PDA

View Full Version : [Req] PTN Application Questionnaire

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 22:54
I don't want to bother again my friend who whant to invite me overthere so i'm asking from you guys.

Anybody has the PTN Application questionnaire ? :biggrin:

Thank you very much in advance ! :top:

anon
27.04.09, 22:58
Moved (Invite Section -> P2P Talk).

Here you are :top:

For those who enjoy movies and great company, PtN offers that for you.

A movie and new TV tracker that is fast becoming one of the more wanted trackers by movie lovers and is a NO RATIO site. It is pirate themed and a lot of fun, boasting one of the more active irc channels and a great membership base of 1,275 and limited at this time to just 2000 slots. All torrents are of high quality, no crap uploads are allowed formats include: xvid, dvdr, x264, hdtv and other quality formats. Releases allowed are both Scene and Non-Scene either way quality rules and NFO's apply.

Please answer these questions here.

1)How old are you and where are you from ?

Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2)Why do you want to join this tracker?

How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3)How active will you be if you get accepted?

Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4)Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers.

We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers, whether you have good torrent practices because we want only the best for PtN.

5) How long do you keep your files seeding?

PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents?

Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7. What do you think you can offer PtN ?

Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8. Have you ever traded before ? if so when was the last time you traded after retiring ?

Be honest because trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9. What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites).

There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10. Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11. If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us?

While one-line answers are allowed, they do not usually impress, so try to be as informative as possible, because spots are limited in PtN, and I will only give spots to applications who impress and show your eagerness to join.