I rarely use RM there, but it should be safe as long as you check the peerlist in the torrent details. As anon said, high speeds of 200KB are fine on NEW packs, but I tend to lower my uploads speeds after some time to avoid sticking out. Unless the pack is huge, alot of those seedbox leechers tend to become seeders before long. It is always good to keep an eye on things if you value you account. I personally use the Vuze mod because it feels safer for longer seedtimes. If using ratiomaster, I would use your maximum actual download speed and an acceptable "fast upload" depending on the peerlist of 150K-200K. I wouldn't pretend to be a seedbox with a residential IP. Good Luck !

BlackCube
17.06.09, 21:39
And the last question is: The anticheat system on SCC is greater than on the TL? or it is on the same level?

anon
17.06.09, 21:39
No, it's better than TL's. You'll see that TL is level 2 in the Ranklist, while SCC is level 3.

Dark Knight
18.06.09, 06:43
ah Cheating Is very Easy on SCC i will say that.. Leech Newly added torrrents Torrents...With Lots of Seederes ,then Cheat On them ...

yup , i also stop update of mRatio 1 2 min before to Avoid being listed in d peerlist..

highest Tested upload speed in my case is under 250 kbps...

Ah one question that, SCC store perlist information temporarily , i mean your stats of Up/Download rates & seeding time are all vanished When u Stop seeding the torrent ..or they are stored somewhere else..?

anon , Good to see you.. i am back.:tongue:

BlackCube
18.06.09, 11:53
yup , i also stop update of mRatio 1 2 min before to Avoid being listed in d peerlist..

highest Tested upload speed in my case is under 250 kbps...

Do you stop updating before each every announce? and do you download this torrents before you are cheating them?
Also do you mean 250kbps = 31Kb? Or 250KB/s?

splicer
18.06.09, 13:07
He probably means kB/s as that is what data transfers are measured in; most users on ScC have 100mbit/s seedboxes/servers, so 250kBps is nothing. If you are still uncertain, wait for his/her reply.

shoulder
18.06.09, 15:35
Ah one question that, SCC store perlist information temporarily , i mean your stats of Up/Download rates & seeding time are all vanished When u Stop seeding the torrent ..or they are stored somewhere else..?
I have nowhere seen a permanent snatchlist at SCC, but the Staff may see one.

anon
18.06.09, 23:12
Do you stop updating before each every announce?

He means stopping the torrent a few minutes before the tracker update. This won't show you in the peerlist.

BlackCube
19.06.09, 11:18
He means stopping the torrent a few minutes before the tracker update. This won't show you in the peerlist.

So, I have to stop the torrent before each every update and then start it again?

shawshankraj
19.06.09, 13:24
So, I have to stop the torrent before each every update and then start it again?

YES
It's make u safe to not appear ON Peerlist
Try to cheat on Newly added PACK B'coz They have good leecher For long time.
In this time U can able to cheat with high speed.

BlackCube
19.06.09, 13:41
YES
It's make u safe to not appear ON Peerlist
Try to cheat on Newly added PACK B'coz They have good leecher For long time.
In this time U can able to cheat with high speed.

OK! I have to download this packs before cheating on them? or I can cheat on them without downloading?

shawshankraj
19.06.09, 14:23
OK! I have to download this packs before cheating on them? or I can cheat on them without downloading?

If U want to download then u can download with shu mod then cheat BUT I think it's take to much time to download whole pack.
So I tell u to use RM on newly added pack with good Leecher

Dark Knight
19.06.09, 16:45
Well I Meant yes before every Update Stop it & then restart it again..u Will be Shown in peerlist with 0.00 kb/s upload...

Also if the packs or Any torrents are Also Available on another trackers , then u can Directly jump as a Seeder directly........:smile:

But its better To first Download the Torrent . if u dont want to Realy Download the files in it.
Use mratio with download speed less than 1 mbps ... during downloading use normal Upload rates. And After 100% done , just increase upload speed & stop before every Update.

i Have tried it Myself..though its a Little bit hard to keep a look On tracker update....:biggrin:

the Main Problem with mRatio is that ,using it alienates u from rest of Peers as most of The Users at SCC are uTorrent users..Others are Only Few.:wink:

anon
19.06.09, 18:54
the Main Problem with mRatio is that ,using it alienates u from rest of Peers as most of The Users at SCC are uTorrent users..Others are Only Few.

Then use the RatioMaster with uTorrent emulation and memory reader :biggrin:

TD21
21.06.09, 08:45
PMR (azureus emu) still works at SCC. I even flashed a HUGE amount!@

Dark Knight
21.06.09, 15:35
Can u tell Me Which AZureus Version u Used Though,if U used custom Emulation..?

anon
21.06.09, 17:50
If he didn't use a custom emulation, it must have been 2.5.0.4.

TD21
24.06.09, 15:45
I used 2.5.0.4 and so far there hasnt been a ban!

Aurion
26.06.09, 17:13
@Dark Night: I'm not fully aware of that but I surely believe that they might be doing that since most of their users are SeedBoxers which put their security measures on stake.

However,I still know that they keep some of their users' peerlist,snatchlists & full records of swarms' speeds just in case any old user (uploader) turned out to be a naught player.

fooltoo
28.06.09, 06:48
i think they do, but they dont see it perhaps, until the member is starting to become more and more known in his activities.

If you keep a low profile there, you can survive, the snatchlist and peerlist in temporary for most normal users to see anything from you.

anon
28.06.09, 18:29
If you keep a low profile there, you can survive, the snatchlist and peerlist in temporary for most normal users to see anything from you.

Not posting in the forums can also help :biggrin:

That's like a double-edge sword, actually. Being active on their board can make them suspect less when you become a regular, but every post you make is another place where your upload, download and ratio can be seen.

Aurion
28.06.09, 19:36
Well,you know what,sometimes being active wipe out attention & cautious being brought to your profile specially when you feed back good comments,post useful posts & comment on almost every torrent even if you're not gonna cheat on it. (tested by me on couple of tracker & proved to work efficiently :biggrin:)

Hellboy
28.06.09, 20:54
it is very easy to cheat at SCC.. Take a look at peerlist - it always shows wrong upload/download speeds like 536 MB/s etc :wink:
However i use mratiowith speeds 500 - 700 KB/s

alpacino
29.06.09, 10:15
it is very easy to cheat at SCC.. Take a look at peerlist - it always shows wrong upload/download speeds like 536 MB/s etc :wink:
However i use mratiowith speeds 500 - 700 KB/s

Those speeds might not be wrong, as they are flooded with seedboxes.

Dark Knight
29.06.09, 11:38
Well buddy i think no SeedBox can provide that Much Speed..........lol:tongue:

536 MB/sec.....:eek3:

Hellboy
29.06.09, 11:51
Well buddy i think no SeedBox can provide that Much Speed..........lol:tongue:

536 MB/sec.....:eek3::icon_angry[1]:

Better read written posts carefully,i said it shows wrong speeds:baeh:
or Look at this screenshot http://i41.tinypic.com/2evraxs.png

-It seems that you are just trying to increase your posts:mad:

anon
29.06.09, 18:41
-It seems that you are just trying to increase your posts:mad:

Take it easy. He didn't accuse you of anything.

I doubt any existing seedbox can reach 536MB/s anyway. 100MB/s (ScT needs your real upload! :rolleyes:) is the maximum I have seen.

alpacino
30.06.09, 08:10
I doubt any existing seedbox can reach 536MB/s anyway.When I posted, I thought he could be referring to swarms total speeds. :tongue:

anon
30.06.09, 14:30
A few seedboxes can make it 40+mB/s sec, but you'd need to connect to a lot of them to reach such an speed. :biggrin:

Großmutter
30.06.09, 17:50
works the PMR on scc yet?(emu)

Hellboy
30.06.09, 18:02
BETTER use ratiomaster or mratio at scc:top:

anon
30.06.09, 19:38
works the PMR on scc yet?(emu)

piGgy has stated it worked for him. He used the Azureus 2.5.0.4 emulation to flash a "huge" amount, and wasn't banned yet.

cheatos
01.07.09, 16:00
is it safe to jump as a seeder in scc?
i'll be spoofing uT ( memory reader, tcp listener)

i jump on TL but i don't know about scc..

:frown:

Hellboy
01.07.09, 17:38
is it safe to jump as a seeder in scc?
i'll be spoofing uT ( memory reader, tcp listener)

i jump on TL but i don't know about scc..

:frown:
Yes you can jump on torrents as seeders.
(SCC doesn't keep the snachlist etc:klatsch_3:)
-Better not to ump on packs as seeder
-Remember leechers run very fast at SCC
*just download a good pack from SCC and fake on it(Safe:wink2:)

fooltoo
01.07.09, 18:08
A few seedboxes can make it 40+mB/s sec, but you'd need to connect to a lot of them to reach such an speed. :biggrin:

its actually not that, I think what is being talked about is the swarm speed, which i think isnt wrong at all, some files in SCC have high amount of leechers, so it could be true

anon
01.07.09, 19:42
its actually not that, I think what is being talked about is the swarm speed

Yes, I was talking about the swarm speed too. :smile:

cheatos
02.07.09, 03:43
can i spoof other client than utorrent?
because when i click 'Start' in RM it stuck on 'updating...', i've tried restarting it, checking 'ignore connection problems' but without luck'...

other thing mRatio also stuck at 'waiting..'

((can i use vuze extreme without spoofing at SCC ? ))

and i will be fake downloading and uploading packs ? < is this safe ?

anonftw
02.07.09, 03:51
can i spoof other client than utorrent?
because when i click 'Start' in RM it stuck on 'updating...', i've tried restarting it, checking 'ignore connection problems' but without luck'...

other thing mRatio also stuck at 'waiting..'

((can i use vuze extreme without spoofing at SCC ? ))

and i will be fake downloading and uploading packs ? < is this safe ?

I have used the Vuze extreme mod at SCC from the very beginning, so I imagine you could also spoof as Vuze using tools like RM. I don't see how you can fake download with the extreme mod, but maybe I am not understanding you correctly. Also, Actually downloading while fake uploading helps conceal your cheating better by creating more swarm activity.

cheatos
02.07.09, 04:02
I have used the Vuze extreme mod at SCC from the very beginning, so I imagine you could also spoof as Vuze using tools like RM. I don't see how you can fake download with the extreme mod, but maybe I am not understanding you correctly. Also, Actually downloading while fake uploading helps conceal your cheating better by creating more swarm activity.

sorry i meant faking upload and downloading with my original line at the same time :smile:,

so for now two questions left:
is it safe to fake upload and download with my original speed ?

do you use 'perfect spoof' option or you disable it ?

:smile:

shawshankraj
02.07.09, 04:13
is it safe to fake upload and download with my original speed ?

YES it's safe

cheatos
02.07.09, 04:17
YES it's safe

great,
now should i enable perfect spoof or not :confused: ?

and which option is better ? using 'upload multiplier' or 'speedmode++' ?

shawshankraj
02.07.09, 04:24
and which option is better ? using 'upload multiplier' or 'speedmode++' ?

I have always use speedmode++

It's work great for me in scc

cheatos
02.07.09, 04:27
now should i enable perfect spoof or not ? :confused2:

anonftw
02.07.09, 04:28
great,
now should i enable perfect spoof or not :confused: ?

I use it, but it's not necessary as long as that versions last stable Vuze is whitelisted. I prefer to spoof though to something else with perfectspoof and it is safe.

Kanguru
09.09.09, 16:42
Hey

Are utorrent Leecher mods detectable there? Just wondering..

---------- Post added 09.09.09 at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was 08.09.09 at 18:37 ----------

I've had an account there already 2 years ago and cheating was so easy, TB in a few seconds.. now i've read that they updated their anti-cheat script..

Can i use utorrent leecher mods there? anybody has tested it already? And RM with memory reader and tcp listener?

shoulder
09.09.09, 17:24
Can i use utorrent leecher mods there? anybody has tested it already? And RM with memory reader and tcp listener?
The latter works, about the first one I don't know.

TD21
09.09.09, 17:35
I Tested PMR at SCC and so far so good!

Kanguru
09.09.09, 23:33
I want opinions about leecher mods.. i don't want to loose my account doltishly.

Thanks for the other info shoulder and td21

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Anybody? :redface:

shoulder
09.09.09, 23:43
Don't bump your posts after such a short time!

Kanguru
19.09.09, 20:34
Any new about scc? Their anti-cheat systeam is like RevoTT and TL?

anon
19.09.09, 20:35
According what I have heard, it's a bit above those two.

High speeds on fresh packs...

DriftKing
20.09.09, 19:01
waffles method also works at SCC ??

anon
20.09.09, 19:02
According Dark Knight, it does.

mo7m
29.09.09, 05:09
i wonder is anyone use mRatio there

thanks
and why i can`t access the last version of extreme mod

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15633

anon what do you prefer RM or Extreme mod or mRatio
thnaks

alpacino
29.09.09, 06:27
i wonder is anyone use mRatio there

thanks

It should work Ok if used correctly. You can jump with high speeds on very new content.

You can't access the newer versions because you're still not a full member. Read the announcement in the first page for more info.

anon
29.09.09, 11:35

Isn't posting this on one thread enough? Anyway, click on the "Member title required" text in the announcement box to see the announcement.

anon what do you prefer RM or Extreme mod or mRatio
thnaks

Both, with the RM having a small edge since it uses less resources :tongue:

mo7m
02.10.09, 04:57
can i fake upload in new pack that most of it`s seeders and leechers have seedbox ??

i tested mRatio in some archive torrent :top: thanks alpacino it work perfect
now am gonna test RM

anon
02.10.09, 11:53
can i fake upload in new pack that most of it`s seeders and leechers have seedbox ??

As long as it's a fresh pack, you should be OK.

i tested mRatio in some archive torrent :top: thanks alpacino it work perfect
now am gonna test RM

Make sure you emulate the same client as in mRatio.

Haggar
04.10.09, 01:06
I tried waffles method there and works great on fresh packs, up to 12Mbps. I try not to use speeds higher than the fastest seedbox on the peerlist.

Instab
04.10.09, 02:17
watching the peerlist and keeping it at about 70% of the fastest peer worked everywhere for me so far.
anyway rather slower than too fast pays off.

Mihai
04.10.09, 12:56
Ok so on SCC waffles method works almost with any speeds.The max speed i used there was 100 MB wich is more then enough.

Instab
05.10.09, 00:47
you faked with 100mb :shockkk!:

and they didn't care?

tj0ckis
05.10.09, 16:25
you faked with 100mb :shockkk!:

and they didn't care?
Of course they care if they see it! You can cheat with any speed you want as long as the staff or the cheating scripts doesn't detect it.

Instab
06.10.09, 19:30
Of course they care if they see it! You can cheat with any speed you want as long as the staff or the cheating scripts dösn't detect it.

of course.
i was just surprised that something like that worked on scc.

---------- Post added at 19:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

just found something nice.

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090126/rhmSGacj45.png

30 and 50 donations will allegedly disable ip logging.

mo7m
08.10.09, 14:31
i`v heared alot about waffels method that work for many tracker

i wonder what is waffels method

anon
08.10.09, 14:32
i wonder what is waffels method

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

Instab
11.10.09, 23:45
btw how dös scc handle things? do they have a snatchlist? peerlist? screenshots anyone?

alpacino
12.10.09, 12:14
btw how does scc handle things? do they have a snatchlist? peerlist? screenshots anyone?

They don't have permanent snatchlist, just a temporary one, while you have activity going on. And yes, they have a viewable peer_list.

NewONE
12.10.09, 14:28
SCC contain fl packs, so you can buffer you ratio even without cheating

Mihai
12.10.09, 15:09
Actually a lot of trackers that don't have a snatchlist actually have one but we can't see it.Like bitme and bitmetv for example.

MoS
12.10.09, 18:46
SCC contain fl packs, so you can buffer you ratio even without cheating

I see but remember we are people with small bandwidth and then we have to innovate to keep alive.
I myself won't cheat if i has good connection with high upload speed. I even keep seeding what ever i download for long time but no doubt i depend on fake upload to keep alive on private tracker and i sometimes get a seedbox.

Instab
12.10.09, 20:30
They don't have permanent snatchlist, just a temporary one, while you have activity going on. And yes, they have a viewable peer_list.

that's okay.
i just haven't got over that waffles thing completely :redface:

Actually a lot of trackers that don't have a snatchlist actually have one but we can't see it.Like bitme and bitmetv for example.

of course that risk is always present.

SBcheater
13.10.09, 01:02
what is the maximum speed I can use in the Vuze Extreme Mod..Is 150-200 Kbps up speed in Vuze Extreme Mod enough?

Yes I think this speed is enough and safe to gain a decent ratio on an individual torrent, but must also match your internet connection speed in case if are spotted doing fake upload.

Should I lower it , or can I go a lil over it. Please also suggest the max and min up-down value.

You may increase this speed but remember not to exceed from your connection speed , I will suggest doing a speedtest (http://www.speedtest.net), and careful putting values in speed++ mode, you may go little higher than your connection speed but I will suggest never do this for longer intervals just to keep your self save.

Instab
19.10.09, 07:11
Yes I think this speed is enough and safe to gain a decent ratio on an individual torrent, but must also match your internet connection speed in case if are spotted doing fake upload.

You may increase this speed but remember not to exceed from your connection speed , I will suggest doing a speedtest (http://www.speedtest.net)

why that?
i'm always using much more than i normally could. hell that's why i cheat. :redface:
i don't give them a speedtest when i sign up :biggrin:

sure they could have some more or less rough list of ips and assigned speeds but thinking of what i've heard so far many more guys would have been banned then ...

anon
19.10.09, 14:27
i'm always using much more than i normally could. hell that's why i cheat. :redface:

Using a high speed if that works is fine, but in my opinion, as cheaters it's better not to stand out.

Instab
19.10.09, 19:53
Using a high speed if that works is fine, but in my opinion, as cheaters it's better not to stand out.

not that high of course.
just in the upper half of the list.

Instab
04.11.09, 21:33
as cheaters it's better not to stand out.

well looking at some of the peerlists you would stand out there with low speeds :redface:

especially on fresh packs there's nearly no 1 below 1mb/s

atlantis
09.11.09, 22:12
with RM on fresh packs I use 1mb/s dl and 800kb/s ul but before that always check the peerlist for avarage speed :wink:

Instab
09.11.09, 22:16
with RM on fresh packs I use 1mb/s dl and 800kb/s ul but before that always check the peerlist for avarage speed :wink:

and i assume your isp dösn't provide such speeds in reality?

atlantis
09.11.09, 22:19
offcourse if I have speed like that why I'll cheat :biggrin:

Instab
09.11.09, 22:21
offcourse if I have speed like that why I'll cheat :biggrin:

hehe, i meant in general not to you in particular

Pingu
20.11.09, 03:46
Hello there, so the waffles method is ok here, right?

Anyone tried RF? results?

Thanks!

alpacino
20.11.09, 06:27
Hello there, so the waffles method is ok here, right?

Anyone tried RF? results?

Thanks!

Waffles method works there, not 100% sure about RF, but it should if don't use unrealistic multipliers on low leeched content.

Instab
20.11.09, 08:14
RF works but it's dangerous with current ut versions. for use with ut 1.8.2 and higher use greedy torrent

hoodevil
04.12.09, 18:37
hi friends, is working mratio in this tracker now?

anon
04.12.09, 18:38
Why shouldn't it? I'd recommend you read this thread first, or at least the last pages.

hoodevil
04.12.09, 18:45
Why shouldn't it? I'd recommend you read this thread first, or at least the last pages.

because, many users, and SCT staff, is refuged in this tracker, will they can the script or not?

anon
04.12.09, 18:46
will they can the script or not?

ScT users may be refuged on SCC now, but that doesn't mean they brought the former's scripts with them.

alpacino
04.12.09, 21:47
Also doesn't mean ScT staff will be staffing at SCC.

Instab
04.12.09, 21:50
SCC and ScT haven't been best friends. i doubt they'll share very much

anon
04.12.09, 22:08
Some of the ScT staff members invited ex-users of their tracker to SCC... and some others were arrested.

Terminator
06.12.09, 06:46
PMR still works on scc or not..?(emu)

kokamos
06.12.09, 08:05
SO basically i can use waffles method to cheat here?

Anyone confirm?

Steps:
1) Download a torrent with high seeder/leecher
2) Use RatioMaster to fake upload (1024 kB/s down maybe 900kb/s)
3) Stop before updating
4) Seed with 0kb/s

Is that right?

Someone confirm?

Instab
06.12.09, 08:08
why take any chances? stick to rm with mem reader.

---------- Post added at 08:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 ----------

SO basically i can use waffles method to cheat here?

Anyone confirm?

Steps:
1) Download a torrent with high seeder/leecher
2) Use RatioMaster to fake upload (1024 kB/s down maybe 900kb/s)
3) Stop before updating
4) Seed with 0kb/s

no need for step 4. they don't have a snatchlist. also speeds like 1mb/s are nothing special there at all.
the only problem is step 1 :tongü:

kokamos
06.12.09, 08:11
So what should i do in step 1?

Thanks

no need for step 4. they don't have a snatchlist. also speeds like 1mb/s are nothing special there at all.
the only problem is step 1 :tongue:

atlantis
06.12.09, 12:36

the only problem is step 1 :tongue:

If you don't see snatchlist this doesn't mean admins can't :rolleyes:

Drambig
06.12.09, 16:40
Is it really neccesary to fake download (or real download) the torrent you're fake uploading with at SCC? I thought the only reason we do that at waffles is to not arouse suspision since most rips are user-uploaded hence u cant seed without having downloaded.

At a scene tracker cross-seeding is perfectly normal, so cant we just choose a scene release with plenty of leechers, ratiomaster upload at 1mb/s and then stop before the update? Or is there another reason why we fake download?

anon
06.12.09, 16:41
So what should i do in step 1?

What he meant with problem is that on SCC, leechers turn into seeders after just a few minutes.

Is it really neccesary to fake download (or real download) the torrent you're fake uploading with at SCC?

Well, you can get the releases elsewhere. But SCC has good pretimes, so wait a bit before jumping as seeder.

Instab
06.12.09, 17:23
If you don't see snatchlist this dösn't mean admins can't :rolleyes:

sure but güssing dösn't help us here. anyway that what the staff might have issüs have been discussed to death without any serious outcome.

At a scene tracker cross-seeding is perfectly normal, so cant we just choose a scene release with plenty of leechers, ratiomaster upload at 1mb/s and then stop before the update?

because you don't have scene releases with plenty of leechers there :wink:
you're not a member there, are you?

Balraj
06.12.09, 17:26
so there's nothing wrong with fake downloading then either?

anon
06.12.09, 17:27
Probably not if you're fast enough to "complete" the torrent before other seedboxes do.

Instab
06.12.09, 18:39
you don't even have to complete it

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

btw someone still flashing there?

alpacino
06.12.09, 19:20
Well, you can get the releases elsewhere. But SCC has good pretimes, so wait a bit before jumping as seeder.

We can no longer use the excuse we got the release from ScT. :biggrin:

anon
06.12.09, 19:20
TorrentVault perhaps? :tongue: Their pretimes can compete with SCC's, and sometimes even beat them.

cheatos
06.12.09, 19:22
We can no longer use the excuse we got the release from ScT. :biggrin:

no more muscles too :frown:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/123570-post12.html

@
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14969

Drambig
08.12.09, 08:54
because you don't have scene releases with plenty of leechers there :wink:
you're not a member there, are you?

Haha actually I am - for more than a year now. Just been using the slow and steady method as opposed to the waffles method because im pretty careful with my account.

And you'll be suprised how long games hold a good (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio. Even movies, if you jump on them quick enough, retain a somewhat decent (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio. Im just asking, in those situations, is fake-downloading really neccesary? SCC's pre times are great but theoretically 5mins after the release anyone with a good connection should be able to get the files from other sources...

PS. Also confirming I recenty used waffles method with RM + mem. reader to upload at SCC successfully, with up speed of 1mb/s if that helps anyone.

Instab
08.12.09, 09:54
Haha actually I am - for more than a year now. Just been using the slow and steady method as opposed to the waffles method because im pretty careful with my account.

sure, can't go wrong with that

And you'll be suprised how long games hold a good (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio.

well, within the last few weeks it was exactly one. i'm sure you know which one :wink:
it might be more often now after all the former ScT guys joined.

Even movies, if you jump on them quick enough, retain a somewhat decent (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio.

sometimes, but it's gotta be big. dvd image or

Im just asking, in those situations, is fake-downloading really neccesary? SCC's pre times are great but theoretically 5mins after the release anyone with a good connection should be able to get the files from other sources...

trü. actually you could get the stuff from everywhere. it's just the selection and the speeds that are great on SCC. and you can be sure you get proper stuff like good quality rips, no fakes, working cracks etc.

but in general you're totally right. just with bitsoup you wouldn't miss much :tongü:

anon
08.12.09, 17:54
SCC's pre times are great but theoretically 5mins after the release anyone with a good connection should be able to get the files from other sources...

For example, TorrentVault. Not that I care about pretimes, but TV's are faster than SCC's sometimes.

Instab
08.12.09, 17:57
they're really doing well these days indeed. and they're running gazelle.
maybe they'll be the number 1 0day tracker in the future ...

kokamos
09.12.09, 05:10
What is the slow and steady method? Could you please explain how to do that?

I am planning to cheta to get a higher status something like SCC legend . What do you reckon?

And you'll be suprised how long games hold a good (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio. Even movies, if you jump on them quick enough, retain a somewhat decent (for cheating) seeder/leecher ratio. Im just asking, in those situations, is fake-downloading really neccesary? SCC's pre times are great but theoretically 5mins after the release anyone with a good connection should be able to get the files from other sources...

PS. Also confirming I recenty used waffles method with RM + mem. reader to upload at SCC successfully, with up speed of 1mb/s if that helps anyone.

Instab
09.12.09, 07:07
slow and steady method means to fake slow and steady :wink2:

otherwise just go through this very thread to get quite a nice amount of hints

kokamos
09.12.09, 13:21
So basically just use RM+Memory reader and download a torrent to seed for 50-100 kb/s for a day? How does it work?

Instab
09.12.09, 15:12
So basically just use RM+Memory reader and download a torrent to seed for 50-100 kb/s for a day? How dös it work?

exactly. maybe even less then 50.
and just a hint: the search function here works well :wink:

anon
09.12.09, 17:20
What is the slow and steady method?

I won't even bother to write "search for the win":
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15507

And don't make the mistake of assuming this only works with the RM!

atlantis
09.12.09, 22:25
50kb on SCC ? lol I fake there with 700kb's on fresh packs :cool2:

anon
09.12.09, 22:36
He's trying to be careful :wink: Even if higher speeds work, there's nothing wrong with that. The Waffles method with high speeds works at What.cd, but I'm using 10-20kB/s there, for example.

Instab
09.12.09, 22:59
careful is good but on some sites there's no need to do so. SCC is one of them :tongü:
but each to his own.

atlantis
09.12.09, 23:21
I almost 1 year fake there high speeds between 600-700kb's :smile:

trex
12.12.09, 07:23
is it safe to cheat with vuze extreme ddj mod on scc .

shoulder
12.12.09, 13:19
With decent settings, yes. :wink2:

anon
12.12.09, 16:45
is it safe to cheat with vuze extreme ddj mod on scc .

Here we have another case of "I didn't read the thread at all" :biggrin:

classyboy
12.12.09, 21:15
Here we have another case of "I didn't read the thread at all" :biggrin:

Yes, unfortunately. All possible methods of cheating on SCC are very clear on this thread. There is probably no room for any more questions on cheating on SCC. Not that I can think of. In spite of that, this happens time and again. I guess, if not search elsewhere, the least one can do before posting on one thread, is atleast go through the previous replies.

As for the question by trex, as to xtreme mod being safe on SCC, I would like to tell, Xtreme mod is safe on any damn tracker, just use it wisely, and conform to the actual upload speed of your connection in the cheating. That makes it more safe. If the mods ask you for a speed test, you can show you are cheating at an upload rate which is true for your ISP. It's slow, I agree, but safe, especially for trackers, which are dear and you dont want to lose them ever.

Instab
12.12.09, 23:33
If the mods ask you for a speed test

did that ever happen on SCC?

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Yes, unfortunately. All possible methods of cheating on SCC are very clear on this thread. There is probably no room for any more qüstions on cheating on SCC.

except one: did anyone flash there recently?

classyboy
13.12.09, 03:14
did that ever happen on SCC?

No, not heard yet on SCC. I had heard it for some other tracker (dont remember though), not SCC.

As for flashing there, dont know.

Instab
13.12.09, 05:08
No, not heard yet on SCC. I had heard it for some other tracker (dont remember though), not SCC.

exactly. so why did you say so?

anon
13.12.09, 17:11
I had heard it for some other tracker (dont remember though), not SCC.

RevTT perhaps? They're a bit "famous" for doing that.

Instab
13.12.09, 17:39
RevTT perhaps? They're a bit "famous" for doing that.

of course, they're known to do such things but this is the SCC thread and that quote i was referring to was about SCC cheating.

classyboy
13.12.09, 17:56
I didn't mean SCC per se (I know thread is of SCC). It was of general precautions on any tracker. And SCC today is far too precious to be lost, so no chances of any undue risk. That's the reason I said to maintain upload speed within the maximum available on that ISP. Anyways, the staff there may not have asked till now, but if caught, I think that will be the most logical thing to do (from a tracker staff point of view), i.e. ask user to provide a screenshot of speedtest.

Instab
13.12.09, 19:50
never had that. either banned or not. only RevTT and some german trackers did that in the past but i haven't heard of any such qüstions recently. even on RevTT.

of course careful is better but after a certain point there's no need to cheat anymore because you can just seed for real then ...
and on SCC you can definitely use high speeds. you might even have to to survive there :smile:
it's not as fast as ScT but either you're racing with them or get crushed :tongü:

DriftKing
14.12.09, 10:14
loosing SCC at this time.....no ways...after sct closed scc is top of the tracker with lots of pretimes release and bunch of free packs. no alternative of scc atm. so just little carefull with cheating there. even High speed works great but remember slow and steady win the race and as anon says- you can cheat everywhere !! so just dont be greedy.

Instab
14.12.09, 15:04
remember slow and steady win the race and as anon says-

yes, on what.cd. ask him what he's using on SCC. maybe he'll tell you.

anyway if you wanna do it slow that's perfectly fine. i just wanna let people know what can be done there. everyone is free to do as he desires of course.

anon
14.12.09, 17:21
yes, on what.cd. ask him what he's using on SCC. maybe he'll tell you.

Don't talk as if I wasn't here :eek:

Yes, the slow and steady thing is for What. On SCC I prefer 500-600kB/s on something with a lot of leechers. :redface:

And this is a bit off-topic, but SCC needs to sharpen their pretimes a bit more to be considered the next ScT. TV is constantly winning against them.

Instab
14.12.09, 18:41
Don't talk as if I wasn't here :eek:

hehe, quite the contrary. i wouldn't dare speaking for you or anybody else so i just suggested ... :rolleyes:
and how could i not know: you're always here :tongü:
and that's a good thing!

And this is a bit off-topic, but SCC needs to sharpen their pretimes a bit more to be considered the next ScT.

first of all they need to fix the website :redface:

anon
14.12.09, 18:42
first of all they need to fix the website :redface:

Yep. HTTP 503s and timeouts all the time. Although I can't complain too much, since they're causing the download on a torrent I'm leeching not to be registered :cool:

Instab
14.12.09, 18:49
ah, nice :tongü:
only had that on IPT so far.

before they upgraded the servers i lost some upload one time.

fooltoo
30.12.09, 13:40
hey, any updates ?? I might try using RM today , so i will post an update on whether scripts have been updated.

anon
30.12.09, 16:46
Well, I tried Waffles method with 1MB/s as 100% done on the most well-leeched torrent (disregard those with 4 billion leechers) twice in a row recently, and it worked.

Instab
30.12.09, 16:54
Well, I tried Waffles method with 1MB/s as 100% done on the most well-leeched torrent (disregard those with 4 billion leechers) twice in a row recently, and it worked.

i assume you mean only the first part of the waffles method a.k.a. hit stop before the update?

anyway i'm still doing the same that i'm doing all the time on SCC. still successful. and yes, you might have to read a few pages back to know what i mean :biggrin:

anon
30.12.09, 16:55
i assume you mean only the first part of the waffles method a.k.a. hit stop before the update?

Yes.

Drambig
02.01.10, 03:44
Yea ill second (third?) that, waffles method with 1mb/s works fine there, just pick a scene torrent with a good number of leechers and set it to 100% completed, and seed away. Stop before the update and you've got yourself 1-2gb uploaded just like that. Repeat as neccesary.

PS. Im using RM+MR with ut emu incase anyone cares.

Instab
02.01.10, 03:46
Yea ill second (third?) that, waffles method with 1mb/s works fine there, just pick a scene torrent with a good number of leechers

which are not many

anon
03.01.10, 01:10
You can still use the Waffles method even if there aren't many leechers... at least I was able to.

Instab
03.01.10, 02:30
You can still use the Waffles method even if there aren't many leechers... at least I was able to.

yes, on SCC you can get away with quite a lot

fooltoo
05.01.10, 10:12
okay, still using RM with around 600 kB/s up and around 1.5mB/s down, working fine.

Mihai
05.01.10, 14:30
You can do 10Mb upload with the waffles method.No problem.

Instab
05.01.10, 16:55

you don't even need the fulll waffles mathod. just hitting stop before the update is enough. even for 20mb/s :tongü:

anon
05.01.10, 17:17

Time to buffer up 10 times as fast, then. :cool: Need to get my ratio above 1.5 just in case they actually care about H&R when it's below that.

Instab
05.01.10, 17:20
as long as the site is working there the ScT lightning method should work as well :wink:

anon
05.01.10, 17:22
Did you try it? And with my speeds, which gave it that name? :biggrin:

Mihai
05.01.10, 17:27
Yup you are right.They have soo many users with boxes that they can't ban users for having 100mb in the snatchlist, if they still have one.

Instab
05.01.10, 17:31
hehe, not that high of course but should be enough to get over 1.5 anyway

Mihai
05.01.10, 18:27
Well i tryed 100mb if i remember corectly on iplay when i started the waffles method so if it worked there then on scc works for sure.

Instab
05.01.10, 18:51
100mb per second?

Mihai
05.01.10, 18:53
Yup.Couple of months ago.When i started that thread about trackers were the method works.

Instab
05.01.10, 18:56
i see, but you haven't done that lately? you know SCC did some upgrades a few weeks ago

Mihai
05.01.10, 19:00
I don't really think they updated the scripts but if yes then maybe i will give it a try later.

Instab
05.01.10, 19:03
I don't really think they updated the scripts but if yes then maybe i will give it a try later.

some things that did work in the past are not working anymore. that's tested and confirmed. that's why SCC went up in the cheating list

Mihai
05.01.10, 19:13
Hmm.Interesting.COOL.Can't wait to test the scripts.

Instab
05.01.10, 19:15
Hmm.Interesting.COOL.Can't wait to test the scripts.

don't get me wrong i don't think there will be any danger for you :wink:

Mihai
05.01.10, 19:20
Well i'm betting with 50MB/sec will be easy to cheat there.But i'll see.Anyway i have like 3 trackers were i can get another invite so no biggy:biggrin:

Instab
05.01.10, 19:42
keep it to 25mb and you'll be fine for sure

grebetu
05.01.10, 19:49
keep it to 25mb and you'll be fine for sure

I wouldn't take that for granted :)

Instab
05.01.10, 19:51
I wouldn't take that for granted :)

did you try and got banned?

grebetu
05.01.10, 19:57
did you try and got banned?

I never got banned anywhere, mostly because I don't fake 25MB/s upload with my 4MB/s download :wink2:

Instab
05.01.10, 19:59
I don't fake 25MB/s upload with my 4MB/s download :wink2:

and exactly that's something you don't have to worry about on SCC

sbiuser1
07.01.10, 05:36
I didn't read this thread but here goes my question:

Suppose you have 100mbps upload conection and you have fake 25mbps upload speed
on a torrent having loads of leechers. Is faking in these scenarios very safe?

(in case mods ask about speed then they can always be shown your speedtest results).

---------- Post added at 05:36 ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 ----------

and exactly that's something you don't have to worry about on SCC

and why is that? don't they check for excessive upload speeds?

Instab
07.01.10, 05:44
hehe, the whole site has nothing else but wicked upload speeds

anon
07.01.10, 17:44
a torrent having loads of leechers.

Do those exist on SCC? The most I've found was 20, and that was on a big release. Anyway, it seems you don't have to worry too much about this factor.

grebetu
07.01.10, 18:02
I didn't read this thread but here goes my question:

Suppose you have 100mbps upload conection and you have fake 25mbps upload speed
on a torrent having loads of leechers. Is faking in these scenarios very safe?

(in case mods ask about speed then they can always be shown your speedtest results).

imho yes.
in my experience the safest bet is to actually fake within reasonable parameters of your own connection for longer. this looks real.
some people consider it safer to cheat extreme speeds for shorter time. this gives you shorter exposure (less chance other user will snitch on you) and a buffer that you can spend in peace. if site has any kind of logs and decides to check them you're probably roasted tho.

Mihai
07.01.10, 18:41
I'm looking at some logs right now.Most tbdev trackers don't have such things.Only gazelle have them but it's soo soo boring to actually look at all that data about a user, so mods only look when your ratio is sky high or something like that.

grebetu
07.01.10, 18:44
are those proper live generated gazelle logs? never crossed my mind to look for those.

how did you get them? are they private for your eyes only or public?

Mihai
07.01.10, 19:02
About the gazelle logs i know from cheatos.He had a tutorial on how to instal gazelle on you your pc.Don't know if you can anymore.Anyway, they had like hundreds of diferent things on those logs.They watch every second what you do.They have logs where they see when was the last time you seeded,speeds,time.Everything you can think of.But i don't think mods will actually look at everything.LOL.Too many info to see.

Instab
07.01.10, 19:04
About the gazelle logs i know from cheatos.He had a tutorial on how to instal gazelle on you your pc.Don't know if you can anymore.Anyway, they had like hundreds of diferent things on those logs.They watch every second what you do.They have logs where they see when was the last time you seeded,speeds,time.Everything you can think of.But i don't think mods will actually look at everything.LOL.Too many info to see.

and still all gazelle sites except what are very easy to cheat on

Mihai
07.01.10, 19:10
I think because what.cd gave away only the tracker source without the cheating scripts.

anon
07.01.10, 19:11
Unless you consider the Gazelle equivalent of "detect abnormal uploads" to be an actual script :biggrin:

By the way, I like this in your sig:

If you can't enjoy the tracker then it's not that good as you think it is.

Mihai
07.01.10, 19:14
Unless you consider the Gazelle equivalent of "detect abnormal uploads" to be an actual script :biggrin:

By the way, I like this in your sig:

Just thinked of it when i was posting at another tread.Actually when i was talking with you:tongue:I like it too, and it's an eternal truth.

Instab
07.01.10, 19:38
I think because what.cd gave away only the tracker source without the cheating scripts.

i know but i'd expect the other admins to create their own

grebetu
07.01.10, 21:34

if you have it somewhere near hand i would be interested in fields that are written to logs. there is probably an option that many trackers use to disable all or most of the logging to prevent their servers going to trash under load, but it would be interesting to see what gets dumped.

as for log checking, nobody would do it manually, it's just a matter of not being lazy to write script that will parse data :)

Instab
09.01.10, 03:50
you might wanna check the guide http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=15708

renzokuken
09.01.10, 07:54
Are users from Israel on SCC banned from giving out user invites even if they are entitled to them ???

Instab
09.01.10, 17:20
Are users from Isräl on SCC banned from giving out user invites even if they are entitled to them ???

not sure about isräl but yes, some countries do have that kind of limitation

SBfreak
09.01.10, 17:41
not sure about israel but yes, some countries do have that kind of limitation
Romania is one of them.

renzokuken
10.01.10, 05:12
not sure about israel but yes, some countries do have that kind of limitation

Damn... just my freakin luck :mad: i had gotten hold of a user on SCC who was prepared to invite me over ther n coincidentally he was from Israel and he cudnt give out the invites.. ah for christ's sake :rolling_eyes:

anon
10.01.10, 17:12
coincidentally he was from Israel and he cudnt give out the invites..

Allowing members from certain countries, but don't let them send invites... am I the only one to think this is silly?

Instab
10.01.10, 20:12
better than banning whole countries

SBfreak
10.01.10, 21:41
better than banning whole countries

No it's not.It's silly and I don't see the point.
No matter the country that person will eventually be invited by someone that can invite.

Instab
10.01.10, 21:45
well that way the people from the affected countries can at least be a member.

renzokuken
11.01.10, 04:01
No it's not.It's silly and I don't see the point.
No matter the country that person will eventually be invited by someone that can invite.

yeah well the rule i believe was incorporated so that users from the affected countries cudnt invite more from their own country.. but then like sbfreak said he can always get invited by someone elsewher but then it significantly cuts down on the number of ppl from the affected countries tht can enter the tracker..

Stil sorta pointless actually..

GotIt
11.01.10, 04:41
Well as I see it, they're asking people to go on trading forums and trade for an invite, which they also advise against, instead of allowing friends to invite each other.

Instab
11.01.10, 04:50
anyway they have to have reasons because they're loosing money dü to this

SBfreak
11.01.10, 13:22
anyway they have to have reasons because they're loosing money due to this

reasons like?We all know it's futile.:eek13:

anon
11.01.10, 16:27
reasons like?

SCC is Pay4Invite. If people from certain countries directly weren't allowed, rather than the current policy, they'd lose profit. That I can agree with Instab on.

SBfreak
11.01.10, 16:48
SCC is Pay4Invite.
Most of the good sites are PayToInvite..even some shitty sites.What SCC is doing is pretty lame as if they didn't receive enough money from invite selling.